Last Resort First Look: Marcus Shares a Tragic Tale to Suss Out a Snitch

Last Resort SpoilersABC’s Last Resort resumes its run tonight at 8/7c, with the first of its three final episodes — and if this first-look clip is any indication, Captain Marcus Chaplin will draw out the mole within the Colorado‘s ranks sooner rather than later.

RELATED | 666 Park Avenue Pulled from ABC’s Schedule, To Wrap Run in Summer

As seen in this exclusive sneak peek, Chaplin — suspicious of Cortez’s loyalty (remember, she’s been in covert contact with Deputy Secretary of Defense Curry) — chills his crew member with an anecdote about the passing of his wife, and how he parlayed it into an opportunity of sorts.

The moral of his tale: “My eyes are open,” he effectively warns Cortez. I think if you look closely, you can see her quaking in her boots.

The Last Resort finale airs Thursday, Jan. 24; as previously reported, the show’s creators had enough notice to rework that 13th episode as a satisfying series ender.

Loading video...

1. Kevin in CT says:

Too bad this was cancelled, it was a great show, good cast.

2. FayeD says:

I agree that this was a very good show and deserved more than 13 episodes. I think the time is was on was not the right one and that the show would have done better in a later time period. But I do thank the network for sufficient notice to allow a proper ending.

3. Nofreeride says:

Cancelling “Last Resort” is mucho te than j

4. Nofreeride says:

Cancelling Last Resort is not only a shame, but it is a testament to our shallow culture has become. Absurd reality shows protray

5. Nofreeride says:

Absurd reality shows carry more weight than programs

• Giusto Chaos says:

What I find amazing is the number of shows that are “flopping”, when are these networks actually going to relize that number in ratings are dropping not because the show sucks, but rather people like me are dropping cable altogether. Meaning we view the shows (if allowed) via other venues which arent counted in veiwer ratings.

6. Nofreeride says:

Than programs based on

7. Nofreeride says:

My gosh this is the worst feedback site I’ve ever used…. I was trying to say that integrity, trust, loyalty, devotion and commitment seem to have little weight in this virtual reality world that has been forced upon us. Last Resort was a great show that challenged all of us in questioning who we are and what we stand for. Too bad dysfunctional housewives carry more weight in our society.
    R