Exclusive

Exclusive Revenge Sneak Peek: Daniel and Emily Fly the More-Than-Just-Friendly Skies

This Sunday’s Revenge (ABC, 9/8c) finds the recently reunited Emily and Daniel hitting the skies for a last-minute trip to the West Coast — and we have your exclusive first look at their romantic (?) getaway.

Love, schmove! These two are merely jetting away for a business meeting… or so the Grayson Global boss would have his ex believe. Of course, as our sneak peek previews, Daniel would be more than happy to rekindle things with Em, but the brakes are most definitely still on. For now.

RELATED | Revenge Boss Previews a ‘Powerful’ Tragedy, Emily/Aiden At Odds, Amanda’s ‘Darker’ Path

Press PLAY below to watch the former loves take flight, and then hit the comments: Do you want to see ‘Damily’ back together?

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Sarah says:

LOVE Daniel & Emily!

2. cocochanel says:

cant stand Daniel and Emily, they are a real life couple which is fine, but does not work on the show. Daniel is just a whiny rich twerp, hope they put her with someone else.

3. I like them a heck of a lot more than Emily and Aiden. Bring it on.

4. Percysowner says:

I like Daniel and Emily so much more than her an Aiden. They have really nice chemistry and Daniel can learn to be conniving like his parents and match Emily.

5. Maria Pompeo says:

I don’t like them together, nor do i like her with Aiden (I hate how he always grabs her from behind, so creepy) – give her more scenes with Jack!

6. TMW says:

She’s too dang tall for Jack! And they only have brother-sister chemistry. I’m pretty sure the show is aware of this.

7. Poppy says:

I’m torn between Daniel and Emily and Aiden and Emily. Anyone is better than Jack!

8. Eliza says:

I am someone who really likes Emily and Aiden together. And I also like Emily and Daniel. I was open to her and Jack but, meh, it didn’t pan out for me. His hook-up with fake Amanda that turned serious with a baby steered me away from him and Emily completely.

9. Lourdes says:

I think Daniel is such a douche when he’s not with Emily. Emily brings out the best in him and helps him reach his potential. Emily is not made of stone; I’m sure the affect she has on him can’t help but sway her affections, despite what she feels for Aiden. Should be an interesting episode!

10. Daniel and Emily are the best thing on that show! They should just stop trying to make Jack and Emily happen, it ain’t working. Jack is annoying, but he actually kind of works with Fakemanda (who I love). Daniel and Emily have chemistry to boot! It just works. And when it works, don’t let it go. The possibilities are endless. Her really falling for the guy whose family she’s trying to destroy is more complex and far more interesting.

• Deme says:

And her really falling for him would be so predictable. I sure hope they don’t take that route and have her back out of her plans to destroy Connie & Vicki because of her love for their weak son. Plus does this guy not remember that the girl was macking on someone else while engaged to him.

11. Bailey says:

I love Daniel & Emily. I was thinking of giving up on this show since this season is kinda boring- but I’ll keep watching if they have a storyline.

12. kees says:

Aiden & Emily are good together, due to similar emotional baggage and the Takeda connection. I think more people would like him if we got more backstory about him. But that’s just me.
    Daniel & Emily just don’t work for me.
    I’d like to see more red sharpie action/revengey goodness that got me hooked in the first place.
    Also, Padma has GOT to go. Cannot STAND her.

• Deme says:

I don’t need more info on Aiden’s backstory. I am completely sold on him and Ems. Daniel and Em are just too predictable. And I can’t believe we’re back to square one on this relationship. I really wish they had taken a chance and left Daniel face-down on that beach. Because no way he wasn’t the original body on the beach.

13. The right couple should be Emily Thorne & Oliver Queen =).
    Back In Revenge world. I want Jack/Emily

14. Anna says:

Since everyone seems to just throw their “ship” out there – I just want Nolan/Emily to happen already. They are the only combination where both partners do actually, really know the other one and they still love each other. Also, they’s make beautiful blonde babies.

• Anna says:

I meant “they’D”, obviously.

• Brittany says:

Agreed! I adore Emily/Nolan interactions and I’ve really missed them scheming together this season! I think they have the best chemistry and Nolan is the only one who truly knows Emily and loves her for who she is. I want them to happen so badly!

15. melly says:

love them!!!

16. Deme says:

Oh brother we’re back to Ems & Daniel. Can they just stick a fork in this relationship please. It’s not interesting anymore. Will she fall for him or not? And Daniel got it wrong. Emily DID NOT help him land Nolcorp, Aiden did. What a prick.

17. Shaun says:

Comment on the clip,stop shipping people!!XD

18. Maryam says:

Jack and Emily for me. I don’t understand all this hype over Aiden and Emily?!!!! They are the boring ones in my eyes.