2013 Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Getting Cancelled? What's on the Bubble?

blog_combo_1.4.13_finalTV’s queasy season has arrived! From now until late May, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW will determine which shows are good to return next fall… and which will join Mob Doctor, Partners and Emily Owens, M.D. over at the MIA Network.

To help you monitor what’s staying, what’s going and what’s anxiously riding the “bubble,” we present you with our annual easy-to-browse cheat sheet.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Find Out Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!

We’ll be updating this list regularly with the latest industry intel, so we strongly suggest you bookmark this puppy and check back for updates. As a reminder, the eight levels in TVLine’s reliable renewal index are as follows:
♦ Officially renewed
♦ A sure thing
♦ A safe bet
♦ Could go either way
♦ A long-shot
♦ Essentially cancelled
♦ Officially cancelled
♦ Too early to tell

And now, the Scorecard (use these links to jump to CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW).

ABC
666 Park Avenue: Officially cancelled.
The BachelorA sure thing. Officially renewed.
The BacheloretteA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Body of Proof: Too early to tell. Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially cancelled.
Castle: A safe bet. A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Dancing With the Stars: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Don’t Trust the B—– in Apartment 23: A long-shot. Unofficially canceled.
Family Tools: Too early to tell. Officially cancelled.
Grey’s AnatomyA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Happy Endings: Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
How To Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life): Too early to tell. Officially cancelled.
Last Man Standing: Could go either way. Officially renewed.
Last Resort: Officially cancelled; series finale aired Jan. 24.
Malibu Country: Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
The MiddleA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Modern FamilyA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Nashville: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
The Neighbors: A long-shot. Could go either way. Officially renewed.
Once Upon a TimeA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Private Practice: Officially cancelled; series finale aired Jan. 22.
Red Widow: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
RevengeA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Scandal: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Shark Tank: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Suburgatory: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Zero Hour: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR CBS!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Comments (1,689)

• I have a new way for the networks to cancel shows. Let me see the show, if I LIKE it then you cancel it!!!!

Comment by Maria del Mar – July 29, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t cancel The Secret Life of the American Teenager please it’s my favorite show I love it this show taught me a lot of stuff about high school

Comment by Shanon – July 30, 2013 11:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BODY OF PROOF???????????????The first intelligent non-sexual show that the whole family could tape and watch together. But keep the Bachelor and Bachelorette on. Good thinking people. I’m pretty much done.

Comment by Stephanie Usher – August 5, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unfortunately, many network officials are more concerned with producing cheap shows rather than quality shows. Apparently, conflict plus cheesiness plus no production costs in the form of excellent scriptwriters and actors plus getting tax write-offs for travel equals shows that get to stay on the air. They seem to forget or simply don’t care about those who have no interest in show producers as pimps (isn’t that what they call people who introduce men and women who want sex/ … as opposed to The millionaire Matchmaker, whose mantra is, “No Sex Before Monogamy” and whose goal is LOVE, not fighting among candidates)..OK, I admit I might be a little harsh about those two programs, but they are, to me, almost as much a waste of airtime as the fighting housewives or the fake survivors who are surrounded by guards and crew members.
      The bottom line here is PROFIT LEVEL of the productions. Ratings are not a factor, uless they are looking for an excuse to cancel a high-quality show. They don’t care who is watching or what kind of example they are setting.
      Our only recourse is to simply not watch the drek they put on the air. There are many networks with many interesting shows…even the reruns of cancelled shows are better than much of the “original” programming they foist off on us. You can find Columbo, the Rockford Files, House, Monk, the Golden Girls…you name it, if it was a popular show within the last 20 or 30 years, it’s available. EXCEPT FOR Murphy Brown, Harry’s Law or Lie to Me. I liked Smash, too, which is not available. Almost anything else can be found somewhere. Check out CLOO for good reruns and TNT and USA for good new original programming.

Comment by Mary S – August 5, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that NBC took a chance and aired the rest of DO NO HARM, and from reading viewer’s opinions on other blogs, This show has a lot of follower’s if it did not hit it’s number’s in the old 10 o’clock time slot, Then try a different day or time. I have been around for many many years and I know good programming . Do no harm’s concept was new, it had good writer’s the show was a breath of fresh air. I was hooked after the first episode. I hope NBC will rethink about cancelling it. How can you cancel a show after 1 or 2 episodes. Somebody at the network must have seen this show as a winner, just for the fact that it took the risk of bringing it back. I hope and pray that NBC be renewing Do no harm for season 2 after all?

Comment by lee – September 9, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lee…I completely agree with you. I admit I missed the first 2 episodes of hte series because I was in the hospital, however, I caught up, and I saw EVERY episode since. It looked like Saturday nights episode was going to set up the rest of the series to answer a lot of questions, that we are now never going to get the answer to. I hate when they do that.

You are also right, how can you let a show develop after just 1 or 2 episodes! DNH was a GREAT show. I almost didn’t watch though, after I knew it was being cancelled after 2 episodes, because I figured that there was no point. However, Satuday nights are the most boring nights for TV so I watched. Of course I felt the same way with “Deception” and ABC did the same thing with “Zero Hour!”

Comment by Darian Harder – September 9, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They must be putting on more reality tv. Well I say who needs it are there not enough of that on the air ways I watch t.v. to escape reality for awhile and now every time I turn on the tv that is all you see. They cancel good shows with high ratings and leave on some shows that I don’t understand why people watch them but to each their own. Keep the high rated shows and get rid of some of the reality isn’t that what tv is about.

Comment by nancy – September 9, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So far I see crap on for Friday (8:00) and all night Saturday. So why is CBS taking CSI NY off? Friday used to be a great night that I looked forward to. CSI NY and Blue Bloods I watched every week. Now I have no idea what to watch. They need to take another look at Saturday too. Nothing good is on. Really!!!

Comment by Shar – September 17, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I sure get tired of these networks canceling good shows 4 these dang reality(not so real) shows!!!

Comment by Dawn – September 19, 2013 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • we are so disappointed that touch is cancelled! Bring it back, we looked forward to watching it every week!

Comment by patricia lodolce – September 26, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is wrong with this country? We complain about the education level and morality of our youth yet we supply them with Mistresses, reality shows and Simon Cowell. Wake up producers do you not have children or a brain!

Comment by Brenda – October 21, 2013 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well said Brenda..preach it sister

Comment by MJO – October 21, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Speaking of shows that harm our society, let us not forget the “Fighting Housewives” who do not (apparently) know the meaning of respecting one another or even expressing common courtesy to one another. The Big brother house is filled with anger, bigotry and sabotage. How can our children learn to treat their fellow human beings with kindness if these moral illiterates are being shown as people to be admired? The fact that they are on television, being paid for their bad behavior tells our kids that this is the way to act and get on in the world. NO! The ads alone tell me everything I need to know to make the decision that I will not have them in my living room.
      The only reality shows I watch are the ones in which each person is responsible for demonstrating their own skills and talent, with no time or interest in sabotage or nastiness. MaterChef Junior is a fabulous lesson in friendship and joy. These 9-13 year-olds are fond of each other, cheer for each other, and are sad when contestants are eliminated. AND the prize is $250,000…but the money is not as important to them as their friends’ feelings. These kids could really teach the adults on other shows how to behave. It is delightful to watch.
      I laughed my face off during the whipped cream contest: at the end, to know who had won, the 3 contestants (aged 9,10 and 11) held their bowls over the heads of the 3 judges. Gordon and Joe both had un-whipped cream poured over them. The boy who won, whose whipped cream stayed in the bowl, thought it was only fair to give Graham a whipped cream hat! Everyone in the room was laughing so hard they almost couldn’t talk. I loved seeing the judges playing with the kids as if they were their own, and seeing them in a totally different light than when they are so stern with the adult contestants. GREAT show, lovely episode! Well-behaved kids, focused on a goal, and creating dishes that I as an adult could never do. For the judging, they stand there with their arms around each other or holding hands, nobody wanting to go home, but not wanting their friends to go, either. I love this show!

Comment by Mary S – October 21, 2013 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Case in point Honey Boo Boo, If I had a dog wouldn’t allow him to watch it. O r Long Island loud mouth please so obnoxious.

Comment by Brenda – October 21, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why was King & Maxwell cancelled. It was a great show. Bring it back ,please

Comment by Ruth Strauss – December 6, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back LA Complex!!!!! all these other shows suck

Comment by KO – January 1, 2014 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are plenty of SEO marketing to have long lasting results.
    I became determined never to break my mother’s heart, any more than an exchange service.

Thiss tjis hyperlink is known as one of the top 3 result pages?
    The CSS and java scripts are used to build quality relevant links.

Comment by Pamala – February 27, 2014 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stupid ABC. Cancels Body of Proof and keeps Bachelorette what a bunch of f idiots Shame on The Idiot brass. No wonder CBS is number One. John Hibert

Comment by John Hibert – March 6, 2014 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No accounting for i.q.

Comment by Faye – March 28, 2014 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The trashy show Bachorette is so dumb. They renew that and cancel Body of Proof. What a bunch of Idiots at ABC I now know why CBS is number one Go CBS no more of those dumb shows John Hibert

Comment by John Hibert – March 6, 2014 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is THE BLACKLIST! That’s NBC but it’s not listed.

Comment by Julie – March 13, 2014 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rules of Engagement, Mob Doctor 2 really good shows especially Rules. I guess anyone can run a network, now dump L&O, CSI

Comment by jim – March 28, 2014 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I so sick of country, vampires, reality shows and really, really stupid comedies. What is wrong with adult shows for people with a brain? Like POI, Intelligence,The Blacklist, Unforgettable, Body of Proof and we wonder why we have to import scientist etc………….

Comment by Faye – March 28, 2014 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SONS OF ANARCHY IS IN IT’S LAST SEASON…………TV SU-KS

Comment by jim – March 28, 2014 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What was wrong with Body of Proof? I DVRd it but have not watched it yet. I do not want to waste my time if it was bad.

Comment by PJGU – March 5, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do Small children stay up that late for that type of show. Not in my house. It wasn’t my favorite show, but most of the time it is good.

Comment by Pati – March 6, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It continues to be a good show. I like the new investigator and think he has a thing for her.

Comment by Chris – March 11, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seemed like a good show, but I was watching and DVRing so many that I had to rule out something. She was okay on Desperate Housewives for a while., so I tried to follow the show, but lost out with it after a while.

Comment by Blee – March 12, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch Body of Proof..but I’m with you all the way on getting rid of the Bachelor/Bachelorette!

Comment by MJO – March 24, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Body of Proof” had one episode way too over the top with mental illness and ghoulishness, but it ended well. Then the next episode with Jeri Ryan in an affair with the “foreign spy” was simply beyond outstanding. I actually had to sit for a while after it was over to contemplate “I don’t believe what I had just watched”! Then this Wed. April 3′s promos just turned me off. I was in nooooo mood to go back to zombieville. Maybe they are trying to plug in to this garbage so rampant in other wacko horror dramas for increased viewership. Dana discovering her mother might have murdered her father will be great to watch unravel in upcoming episodes. Dana’s character is not exactly loveable. The show IS! I remember Jeri Ryan in a bikini in a “Matlock” episode! Man, she is STILL hot!

Comment by cmaglaughlin – April 2, 2013 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s really good. Watch it to see for yourself.

Comment by Stephenie – April 18, 2013 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agreed!

Comment by Stephenie – April 18, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Body off spoof is an awesome show, it’s unfortunate that its on the fence. They just had a long hiatus and revamped some of its characters and its even better than last season. All these crime shows are so educational to me & seeing a lot of the new technology coming our way to catch these crooks is amazing. But unfortunately there’s no family members back stabbing each other, puking all over the streets after all nighters etc. it’s on the fence.

Comment by Lina – April 21, 2013 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Body of proof is an awesome show, it’s unfortunate that its on the fence. They just had a long hiatus and revamped some of its characters and its even better than last season. All these crime shows are so educational to me & seeing a lot of the new technology coming our way to catch these crooks is amazing. But unfortunately there’s no family members back stabbing each other, puking all over the streets after all nighters etc. therefore on the fence. Plus it’s two strong women running the place so it must not be good. Right big gents at the helm?.

Comment by Lina – April 21, 2013 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is a VERY good show! so watch it please!

Comment by goldenyearssuck – April 24, 2013 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PJGU – It wasn’t bad, it was a good procedural and Delaney was superb (think along the lines of her arc in Castle) but it lacked any kind of spark for the first few seasons, which I think was largely down to the chemistry of the ensemble cast. The latest cast line up works perfectly and there’s more of an urgency in the case solving (with slightly more off-the-wall cases) which makes it 45 mins well spent! :) *just my opinion*

Comment by Bear75 – April 24, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PJGU – The first 2 seasons weren’t bad, it’s always been a good procedural but it was lacking a certain spark, which I think was largely down to the chemistry of the ensemble cast. Delaney is superb (think along the lines of her arc on Castle) and the new cast line-up, slightly off-the-wall cases and urgency to solve them has injected just what it needed :) *just my opinion*

Comment by Bear75 – April 24, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s pretty bad. The first two seasons were decent, then this year they got rid of a few cast members and added this annoying detective. They also made the main character incredibly irritating and abrasive now. I used to be a fan even though the show was only so-so. Now it outright sucks. Don’t waste your time watching this stinker.

Comment by Chris – April 25, 2013 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree I think the Bachelor shows are stupid just like most of the reality shows. I hope they renew Body of Proof cause its a great show and a lot better than most of the reality shows that got renewed..

Comment by Kayla – April 29, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s great! Hope it stays.

Comment by Toni Slocum Harris – April 30, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s great! Hope it stays.

Comment by Toni Slocum Harris – April 30, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Body of Proof is having its best season yet. Praying they don’t cancel it. Every episode is better than the last. Watch it!

Comment by Theresa Moore – May 7, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amen!! Reality tv is BS.

Comment by Deby – May 10, 2013 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely NOTHING was wrong with Body of Proof. I suppose they will replace it with some gay comedy or just one more reality piece of crap.

Comment by Stephenie – May 29, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Body of Proof is a great show. Why it was cancelled and crap like idol and bachelor/ette left is a mystery. Some body is got a lot of $$$$. Why else do they ignore what people really like.

Comment by Alberta Hagerman – June 7, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been watching it since it came back on. I like it. Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan are good actresses.

Comment by Debra Brown – March 12, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Going, going, gone to the Bachelor and Bachelorette. What drivel.

Comment by Carol Larson – April 12, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree. We love Body of Proof! Wish they’d get rid of bachelor and all those Housewives garbage!

Comment by Beth Nieman – April 18, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOP is another awesome show. The new additions to the cast are def much better. The chemistry is great between Dana D, & tommy. Most of all love Wendell & his lab bud. Sorry cant remember his name. Christina’s real life husband. Don’t like the officer hitting on Tommy’s character. But after last night Delaney pushing him away for good might push him together with her. However still don’t like her character with Tommy, nothing personal towards this actress just don’t like the pairing. Plus I like her better on Blue Bloods.

Comment by Lina – April 24, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow Chris, I don’t think it’s that bad. Granted everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however, I would really be interested to know once she watches it what she thinks. I feel that if you like any kind of police shows/dramas this one is well put together. Megan-Dana Delaney can be annoying at times but its because she’s mostly always right. Lol I actually like the chemistry between Megan &Tommy better than the last guy she had last season. They are both strong headed & think that will make for good tv. Interested in your opinion once you watch the DVr episode.

Comment by Lina – April 25, 2013 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now, Chris, you know that one person’s Emmy-winner is another’s stinker! Don’t tell someone not to watch something…the only way to know if you’re going to like something is to watch it at least once. It’s like trying a new food that is alien to anything you’ve had before: you need to take at least three small bites to know if you’ll like it.
    I happen to like Mark Valley, but his track record is shaky: Human Target, (which I really liked for season one but went lame in season two) ended after 2 seasons, then he joined Harry’s Law, which I loved, and it ended the season he joined it, now he came here. He has been in TWO shows that I watched and recorded fanatically and then they were dropped. Does not bode well for BOP…but, third time’s a charm, so maybe this will be a winner for him. I do like him and also Dana Delaney. They might be a good match, as long as the writers do their jobs well.

Comment by Mary S – April 26, 2013 01:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Most vehemently disagree. “Body of Proof” has been NOTHING short of sensational and riveting! You must just be watching the credits!

Comment by cmaglaughlin – April 26, 2013 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I most vehemently disagree! “Body of Proof” has been NOTHING short of sensational! You must be watching the credits!

Comment by cmaglaughlin – April 26, 2013 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Now it outright sucks”…Call me a sucker. “Body of Proof” is sensational. So, a little “irritating and abrasiveness” turned you off? Grow a couple!!!

Comment by cmaglaughlin – April 26, 2013 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love ur answer. :)

Comment by Lina – April 26, 2013 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL, that sucker is dead, and good riddance to it, sweet cheeks!

Comment by Chris – May 13, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LMAO! The stinker was cancelled, and I am very happy about that!

Comment by Chris – May 13, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good for you I agree.

Comment by Faye – March 28, 2014 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of the 8 shows I DVRd this evening, 2 have been renewed, 2 are “a sure thing”, one is on the fence and 3 are on cable networks. I really don’t see them cancelling Castle, and Rules of Engagement is one of the only two sitcoms I watch, so I hope it gets to stay. Everything else is on cable…thank heaven for cable!!! The more of those insane, insipid and irritating reality shows there are on “the big 4″ the more I will watch USA, TNT, Bravo, A&E, The Food Network, Syfy, etc…As much as I love the high quality scripted shows, there are other things to watch when they are gone. I still miss Lie to Me (I bought the series), Harry’s Law, (not available on DVD) The Closer (Yep I have that series, also)- though I do understand that Kyra’s hubby deserved a show, too, and that’s why she left the Closer- and even Human Target (when they changed the premise of the show and added ridiculous storylines I knew it was over!) … I miss those shows AND have found others to replace them. (Major Crimes is a continuation of the Closer and is also very good.)
    The Big Four have decided, like the country’s politicians, that they do not have to provide what the viewers want, they can make shows on the cheap, and we will accept them no matter how bad they are. They do seem to forget that there are literally hundreds of channels available to us and if we discover another network that provides the programming we like, they may lose us forever! And Netflix, Hulu, etc can show us whatever we cannot get on tv…
    That does not mean that we the viewers have to sit quietly by and say nothing. That is the beauty of these comments. Maybe nobody in authority reads them, but at least we get to say what we want and tell them how we feel.
    They need to keep at least 85% of the well-written shows, only those reality shows that celebrate a person’s efforts, skills and talent, dump everything that promotes backbiting, bitc^^iness and sabotage (competitive dating shows and fighting housewives), and yes, keep some of the really FUNNY sitcoms. That leaves room for Body of Proof, Castle, Smash and CSI:NY, plus a few other quality shows.
    I understand that they must appeal to the young and dumb, but they also need to face the fact that intelligent people and the Baby Boomers are the largest group in the country and really take offense to being dismissed as unworthy of excellent programming! I guarantee, we WILL find shows to follow, and if not on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox, then SOMEWHERE, and those are the networks whose advertisers will win our attention and our purchasing power!

Comment by Mary S – April 29, 2013 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I totally agree!

Comment by scorpgal – May 14, 2013 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please note that when I said “I totally agree”, I was trying to reply to Lina’s April 21st comment on Body of Proof.

This web site seems to put replies at the bottom of the page, which makes it look like I’m agreeing with Mary S.’s April 29th comment. That is not the case.

Comment by scorpgal – May 14, 2013 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jeri Ryan as 7 of 9 in Star Trek: Next Generations was hot!

Comment by PJGU – May 28, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has anybody seen the new Fall line-up?

MICHAEL AUSIELLO. – you are the expert here, have they announced what the replacement shows will be? If not, do you know when those announcements will be made?
    What we we be given to replace our favorite shows?

Comment by Mary S – May 29, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Except she wasn’t on TNG, she was on Voyager.

Comment by Jerri – May 30, 2013 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oops Jerri….my bad! You are so right! So sorry! I take Topamax for migraines ( it’s nickname is Dopamax), and not only can I not think of words when I need them now, but I get stuff that I know, like that, mixed up all the dang time. Sigh…….

Comment by PJGU – May 30, 2013 04:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And she was also on Leverage for a season as a temp replacement for Gina Bellman who was on maternity leave……….

Comment by Mary S – June 2, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unfortunately those trashy shows bring in a lot of money so of course they’re not going to cancel them. Because Of today’s mentality The good shows lose out.

Comment by LDB – July 1, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post