Exclusive Cougar Town Clip: Tom's New GF Is Mad as Hell and Is Not Going to Take It Anymore!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Cougar Town Season 4 Ali Wentworth The days of the Cul-de-Sac Crew treating Tom like an annoying seventh wheel are over, so says the sad sack’s new girlfriend played by Ali Wentworth.

In Tuesday’s Cougar Town (TBS, 10/9c), George Stephanopoulous’ sassier half debuts as the new (first?) lady in Tom’s life — and she wastes no time establishing some new ground rules with Jules.

Press PLAY below and watch the pair’s hilarious confrontation, and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Based on this scene alone, would you like Wentworth relocate to Cougar Town full-time? (Hint: The correct answer is “yes.”)

Loading video...

Comments (10)

• Then I’m answering correctly if I say…Zooey DeschaHELL YEAH!!

Comment by Irene – January 28, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL love it! Love CougarTown!

Comment by K – January 28, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to watch this tomorrow!

Comment by Liz – January 28, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m already dead with that scene. it’s hilarious

Comment by ed – January 28, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t Tom have kids? I suspect he had a lady make those for him at some point…

Comment by Jacob – January 28, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yup, Tom has two adult children and is a widower.

Comment by Mark – January 28, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve tried to watch Cougar Town since it went to TBS but I become so distracted by the freaky appearance of “Jules” that I miss the dialogue. She’s beginning to look like the cat lady. Someone needs an intervention to stop the plastic surgery and fillers.

Comment by Dee – January 28, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol. That’s so true, she’s starting to look creepy in between old&young instead of just healthy. :(

Apart from that, this show has me dying every single time. Exploding cars or bumping into windows, no matter. :d

Comment by Marly Ann – January 29, 2013 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Because I love Ali, I might watch it more, but honestly the show isn’t that funny to me. I think it would be more appealing minus the strong language.

Comment by heartpeace – January 30, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Network reference.

Comment by Christopher Griffin – February 1, 2013 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post