Exclusive New Girl Video: A Game of 'Strip True American' Leads To a 'Big Nick/Jess Moment'

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

For roommates Nick and Jess, it looks like things will get a little too clothes-less for comfort on this Tuesday’s New Girl (Fox, 9/8c) — and TVLine has an exclusive peek.

PHOTOS | New Girl: Brooklyn Decker Is Game for ‘Strip True American’… and More??

In this week’s episode of the sophomore comedy, Jess’ decision to spend a night alone in the loft doesn’t go as planned, when Nick and Schmidt bring home a girl they met at the bar (played by swimsuit model Brooklyn Decker). That soon enough cues up another, strip round of the group’s drinking game “True American,” which in turn tees up a big moment that fans might not want to miss.

The series stars plus guest star Decker “bare” all about the rousing episode here:

Tags: ,

Comments (25)

• Yesssssssss. I love True American!

Comment by Aprilcot – January 28, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There had better. be. smoochies.

Comment by Hyde – January 28, 2013 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL. This. Yes.

Comment by Princess Adora – January 28, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why would they spoil the hell out of something fans have been looking forward to for so long?? Publicity maybe? I hope thats the case otherwise we are in for some disappointment.

Comment by jjovana3 – January 28, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ever since I saw the first game of True American, I always wanted to learn how to play. Where are the rules to this game? I must know them!

Comment by SL – January 28, 2013 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think there are actual rules. What seems to be part of the joke is that the game makes no logical sense. At least, that’s how I read it. Anyway, really looking forward to this episode now!

Comment by gdv – January 28, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, and thought it was hilarious that Jess had an apron on over her clothes. Totally something I would grab if I got caught in a game of strip-anything!

Comment by gdv – January 28, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you click on the “True American” name in the above story, it takes you to “rules.” I am crafty that way.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 28, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That is hilarious! Thanks for including the link.

Comment by dan – January 28, 2013 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I posted it earlier, but I guess that wasn’t allowed. If you google it, the rules are online.

Comment by Cherise – January 28, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO! I like Dr. Sam.

Comment by Lydia – January 28, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s about time they get nick and Jess together! I think 99% of fans have been eagerly waiting for this moment!

Comment by Jennifer – January 28, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!

Comment by Ximena – January 28, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

I’m am so sick of every single show shipping every single male and female character together. If people have great chemistry, why can’t they be friends? So cliche.

Comment by Flower (@floraisadora) – January 29, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited about this episode! Nick and Jess are hugely popular with the fans! Tomorrow’s episode is a MUST watch for fans! I think a kiss is definitely coming, otherwise why give all the promotion! So yup, a kiss is coming! Its about time! I think 2 seasons is an excellent build up for a kiss with Nick and Jess! Plus, Jake and Zooey have such great chemistry together!!!

Comment by Amy – January 28, 2013 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t the previews already give away that it’s a kiss or am I crazy? And this episode looks crazy funny. I hope it lives up to the level of last season’s True American.

Comment by KK – January 28, 2013 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • haha YES! It is in the previews! So, not sure why there is all this hype. Also – I love Nick and Jess, but isn’t she still dating Dr. Sam?!

Comment by Clifford Alverez – January 29, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am crazy excited for this episode! Nick and Jess <3

Comment by SCATTEREDSOUL – January 28, 2013 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just finished watching the ep!! It was awesome!!!

Comment by K – January 29, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The kiss was epic. My favorite sitcom moment of all time.

Comment by Lois – January 29, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woo hoo, Nick!!! That was a hot kiss or two!!!

Comment by Kathy Blakely – January 29, 2013 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woop woop :D

Comment by Ti – January 30, 2013 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was an epic kiss. Right up there with Ross and Rachel kissing in the coffee shop with the rain coming down. Totally didn’t expect it either. Great/crafty job of the writers to make us think it was gonna happen, then realize it was not. And then BAM – they gotcha!!!

Comment by Melanie – January 31, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post