Scandal Recap: A Torturous Wait

Get More: Recaps

Scandal Recap: One for the DogsThis Thursday on ABC’s Scandal, multiple plots to “steal” the White House were afoot as Huck tried to keep his head above water.

RELATED | Scandal Exclusive: Katie Lowes’ Husband Cast in ‘Surreal’ Role, as Quinn’s [Spoiler]

WAKE-UP CALL | With Huck in custody (and subject to “enhanced interrogation techniques” that make David uneasy), Sally is itching to announce her big win to the press, but can’t do so sans confession. Meanwhile, Vera confesses to Olivia her role in Huck’s arrest — as well as alerts Liv, Cyrus and Mellie to her suspicion that Hollis Doyle was Becky’s backer. Armed with that info, Harrison and Abby collaborate to find Hollis’ secret phone and lift from it the only number he ever called. Later, we see Fitz’s name being signed to his reinstatement letter….

Back home, Olivia asks Edison what he’s heard about the shooter in custody, but the government isn’t even admitting they’ve got a guy. Just as the duo agree they need a “Chinese wall” to make their relationship work, Edison receives from a military office a copy of President Grant’s restatement letter. All but shoving aside her beau, a startled Olivia races off to the hospital, where she chides Cyrus for not telling her that Fitz woke up. But upon arriving at Fitz’s bedside, she realizes the truth: He’s still out like a light. To Cyrus and Mellie, she demands: “What did you do?!”

CLIENT-IN-CHIEF | Mellie admits to forging her husband’s signature — a bit of deception Cyrus argues isn’t ” the worst move, but which Olivia maintains is treason. (“This is not Nicaragua! You can’t steal the White House!”) Cyrus argues that Hollis had the president shot, and now he sits at the right hand of Sally Langston — “and that is not OK. We can’t wait for justice to be served.” Just as Cy begins explaining how he could hold the reins until Fitz actually wakes, Sally calls, looking to speak to Da Boss. Mellie though grabs the phone and launches into a breathless celebration of miracles, how Sally’s endless “prayers” worked and such. When Mel blows of Sally’s request for an in-person visit, Madame Acting President smells a rat.

Meeting with his boss, David says the Constitution is being “shredded like confetti” in the cellar of the Pentagon, where Huck’s at. David’s boss responds, “You can’t just talk about ‘wearing the white hat.’ We live in the real world.” meanwhile at Pope & Associates, Abby wonders why they’re not doing anything, why they’re not trying the number from Doyle’s burner. “Olivia runs with big dogs. This is grassy knoll stuff,” Harrison explains. “This is about stuff regular Americans never hear about. We don’t question them on this.” And on that note, Liv arrives to announce their new client: President Fitzgerald Grant.

RELATED | Scandal Casting Exclusive: Meet Fitz’s Father!

HUCK, CHUCKED | Sally whines to Hollis how Mellie and Cyrus are treating her like an idiot child, yet she can’t challenge their claim without looking opportunistic. So at Hollis’ suggestion, Sally leaks to the press word of President Grant’s recovery. The Gladiators meanwhile swing into action, pulling an elaborate Ocean’s Eleven-like con to work Fitz’s doc and circulate anecdotes about POTUS’ awakening. (Even Perd Hapley gets to bleat that Grant “is out of the woods!”)

Huck holds steady in his resolve, using any gasps of air and lucidity to inquire about the president’s health, warning that “he’s still in danger” if alive. “She’ll come back to finish the job!” After getting a tip from a fed-up David, Olivia convinces Sally to release Huck, explaining that only he has the tools to capture the real shooter. Shortly after David delivers an executive order for the prisoner’s release, Huck is quite literally thrown from a moving car, back into society.

MUZZLED SNIPER | At the hospital, Mellie signs off on Fitz’s transfer, then muses to Liv, “If he never wakes…. What am I going to do? What are you going to do?” Olivia responds, “Mellie, you have one job. You’re holding off Sally, I’m doing everything else, so get a grip.” Later, Edison comes looking for Fitz himself, and confronts Olivia about not taking his calls and ignoring Sally’s questioning of the “recovery.” When Edison warns his woman that she’s wading in a huge legal mess on behalf of her “friend,” she retorts, “You have no idea what you’re talking about” and kisses him off bigtime.

In the Oval Office, Hollis insists to Sally that somethings gotta be done about Fitz, and in the name of “plausible deniability” he’ll take care of matters. Moments later, Becky gets a call. Huck meanwhile meets with Olivia, who furnishes him with the motorcade route for Fitz’s transfer and the phone number from Hollis’ burner. “I won’t let you down this time,” he avows. Later, as Becky sets up her sniper nest atop a roof by the hospital, Huck rings her, then pulls a gun. The transfer was a ruse, and Becky (aka Kate) is apprehended by a SWAT team.

ONE CALL DOES IT ALL | After reporting to the nation that “the search is over” for the president’s shooter, Sally taunts Mellie with her knowledge of graphology aka handwriting, and how the reinstatement letter’s signature had incorrect T’s. Sally also has a doctor’s sworn affidavit saying Fitz has yet to open his eyes. Meanwhile, Cyrus opens up to James that Grant never woke, and they head off to get their baby — until Cy gets a call. Over at P&A, Quinn demands answers from Olivia about the Cytron/Becky mishegas, and is about to get them, when Olivia gets a call from Cyrus: “Someone wants to talk to you.”

“Hi….”

Want scoop on Scandal, or for any other show? Email mattmtvguy@gmail.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Tags:

Comments (74)

• What a fantastic episode! Welcome back Scandal, Olitz, Mellie, Cyrus and Gladiators!…I missed you desperately over the Christmas break (still thinking of the holidays in terms of breaks and I have been out of college for 20 years!) Best scenes: Olivia confronting Mellie and Cyrus about the letter; James and Cyrus arguing about careers and babies (can you say toxic relationship), David realizing that wearing the white hate doesn’t come easy, Becky getting her just deserts (thats five including the dog B!), the gladiators spinning a Miracle, Olivia letting Edison know that this is OVER) and Edison finally getting it (welcome to my world says Mellie). Loved it!

Comment by Ashley – January 10, 2013 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sorry..I mean to say white hat for David not white hate…….so excited about the episode!

Comment by Ashley – January 10, 2013 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, I don’t get why James and Cyrus are together at all. They don’t even seem to like each other all that much. The sex must be really great, or they’re just using each other for professional reasons, because each knows that the other is a lying, double-dealing, high-functioning opportunist.

Comment by Absurdist – January 11, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • James and Cyrus are married. Married people don’t always like each other but the love remains. These characters and the actors who play them are mature age…40 to 60 years old. Even Olivia’s character is mid to late 30s. Their relationship is stressed because one wants a baby and the other does not.

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kind of liked bitchy Mellie better but I digress.

Comment by Kat – January 10, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh for sure – but every once in a while we need the reminder that she’s still a human being and not just a b*tch

Comment by cinephilactic – January 10, 2013 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mellie really confuses me. It seems like she was being played one way in season one before the order came through for season two, and then in season two she’s all “get your hands off my man,” as though she honestly loves Fitz, only to turn around again and say that she and Fitz have been role-playing their entire marriage.

I mean, which is it? Does Mellie even know?

Comment by Absurdist – January 11, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think her flip-flopping towards Olivia has more to do with the fact that Olivia constantly changes her mind on when and where she decides she wants to be with Fitz. Every time Olivia abandons him, Mellie is always the one left dealing with the aftermath, so Mellie is probably trying to get some consistency in their little triangle.

Comment by Ava C. – January 11, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What? No. Wasn’t Mellie the one who broke up Olivia and Fitz at the end of last season? I think there is something else going on with Mellie, and I agree with absurdist that I was confused about Mellie this season playing the injured wife, but the story line over the season has made it appear as if she was not originally in the know about their relationship and accepted it as something she could not control. If that is the case, it can explain her flip-flopping a little better I think.

Comment by Reli – January 13, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • No, Olivia broke up her relationship with Fitz because she didn’t want him to resign the Presidency (hek, I wouldn’t destroy my career and life being known as the woman the president ditched the country for). Mellie made a deal for a baby and agreed to say it was her on the tape. I call that famous scene the first time they shot Fitz. The second time was when they teamed to get that murderous ambassador expelled. The third time, was the literal gun shot. So I’m a fan! Don’t judge my outlet :)

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 11:30 PM PDT
      • It’s one thing to be in an ideal, effective political marriage. Mellie didn’t sign up for Fitz falling in love with someone else. It jeopardizes her political aspirations for the presidency. She’s got her own plans to consider.

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t most people? Mellie is one of the most complex female characters on TV today. She’ll do anything to be President after Fitz leaves office. Fake a miscarriage (even though she hadn’t slept with her husband in years) to win female sympathy, get him elected, keep him in office, broker a deal to get pregnant to increase her political capital so that she will the election when her time comes, and not give him a divorce until his term is up. Plus, she’s beautiful! I love scenes with Mellie.

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mellie is hot. And, when I can’t sleep at 2 am and I’m screwing around on TVLine.com, she gives me somthing to write about :) Anyhoo, I like all the characters, especially the super varied, powerful female characters.

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • loved this episode!! loved the ending!! and can’t wait til next week’s!! i’m so excited for Scandal’s return that I can’t articulate all my thoughts and feelings!

[lol, sorry about all those exclamation points.]

Comment by rachelle – January 10, 2013 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow!! Well done Shonda Rhimes!

I like Edison. I hope we see more of him. Olivia should come clean, he deserves to know.

Comment by TVPeong – January 10, 2013 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are honestly the first person I’ve seen to like Edison lol

Comment by Amy – January 10, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Edison! I always feel like I am the only one, lol.

Comment by twilight123 – January 10, 2013 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The difference between Edson and Fitz. Edson wants sex and Fitz wants to make love.

Comment by JT – January 11, 2013 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • JT you hit the nail on the head

Comment by Blkangl – January 11, 2013 09:43 PM PDT
      • I just said that to my friends. I don’t think I like him.

Comment by tp – January 10, 2013 11:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m sure (and kinda hope) that he’ll react badly.

Because if I’m sleeping with someone and they are in love with someone else, I deserve to know. Olivia is not making it easy for him. She’s holding all the cards in the relationship and she’s blocking him out. He should show her that he’s not a man to be trifled with.

Plus he’s hot!

Comment by KD – January 11, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Please! He knows (and has known) that Olivia’s in love with the Prez. He knows he was just getting leftovers so he should be grateful for what he got before he got bounced!

Comment by Nadia C. – January 11, 2013 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sorry but Edison has gained quite a bit with Olivia in his corner. His now leader of the house and she had something to do with that, even if indirectly. He’s badgered and pestered her and not in a good way.Let me in I’m a man? Sending mail to her house without asking? Demanding for sex? Edison is boorish and a bore. Here’s hoping next week is the last we see of him.

Comment by Anasazi – January 11, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Someone actually likes Edison???!! I never liked him only because he was so pushy and so darn ugly.

Comment by bigdede – January 11, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Great actor…I totally buy that he is mismatched for Liv. Totally self centered. Sexually pushy in a couple of scenes. Bad mouthed his exes and grilled her about hers. He’s THAT guy…that romance lazy, pushy guy. I’d like to see her charac work then the show end during a third season finale when Fitz is out of office, he and Mellie can divorce, and Fitz and Liv can build a life. I can’t handle much more angst with this epic love story. The story is just too big for me to stay with it beyond a third season.

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 11:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow..just wow

Comment by crc – January 10, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a Scandal groupie. This was a great episode. Nice write-up Michael.

Comment by Vicki Lynn – January 10, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Umm…Matt wrote it. Give the poor guy some credit! Slezak doesn’t do everything!

Comment by cinephilactic – January 10, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And the “Hi” was everything.

Comment by Amy – January 10, 2013 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, the “Hi,” kept my world going, I can only imagine what it does for Liv.

Comment by Elizabeth – January 10, 2013 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amy, I agree! That is all.

How can one word, convey such depth of feeling. Olivia and Fitz were not even in the same room but the emotional chemistry was so intense. Wow

Comment by Marc1 – January 11, 2013 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Enjoyed the interplay between Mellie and Olivia more than thought we would. This show is so batsh*t crazy – watching it requires a jaw on the floor!

Comment by cinephilactic – January 10, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can anyone tell me what Huck and Becky said to each other? I missed that.

Comment by Leah – January 10, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At the end? She told him her real name (Kate, I think) and asked him his. Now I can’t remember is he said nothing or said it didn’t matter. But that’s the gist of it.

Comment by TaMara – January 10, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Correct; she said her real name was Kate. When she asked his, he said, “Does it matter?” (Which is what she said to him two episodes ago.)

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 10, 2013 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i just ADORE the fact that JUST waking up from his coma, the first person fitz wants to speak to is….olivia. oh! gasssshhhhhh! i love it! :-) x i hope she gets with now. life is short livvie, live it up! lol

Comment by Aleksca – January 10, 2013 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHEN FITZ SAID HI I CRIED! IM SO GLAD HE IS AWAKE AND HE AND LIVIE MIGHT BE TOGETHER SOON-HOW THEY HANDLE THIS IS GONA INTRESTING

Comment by olivia – January 10, 2013 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love the fact that all it took was Liv’s touch to wake him up! Liv always made sure not to touch him. She finally touched him and the next day he woke up and she was the first person he wanted to speak to. I love them.

Comment by bigdede – January 11, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You do realize he is married and has a baby on the way which everyone conveniently seems to forget. It is bad enough to have an affair with a married man, but when a baby is involved it takes it to a whole other level of wrong.

Comment by Dawnmac – January 11, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Is there anyone at all likable on this show aside from Josh Malina? Olivia, Fitz, Cyrus, and Mellie are terrible human beings who all belong in prison.

Comment by Justin – January 11, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • stop talking like this is real life.. its a tv show for pete’s sake

Comment by kb – January 13, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • OMG, you soooooo haven’t watched this fictional TV drama regularly if you’re reminding fans about the “baby.” LOL!

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 10:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The hour goes by too quick when this show is on.

Comment by tp – January 10, 2013 11:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love…”The fifth one is for the dog.” Great episode!

Comment by GeoDiva – January 11, 2013 12:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The “Hi” did it! I started crying. I was already emotional for wanting to hug Huck.

Comment by Nille – January 11, 2013 04:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Look, I decided to DVR the episode, and I watched it while on my elliptical machine this morning. Easiest, quickest 45 mins on that blasted machine, lol! I LOVED it. I think there could have been more to Olivia’s breakup with Edison, but I have a feeling he’s gonna be around, using that new Leader position in the Senate in order to give Liv hell. The setup of Becky/Kate was priceless, as was the Gladiator’s handling of the press. But what I want to know is how the heck did they film those torture scenes?

Comment by LaLa – January 11, 2013 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All the scenes with Huck this week made me tear up….especially the one when they toss him out of the car, Liv goes to touch him and he pulls away. Then, when he comes back to the office at the end and sits at the table eating chinese food, ugh! Tearing up just thinking about it! Hope there aren’t too many lasting effects from that. And LOVED the end, “someone wants to talk to you”, “Hi”. I totally screamed!

Comment by Audra – January 11, 2013 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that’s what he himself ( Huck ) did to people for a living.. and probably got it done to him when he was in training.. so that he could not be broken… by anyone….

Comment by kb – January 13, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The “Hi’ at the end did me in. I forgot everything else that happened during the previous 55 min of the show, lol. Fitz and Olivia tear at my heart every time. I still can’t believe how fast this show moves. I figured they’d drag out the assassination attempt out for a few more episodes. But I’m so glad that it’s over and Fitz is awake.

Comment by kismetnyc – January 11, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still curious about how this election cheating plot got started. Is Hollis really the ringleader or some other big players involved? Was this voting machine malfunction on purpose or something they took advantage of to win? How did Olivia and everyone get dragged into this plot because it seems all they have been doing is trying to mitigate Hollis’ cover-up actions, the bombing and framing etc. I’d hate to see what Hollis will do when he finds out there is a nosy reporter and attorney general snooping into this, I don’t think they’ll be around for too long.

Comment by Cyn – January 11, 2013 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • random question but does anyone know what kind of phone Olivia was using in this episodes

Comment by Keas – January 11, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it was a Winows 8 phone.. You’ll notice some other characters using them. Product placement, anyone?

Comment by GTS – January 11, 2013 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a great episode filled with suspense and cringe worthy moments. The water boarding of Huck was unbelievable but felt so real. In the end things worked out with Huck capturing Becky and Fritz waking up & saying hi to Olivia. Wow fabulous episode.mm

Comment by dlferriola – January 11, 2013 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Hi…” A single word, yet so powerful.

Comment by Sandrine – January 11, 2013 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was an amazing episode ! Can’t wait to see all of the Olivia\Fitz scenes in the next episode !

Comment by Hilla Osovsky – January 11, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when the spoilers came out I guessed the Hi. glad I was right- also does anyone know/guess what was in the papers that Sally Langston read that made her release Huck?

Comment by JCT – January 11, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sure would like to know what that summary said. Guess it’s a seed for a future episode, revealing Huck’s background more fully and explaining how he got into his position with Olivia.

Comment by Pound – January 12, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it must have been some really juicy stuff.. Huck’s a bad a** alright….

Comment by kb – January 13, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sally is a real piece of work…I guess that was her daughter that they had to take across the state line to get an abortion in the last season when…the president really stuck it to her… she acts all high and mighty as they come….

Comment by kb – January 13, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m tired of the Fitz/Olivia soapy back-and-forth-and-back-again storyline. Let the affair come out already. I also think them together will kill this show so they are gonna milk the soapy stuff.

Comment by footie – January 11, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Justice Verna the only Democrat up here, or is Eliot one of those ideologically independents?

Comment by Absurdist – January 11, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for your recap, I read another recap on a different site & lacked so much even though it had so much detail… Sally, I like how B***#y she is.. mellie, she confuses me as well, but I think she just likes the power, I think her marriage to fitz was over a long time ago which was why it was so easy for fitz to fall for Olivia and Olivia to let her guard down… HUCK.. OMG I wanted to cry during his scenes and when he called Becky, forgive me but I wanted him to kill her. Loved how the Gladiators took control of the press, after Sally and hollis leaked the info….Speaking of Sally & Hollis..WTF his feet on the coffee table in the oval? I know he had something to do with the shooting but I feel that Mellie did as well, but again Hollis so comfortable with Sally.. WHAT? Edison.. I like that he is there to give Olivia the attention she deserves, but for some reason he irritated me… I loved how she ended things with him..Goodbye EDISON.. lol (bye bye) And please lets not forget the end.. Fitz’s first call when he woke up that one little word..”Hi” I am a Scandal addict, the three weeks during the winter break was murder on me.. Did I mention I love this show and love how Michael recaps it… THANK YOU

Comment by E.M.WMS – January 11, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For crying out loud it was Matt who recapped not Michael.

Comment by forwarddad – January 11, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there anyway Fitz is not the father if Mellie’s baby?

Comment by Yoki – January 11, 2013 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, there’s a lot of ways Fitz is not the baby’s father. It’s a running joke on the set. Creator Shines Rhimes teased at a Paley Center event that, “That’s a good question,” or something to that effect. People joke that it’s a secret serviceman’s baby, the gate security guard’s baby, Fitz’s, the toe sucking literacy advisor, or a fake baby bump!

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loooove me some Fitz. Tony Goldwyn is so Sexy at 52! The chemistry between Fitz and Liv come so natural… ive never seen this on any other show. What a perfect way to end the episode Fitz wakes up and ask for Liv just a simple “HI”. Omg! I love it I cried this was sooo sweet. Shonda Rhimes you are brillant please dont let Fitz be the father of Mellie’s baby!

Comment by Deb – January 12, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cant stand seeing Edison touch Liv. Yuck! How do u threaten your woman? Really Edison! U will have her prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for helping the president. Glad she dismissed Edison I cant take seeing these two together. Goodbye Edison!

How many of u think Fitz reaction to Mellie having a baby boy has something to do with Liv losing a baby for him? Im sure the writers will eventually reveal more about that moment. (I cant wait) Hmmm…

Comment by Deb – January 12, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What? I missed that Olivia had a miscarriage!

Comment by elle – January 13, 2013 12:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, she did not. Mellie however faked a pregnancy and a miscarriage in order to get the female sympathy vote. Olivia’s character has no pregnancy past and I hope the writers keep that tacky development out of her story.

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he makes me want to toss food I haven’t even eaten yet… I can’t stand him….

Comment by kb – January 13, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh geez, I hope they avoid that cheesy “lost baby” story line for Olivia’s charac. I just don’t see a 35-40 yr old D.C. career women like Olivia getting sloppy and accidentally conceiving when the stakes and consequences are so high. There really are some women who stay on top of things and they DO NOT have surprise pregnancies. I’ll really be turned off if they create a lost pregnancy in Olivia’s past. I might even be offended…most people end up pregnant b/c they were sloppy. They just won’t admit it.

Comment by me – January 14, 2013 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still learning from you, while I’m improving myself.
    I definitely liked reading all that is posted on your
    website.Keep the tips coming. I liked it!

Comment by sole E25 – April 9, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God i love this show, i love this recap & i loved everyone’s comments

Comment by Jasmine – June 11, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post