If creepy, three-eyed ravens tickle your fancy, the new Game of Thrones teaser is sure to be a hit.
The cryptic spot takes place outside of the fantastical world of Westeros and touts one major tease about the HBO drama’s third season (premiering March 31): “Their world returns to ours.”
Watch the promo below, then hit the comments with your Thrones thoughts.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• All My Children alum Jesse McCartney has booked a recurring role in Army Wives‘ seventh season, The Hollywood Reporter reports. He’ll play Private Tim Truman, a young soldier gearing up for his first deployment.
• Law & Order: SVU has cast Mike Tyson and Ed Asner in an upcoming episode, per Deadline. The infamous boxer will play a murderer on death row, while Mary Tyler Moore‘s former boss visits as someone involved in his investigation.
• ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday night drew its best numbers yet since moving to 11:35 pm: a total of 3.17 million viewers, with 1.24 mil landing in the 18-49 sweet spot (besting both Jay Leno and David Letterman in the demo).
• Meredith Vieira is stepping down as host of Who Wants to be a Millionaire after 11 seasons, Reuters confirms. She’ll remain on the air through May, with a new host stepping in this fall.
• TBS has given the green light to two new unscripted series: Deal With It, a hidden-camera prank show from exec producer Howie Mandel; and Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host, a comedic game show from producer Mark Burnett.
• CBS has given a pilot order to a new single-camera comedy from Jim Gaffigan (My Boys). The potential series would star the comedian as a happily married (and harried) New York father of five — just as he is in real life.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?