2013 Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Getting Cancelled? What's on the Bubble?

blog_combo_1.4.13_finalTV’s queasy season has arrived! From now until late May, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW will determine which shows are good to return next fall… and which will join Mob Doctor, Partners and Emily Owens, M.D. over at the MIA Network.

To help you monitor what’s staying, what’s going and what’s anxiously riding the “bubble,” we present you with our annual easy-to-browse cheat sheet.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Find Out Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!

We’ll be updating this list regularly with the latest industry intel, so we strongly suggest you bookmark this puppy and check back for updates. As a reminder, the eight levels in TVLine’s reliable renewal index are as follows:
♦ Officially renewed
♦ A sure thing
♦ A safe bet
♦ Could go either way
♦ A long-shot
♦ Essentially cancelled
♦ Officially cancelled
♦ Too early to tell

And now, the Scorecard (use these links to jump to CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW).

ABC
666 Park Avenue: Officially cancelled.
The BachelorA sure thing. Officially renewed.
The BacheloretteA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Body of Proof: Too early to tell. Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially cancelled.
Castle: A safe bet. A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Dancing With the Stars: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Don’t Trust the B—– in Apartment 23: A long-shot. Unofficially canceled.
Family Tools: Too early to tell. Officially cancelled.
Grey’s AnatomyA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Happy Endings: Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
How To Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life): Too early to tell. Officially cancelled.
Last Man Standing: Could go either way. Officially renewed.
Last Resort: Officially cancelled; series finale aired Jan. 24.
Malibu Country: Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
The MiddleA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Modern FamilyA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Nashville: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
The Neighbors: A long-shot. Could go either way. Officially renewed.
Once Upon a TimeA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Private Practice: Officially cancelled; series finale aired Jan. 22.
Red Widow: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
RevengeA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Scandal: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Shark Tank: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Suburgatory: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Zero Hour: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR CBS!

TAGS:
GET MORE: Cancellations, News, Renewal Scorecards, Renewals

1. TJCrinc says:

nikita was renewed for one final season, half size. like chuck.

2. Caroline says:

ABC, please go ahead and renew Castle! It would definitely make us fans extremely happy.

• MJO says:

Yes Yes YES!!! Please Abc!! What are they waiting for?!

• Mary S. says:

Caroline, I read in one of these articles that both Castle and The Mentalist are with us for at least another year or so…but I cannot find it again…but it made me VERY happy, also! My main two concerns are CSI:NY and Smash…everything else I watch are either already renewed or are “a sure thing”…I have had major losses in the last few years, such as Harry’s Law (because the target 18-54 year olds are idiots and did not appreciate a great show), Human Target (because the execs are idiots and made them bring in a truly lame storyline that turned everybody off) and especially Leverage (for reasons unknown and beyond my comprehension!)…I hated losing The Closer, but now that the The Following is on, I’m guessing that was a career trade-off for Kyra and her hubby Kevin. For the most part, I have gotten to keep on watching the actors I love, including Nathan Fillion, Stana Katik (that spelling may be wrong!), Simon Baker and Robin Tunney. If the good Lord’s willin’ and the creek don’t rise, I will get to continue watching my favorite people for a long time to come.
      If not, thank heaven for cable and DVDs!

3. Bethan says:

Anything on criminal minds yet?

4. khart says:

officially is spelt wrong several times

5. Kayla says:

I really hope that Body of Proof and Vegas get renewed. They are GREAT shows!!!

6. RC says:

What is the holdup on renewing Criminal Minds? It must be salary negotiations. Also, all the networks need to get back to story telling rather than these idiotic “reality” shows. Shows like The Voice and Top Chef are good – Duck Dynasty, Dance Moms, Real Housewives of Anything, etc… the list goes on and on, do nothing but contribute to the ever growing ignorance of the public!

7. Kevin says:

Whitney is too funny to get Cancelled!!!!

8. Kevin says:

Whats so good about raising Hope????

• MarySue Sagor says:

They have renewed they following shows, which I have NEVER watched and some of which, as far as I can tell, have no socially redeeming qualities whatsoever!   2 Broke Girls: A sure thing. Officially renewed. The Amazing Race: A sure thing. Officially renewed. The Big Bang Theory: Officially renewed. Elementary: A sure thing. Officially renewed. Hawaii Five-0: A safe bet. Officially renewed. How I Met Your Mother: Officially renewed. Mike & Molly: A sure thing. Officially renewed. Person of Interest: A sure thing. Officially renewed.  Survivor: Officially renewed.

BUT, the following two shows, which I watch regularly and are on my DVR as RECORD, Any Day, Any Time, are on the fence???  CSI: NY: Could go either way. A long-shot. Rules of Engagement: A long-shot.   I find it difficult to believe that these shows cannot be kept, considering some of the tripe that has already been renewed! Ok, if necessary, I can live without Rules, but CSI:NY has some of the best writing and acting on the air!  If they can keep those lame reality shows, please let us have a really worthwhile show like CSI:NY, that has intelligence and heart?  PLEASE, just go ahead and renew it!!!!

#yiv1668137326 a:hover {color:red;} #yiv1668137326 a { text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}

#yiv1668137326 a.yiv1668137326primaryactionlink:link, #yiv1668137326 a.yiv1668137326primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;} #yiv1668137326 a.yiv1668137326primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv1668137326 a.yiv1668137326primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}

#yiv1668137326

Kevin commented: “Whats so good about raising Hope????”

9. Wish the CW would give their shows more of a chance. Really sorry when Ringer went away last year. Also, kick off some of those “reality” shows. Ugh!

10. DraperDon says:

Just heard the incredible show Rectify on the Sundance channel has been renewed for a 2nd season of 10 episodes!!!

11. Mary says:

Red Widow is an awesome show and if it keeps going the way it has been it will go a long way we are talking years. DO NOT CANCEL THE SHOW. maybe switch the time slot. 10pm is late for most people.

12. Karen Foltz says:

Personally, I think you should make “CSI: NY: Could go either way. A long-shot.” A SURE THING!!! You can call me old or what ever, but I much prefer these types of shows and many others just like it rather then the so-called “reality shows” that keep showing up on every channel…I’m sorry but that just gives our children more of the wrong message. I just don’t buy it with half the stuff they supposedly do. They should leave shows on like CSI: NY, Mailbu Country, Last Man Standing, Harry’s Law, just to name a few. Clean up some of the other garbage that is being put on at night when little kids are still watching or come up with something new and exciting.
    That’s my view.

• Debra Brown says:

I love CSI:NY. I hope it gets renewed. I hate Reality Shows. I don’t watch them. Maybe they need to make a channel for reality shows. Then, they can put good shows in their place.

• Mary S says:

I agree! CSI:NY is well written, well acted, and always teaches a positive lesson of some sort! I do find it difficult to believe that there is any question at all about renewing this marvelous show…but, then, lots of my favorite shows have been cancelled; somehow I manage to find another show on a different network to watch during the vacated timeslot. Networks forget that they are no longer the only choice in town or that we HAVE to watch them no matter what tripe they dish out!

13. Erick says:

Hannibal is such an important show. There’s NOTHING on the air like it and it could(and should) usher in a new trend for TV shows in the way it’s shot and everything. It’s too beautiful to be cancelled EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT THIS WEEK PLEASE, AND KEEP WATCHING IT

14. Mary says:

My son and I are Loyal viewers of “Whitney” Please don’t let them cancel it. There aren’t too many comedies I like and I love this one! The offbeat humor between the characters is amazing and I am definitely waiting to see Roxanne and Mark get together! Please renew this awesome show; and move it to another night or time if Wednesday’s at 7pm aren’t working; Grimm has been shuffled twice, so please show the same respect for Whitney that her fans!

15. Damon says:

I would have liked to know about TBS USA,FX and all the other channels. Could we get an update on these channels please???

16. Mary S says:

“Smash: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Unoficially cancelled.” – This is one of those shows I was uncertain I would like, but the music and the cast are great! The storyline is a little too “soap-opera-ish” but it is DEFINITELY worth saving! What would they put in that timeslot? Another of those lame reality shows? C’mon, give us at least one more season…!!!

17. comare says:

All these stupid sitcoms, one after another… And they want to cancel Vegas! Are you kidding me? Finally, something a little different and the powers that be evidently poll all the wrong people for their opinions!

18. Kayla says:

Gosh I REALLY hope that Body of Proof and Vegas get renewed. They are the top two of the shows left that haven’t been decided on yet that I REALLY want renewed. Most of the other good shows I like have already been renewed thankfully.. Just hope Body of Proof and Vegas get renewed too!!!

19. Lisa says:

Nikita is a great show with an amazing cast. Keeps you hooked from beginning to end week after week. Please renew!!!!

20. José Manuel says:

I know that Once Upon A Time have “A sure thing” but I’m not HAPPY until I see “Officially Renewed” and Revenge too.

21. Mary S says:

I’m still waiting for Smash to be renewed…There aren’t that many good things on Saturday night…tonight, for instance, I recorded Smash, Dr. Who (on BBCA), a re-run of Hells’s Kitchen from 2012 on Fox, and 4 episodes of Dexter on SHO2 (this summer will be Dexter’s last, so they are doing a recap of all seasons, 4 hours each Saturday until the final season begins).
    That is only TWO current shows on Sat nite that I like, and only one is on network tv. I understand I am only one person, but the fact remains that if Smash is taken from me, I will have no reason whatsoever to watch network tv at all. I can survive with cable. But, I wonder how many of “me” there are out there? NBC used to be the “go to” channel…now it’s running a distinct 4th and getting ready to throw away even more viewers! NBC, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO US!!!
    Of all the NBC shows listed, I only watch Law and Order SVU (so you get to keep me for that one) and Smash, which which you are threatening to take away from me.
    I did read an excellent comment about Hannibal, so I’ll give that a try, but other than that, you need not exist! And, on my DVR, you won’t. How do you like having only one hour out of the hundreds available each week? Some nights I DVR 6 – 8 hours of shows…but you only get two slots a week and you are getting ready to throw away one of them. And you wonder why you are in fourth place! I know, I am only one old woman and I don’t count…but one day you will wake up to the fact that we Baby Boomers are the largest group in the country and we do NOT all watch tv all day long for your advertisers.
    We still have lives and are active and busy during the day, and at night want some real entertainment, not this reality show garbage full of fighting and backbiting and disrespecting so-called friends. We have been there and done that and are now ready for some well-written and well-acted shows with true entertainment value.

• Erick says:

Oh, yes, please do give Hannibal a try. If you like shows like Criminal Minds, or are a fan of the original movies/books, this show is honestly wonderful and I’m beginning to get scared that the people-in-charge won’t see it as as great a show as it is, won’t see the loyal fanbase.

It’s truly great and I need it renewed. There’s so much more we can see happen. There’s so much more to do in his backstory. It just. It needs to keep going.

• Mary S says:

I just scheduled my DVR to record it…and realized why I haven’t seen it yet. It is opposite Scandal and another cable show I like. But, since my DVR is in good working order, I will be able to see it. It is also available On Demand so I can catch up on the story. Thanks for the suggestion; I’ll let you know if I like it. I will tell you this: if it is as dark as the books, which I can put down when they get too intense, or the movies, which I can FFWD through, I may not be able to stay with it. But, I will give it a shot….

• deutschtard says:

So far, the only thing that has made me uncomfortable is in Episode 5, and that’s shades of the man we see near the end of Silence of the Lambs hung like an angel. It’s really honestly good. If you liked the movies, this is actually a tamer version in some ways, because Hannibal’s not being unhinged, he’s being calm and hiding in plain sight

22. Michele says:

I’m very happy that all my favorites: The Amazing Race, Grimm, Once Upon A Time and Revolution have either been “officially renewed” or “A sure thing”.

23. Amy says:

Why are they waiting so long to renew Nashville? Renew already!!

• MJO says:

Why is ABC taking so long to renew Castle!?

• Emily Hansen says:

I know it seems like a long time and I am a huge ginormous fan of Castle so I want the renewal also but we didn’t get the renewal last year until mid-may when they released their fall schedule so I am assuming it will be the same this year and they are supposedly releasing the schedule May 14th so we have to wait til’ after the finale for news

• WingsStef says:

It looks like ABC doesn’t have anything renewed yet. It seems they are going to wait until the last minute and is not telling us about any renewals until upfronts. Good thing that is only about a week away.

24. Mary S says:

I am still looking for an update on CSI:NY – what is the hold-up here? It is an excellent show and one of my favorites! It would be a horrible loss for those writers and that cast of characters to be gone from us! Look at some of the mindless nothing that has already been renewed…what is wrong with the execs that they are not jumping all over keeping this intelligent, worthwhile show? I love seeing the forensics investigative work that goes into finding and proving a case, and these characters are so different than any of those in las Vegas…we need them!

25. GWC says:

keep carrie diaries. such a good show. it really grows on you.

26. Theresa Moore says:

I was hesitant to start watching Golden Boy because I don’t like to get vested in any new program but I find myself very happy I took the chance. I don’t know how they come up with their numbers on who is watching their shows, but I have spoken to quite a few people who watch AND love it as much as I do. It is very addictive and I can’t wait to watch the next episode. I know its a long shot but I really hope they can give us at least another season to prove we love it. I went thru the same thing with Persons of Interest and it is still rolling and one of the best shows on TV. Please don’t cancel Golden Boy….it’s getting better and better and I truly believe the best is yet to come!

27. Theresa Moore says:

Body of Proof is having its best season yet. Praying they don’t cancel it. Every episode is better than the last. Watch it!

28. Don’t cancel Touch! :(

29. Christy says:

I wish there was a last updated date on this article..or if there is I don’t see it. I have the page bookmarked and it would be nice to be able to quickly see if anything has been updated since I last checked.

30. rainey13 says:

Hoping that Vegas makes the final cut! It’s a wonderful cast and an interesting time period to be featuring.

31. Mary S says:

I guess I am lucky-or that I have extremely good taste in tv shows! Of the 11 shows I watch on CBS, only 2 are in danger. I am still praying that the execs get their minds back, having temporarily lost them, and go ahead and officially renew CSI:NY. If they think Amazing Race is better than CSI:NY, they really need to get their thinking straight! The only problem with CSI:NY is that they kept moving it all over the schedule so we couldn’t find it! Please! I need those characters in my life! Well written, well acted, touching on subjects that make a difference in society…C’mon, now! Screw your heads back in place and sign the renewal already!!
    As for Rules of Engagement, it’s one of only two sitcoms I watch; I really would hate to lose it!!
    And you can take those reality shows, whose only purpose is to set people on each other with backbiting and sabotage, to the river with an anchor.

32. VictoriaS says:

No!!! Save Smash. I love that show. NBC does so little to help its new shows make it. Ugh!

• Mary S says:

If it were up to me, Smash would stay and any of the reality shows or airhead comedies would go…but, I’m a Baby Boomer and my opinion doesn’t seem to count at NBC. I wasn’t sure I would like it, but the talent in that cast is incredible and I just keep coming back for more. It is one of my “Record this, Any Day, Any Time” shows, like CSI:NY, which is also in danger.

33. Mary S says:

Smash is “Unofficially cancelled” -when that becomes official, my viewing time with NBC will be cut in half. Congratulations! You don’t like the Baby Boomers, so you are simply cancelling the shows that keep us watching!

34. Mary Ann Kraner says:

I would love to see Vegas and Golden Boy renewed. They are both refreshing new series, not the typical cops and robbers, with great acting and writing. Please strongly consider renewing both these excellent shows.

• GinnyB says:

I just posted something similar re Vegas. I think that’s a great show. I am so in agreement with you.

35. Deni says:

Please don’t cancel Smash. I love that show.

36. GinnyB says:

I’m sad about Vegas. This show is getting so good. Of course moving it to Friday night was a death knell for them. They keep garbage like American Idol and Suburgatory and do away with a good show. I have to scratch my head over whoever puts people in charge of these things. This is why I mostly watch networks like Bravo, TVLand, The Food Channel, TNT, USA etc.

• Mary S says:

I agree with 98% of what you said, but I do like American Idol. The talent is amazing and the entertainment value is excellent. The only kind of reality show I like is the kind wherein contestants are there based upon their OWN skills and win, based upon how they use those skills and talent. Top Chef, Project Runway, Hell’s Kitchen, Master Chef, A. I., Sweet Genius -these shows intrigue me because I have no talent in any of those areas.
      I like Smash for the same reasons. And CSI:NY highlights and shows the forensic aspects of investigations…plus having excellent scripts and Gary Sinise, who is an excellent actor!
      I am anxiously awaiting the time when the execs wake up and renew those two shows!!

37. Joan Olsen says:

Hope they don’t cancel Golden Boy! Need to know how he ends up as the commish!

38. Dana says:

Come on HANNIBAL. It will be so sad if this incredible show gets cancelled.

39. Mary S says:

TO Michael Ausiello: Does anybody in authority at any of the networks ever read any of our comments? Or are we just venting to each other? Do our feelings and attitudes make any difference, perhaps about moving shows all over the schedule to make them lose viewers? Do they know or even CARE that it makes us crazy?
    Or do we have to be Nielson families in order for our input to count for anything? If that’s the case, how do we get to be Nielson families??
    I am hoping that since these comments are supposedly monitored, the question will reach you and you will give us an honest response.
    We obviously want to express our feelings and will continue to do so, but what we all want to know is, do the networks ever care enough to read the comments?

• I believe that as well and its really sad thou the only networks i watch is Cbs and Usa and tbs because of reruns of the big bang theory and Fx for Justified and the other two networks all they want to do is put reality tv shows on at least with wrestling i know what i am getting each and every week

40. Mary S says:

@Michael Ausiello- My questions were not rhetorical, I really would like an answer! Do network execs EVER read these comments, or are we just talking to ourselves?

• MJO says:

You go girl! I sometimes wonder too, if we’re all just venting…Some answers would be nice!!

• Mary S says:

Apparently they do not read our comments, or else they really do not give a flip about our feelings. They keep cheap tripe on the air while cancelling shows that are worth an hour of our time: Smash, CSI:NY, Body of Proof and Harry’s Law. (yes, I am still p.o.’d about that!) I am seriously worried about the mentality of our country when shows like the Bachelor and Bachelorette and all those fighting housewives get better ratings than shows with intelligence, excellent writing, and superb casting.
        I will admit that I don’t know which came first: the lowering of standards in tv shows or the lowering of ratings for good shows.
        What I know is that when they play to the lowest common denominator, they create a nation of lower common denominators. When they present shows designed for 12-year-olds, they lower the intelligence level of the rest of us to that of 12-yr-olds.
        THANK HEAVEN for the few execs who fought for and renewed the few smart and witty shows that remain. We need shows that make us think, rather than zone out in a haze of canned laugh tracks or backbiting and sabotage.
        Kudos to CBS, which has more shows that I like than the rest of them combined.
        Fox also gets a decent share of my time, though not quite as much.
        The CW has 3 shows that I like, but only one has been officially renewed.
        Now that NBC has cancelled Smash, they only have one show remaining that I will watch – but Hannibal has been highly recommended on this site.

41. Lia says:

Week NBC did it again. Cancelled Deception, a great show. They have a track record of not giving shows a chance just like with Swingtown. .

42. Zoe says:

Is it just me, or did CBS renew literally everything?

• Mary S says:

I wish CBS had indeed renewed literally everything, but in fact, they have not yet renewed CSI:NY and Rules of Engagement, two shows I will miss terribly if they are NOT renewed. I love the writing and acting on CSI:NY, and find Rules kind of strange, but I like it. In fact the only 2 sitcoms I watch are Rules and 2.5 Men(which has been renewed, I’m glad to see!) I watch 9 hours worth of shows on CBS, my highest concentration of shows on any network, but they are going to lose an hour and a half of my viewing time if these two shows are not renewed.
      I “discovered” the Food Network when Human Target was cancelled, then found even more shows on it when Harry’s Law and Leverage were cancelled. It’s okay, we can ALWAYS find someething to watch, even if it’s a DVD off my own shelf. What these networks seem to forget is how many other channels we can switch to…BUT, of course, I am in the wrong demographic and they really don’t give a flip what I watch; their advertisers don’t care to aim for my age group anyway. Why else would they cancel Harry’s Law, the highest-rated show on that stupid network???
      They seem to think that the only products we are interested in buying are Depends and Viagra…poor fools they! One of these days they will wake up and smell the money we have, but by then we will be hooked on other shows on other channels.

43. Miranda says:

Why is Go On suddenly under Could Go Either Way? Since when? I thought it was a safe bet?

44. Laura says:

Man, the NBC page is brutal. The Peacock is showing virtually no mercy this year.

• Mary S says:

The only thing NBC has done that I like is to renew Law and Order SVU. What makes me totally lose respect for them is that they put SMASH on the “unofficially cancelled ” list…but renewed some reality shows that are really lame!
      I’m sorry, folks, but a show about people losing weight is … good for them, but why do we need to see what they go through to do it? And while the premise of the Celebrity Apprentice is nice (raising money for charity) I am not certain that the kind of backbiting and bickering that goes on within the teams is a positive influence on anyone.
      My friend will be happy that The Voice has been renewed, but the only time I ever see that show is when I go visit him, during which time my DVR is recording the shows I prefer.
      As I have said before, If they do not renew SMASH, there is only one show that I will be voluntarily watching on NBC next season. (you can’t control what’s on tv when you visit a friend!)
      The fact that they are cancelling 9 out of 25 programs proves that the execs who buy the shows have their taste in their mouth and have no idea how to properly evaluate good writing…if the shows were any good, they would not have to be cancelled!
      If the programming team knew how to set a schedule, good shows would not be lost for lack of viewers. Harry’s Law had the highest ratings on the entire network but was cancelled because the “wrong” age group loved it.
      These idiots deserve to be put out of business for ignoring the largest group of viewers in the country. Advertisers underestimate our interests and buying power and the fools in the executive offices believe them. As I said, NBC does not deserve to stay in business…

• Skyler says:

This. I agree with pretty much everything you say. While I will watch more NBC shows next season than I thought I would (Grimm, Community, and Parks & Rec), I am constantly dumbfounded by the people that are running NBC. It seems like every time I’m on NBC I’m watching The Voice or Dateline. This is just my opinion, but it seems like NBC is lacking original ideas. Every time I see a new show coming on NBC I take one look at the show synopsis or preview and think, “oh that’s just like (insert show on other network).” It seems to me (again, my opinion only), that NBC is constantly taking what is already somewhat of a hit on another channel and running with a slightly modified version and hoping it will do as good as said other show on other network. Again, I could be completely off base here, but this is what I feel like NBC does when it puts out shows.

• Mary S says:

Skyler, I agree! American Idol is a hugely popular show, so NBC came up with The Voice. Even Smash, which I love, is like Glee, but only in that it has a very talented cast; I like it well enough to not care that it is another ensemble musical show: it is well-written and well-acted and has an EXCELLENT cast. Leave it to NBC to throw away such a show.
          Last year they did the same thing to Harry’s Law – maybe they are too afraid of originality to trust that viewers will appreciate it. I mean, my goodness – Harry’s Law had the highest ratings on the network, but they cancelled it after only 2 seasons, because the lame-brained 18-54 year olds did not figure high in its ratings. Maybe it was not slap-stick enough for them or they didn’t understand the meanings of the words. Its main demographic was 54 and above, a group that NBC seems to disregard in every instance.
          They hire high-profile actors – Kathy Bates, Anjelica Huston, get the viewers involved, then cancel the show. I’m going to guess that they are just too cheap to pay the price for such people – Gary Sinise has been there for years and we all LOVE him, but now they are threatening to get rid of him, too…I wonder if they are going broke and just don’t have the money to pay high-quality (movie) actors?
          If they do not keep SMASH, then the only show I will continue to watch on this farce of a network will be L&O:SVU.

45. Brian says:

Community upgraded to “SAFE BET”!? We aren’t in the darkest timeline after all!!!

46. Janice Slater says:

I will be really unhappy if you cancel Last man Standing and Neighbors. I hate reality shows. You all cancel every show we like. Wish you’d take that horrible show two broke girls off. What a junky show!!!

47. Karin says:

From Deadline Hollywood: ABC Renews ‘Once Upon A Time’, ‘Revenge’, ‘Suburgatory’, ‘Scandal’ ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, Castle’, ‘Nashville’

48. Kim Reinders says:

Why on earth would they cancel Golden Boy??????? I upset with this because this was a good show and all the shows that they picked up all sound stupid!!!!! I will miss Golden Boy because that was the show I watched after NCIS:LA on Tuesday nights

49. Kayla says:

I really hope Body Of Proof gets renewed, its a great show!! I hope Red Widow gets renewed too cause its good.. I really hope that another channel picks up Vegas cause that show was awesome!!

50. Karen says:

I loved Vegas…..that’s why I hardly ever watch the networks…..they stab their shows in the back.