Exclusive New Girl Video: Nick Goes Undercover

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

When New Girl‘s Nick becomes convinced one of Jess’ students is hiding a terrible secret, he takes it upon himself to do some less-than-surreptitious recon.

Hence, this exclusive clip from next Tuesday’s episode (Fox, 9/8c) introduces us to “Julius Pepperwood,” who busts into Jess’ adult night-school class to get a closer look at the mysterious Edgar (played by Harry’s Law‘s Nate Corddry).

RELATED | Exclusive New Girl Photos: Brooklyn Decker Is Game for ‘Strip True American’… and More?

Press PLAY on the video below, then hit the comments: Does Edgar’s notebook artwork have you worried just a bit?

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (8)

• I love Nick(:

Comment by Haydee – January 18, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • haha,good clip

Comment by Shaun – January 18, 2013 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man, I love this show.

Comment by Ashley – January 19, 2013 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been waiting for Jess’s job as a creative writing teacher and Nick’s authorial aspirations to converge.

Comment by portiaslegacy – January 19, 2013 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was borderline cringe-tastic.

Comment by jackie – January 21, 2013 11:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jake Johnson is so freaking hilarious in this preview (:

Comment by danny – January 21, 2013 11:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Nick so much, he is the reason why I watched New Girl.

Comment by SCATTEREDSOUL – January 22, 2013 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Nick so much!!! How long is going to take to Nick and Jess hook up? I mean just a kiss or, at least, an appropriate hug! I’m not asking for too much, am I? Anyway, rumor has that they are going to get together by the 15th episode, airing next week. I’m not buying it just yet, cause they said the same thing last year on season finale. I really love this show and, by the way, love Zooey Deschanel as well. (Sorry if I misspelled any word, I’m brazilian, so portuguese is my first language).

Comment by Giulia – January 22, 2013 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post