It's Official: All My Children, One Life to Live Start Production in February, for Online Relaunch

Get More: Daytime TV, News

SUSAN LUCCI, JILL LARSONYou’re not dreaming, brainwashed by Mitch Lawrence or doped up on Libidozone: All My Children and One Life to Live shall return.

Breaking its silence after weeks of rumors and leaks, Prospect Park on Monday formally announced their latest — and firmed-up — plan to relaunch the defunct ABC sudsers, which will both base production out of New York City-adjacent-ish studios in Stamford, Conn.

RELATED | All My Children and One Life to Live‘s Return from the Dead: Burning Questions Answered

Here’s the entertainment company’s official press release:

We are pleased to confirm that Prospect Park is reviving the beloved soap operas, All My Children and One Life To Live as the anchor programs on The Online Network (TOLN). Today we are also pleased to confirm that Prospect Park has: 1) signed guild agreements with both SAG-AFTRA (Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists) and the DGA (Directors Guild of America); 2) entered into a consulting agreement with Agnes Nixon the creator of All My Children and One Life to Live guaranteeing her active involvement; 3) hired Foz McDermott (coordinating producer Heroes) as TOLN’s head of production, Jennifer Pepperman (Director, One Life to Live) as Executive Producer on One Life to Live, and Ginger Smith (Producer, All My Children) as Executive Producer on All My Children; and 4) arranged the necessary financing to begin production in February on both All My Children and One Life To Live.

We thank the loyal audience and new generation of fans of both shows who have demonstrated that passion and exciting story lines are not just reserved for traditional television. Their enduring support encouraged us to move forward each and every day. We look forward to sharing more details including our launch air date and additional specifics in the coming weeks.

Prospect Park has yet to announce which actors will be joining the revivals, but as TVLine reported, All My Children vets Lindsay Hartley, Vincent Irizarry and Debbi Morgan have inked deals to reprise their roles.

Interested AMC and OLTL fans are invited to sign up at TheOnlineNetwork for updates.

Comments (98)

• Ok, so this sounds great. But seriously, what about the WGA? This was the big stumbling block last time. Are they going to work with them, or are they going to get FI-CORE writers? I hope they get a deal with the WGA soon.

Good luck to them, I hope it works.

Comment by David B Smith – January 7, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Last I heard, they were going with FI-CORE because WGA were being stubborn

Comment by Rrrrrr – January 7, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually according to the Daytime Confidential website, PP couldn’t find any suitable fi-core writers to write for AMC and OLTL, so PP has reached out to the WGA to make a deal with them! And Debbie Morgan (Angie Hubbard, AMC) confirmed on her twitter account that Darnell Williams (Jesse Hubbard, AMC) has also signed with PP too!

Comment by Chris – January 7, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not sure I can go back to my AMC without La Lucci. Sorry but she is AMC to me

Comment by Eli – January 7, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think she will come back after her new show is dropped. It’s awful. Just watch and wait

Comment by Susan preochel – January 9, 2013 10:25 AM PDT
  • So this means we can only watch these shows ONLINE when they return?

Comment by Merrie Scianti – January 7, 2013 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, good job Sherlock!

Comment by Mandy – January 7, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No if you get apple tv. It’s 99bucks you can watch anything that’s on your. Computer on any tv in your house

Comment by Susan preochel – January 9, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Can you tell me more about the apple app that I can pay $99 and watch my soaps on TV.

Comment by Lou – January 18, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If I have an IPad can I get the app in my apps for free?

Comment by Housewife17 – April 23, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope it works, but what about putting in back on regular tv some of the long time watchers don’t know how to do internet? Very Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Carolyn – January 23, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you are Canadian and don’t have access to a computer, you can subscribe to Shaw and get the “Classic Cable” package (an additional $15/mth) and then you can watch AMC & OLTL on Channel 156!
      I have already set my PVR to Series Record both shows…so excited!

Comment by Ade – April 28, 2013 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this would have been good news for me a while ago but now… I really like Todd and Star on GH, i want them to stay there

Comment by Dennis – January 7, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!

Comment by GH Viewer – January 7, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I love the OLTL characters on GH!!

Comment by Kim – January 7, 2013 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This, 100%. It was my first thought when I saw this article. They’re well established over there at this point. Leave them where they are.

Comment by Court (@wordsleadmeon) – January 8, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anybody know what this means for the former OLTL characters on GH? I know Prospect Park owns the rights to them, so what will GH do if Todd and Starr are pulled to go back to OLTL?

Comment by GH Viewer – January 7, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would really suck if this good news for OLTL and AMC turned into GH getting shafted… hopefully they can work something out.

Comment by Ella B. – January 7, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m assuming that OLTL won’t be a 60 minute, five day a week, 52 week a year show. (Is there even enough money in the project for anything approaching that?) Therefore the salaries can’t be anywhere near the broadcast salaries. How can we expect Roger Howarth and Kristen Alderson to accept the pay cuts necessary to bring their characters back to OLTL?

Comment by TMJLacon – January 7, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed. Although if OLTL has the legal rights to the characters, they might not have a choice. Although deals can be made if Roger and Kristen want to stay with the higher paycheck. Or GH can have some something happen which makes Todd and Star have to change their last names to prevent any association with OLTL characters. Who knows. But given the limited production values. They might want to deal with other characters first… And see if the experiment will work!

Comment by Stacey – January 7, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They have contracts with GH and ABC, so they are not going anywhere. ABC still owns OLTL and AMC. P.P has the On-line Rights as I understand it.

Comment by Jeff – January 11, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they said will be a 4 days a week new episodes and friday being a recap of the week. very similar to PSSNS deal with direct tv.

Comment by Thom Boise,ID – January 7, 2013 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • GH has plenty of its own characters and doesn’t need Todd and Starr.

Comment by Alex – January 7, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very cool news. I’ll watch for sure.

Comment by Robert in Jersey City – January 7, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another positive sign for All My Children fans. While I still being careful not to get my hopes up too high, I am still excited by this news.

Now they need to start signing actors for the show. We already know Vincent Irizarry has signed on to play Dr. David Hayward but now they need some big names like Michael E.Knight (Tad) and Alicia Minshew (Kendall) to sign on.

Comment by Scottyb – January 7, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had read that Prospect Park owns the characters from OLTL so I would presume Todd, Star and John are goners from GH. But then again, I am sure both the actors and ABC might object. Plus isn’t Prospect Park owned by Disney too? Corporate synergy will do the right thing.

Comment by MIka – January 7, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Prospect Park is not owned by Disney. The people behind Prospect Park used to be with Disney, but they are not affiliated.

Comment by TV Gord – January 7, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re right. Disney sold the LICENSE to OLTL and AMC (including all characters) to Prospect Park for a certain time. The license was recently renewed in order for Prospect Park to figure things out and now that they have they can pull Todd, Starr, and John if they wish but I hear they do not want to. They have enough characters now.

Comment by David – January 8, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I read on another board that Angie Hubbard is on board too.

Comment by MIka – January 7, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What station is going to carry them? Not just online? not every fan has a computer, tell me it ain’t so
    where’s Oprah when we needed her

Comment by sheila – January 7, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s only online, and Oprah doesn’t give a flaming f, she’s said it multiple times over. Bad luck for the people who don’t have Computers, I guess.

Comment by Rrrrrr – January 7, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely on-line. No television involved. Oprah had a chance to get involved when she was still on television with her talk show. She failed to do so. I have a hard time believing AMC can succeed on-line and without Susan Lucci. And OLTL. What will happen with those who went to General Hospital. I can’t see the actors being happy to go to a on-line enterprise with much lower production levels. So it’s going to be interesting. But as long as Erika Slezack involved. I don’t think they need John, Todd or Starr.

Comment by Stacey – January 7, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • To be a smidgen more accurate, as denoted in our Burning Questions story (linked above), there is still the chance a cabler will air the episodes AFTER THEY HAVE PREMIERED ONLINE.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich, Editor-at-Large TVLine.com – January 7, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I kinda hope that’s the case. My mom, for instance, would be happy to have the show back, but she’s not all that keen on watching TV online. And as noted above, some people don’t have access to the internet, so it would be nice if a channel could throw them a bone and air this that way, too.

Comment by Angela – January 7, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PP should make a deal with Netflix or Hulu Plus.

Comment by Bob – January 8, 2013 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • While not crazy about strictly online watching, this whole last decade has been about digital change and it is not going away. We might just have to learn to adapt. There is a new cable system called Raku which is all about the internet and subscriptions for the internet. You buy the cable box and decide what you want, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Disney, etc etc. It’s the wave of the future so again we might as well learn to roll with this. Think about it, A chance to basically have a menu to choose what you watch and nothing else, it has its perks I think. I am in my 50s so everything still seems like a matter of adapting in these times. Not always easy, but, I remember thinking if I touched a computer it would blow up. I have progressed.

Comment by kelly irons – January 14, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, Why isn’t Oprah coming through for All My Children fans. I watched this show from the beginning. It would boost Oprah’s tv network ratings by thousands.

Comment by Linda – March 2, 2013

Comment by Linda Mathews – March 2, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A Libidozone reference. Love it. I’m cautiously optimistic about this planned reboot. I hope Susan Lucci can be involved in some way give that she’s busy with Devious Maids and Deadly Affairs.

Comment by Cassandra – January 7, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s moved on. And has other projects. I doubt very much she will be involved. Which will hurt the chance at relaunching AMC.

Comment by Stacey – January 7, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • AMC will re-launch without Susan Lucci if it comes to that. Most people who watched it regularly did not watch it only to see Erica Kane. If the story telling is good and the actors are good, the show will go on without her.

Comment by David – January 7, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • She’s not the lone reason people watched, no, but she WAS a pretty big character on the show and has a history with practically almost all the other characters. Even non-soap watchers know who she is. So hopefully they can work something out with her-if she can’t be on the show on a daily basis, but can only show up every so often, at least that’s something. To imagine her not being there at all, though, is just weird.
          But we’ll see. Like you said, make the stories and other characters strong enough and maybe it could turn into a “new generation” thing of sorts or something.

Comment by Angela – January 7, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Personally, I hope Susan Lucci doesn’t come back. I’ve only been watching for about ten years, but I’ve never been able to stand her character.

Comment by KitKat – January 7, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • @KitKat Well I hope you don’t bother to come back here and make your negative comments about the great and wonderful Susan Lucci because I’m sure that the majority of us die-hards who have been watching for at least 3 decades+ (yes, that’s 30+ years) love to see the growth of her character and I frankly, admire her.
            She’ll be back, just you wait and see!

Comment by Adrenaline11 – March 8, 2013 12:00 AM PDT
  • Woo hoo, hopefully this mean McBain can go back to Llanview to be with Natalie, and be away from my girl Sam!!!

Comment by Tiffany Monique – January 7, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stephanie Gatschet aka Madison said she would be willing to join on if PP wants her so PP please get her!

Comment by Mick – January 7, 2013 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My thoughts on #PP & #WGA.

I think #PP will hire Fi-core writers to write #AMC & #OLTL at first so they can be in production by March as Debbi Morgan says. I also think they will continue the WGA talks & when that is final hire someone within WGA to take over as HW for the soaps.

Its not like this hasnt been done before. Werent Tyler Perry’s TV shows non union for a while & they got union deals later. I know Tyler Perry is not a daily soap, But I believe they will have WGA deal eventually

AMC & OLTL will alternate filming sharing the saame studio until both shows have produced 168 episodes. They will both air Monday -Thursday for 42 weeeks, 30 mins each. Every Friday will be a recap show

Comment by John – January 7, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reports are the shows will be 30 minutes each 4 days a week with a recap show on Friday. If the platform is successful I hope they will expand to an hour each as before. People shouldn’t be so focused on Susan Lucci or one actor or actress. What is important the show is being revived and going in a new direction. ABC made a huge mistake and they know it. I am not holding my breath after the last disaster with PP but at least there is a sliver of hope to hang on to.

Comment by Apple (@AppleTartin) – January 7, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Technically ABC still has some legal rights to those shows that is Prospect Park has to pay royalties to ABC because I think that we may see some actors/actress switch soaps sometimes like from AMC to OLTL or OLTL to GH or GH to AMC or GH to OLTL or AMC to GH.

Comment by Grant – January 14, 2013 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well put – I am thrilled at the thought of the reboot – but terrified I am living a Dirty-David dream! lol – Yes, ABC made a really big mistake; there are many many loyal AMC fans who stopped ABC TV – I am just one of them.

Yes, Erica is a very big part of AMC – but can the show survive without her? Absolutely!
      Will be sitting at my computer waiting for the launch? Abso-freakin-lutely!!!!

Comment by Doreen – February 10, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry to be skeptical, but I’d love to see an unbiased report on the details of Prospect Park’s plans to pull this off. I think this whole thing will be very short-lived because the economics just does not make sense. Soap fans should really be careful what they wish for.

Even with slashed budgets, the shows will still be fairly expensive to produce (paid actors, writers, producers, technicians, etc. Not to mention sets needing to be built, wardrobes purchased, etc.) and I just don’t see any way that these soaps will generate enough ad revenue from just online advertising to offset the costs and make up for the previous lost audience. At best, these soaps would probably attract 10% of the already shrinking audience that watched on ABC. Outside of the iconic titles, the shows will most likely be unrecognizable, watered down, and nothing like what people remember. And I just don’t see enough viewers to make any cable channel decide that they’re worth the expense. They’d all almost certainly LOSE $$$ in the long run.

Only the most hardcore AMC/OLTL fans are remotely interested in this, and the reality is that there are not many left. It’s a loud, small cult group, and that almost certainly won’t be enough for this to survive. Basically, most former viewers have moved on and are now in new routines (it’s been at least a year since both shows went off), most older viewers (the core of the daytime soap audience) don’t watch TV shows on a computer, and many potential viewers who may be interested could easily be turned off if their favorite actor(s)/character(s) aren’t on anymore.

Everything about this project screams “FLOP”.

Comment by idolfan66 – January 7, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since ABC still owns the shows and is renting them to PP for the next several years. I hope they run the shows after the fact on Soap Net. It would be great synergy for the shows and ABC/PP.

Comment by Apple (@AppleTartin) – January 7, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No! I like Todd on GH. He brings comedy to the shows mob focus. He has witty one liners and has good chemistry with Carly. I don’t really like Mcbain on GH he kind of blah an does not fit well. Starr is kind of boring on GH. So those two can go. I just hope since it was picked up that Roger Howarth character of Todd does not need to leave because he is still under contact with OLTL.

Comment by Nicole – January 7, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Howarth has chemistry with anyone and anything. He could play Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Comment by imjstkel – January 25, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would you have to buy the episodes similar to an Itunes situation or pay a monthly fee to use the PP website? I know I’ve said before I wouldn’t go back to watching these shows, but I guess it’s all going to come down to what characters and actors they bring in. So far David Hayward is a huge thumbs down for me. I never liked that character. Now if they could only find a way to bring back Nash and Jessica for OLTL…well, that might talk me into watching again. Add in Todd, Starr, and Blair, and they’d win my heart for sure.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – January 7, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally disagree! I love David Hayward and am thrilled he’s coming back! VI is wonderful and a great actor. As for Jessica, I hated her with rapist Nash! I’m so happy they killed him off and I hope he stays dead. Bring Brody back for Jess, but so far I don’t think she’s coming on yet. Also bring back Gigi and Rex!!!!

Comment by Holly – January 23, 2013 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am almost ecstatic to hear this news. I was absolutely devastated when they announced the cancellation of my all time favorite show. I’m hoping all the best for all parties involved. i would like the shows back on television where they belong. watching online may be challenging to some, including me. However, I’m just happy for the return. Finally!!!

Comment by April – January 7, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am very excited that these shows are finally coming back I can only pray that they will make it back on TV so that the older viewers that do not have access to the internet may have the option to watch them too.

Comment by Beth – January 7, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And they will do it with a NONUNION CREW

Comment by Sami – January 7, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Most of them have probably moved on? like Starr, Todd, and I like them on GH

but where will it air? only online?

Comment by sheila – January 7, 2013 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really can’t believe the negative remarks. I . for one, am thrilled that this culd really come into fruition. Since deals with the unions ( all but the WGA) but I have faith that this is being worked on, it really is positive news. As for those who complain about it being online, they are complaining on an INTERNET site. So they at least have access. The world is changing and a huge amount of people watch online at their convenience, where and when they want. If I have to pay a subscription so be it. I piss away $8. on a lot less these days. (coffee, ect.) It will be a privilege to support this genre and it’s actors. I’m praying for Mr. Knight and Mr. Willey to sign on. A bonus is shooting in CT. Mr. Canary is close to the shoot. Keeping my fingers crosses.
    On OLTL you know we need Ms. Strasser, Ms. Slezak, Mr. Van Dorn, Trevor would make me Ecstatic!!! A girl can hope.

Comment by Debra Bardani – January 7, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • when I mention ONLINE it is not for myself who is fortunate enough to have the internet; I am thinking of others/seniors also, who do NOT

Comment by sheila – January 7, 2013 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I used the computers in the Public Library for the past 4 years

Comment by Jeff – January 11, 2013 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m 57 and am more computer savvy than my kids whom are in their 30s. Gotta watch out talking about Seniors which by the way, statistically are the largest group of users of the Internet. Not trying to argue with you, just stating facts.

Comment by imjstkel – January 14, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Todd needs to come home to Lianview to be with Blair, I also miss his talks with Viki since she grounded him, McBain can stay on GH for all I care cause he ruined OLTL, and Starr seems to fit in on GH with Michael so she can stay there for awhile until they break up and it is revealed that Cole and Hope are alive.

Comment by Michael Grooms – January 7, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Word. Todd is being ruined on GH. Give him his spine back and send him home to Llanview.

Comment by I Heart Damon Salvatore – January 7, 2013 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regardless of this, I’m going to need Starr and Todd to stay on GH. The actors (RH & KA) were never going to appear in the online version of OLTL when Prospect Park first attempted to bring back the soaps. So I hope they can stay.

Comment by Asia – January 7, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just because they hadn’t signed as of the time it fell apart doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have signed. And, I would think that Roger would like to play Todd under an actual writer (instead of that hack currently writing GH) and appreciate a medium which allows for more bold storytelling (which PP indicates they’re aiming for).

Comment by I Heart Damon Salvatore – January 7, 2013 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My lovely daughter erased all my tivo’s for the last months episodes of All My Children- UGH. So I can be up to speed when it reappears on Prospect Park, does anyone know how I can view the last month’s episodes?!

Comment by Felicia Brobson – January 7, 2013 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Try looking them up on youtube, Felicia!

Comment by Chris – January 7, 2013 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All My Children & OLTL are on YouTube – there are some episodes/bits & pieces as far back as early-70s – enjoy them, Felicia – they’ve kept me busy on the internet for the past year : )

Comment by Doreen – February 10, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great for AMC and OLTL fans. I actually didn’t like the OLTL stars on GH and GH has a lot of characters they can draw on. One wonders about the money and you really would want Erika Slezak and Susan Lucci. Lucci at least would draw media attention but she has some other jobs too – still surely they can figure something out. She is an icon to soaps and AMC it seems like a bit of history would be missing and AMC really wouldn’t be AMC withotu her as they already lost Myrtle, Phoebe and Palmer and i doubt DAvid Canary would want to work too much.

Comment by Skater Boy – January 7, 2013 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Online?? My grandmother who is the only person I know to tolerate soap-opera drama is 87 and will not be able to access the show via the internet. :(

Comment by Rachel – January 7, 2013 11:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How about not be so cheap, go to Costco and by her a computer. You can save the website for her.

Comment by Doug – January 21, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really I think there are resourceful ways to handle these issues.

Comment by imjstkel – January 25, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really I think there are resourceful ways to handle these issues.
        We are not dumb…I agree Doug

Comment by imjstkel – January 25, 2013 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It would be very hard for an 87 year old to grasp anything about a computer…she’s not being cheap!!

Comment by NME – April 28, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is good news, but I’m still waiting on the return of Another World.

Comment by Christine – January 8, 2013 02:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I, for one, Will be watching AMC! I was really upset when the show got the ax! This was THE one and only soap I watched. I still refuse to watch the Chew! I will be very much interested to see how this all plays out. AMC, you still have a fan in me, and I’m more than sure that there are others, like me, who can’t wait for it to get started again! You have made me very happy indeed! Thank you very much!

Comment by Lourie – January 8, 2013 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thrilled! Bring it on! :)

Comment by lindahutchinson – January 8, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love bianca and marissa returns please christina b lind and sarah glendening please please bianca and marissa always.

Comment by dayane – January 8, 2013 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great News Can’t Wait!!!

Comment by Marie – January 9, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I haven’t watched channel 7 since the show went off the air. Lol. Icantell wait

Comment by Susan preochel – January 9, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still learning computer, how do I actually get the site so I can watch

Comment by Karen – January 10, 2013 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see JR and Annie rekindle. They were hot!

Comment by zina – January 12, 2013 11:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG, me too they were the hottest!! But they’re on Y&R and B&B, so they won’t be coming back:(

Comment by Holly – January 23, 2013 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should just have all these shows on soap net!

Comment by LaurenMark – January 19, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding the money, Dark Shadows ran 4.5 years with a weekly budget of $10K. They can do much more here and PP is working with ABC to do a partnership with Lifetime. Now showing this is a viable option, maybe OWN or SoapNet will take it too.

Obviously a lot of people are pulling for this, putting their money and talent on the line. Let’s support them!

Comment by Doug – January 21, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope they put it on T.V. And Internet.then veryone can enjoy it. I frankly was not! Impressed by the shows that replaced them. I sick of reality shows. every generation should grow up with soaps it’s the American way just like baseball and hot dogs :0)

Comment by Carolyn – January 21, 2013 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I MISSED ALL MY CHILDREN SO MUCH. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN. LOVED GOING TO THE SOAP WEEKENDS AT DISNEY. LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT YOU ARE BRINGING THEM BACK

Comment by Betty – January 22, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow folks take a deep breath. Let’s see the shows start taping before we start looking for things to go wrong. This fell through once. As for watching them on tv, things are changing and will continue to. Might as well consider this a challange, small potatoes in my book. Geez

Comment by imjstkel – January 25, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • happy about all my children coming back can’t wait please post on my page on facebook let me know how to get to the link where i can download to watch all my children

Comment by barbara bailey – February 4, 2013 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes lourie I refuse to watch the chew as well … and for all those who say this wont work or flop… will be the first ones that will be eatting there words .. I am truly excited for the return of both soaps.. just give me a juicy story.. I dnt care what actors u bring back..

Comment by Jahani – February 8, 2013 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OH YES! I AM ONE HAPPY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by SHIRL – February 11, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought they were suppose to start today.

Comment by Connie Medak – February 25, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is AMC going to start where it left off? Are we going to find out who Jr shot?

Comment by kim ducote – March 3, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The story is going to start where JR wakes up from a coma five years later so I’m assuming they will reveal who he shot but apparently, the show is going to revolve around high schoolers now. I really hope it doesn’t become a kids show.

Comment by Alyah Chmiel – March 10, 2013 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that it’s great that AMC and OLTL ate returning, but am greatly dissappointed that I will not be able to watch on regular tv. I wish the shows success.

Comment by S. Elaine – April 28, 2013 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post