Exclusive Lying Game Sneak Peek: Emma Catches Sutton in a Major Lie – But Which One?

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Uh-oh. The Lying Game‘s Emma is going to catch her scheming sis Sutton in a big fat lie this Tuesday (ABC Family, 9/8c), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the revelation.

Remember last season when a masked intruder forced Sutton to crash her car, nearly killing her? Well, it turns out that a lot more happened after that than she’d led everyone to believe — and Emma is about to start piecing the events of that night together.

RELATED | Lying Game Boss on the Emma/Sutton Sister Act, More Mama Drama and Twisty Love ‘Quadrangles’

Press PLAY below to watch the clerk at Emma’s motel spill Sutton’s secret, then hit the comments.

Loading video...

Comments (17)

• I love this show, I hope it gets a season 2B

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – January 25, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. With Bunheads and The Lying Game ABC Family has a new viewer

Comment by Paula – January 25, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m too old to like this show. But I LOVE it.

Comment by Louise – January 25, 2013 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel you there Louise, between The Lying Game and Pretty Little Liars I feel like a teenager again :)

Comment by Lorie – January 25, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think anyone is too old for The Lying Game! It is a great show with story lines that touch more than one age group… I am praying Season 2b comes a lot faster than season 2 did!

Comment by Jen Leigh – January 25, 2013 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Remember to watch “The Lying Game” every Tuesday so we can get good ratings. We don’t want them to cancel the show after the 10 episodes, so we have to watch and encourage everyone we can to start watching!

Comment by Earl Garner – January 25, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! Always looking forward to see the new episodes. Season 2b pls, ABCfamily for The Lying Game :) Go Emma

Comment by Diana yap – January 25, 2013 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sutton needs to be caught in her lies. She uses and abuses people, and people just tolerate it for some reason.

Comment by Brandy – January 25, 2013 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s an evil b!tch but I can’t help but love her, even more than Emma. She’s charming in her witchiness.

Comment by wooster182 – January 25, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I do love to hate Sutton though. Alexandra shines when plays Sutton.

Comment by Brandy – January 25, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m guessing the other woman would be Rebecca maybe this is the time when Sutton found out that Rebecca was really her and Emma’s mom.

Comment by Nicole – January 25, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE The Lying Game. This show is SO addicting and this season hasn’t disappointed. Can’t wait to see what happens this week!

Comment by Jared – January 27, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is probably one of my favorite shows as well as PLL! I love the storyline! I wish Sutton was just a little nicer to Emma but it makes a good drama! sometimes this show makes me want a twin even if she is a sutton!

Comment by Kat – January 27, 2013 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love “The Lying Game”! It is so interesting and addicting. I don’t really like Sutton just because of the way she treats Emma. But I have a question for this upcoming episode, what’s Emma paying the bill for Sutton and Annie Hobbs, and obviously, Annie Rebecca Sewell staying there anyways? Can’t wait for Tuesday to watch this Episode.

Comment by Jack – January 28, 2013 01:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emma finds out that sutton was lying! omg i cant wait i wonder who the other woman could be maybe rebecca? yes i think it was her that was before she arrived when emma was saying her speech !! (: yay

Comment by Sutton – January 28, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg this is show is awasome who doesn’t love it (;

Comment by Nyasia – January 29, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wooow this show is awasome

Comment by Saraa – February 11, 2013 01:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post