Exclusive Private Practice Series Finale Video: Bride-to-Be Addison Says, 'I Can't Do It!'

I can’t do it. I can’t.”

Those are not the words one wants to hear coming from a bride-to-be about to walk down the aisle, and yet Private Practice‘s Addison is adamantly uttering them in this exclusive clip from the ABC drama’s series finale (airing Tuesday at 10/9c).

PHOTOS | The Private Practice Series Finale Is Heading for a Wedding

What has Addison on edge just moments before her wedding to Jake? The answer is who, meaning someone who is MIA on her big day. Press PLAY below to see who that critical someone is, and if he/she will show up in time to make for a perfect ceremony.

Loading video...

As an added bonus, here’s a bit of the scene we told you about in Ask Ausiello, where Parenthood’s Sarah Ramos guest-stars as a metaphor for you, the audience:

Loading video...

Comments (15)

• Aw Addie wanted to wait for Naomi :)

Comment by Jamie – January 17, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks. Addison looks beautiful. I can’t wait.

Comment by MK – January 17, 2013 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if they are going to address whatever happened to Dell’s daughter after the foster care abuse? I thought that Shonda Rhimes said that they would go back to that story at some point.

Comment by Lindsey – January 17, 2013 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Naomi took her. That was the end of it. There isn’t anything to go back to.

Comment by A – January 17, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw I loved the scene wit all the girls in the same room. I cant believe its over.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – January 17, 2013 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Naomi bugged me in her last season on the show, but I’m happy too see her in the series finale at Addie’s wedding.

Comment by Bethany – January 17, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree with all of this.
      And look at that hug. You can just tell it’s Kate and Audra shining through. Love these two. <3

Comment by Uma – January 17, 2013 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really in her last two seasons. It seems like she forgot that was a human being that also made mistakes and just spent all of her time judging everyone else.
      But yay for one more glimpse of Audra before the show ends!

Comment by Spencer – January 21, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Henry? Did they not want to film with the baby on the roof?

Comment by Kaylee – January 17, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally! Addie is getting married.
    I hope we see a lot of the wedding.

Comment by lizzie – January 17, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Addie and Naomi together again – Love it! There better be a explanation as to why Addie’s father and brother aren’t there.

Comment by CeCe – January 17, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE THIS SHOW IS GOING TO END. WHY DO ALL THE REALLY GOOD SHOWS HAVE TO END BUT SOME OF THE ONES THAT ARE STILL ON KEEP STAYING. NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by BARBARA – January 17, 2013 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww, Naomi and Addie! :) So good to see them together again, so sweet that Addie wanted to wait for her.

Comment by Louise – January 17, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want this show to end! CharCoop forever!

Comment by N – January 17, 2013 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post