Exclusive Revenge Sneak Peek: Daniel and Emily Fly the More-Than-Just-Friendly Skies

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

This Sunday’s Revenge (ABC, 9/8c) finds the recently reunited Emily and Daniel hitting the skies for a last-minute trip to the West Coast — and we have your exclusive first look at their romantic (?) getaway.

Love, schmove! These two are merely jetting away for a business meeting… or so the Grayson Global boss would have his ex believe. Of course, as our sneak peek previews, Daniel would be more than happy to rekindle things with Em, but the brakes are most definitely still on. For now.

RELATED | Revenge Boss Previews a ‘Powerful’ Tragedy, Emily/Aiden At Odds, Amanda’s ‘Darker’ Path

Press PLAY below to watch the former loves take flight, and then hit the comments: Do you want to see ‘Damily’ back together?

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (28)

• LOVE Daniel & Emily!

Comment by Sarah – January 18, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cant stand Daniel and Emily, they are a real life couple which is fine, but does not work on the show. Daniel is just a whiny rich twerp, hope they put her with someone else.

Comment by cocochanel – January 18, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like them a heck of a lot more than Emily and Aiden. Bring it on.

Comment by Emily Landeen (@mlelandeen) – January 18, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you. I’d take her with anyone except Aiden. Why is he still there?

Comment by c0rinne – January 19, 2013 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Daniel and Emily so much more than her an Aiden. They have really nice chemistry and Daniel can learn to be conniving like his parents and match Emily.

Comment by Percysowner – January 18, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t like them together, nor do i like her with Aiden (I hate how he always grabs her from behind, so creepy) – give her more scenes with Jack!

Comment by Maria Pompeo – January 18, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s too dang tall for Jack! And they only have brother-sister chemistry. I’m pretty sure the show is aware of this.

Comment by TMW – January 18, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m torn between Daniel and Emily and Aiden and Emily. Anyone is better than Jack!

Comment by Poppy – January 18, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am someone who really likes Emily and Aiden together. And I also like Emily and Daniel. I was open to her and Jack but, meh, it didn’t pan out for me. His hook-up with fake Amanda that turned serious with a baby steered me away from him and Emily completely.

Comment by Eliza – January 18, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed on all points. :-)

Comment by SAM – January 18, 2013 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^^THIS

Comment by Bec – January 18, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks. Took the words right out of my…. er, fingers? :)

Comment by lindsaywhit – January 19, 2013 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Daniel is such a douche when he’s not with Emily. Emily brings out the best in him and helps him reach his potential. Emily is not made of stone; I’m sure the affect she has on him can’t help but sway her affections, despite what she feels for Aiden. Should be an interesting episode!

Comment by Lourdes – January 18, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Daniel and Emily are the best thing on that show! They should just stop trying to make Jack and Emily happen, it ain’t working. Jack is annoying, but he actually kind of works with Fakemanda (who I love). Daniel and Emily have chemistry to boot! It just works. And when it works, don’t let it go. The possibilities are endless. Her really falling for the guy whose family she’s trying to destroy is more complex and far more interesting.

Comment by Linn (@theroomstops) – January 18, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And her really falling for him would be so predictable. I sure hope they don’t take that route and have her back out of her plans to destroy Connie & Vicki because of her love for their weak son. Plus does this guy not remember that the girl was macking on someone else while engaged to him.

Comment by Deme – January 18, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Daniel & Emily. I was thinking of giving up on this show since this season is kinda boring- but I’ll keep watching if they have a storyline.

Comment by Bailey – January 18, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aiden & Emily are good together, due to similar emotional baggage and the Takeda connection. I think more people would like him if we got more backstory about him. But that’s just me.
    Daniel & Emily just don’t work for me.
    I’d like to see more red sharpie action/revengey goodness that got me hooked in the first place.
    Also, Padma has GOT to go. Cannot STAND her.

Comment by kees – January 18, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t need more info on Aiden’s backstory. I am completely sold on him and Ems. Daniel and Em are just too predictable. And I can’t believe we’re back to square one on this relationship. I really wish they had taken a chance and left Daniel face-down on that beach. Because no way he wasn’t the original body on the beach.

Comment by Deme – January 18, 2013 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The right couple should be Emily Thorne & Oliver Queen =).
    Back In Revenge world. I want Jack/Emily

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – January 18, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am with you!! They would be excellent together!

Comment by Arrow/Revenge Fan – January 21, 2013 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since everyone seems to just throw their “ship” out there – I just want Nolan/Emily to happen already. They are the only combination where both partners do actually, really know the other one and they still love each other. Also, they’s make beautiful blonde babies.

Comment by Anna – January 18, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I meant “they’D”, obviously.

Comment by Anna – January 18, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I adore Emily/Nolan interactions and I’ve really missed them scheming together this season! I think they have the best chemistry and Nolan is the only one who truly knows Emily and loves her for who she is. I want them to happen so badly!

Comment by Brittany – January 18, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love them!!!

Comment by melly – January 18, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh brother we’re back to Ems & Daniel. Can they just stick a fork in this relationship please. It’s not interesting anymore. Will she fall for him or not? And Daniel got it wrong. Emily DID NOT help him land Nolcorp, Aiden did. What a prick.

Comment by Deme – January 18, 2013 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Comment on the clip,stop shipping people!!XD

Comment by Shaun – January 18, 2013 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack and Emily for me. I don’t understand all this hype over Aiden and Emily?!!!! They are the boring ones in my eyes.

Comment by Maryam – January 19, 2013 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post