Drop Dead Diva Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Get More: Cancellations

Drop Dead Diva CancelledDrop Dead Diva is officially, well, dead.

Lifetime on Tuesday decided not to renew the legal dramedy for a fifth season, our sister site Deadline reports.

RELATED | Army Wives Exclusive: Major Character Getting Killed Off Amid Season 7 Shake-Up

Diva — which stars Brooke Elliott as a vapid, dead model stuck in the body of a curvy, smart lawyer — wrapped its Season 4 run last September. The show’s producers Sony Pictures TV may attempt to shop the scrapped series elsewhere.

Are you sad to see Drop Dead Diva go? Do you think it’s all Kim Kardashian’s fault? Hit the comments.

Comments (251)

• wow i’m surprised. i liked this show and i’m sad to see it go.

Comment by sk – January 15, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • REAL TALK…..I am a married MAN, and the show was on LOCK to my DVR……How could Lifetime do this to me….Do you realize how much the BROTHERS (I am black) at the Barber Shop would tease me when they found out that I watch the show after RELIGIOUSLY!!!!!!
      Can you imagine: SPORTCENTER, SONS OF ANARCHY, and DROP DEAD DIVA!!!! Thanks a lot LIFETIME!!!!! I will NEVER WATCH ANOTHER SHOW ON YOUR NETWORK!!!!! EVER!!!!! EVER!!!!
      That’s a lie, I will still watch the CHICAGO show with the woman in internal affairs/with 3 brothers/ 2 lovers…….. I COULDN’T HELP IT!!!! I got played YO!!!!!! I can’t wait for that to come back on!!!!! DAMN MAN!!!! No more triple D!!!!!

Comment by Jason Faddies – January 15, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m so glad to hear you are a fan..and a guy. :)

Comment by Liza!80 – January 15, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They cancelled that cop show too. I really liked both of these shows. I’m very sad to see DIva go.

Comment by Cyndi – January 15, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That may be canceled too, sad but true :(

Comment by Betty – January 15, 2013 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lmao!

Comment by Rhythm Nation – January 16, 2013 03:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m sorry for you and me both – I’m mostly sorry I can’t meet you, ’cause you sound rockin’.

Comment by Annie – January 16, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Are you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not believe they canceled the show!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!

Comment by Marc – January 17, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am a man too and I love this show! Talk about crazy. My friends tease me too, but I dont care!

Comment by Marc – January 17, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • First u cancel against the wall and now drop dead diva…. Ru guys looking to kill the network??!? Bring them back!!!

Comment by Amanda – February 3, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I loved both these shows, I am so sick of all the reality shows. We need more like these to watch. All that’s left iks Army Wives. Surprised it’s not cancelled to. At least you could have ended these shows ot just dropped them :(

Comment by Becky – February 7, 2013 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • This is unbelievable, we LOVE DROP DEAD DIVA!!! Of course, I think they lost alot of views with the Kardashian woman on there. PLEASE bring it back

Comment by Linda – February 26, 2013 05:07 AM PDT
    • Me too – I think it is terrible that the network leaves us loyal fans hanging without a wrap up of the storylines in Drop Dead Diva. I will miss the quality writing and acting that this show provided!!

Comment by Katie O – January 16, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My two favorite shows gone! Drop Dead Diva and Jane by Design! There is no joy in Mudville! :(

Comment by Ell – January 17, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • mine too :(

Comment by faiza – January 18, 2013 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I feel your pain! :( Two amazing shows, just gone. Along with The Nine Lives of Chloe King on ABC Family. It’s quite upsetting.

Comment by Brittany – January 22, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree totally. Just a ?, are you referring to the mudville in Okla. I am from there, just wondering.

Comment by Birdie – April 2, 2013 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Very disappointed. I think “Drop Dead Diva was a quirky show with adorable and hilarious character. Every one of the actors was excellent. I am very sad about Lifetime’s decision to cancel. I just can’t win, I enjoyed “Fairly Legal” too. the problem with all of these shows is that one never knows when they are premiering the next season. There are so many shows on cable that if you are not watching that particular channel when the Promo airs, you lose the opportunity to learn about the airing. These days to be apprised of a new season, one has to be watching the channel. Hence ratings are based on knowledge of a show’s airing and time slot, which means if you are not a fan of the CHANNEL you will most likely not be treated to that favorite show. Lack of knowledge precipitates low ratings. The greater number of channels available the greater chance a show is cancelled—-A shame.

Comment by Leigh – January 20, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • SERIOUSLY??! Why would Lifetime DDD? This was one of if not, the BEST show television! Great acting, great actors, just genuinely enjoyable to watch. It was a wonderful way to decompress after a 12 hour shift. Was upset they cancelled IA, but not DIVA TOO!! Lifetime, you’re heading in the wrong direction! Pull your heads out of that dark place and wise up!!

Comment by Linda – March 12, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They renewed for a 5th & final season-so look for it this summer!

Comment by Carolynn – March 12, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh God, I love your last comment!!! It’s what we’ve all been THINKIN’!!!!!!

Comment by Val – March 12, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh no I can’believe its gone. I was really looking for it. I love the show. Please make come back,

Comment by monyca – January 24, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t less about KIM K. But I definetely like the serie Drop Dead Diva a lot. It is shame they are letting it go.

Comment by alexixfr@yahoo.fr – January 26, 2013 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • very sad to see it go. I want the story to continue Jane deserves happiness. It is difficult for a overweight girl to find happiness……Loved the story…..

Comment by Tea – February 1, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • C’mon….cancel this show, cancel the cop show mentioned below, changing the entire cast of Army wives, WTH….may be able to drop my cable package after all, Paying a premium for Lifetime, might not have to anymore if they keep this up!

Comment by Medina – February 10, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What the hell is Lifetime doing to me! I love that show, because show big women are smart, beautiful, and created! Don’t know why don’t want to bring it back? That is totally mess up?

Comment by Dee Robison – February 17, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t believe they dropped this show!!!!! This was my favorite show alongside Ugly Betty!! Why do they always cancel the GOOD shows and leave things on there like stupid hunny boo boo creature. Ugh! Quit taking all the good shows off!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Caitie – March 14, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Season 4 just hit Netflix and I’ve watched the previous season and loved it. However, as soon as I saw that they had brought on that Kardashian girl, I lost interest. The show was great before without having to pull these stunts. Plus, I refuse to watch or buy anything associated with reality show trash. Let’s hope that when they bring it back they’ll lost Kim K.

Comment by C – June 21, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry to see it go. Brooke Eliot is a talented lady.

Comment by Ramon Torres – June 24, 2013 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How stupid are you??????? Why not take a peak at what’s on Lifetime on Sundays? – starting YESTERDAY! It was announced at least 2 months ago, if not more, that ‘we’ (all DDD followers!) convinced the channel to bring it back!

Comment by Val Laughton – June 24, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m re-addicted! Just hope the new angel quiets down a bit.

Comment by Jennifer – June 24, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • AMEN to that, Jennifer!! :)

Comment by Val Laughton – June 24, 2013 06:48 PM PDT
  • I assumed that was the case after so long without a renewal announcement, but why would they cancel such a long running show without a finale? That just makes me so sad.

Comment by Jessica – January 15, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! So, so sad…Why would they drop one of their best shows? Maybe to put on another of those ridiculous reality shows?

Comment by cathy – March 11, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sad day, but not unexpected. The decision took so long that the most likely answer was obviously going to be no.

Comment by slizabeth – January 15, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what the fudge?!

and they keep garbage like honey boo boo on the air?

Comment by Charlie – January 15, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know! that’s what pisses me off..they rather have dirty trashy shows on instead good tv!

Comment by Tiffany West-Salcedo – January 15, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When will people learn how TV works?

Comment by Brett Staffen (@staffen) – January 15, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We know how it works, we just think it sucks.

Comment by May – January 15, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree with you!!!

Comment by Betty – January 15, 2013 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They keep Honey Boo Boo on the air because more people are watching it…not the network’s fault that we like crap tv. I’m more upset that they didn’t give Jane and Company the chance to end the show properly. It was a big slap in the face to all the fans who invested 4 years into the show.

Comment by Michael – January 16, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The BIGGEST slap in the face! All of the dedicated fans that watched religiously to finally see Jane and Grayson have a relationship!? We get nothing. Wow. I’m livid right now that Lifetime would do this. Least they could do is air a 2 hour movie-esque Series Finale. THE LEAST!

Comment by Kristen – January 16, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Bring the show back!! Kristen is right, we deserve better than Trash shows!! Lifetime use to be one of my fav channels! No more!!!

Comment by Judy – January 20, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am so mad, they should had a finale!!!!!!!

Comment by Linda – February 26, 2013 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, cancel Honey Boo Boo what a waste of television space!!! I have watched 3 shows on Lifetime 2 now have been cancelled only one left is Army Wives!! Lifetime what a stupid move cancelling Drop Dead Diva, at least let us get a final episode. Won’t be watching that channel much longer!!!!

Comment by Dj – January 16, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Spot on. On comment made on honey boo boo. Drop Dead Diva is so well written. One can only hope it will be picked up by another network. The acting was superb. The least they could have done was wrap up the storyline in a 2 hour special if for no other reason than the fans.

Comment by Gillian Marshall – January 21, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EXACTLY!
      I swear, some people just don’t know good television.
      Honey Boo Boo. I mean, are you effing kidding me?!

Comment by Brittany – January 22, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Different channels ~ but I sooo totally agree w/you!!! I have been patiently (well, not really!) waiting for DDD & Army Wives to start up again!!

Comment by Val – February 3, 2013 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BUT– CLIFFHANGER. I thought the quality of the show had decreased greatly last season but I still can’t believe it they’re gonna leave it at that. At worst I thought it’d get some sort of shortened six-episode season.

Comment by Taylah – January 15, 2013 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • not only was it a cliffhanger but it was possibly the most BANANAS cliffhanger I’ve seen on TV in a long time – maybe since lost season 3 finale – Seriously, Jane’s soul entering Owen’s body???? INSANE!

Comment by Smigglesby – January 15, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. When that happened, I thought, well, this shows won’t be coming back with a stunt like that…I am so disappointed..but really?! REALLY!

Comment by cherylw – January 24, 2013 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, insane. I understand that shows get cancelled, but why not give the writers a chance to wrap things up for viewers. Sux.

Comment by tara17 – January 15, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know! That cliffhanger was insane. I don’t think I have ever been that bewildered after a finale. I would have really loved to see what they would do with this storyline.
      Plus, Jane and Grayson need to be together!

Comment by Spencer – January 16, 2013 01:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This makes me so very upset! how can they leave us hanging like that!

Comment by Tiffany West-Salcedo – January 15, 2013 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s so frustrating when you don’t get resolution, not to mention the fact that they are canceling a great show!

Comment by Sherry – January 15, 2013 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wasn’t really a huge fan of the show,didn’t watch the last season properly I did enjoy it at times.. but the last season wasn’t all that great worst decision ever!

Comment by Charlie – January 15, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooooooo!!!! So sad! Loved this show

Comment by Shazha – January 15, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Noooooooooo!!! was my first reaction too!! I love this show. Please let it get picked up by another network!

Comment by Spikenalabama – January 16, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stupid, they didn’t even give it an ending! At least give fans the satisfaction of knowing it was going to end, and give it some kind of a send off!

Comment by CynLyn Cromarty – January 15, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good riddance.

Comment by Honey Bo Bo – January 15, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I NEED CLOSURE!!!!

Comment by MariaSanchez – January 15, 2013 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not surprised – where on earth did they plan to take it after the ending of the last season. I was really disappointed with where it was heading and wasn’t sure I was going watch the new season anyway.

Comment by Erin – January 15, 2013 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! So sad :( I want to see Jane and Grayson together!!! Eugh…

Comment by Sandris – January 15, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me, too!!!!

Comment by Chloe – January 16, 2013 12:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes..now that Grayson found out who she really is, they cancel it!!! Don’t they know that we’ve been waiting for this for 4 years!!!

Comment by DEBBIE – February 15, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah!!!! After season 3 i wouldve been sad …but after season 4 when it featured that craptacular “acting” of that Kraptrashian chick DDD got what it deserved!!

Comment by cee see – January 15, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have to agree with you on that…having Kim K on it nearly ruined the show for me. But I loved seeing quinton aaron and other guest stars.

Comment by Liza!80 – January 15, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sad, sad day. I loved DDD.

Comment by May – January 15, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s sad! The Season 4 Finale was not a finale, it said “to be continued” :(

Comment by PipePVelasco – January 15, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Jane and Grayson together!!! Hope another station picks it up. Or maybe a little something for the fans on the season dvd (like October Road did).

Comment by jacqi – January 15, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why though, it was well rated enough to be renewed.

Comment by Martin – January 15, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not surprised, i stopped watching after season 3. Horrible writing…

Comment by Monse Foster – January 15, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really enjoyed this show and looked forward to seeing it come back.

Comment by Maureen – January 15, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “…a vapid, dead model.” Wait, do you mean the storyline or the reality of sitting through an episode?

Comment by ItWasTime – January 15, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The sad thing was, Deb wasn’t vapid. She was a kind person. A little bit of an airhead, but good. The writing got a bit out there with Kim K on it.

Comment by Liza!80 – January 15, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d rather they have cancelled Army Wives than DDD. Even though I didn’t like the finale and the cliffhanger, there are still more stories to be told whereas Army Wives is recycling stories just with new characters I don’t care about.

Comment by Amy – January 15, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Say what? I can’t believe it, there were too much going on at DDD, OMG! I was already waiting for the new season this year. THAT SUCKS!

Comment by Vicente – January 15, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope the actress who played Jane gets a new work on television soon. She has so much potential and charisma and totally deserves a new chance to shine.

Comment by Nerdbot – January 15, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They leave all the trashy stupid reality shows on the air…but take off Drop Dead Diva — an unusual show with sweet stories that have a touch of drama as well as interesting legal cases thrown in. It makes no sense!

Comment by grandgoddess@carolina.rr.com – January 15, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sad. But the last season was terrible. I came to think that everyone was dead at the end.

Comment by tahina – January 15, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn.

Comment by Sarah – January 15, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The last season was pretty bad, but resolution would be nice…

Comment by MsMarci – January 15, 2013 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked Jane. The actress who played her hope she gets another show. She’s got awesomeness. :D

Comment by nitemar – January 15, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have definitely liked a resolution :( :(

Comment by Shireen – January 15, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was a great program with interesting characters. Army Wives lost its spark two seasons ago and Lifetime chooses to keep it going. That’s wrong.

Comment by Dmcosta – January 15, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely Agree!

Comment by noodle – January 16, 2013 05:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DDD was a great show, though being in Canada it was always a hit & miss whether a local station carried it or not. I’ve had to watch Season 4 online. We didn’t get Army Wives at all and I’ve watched all six seasons online….It was another fantastic show but I can honestly say that the program started to lose it’s spark when Pamela & Chase moved away and now Roxy isn’t going to be around much this coming season (because said actress is pregnant in real life). It amazes me that unscripted competition shows (Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, etc) go on and on and on, and get the choice time slots in the lineup, but good scripted shows get dumped without resolution. Why couldn’t they choose to go the way of Fringe or Private Practice? Give us another season of six episodes with a proper ending!! Damn Lifetime!!

Comment by Linda – January 16, 2013 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the beginning of this show, but season four was horrible. The storyline of Owen disappearing and coming back, a Kardashian and the absolutely atrocious ending made me not want another season. Hopefully Josh Berman gets a clue with both of his shows getting canceled.

Comment by Kayla – January 15, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOOOO!!!! I love that show!! And i want to know what happens to Grayson and Jane and old Jane in Owen’s body.

Comment by Tana – January 15, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so pissed off! I LOVE This show. Why would Lifetime do this? It was a great show and it had a good season cliffhanger. They keep army wives going and that stupid dance moms and actually cancel a great show? I feel like boycotting!

Comment by Liza!80 – January 15, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say I am really surprised. I felt this was always a strong ratings show for the network and had a great following. The concept was great and the characters had much more to say.

However, considering this is the same network turning out trash shows like Dance Moms and The Houston’s reality show, it shouldn’t be surprising. The network has changed and definitely not for the better.

Comment by Greg – January 15, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, no, no, no, Nooooooooooooo. I love this show, I hope it finds a new home on another network. Lifetime is too small of a network to support some shows.

Comment by Deborah McKee – January 15, 2013 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have to agree with you, I love this show and it’s the ONLY one I watch on this network, the only one worth watching! No reason to tune in to Lifetime anymore for me :( I can only share your hope that this show gets picked up on another network, which I’m sure it will.

Comment by Mandy Baker – January 16, 2013 12:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! No more Lifetime for me! DDD was clever writing and well acted….. Honey boo boo – what is this world coming too!?!

Comment by Barb doiron – January 29, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO!!! that’s terrible! I love that show. such a wonderful program with so many great issues discussed and so many positive messages shared. so sorry to hear that it was canceled.

Comment by Melissa – January 15, 2013 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kind of bummed, but when I watched the cliffhanger season ender last year I thought it was time to go. It jumped the shark for me, but I hope, since there are plenty of people who want it picked up, that they can shop it elsewhere. Maybe Hulu or Netflix? They are doing Arrested Development that way.

Comment by rowan77 – January 15, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im not suprised, it wouldve been renewed earlier if it was going to be and Lifetime has a lot of pilots.I did think its ratings were deccent and it grew season to season but it went as low as 0.6 last season.Im bummed, I wanted Jane and Greyson to get together and im upset the whole series ended on a cliffhanger,fans should get closure especially for a four season show.I hope Brooke finds work soon,she was awesome.All thats worth watching on Lifetime now is Client List.

Comment by Brandy – January 15, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry – huge fan of this show the first two seasons (own them on DVD). Hung in there season three and learned to love Owen. Put up with the “Pakery” mess and Fred’s (second) departure to see Owen and Jane grow. But that finale was an insult. First – the show lost track of its own history. Jane (pre Deb) used to give her mother money to GO AWAY! Why would she care if Deb was bonding with her mom? Second – Jane (dead Jane) would have died regardless of Deb popping into her body. Wouldn’t she prefer her mom still had someone she believed was her daughter than to inflict the pain of losing a child on her? Third – Deb kissing Grayson KILLED OWEN! She killed him! The Jane that Deb became was not that shallow, vapid or callous. Grayson never evolved – but that was not true of our heroine. She would not have betrayed Owen in that way – not even for a weak moment of old time’s sake, and especially not standing there in her wedding gown. If the creative team of DDD can’t treat their viewers any better than that, then it was time for them to go. Bring back Against the Wall. Liked it, too. Just like DDD, didn’t think I would and enjoyed it very much.

Comment by stefany – January 15, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DDD was a good, entertaining show that will be missed. Even tho Kardashian was sort of a “guest star”, she didn’t diminish the charm of the show, thank goodness. The show had HEART. And all the actors were very good. Each episode seemed to be much shorter than they actually were because they were so well written, in other words, each episode went by very fast and were great fun. A finale is needed to close the story line. It’s REALLY disappointing that this show is leaving.

Comment by Rodney App – January 15, 2013 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh no!! I just got addicted to that show on Netflix. The concept sounded so awful but I saw half an ep in the 4th season and got hooked immediately in spite of wanting to hate it. Can the writers tell you (TVLine) how they were going to wrap up the cliffhanger?

Comment by Christy – January 15, 2013 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My mom and I are sad. :( Loved this show. And how could they leave us on a cliffhanger??

Comment by Babybop – January 15, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am soooo disappointed. I don’t understand, from what I saw the ratings weren’t bad, they drew over 2 million a show, which is around the same as dance moms and lots of other shows. More than Project Runway. I can’t believe they are doing this, and leaving everything hanging. SO ANGRY!

Comment by Donna – January 15, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show was getting increasingly terrible. It was getting hard to watch, but at least there wasn’t much else going on with TV at the times it aired.

But I hate to see it end on such a bad note. That was such a terrible finale – and to end the show like that? Ugh. Too bad they couldn’t have just ended it with Jane resisting temptation and living happily ever after with Owen. And one last appearance from Fred!

Brooke was fantastic though, here’s hoping she shows back up on the screen soon.

Comment by Tee – January 15, 2013 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PS I already quit watching the train wreck they turned Project Runway into, so just realized with DDD gone, I’m out of shows to watch on Lifetime! And somehow that doesn’t seem like a big loss.

Comment by Tee – January 15, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment by mia – January 15, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nooooooo… worst new everrrr..!!!!! What The Hell…..!!!!

Comment by Areis – January 15, 2013 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! I love Brooke Elliott! It was one of my favorites shows :(

Comment by IHateLifetime – January 15, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post