Exclusive

Glee Exclusive: Check Out the Show's 'Surprising' New Look! Plus - First Photos From Next Ep!

Glee returns Thursday, Jan. 24, and rumor has it the second half of Season 4 is going to be exciting. And amazing. And surprising.

OK, it’s not so much a rumor as it is the centerpiece of Fox’s new marketing campaign for the series, featuring Chris Colfer (Kurt), Heather Morris (Brittany) and Matthew Morrison (Will).

RELATED | Will Glee Be Back Next Season? Fox Boss Speaks Out!

Scroll down to view the four billboard-size ads as well as a handful of pics from the first episode back!

RELATED | New Glee Spoilers on Finchel, Santana, an ‘Unlikely Duo,’ ‘Naked Men’ and More!

1. vukakup says:

man… i hate unique…

2. Tammy says:

I was feeling horrible for not enjoying the show anymore. But clearly I’m not alone. I’ll give it a little more time. I’m already at the background noise stage when it’s on. But If it doesn’t pick up soon I’m outa here. The naive good girl who was supposed to take over sucks. Change her character fast or get rid of her. She annoys me the most.

3. kristalyons says:

WRITE THE NEW CHARACTERS OFF THE SHOW!!!

4. pictwii95 says:

I still watch the show but when Quinn got up out of that wheel chair I gave up a little. Sure, tell everyone you can have a teen pregnancy and still go to Yale without a problem. Oh, and texting while driving, no problem! You will have no kind of punishment for what you did, you wont die or get severely injured or kill another human being. Just get up and walk away.

• Mrs Meyer says:

Well said. I’m VERY disappointed that Quinn has apparently come away from all her horrible decisions, not just unscathed, but rewarded.

5. CK says:

Love the Brittany poster – only reason I’m still watching this show!

6. Ana says:

Not much has changed? Are we watching the same show??? Everything is different. All the couples we cared about have broken up. The original ND is dispersed. We have annoying new characters like Unique, boring storylines with people we are not invested in, Tina and Artie have been demoted to B-line characters, Brittany is completely unwatcheable, Sam has dropped a few dozen IQ points, Finn’s storyline is contrived and forced, and where is Santana???? She’s the only reason I still Dvr this show because I keep hoping she will show up. The only new addittion I’m enjoying is Cassandra. Oh, btw, and now Blaine is a cheater. As if Kurt leaving to NY wasn’t bad enough for their relationship. In other words this is no longer Glee. This is an alternate version of Square Pegs… let’s see who can get that reference…

7. I watch this show for KLAINE, Sue, Bieste….and i am super excited because the one and only miss Ashley Fink will be returning for this episode as Lauren Zizes….the rest of the cast…not so much.

8. Vera says:

As long as there is no repeat of season 3 I’ll watch. Season 3 was an absolute mess of annoying characters and bad writing. I guess it’s too much too hope for a season with less Blaine.

• Anna says:

I agree with op. Season 4 is at least a little better. Blaine annoys the crap out of me too, he’s so inconsistent and hypocritical, which is really sad because I love Darren.

9. Sophie D. says:

I’m from Germany and I love this show so much.

10. Liam says:

I still am a Gleek through and through. I know this season is different but I think it’s good different and it still has its old.glee charm. And what’s with all the brittney hate? I find her really funny and hope. She never leves.

11. ECongaG says:

I’m still waiting for the glee of the first two seasons to come back, but it just doesn’t! I just want it back soo much!

12. cc says:

How scary is that Mr. Schu smile?! Yeesh…

13. Jenn says:

Does anyone know if they Glee club will find some technicalilty that will let them compete? I know they lost out but will they get a second chance – maybe because they are national champions or are we really done with the competitions for the year?

14. Pamela says:

I am still a gleek but I have to agree with everyone who says that it just doesn’t have that “it” factor anymore. I could list all the reasons but almost everyone here has pretty much said it all for me. My main reason for watching glee right now is to see what happens to klaine, and Kurt individually, not just as a half of klaine. In blaine’s case, I don’t care as much, but I’ll still look out for him.

15. Karen says:

I am in agreement with most of you. I don’t like Alex on the show I miss Damian he was Great! Brit needs to grow up and Mr Shu and Emma need to be happy no drama any more please! Lets be happy and fun have goals and reach them enough of the politically correct BS yes we know you are gay Ryan ok we are co with that but Glee is not a shoe about gays it is a show snout all kids that may be different and need to fit in by joining Glee club just IMO.

16. Sharky says:

The show has to introduce new characters after the old ones graduates. It´s just too bad that the show seems to stay focus on the old characters instead of focusing on marley and company, who are supposed to give the show a new story.
    It´s interesting to follow rachel’s adventures in NY but yeah… They should have done a spin-off about Rachel and Kurt.

And I’m french. So, sorry if there is some faults.

17. Dave Clark says:

Wow. I thought it was just me. This year had sucked. Glee needs to get back to its strength–music and dancing. Quit the social commentary and cut the story and interactions down to a minimum. The producers need to rewatch season one and two and see where they have strayed.

18. The best thing about GLEE was when Ryan Murphy ripped it off for his bat-guano scene in American Horror Story.

19. Amy says:

Lucky for us it’s just a tv show ;) Glee is one of my favorite shows to watch! I like the direction the writers are going. It’s a more realistic portrayal of what happens after high school. I find it funny and it also makes me so grateful that I never have to be 18 again!!! Also I think Lea Michele has one of the best voices I’ve ever heard.

20. Tbaby0711 says:

I love the show and can’t wait for the new episodes. The show touches on so many different issues that our teens deal with in high school and helps give an insight to their lives and struggles. I’ve learned a lot from watching and some of the issues have changed my perspectives and helped me understand things that I did not before. So many people’s lives have been touched and that is more important than who is dating whom or what songs are being sung. They have touched on issues that others would not and they should be congratulated for that. The actors and actresses are going out of their comfort zones and portraying gay and lesbian teens to bring awareness and help us get an insight on what those teens deal with. Also being handicapped, poor, overweight, privileged, lost, pregnancy …the list goes on. So glee, continue doing what you are doing because you are more than just a tv show. you are making a difference. Just my opinion.

21. Ana says:

Omg I’m so glad the real gleeks agree with me!! I keep watching glee cuz I hope finchel is getting back together!! I hate what the show has become, but as a truly gleek I couldn’t ever stop watching!!! Just hopping for it to be better last months of it

22. Elizabeth says:

I love glee I can watch it all day if it was playing on tv all day but I still do because its on the Internet. I really can’t wait to see wat happens to Britney and Santana and if they get back together. For me glee is a show that I can look up to. Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to be a doctor and I forgot all about the options in life and wat some people are missing. My sister didn’t know wat glee was install I showed her know she’s in glee at her school.

23. Naomi says:

Sooooo if I was to say I actually enjoy the show and I’d have been bored as hell if it kept it’s same mantra then it’d be against the masses?

24. Dionicio says:

I can’t believe I’ve been only reading bad comments for almost fifteen minutes…
    Yes, the show has changed so much this season…
    Yes, the characters may be too many
    And yes, sometimes is can be stupid
    But there’s is one more thing I haven’t read yet…
    “GLEE has made me happy, and gave me joy and strenght for so long”
    Yes, it has…
    If I ever had a bad comment about it, I’d rather not to say anything at all…
    I expect anyone still agrees with me

• lfs says:

Agreed, this show was not meant to be another 1980s/1990s “90210” type show where all the characters graduate and we follow them through their early adult years. This show from the beginning was about the struggles within a HIGH SCHOOL glee club. Therefore, it was going to happen that some of the more well known characters would graduate and move on. I don’t think these naysayers would be happy unless Kurt/Blaine, Rachel/Finn, Santana/Brittany, Puck/Quinn all get cast in a more adult spinoff of Glee where the characters break into song and dance out of the blue. Hint – I doubt any of those naysayers remember a show with song and dance a long time ago called “Cop Rock”. Shows like Glee and Fame worked because music and dancing was an integral part of the stories being told.

25. Luke says:

I really don’t understand why there is always a group of people that feels to leave negative comments on EACH article about Glee. We acknowledge that you don’t or you don’t like anymore Glee, we will get over, but please stop to put comments in any single web site that talk about Glee. I do personally like season 4 and the new guys, in a school people goes and new arrives and 32 year old man cannot be anymore high school student.

26. Elizabeth says:

I am so glad that their are some people that don’t care that Santana and Britney broke up they just care if the characters are happy. The people that say that they are bord watching the movie because of the brake up are just selfish

27. The only part I enjoy is Rachel and Kurt in NYC. All the ND stuff back in Ohio is making the show feel like Degrassi: TNG, where they recycle old characters with new ones and recycle all their problems. Not interesting at all. Very disappointed in season 4 so far.

28. Elizabeth says:

Well u never know wat can happen Kurt and Rachel may go to the same school, Finn might get back together with Rachel, Britney and Santana maybe, and quin vists Rachel that might happen

29. Jackie says:

The new one who essentially replaced Quinn has no chemistry with the cast. Marley and Jake are ok additions…but that’s it. Im only interested in following last years cast story lines. Cancel Glee and give Rachel and Kurt a spinoff. The new cast isn’t working.

30. Elizabeth says:

I think that all of them will come back to glee and be supporting of the new graduats and then things take off their

31. lfs says:

I am curious as to why they are having an episode where they raise funds for the glee club. The only other times they had to raise funds was for their trips to nationals in New York and Chicago. Is it possible that they might get a “rules and bylaws” pass to nationals based on being the current national champs?

32. Elizabeth says:

Idk but I think it gives people of all ages that might be interested in doing those bake sells

33. Elizabeth says:

I can’t wait any longer I want to watch glee

34. Ken says:

shows like this & others is why I have stopped watching tv. or at least network tv. networks will continue to make junk until we take a stand. but we won’t & they will continue. same old storylines, pilots on & on. I don’t have an answer but then again I am not a network head. and I am not driven fully by money. good luck to all of us in tv land.

35. Elizabeth says:

I love watching tv but the good thing is I do my school work and am getting strat Az so I like a brake once a week so I watch glee