One Life to Live/All My Children Scoop: 22 Cast Members Confirmed for Online Relaunch

OLTL_Slezak_ArcherProspect Park on Tuesday revealed a list of 22 cast members currently confirmed to take part in its online relaunch of the defunct ABC sudsers One Life to Live and All My Children, at TheOnlineNetwork.com.

The OLTL ensemble as of now looks like this:
Erika Slezak as Victoria Lord Buchanan
Robin Strasser as Dorian Lord
Tuc Watkins as David Vickers
Robert S. Woods as Bo Buchanan
Kassie DePaiva as Blair Cramer
Jerry verDorn as Clint Buchanan
Florencia Lozano as Tea Delgado
Melissa Archer as Natalie Buchanan Banks
Hillary B. Smith as Nora Buchanan
Kelley Missal as Danielle Manning
Josh Kelly as Cutter Wentworth
Andrew Trischitta as Jack Manning

Additionally, Sean Ringgold (as Shaun Evans), Shenaz Treasury (Rama Patel) and Nick Choksi (Vimal Patel) are set to recur.

As previously reported by TVLine, Prospect Park owns first dibs on any OLTL characters currently making camp in General Hospital’s Port Charles; at this time it is unclear which Llanviewers (if not the actors now playing them) will need to return “home.”

Susie Bedsow Horgan (As The World Turns, OLTL) and Thom Racina (General Hospital) will serve as OLTL‘s co-headwriters, overseeing Jessica Klein (As The World Turns) Alex Douglas (Royal Pains, which is also a Prospect Park production) and Jeff Wilber.

RELATED | All My Children, One Life to Live Start Production in February, for Online Relaunch

AMC‘s cast list, meanwhile, only has the following folks on board… thus far:
Darnell Williams as Jesse Hubbard
Debbi Morgan as Dr. Angela Hubbard
Vincent Irizarry as Dr. David Hayward
Lindsay Hartley as Cara Martin
Jordi Vilasuso as Griffin Castillo
Jill Larson as Opal Cortlandt
Thorsten Kaye as Zach Slater

“More deals [are] expected to close in the coming weeks,” Prospect Park’s news release reads.

1. Ronni says:

YayyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I have been watching these two soaps since they began. Have been missing them terribly.

2. Mary says:

Hope there is going to be more cast from AMC come back. If not, Angie and Cara are going to be busy. Oh yeah, Opal too. Thank you PP for bringing our show AMC back.

3. Erica says:

I am do happy to see this. I have missed these shows so much and can not wait to watch them again!

4. Tracy Ehster says:

I haven’t watched ABC since All My Childrens last show. And won’t again unless they bring it back…

5. I’ve watched All my children for 20 years. If it goes online what time will it air? Now if we could get all the vet’s back. They left us hanging. Finger’s crossed.

6. maria says:

unless Ryan , Kendall, Greenly , are signed on i have no interest in watching the show, The People they have signed so far on amc would not hold my interest , not even for Zach would i watch, without the ones i mentioned.

7. Captain Obvious says:

I’m seeing the mass calling for these soaps to be on a cable tv channel and I agree. Why don’t they put the damn show on SoapNet? SoapNet has what, two shows that are still airing to recap for their audiences who don’t have DVR’s. I’m seeing way too many shows on that channel that aren’t soaps.

8. Mary Lopez says:

I watched AMC from its first day on the air. When I was stationed overseas with my husband in ’73’&’74, my mom would send me weekly updates of AMC, OLTL, and GH. Later on, I taped the episodes and watched them after work while I ran on my treamill. Would love to see everyone back.

9. BobbieB says:

So happy these people will be getting OFF of our other shows!!!! FInally!!! We don’t need Genoa City turned into Pine Valley! Whooo hoooo!!! Bye Bye ..

10. BobbieB says:

GET RID OF KATIE!!!!! Move GH back to its original time slot!! CHEW UP THE TALK (YUKKK) .. Put OLTL and AMC back where they belong!

11. angela says:

I have not even turned on ABC for 1 minute. I refuse to watch anything they have since they took AMC off. I will most definitely watch AMC wherever it is aired. Thanks for bringing it back.

12. angel says:

what is cutter doing back?

13. angel says:

oh i miss nat, cant wait

14. Kelly Taylor says:

my fav is cassie,who plays blair on one life because if you know one life story, blair has
    a heart condition like me,i love oltl,they are all like my fammly as well as
    amcbeen watchin since 1965

15. sherry says:

I don’t watch abs period since they took the soaps off. It’s crazy that they replaced the soaps with these shows there are so many talk, and cooking shows we dont need more

16. Nancy says:

I have always loved AMC. I am thrilled they are coming back. I just don’t think it would be a success without Erica and Kendall. I also hope they can find a spot to put them on cable tv. Somewhere. Anywhere!

17. Sue braid says:

I’ve gotten into young and the restless days of our lives and the bold and the beautiful. All e cel lent shows, as well as general hospital. I have not watched abc with the exception of gh since they took our soaps off. I would never watch the trash they replaced it with. I try not to watch abc at all. Great job abc, you really blew it pissing off soap fans

18. Grandma says:

I WILL GO ONLINE TO WATCH THEM, I WOULD RATHER HAVE THEM COME BACK TO TV I DON’T CARE WHAT NETWORK IT IS ON. IF ABC DOESNT WANT THEM THEY STILL HAVE CBS AND NBC TO GO TO

19. I miss All My Children,One Life to Live, As the World Turns, and Guiding
    Light.

Wish you could show them all. All the shows that took their place on TV
    stink.

20. Okiecarol says:

I will support both soaps online.

21. I am so glad to hear they are coming back even if it is online. I do not watch channel 2 have not done so since my soap went off. And congrats to the ones coming back. As to Susan(Erica) please come back would not be the same without you.

22. Anne says:

It would be great if it was on TV rather than internet. I want to be able to watch on tv in different rooms of the house instead of being confined to the computer, which I cant carry from room to room, due to health limitations.Does anyone know the start of date for the return of AMC and OLTL ?

23. Cathy says:

I really miss these shows, I watched them all of the time. They need to bring them back!

24. Claire says:

This is wonderful news. I’m a second generation OLTL fan. I would love RH and Kristen Alderson to come back. Also, I would love for:

Bree Williamson or Erin Torpey – Jessica (specifically Tess)
    Catherine Hickland – Lindsay Rappaport
    Forbes March – Nash Brennan
    Kamar de los Reyes – Antonio Vega
    Timothy D. Stickney – RJ Gannon

25. How about Alicia Minshew (Kendall)..that is who I am most excited to see back..

26. Pat says:

Been watching since 1969 1/2 hour show in black and white. I even miss Tara and Phil to this day – lol. Why they thought to take it off with so many followers is beyond me. Have not watch any of their replacement shows and never will.. they need to return it to T.V. where it should be…

27. NLH says:

So are we going to have to pay to watch OLTL and AMC?

28. Nicole says:

Night or day I will watch. I am 62 , these shows started when became aware of life. I hope someone brings them back. I would love tv , but I might take what I can get?
    OWN is looking for shows, should be these!!hey O these could bring great ratings! : ). I am still heartbroken for a food show!! Please.

29. Corina says:

THANK YOU GOD…and Prospect Park of course…for bringing them back!

30. Frank Burns says:

I miss All my Children so much. My wife and I would tape it and watch it while we ate our dinner after I came home from work. I will watch it on prospect park but what makes me upset is that we bought a 73″ tv and now we have to watch it on our I-Pad AND pay to see All My Children when I use to get free! But aside from that I am so happy we can see the show again. I am a Hugh fan and I miss Susan Lucchi and the entire cast! I don’t watch the other shows on ABC in the time slot as they don’t interest me. ABC sucks for making the soaps go away. BIG MISTAKE!

• Sue D. says:

Prospect Park is also using Hulu (like netflix, apple tv, amazon prime) and if your 73″ tv is a smart tv, or wifi ready, you will be able to stream the shows on your tv, via Hulu’s free service. I have a Sony Bravia 52″ with a Hulu enabled button, so I’m ready to go when they are. I have no plans to buy episodes from Apple (personally don’t care for the itun, and the restrictions to apple). I may drop my Netflix streaming membership, and pick up Hulu, cost is about the same $8 a month. Just an FYI if your tv doesn’t have wifi capability, you can buy a blu-ray/dvd player that is wi-fi ready, and stream for that. Hope this helps. I’m very excited about both shows, been watching faithfully since 1971.

31. Helen says:

I am so excited my favorite soaps are coming back. It is about time. I hope it comes on tv and not the computer.

32. donna says:

the two shows that replaced these shows are off the air. Our soaps lasted how many years? People are sick of watching what they call reality shows. They are fake. We are not that stuped. All scripted. Let us just enjoy escaping reality for a couple hours a day and enjoy our shows.

• LMK says:

I think ABC should just bite the bullet, admit their mistake and re-instate AMC & OLTL. We fans can be very forgiving and return the favor by tuning in faithfully to enjoy our favorite soaps with our favorite actors/actresses! How about it ABC…………PLEASE!

33. Jamie Harris says:

I am looking forward to AMC coming back! I hope Michael Knight returns! If Lucci doesn’t I think she could be recast! I wonder what the storyline will be… Cara was pregnant with David’s baby! Can’t wait!

34. Krista says:

Is Jessica (Bree Williamson) coming back to OLTL?

• LMK says:

Unfortunately not but I am going to be really annoyed if John (i.e, Michael Easton) does NOT RETURN TO Nat & Liam….. We waited so long for a happy ending……..do NOT break them up forever!!!

35. deb says:

since there are writer from As The World Turns you should bring those character to Landview and Pine Valley. That would be great. Get character from all the dropped shows to bring everything together.

36. john says:

I love the idea of putting the shows on Hulu. With internet programming, I can watch at my convenience and catch up tomorrow if necessary

• Kay says:

I have seen the new versions of OLTL & AMC on the Oprah Winfrey Network. They are also showing re-runs of the originals.

37. Victoria says:

ABC made another huge mistake by not working around Steve Burtons (Jason GH) schedule and living arrangements…he is sorely missed on GH!!! I have watched him as Jason since he was a teen and now that AJ is back, the show screams for Jason to return. Bad move ABC and GH!!!