Exclusive

Exclusive Bones Video: Booth and Brennan Finally Have the Sex Talk with [Spoiler]!

Bones Season 8 SpoilersYou take the good, you take the bad, you take ‘em both and there you have… Booth and Brennan talking about the facts of life with Sweets!

Monday’s Bones (8/7c, Fox) finds Sweets being lightly grilled by his current landlords (but mostly Brennan) about his post-Daisy sex life. Spoiler alert: He’s not getting any, and the shrink places the blame squarely on Hugh Jackman!

RELATED | David Boreanaz Teases Tense Times Ahead for Booth and Brennan

“I’m staying in Parker’s room,” Sweets responds. “It’s kind of hard to bring a woman home when you’re sleeping on Wolverine sheets.”

Booth and Brennan also interrogate their colleague-tenant about a possible reunion with his aforementioned ex (especially now that she’s going to be back working at the lab).

Press PLAY below and watch the whole awkward scene unfold.

1. Catherine says:

I don’t think anyone here said they stopped watching because of this storyline. Many, not all, just don’t like it, makes Sweets look wimpy, ineffective. yes, we have to take the bad with the good, still hanging in there but Sweets still needs to move.

• Lisa says:

Well said Catherine. I’m getting tired of being called a hater simply because I don’t like the Sweets living with Booth & Brennan storyline.

2. Kristina says:

Hey everyone…it’s a friggin TV show. They are there to entertain us. If you don’t like what is going on, shut off the tv. Go cook some wonderful food and leave these people alone.

• jennì says:

we are suppose to leave fictional characters alone?? mmmmkay Maybe you are the one that needs to be reminded that it is just a tv show. Sweets needs to move out end of. beyond ridic now.

3. Between this and the whole unbelievably ridiculous Pellant thing, I am going to have to stop watching Bones. How about they just go back to solving murders and leave the interpersonal hystrionics out of it.

4. Eve says:

They invited him to stay and Brennan enjoys having him in the house. I enjoy the dynamic of their relationship. It adds comedy to the show and lightens both Brennan and Booth up.

5. BARBARA says:

No sound on video.????

6. Cat says:

I assume that the writer does not have the confidence to be able to have Booth and Brennan on their own on a weekly basis – so he has to use some third character as a device to add interest. I think it is the writer not Sweets who should grow some balls. The show is called bones, why is Sweets taking over bit by bit on the investigations is Bones getting too busy with her real life?

7. Mimi says:

Where the hell is Parker?! I saw the episode and Booth did a video for Christine without mentioning him….
    I’m happy that Sweets/Daisy are over! Now we need to get Sweet an apartment like ASAP!

8. Payton Elizabeth Parthemore says:

i HATE all of the negativity towards Sweets…he isn’t hurting anyone by being there…they aer just helping a friend who has a broken heart. obviously you have never had a broken heart because you can’t possibly know how long and hard it is to get over someone.LEAVE SWEETS ALONE HE ISN’T HURTING ANYONE…All these rude comments piss me off when people talk like that about a show that i LOVE and characters that i LOVE also..if you want to talk about hating a character in bones QUIT HATE IN ON SWEETS AND START HATE IN ON CAM BECAUSE I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY SHE IS THERE…SHE ISN’T EVEN THE REAL BOSS OF EVERY ONE….LEAVE SWEETS ALONE…LOVE BONES AND BOOTH BES CHARACTERS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SHOW …OH YEA AND I CAN’T STAND DAISY EITHER…..LOVE EVERYONE ELSE …I DON’T THINK I’M MISSING ANY ONE….LEAVE THEM ALONE….TAKE THE NEGATIVITY AWAY FROM HIM AND TOWARDS SOMEONE ELSE OR A DIFFERENT SHOW IF YOU CAN’T STAND IT THEN WHY DO YOU STILL WATCH IT???? HAHAH YOUR SMART