Exclusive

Exclusive Lying Game Sneak Peek: Emma Catches Sutton in a Major Lie - But Which One?

Uh-oh. The Lying Game‘s Emma is going to catch her scheming sis Sutton in a big fat lie this Tuesday (ABC Family, 9/8c), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the revelation.

Remember last season when a masked intruder forced Sutton to crash her car, nearly killing her? Well, it turns out that a lot more happened after that than she’d led everyone to believe — and Emma is about to start piecing the events of that night together.

RELATED | Lying Game Boss on the Emma/Sutton Sister Act, More Mama Drama and Twisty Love ‘Quadrangles’

Press PLAY below to watch the clerk at Emma’s motel spill Sutton’s secret, then hit the comments.

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. I love this show, I hope it gets a season 2B

2. Louise says:

I’m too old to like this show. But I LOVE it.

• Lorie says:

I feel you there Louise, between The Lying Game and Pretty Little Liars I feel like a teenager again :)

• Jen Leigh says:

I don’t think anyone is too old for The Lying Game! It is a great show with story lines that touch more than one age group… I am praying Season 2b comes a lot faster than season 2 did!

3. Earl Garner says:

Remember to watch “The Lying Game” every Tuesday so we can get good ratings. We don’t want them to cancel the show after the 10 episodes, so we have to watch and encourage everyone we can to start watching!

4. Diana yap says:

I love this show! Always looking forward to see the new episodes. Season 2b pls, ABCfamily for The Lying Game :) Go Emma

5. Brandy says:

Sutton needs to be caught in her lies. She uses and abuses people, and people just tolerate it for some reason.

6. Nicole says:

I’m guessing the other woman would be Rebecca maybe this is the time when Sutton found out that Rebecca was really her and Emma’s mom.

7. Jared says:

I LOVE The Lying Game. This show is SO addicting and this season hasn’t disappointed. Can’t wait to see what happens this week!

8. Kat says:

This is probably one of my favorite shows as well as PLL! I love the storyline! I wish Sutton was just a little nicer to Emma but it makes a good drama! sometimes this show makes me want a twin even if she is a sutton!

9. Jack says:

I love “The Lying Game”! It is so interesting and addicting. I don’t really like Sutton just because of the way she treats Emma. But I have a question for this upcoming episode, what’s Emma paying the bill for Sutton and Annie Hobbs, and obviously, Annie Rebecca Sewell staying there anyways? Can’t wait for Tuesday to watch this Episode.

10. Sutton says:

Emma finds out that sutton was lying! omg i cant wait i wonder who the other woman could be maybe rebecca? yes i think it was her that was before she arrived when emma was saying her speech !! (: yay

11. Nyasia says:

Omg this is show is awasome who doesn’t love it (;

12. Saraa says:

wooow this show is awasome