Exclusive New Normal Promo: John Stamos and Mark Consuelos Are Put to the (Fabulous) Test

“Gay or Not Gay?!” is literally the name of the game played this Tuesday on The New Normal (NBC, 9/8c). In order to win, the gang is going to have to use its very best gaydar on the special subjects at hand: John Stamos and Mark Consuelos.

In the following exclusive promo, Rocky and Jane discover that their respective crushes (Stamos and Consuelos) might not actually be interested in them… ever. So, what else can they do but plan a dinner party with the whole fam-damily to try and uncover the pair’s sexual orientation?

RELATED | New Normal, Modern Family, Smash and Grey’s Among 2013 GLAAD Nominees

Press PLAY below to see the hijinks ensue, then hit the comments!

Comments (6)

• this looks so ridiculous but i’m so looking forward to it! *ashamed?*

Comment by Jess – January 19, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I could never get the video to load after the commercial.

Comment by Coco – January 20, 2013 04:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited! John Stamos is quite attractive…

Comment by Thomas – January 20, 2013 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is John Stamos constantly portraying gay characters?

Comment by Helise Flickstein (@Helise1) – January 20, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d imagine that it’s because he has to take every part he can get these days. That Full House cash isn’t lasting forever.

Comment by Sam – January 20, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on
    numerous websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.

I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts
    into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment by konsultan internet marketing – April 19, 2014 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post