Exclusive

Exclusive Promo: Hart of Dixie Returns With Zoe/Wade Cuteness, Lemon/Lavon Woes

Five words: Zoe. Wade. Shaving-cream fight.

Fans of Hart of Dixie‘s aforementioned lovebirds will be treated to the lathered-up adorableness when Season 2 resumes on Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 8/7c. What’s more, we have your exclusive first look at the cute couple in action — and more — in the following promo for the CW charmer’s latest batch of episodes.

The fresh, footage-filled sneak peek finds Zoe and Wade delving headfirst into a full-fledged relationship, while Lemon attempts to rekindle her friendship with Lavon and George acts out his version of Meet the Parents with Tansy.

RELATED | Exclusive: Hart of Dixie Is Heading for a Wedding! But Which Couple Is Tying the Knot?

Press PLAY below to watch Bluebell’s best and brightest heat up — and fizzle out — and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements.

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Trailers and Promos

1. Lauren says:

Wade and Zoe are too cute.

2. Missy Kelly says:

Why is this show NOT one of the most watched on TV? The writing is spectacular and for all of the drama, this is a breath of fresh air! Love it! Can’t wait to get it back

• Sarah says:

THIS!!!

• dee says:

Couldn’t agree more. This show is so sweet that it warms my heart every time I watch it.

• Ella says:

So true! And it is one of the funniest shows on TV. CW – please renew Hart of Dixie!!!!

• Dee-Kay-Tee says:

YES!! We need more feel good shows like this. I really hope they keep this one around for a long time, no show has made me smiie like this show since Gilmore Girls. (liking Bunheads for the very same reason)

• AJ says:

Its a STUPID and brainless show, that why many people dont watch it.

Wish Wilson Bethel would find a show worth his talent, so I could watch. Tried Dixie it was a disappointment and embarrassment to all involved

• Lauren says:

And you come here to comment? Are you masochist?

• Temperence says:

Well, isn’t that a great example of someone from Bizarroworld.

• Dee says:

Love HOD and Wade and Zoe. Tell me, so Beauty and the Beast and Vampire Diaries—those are for brainiacs? All the shows are like that–drama drama drama. It is nice to have a show like Dixie with good characters, great chemistry, and fun. It is not always so weighed down by the too serious. It has its serious moments and I like that but I think it is balanced with both fun and the serious. I do agree with you though. Wilson Bethel is so so talented.

3. Kristina says:

Love it! Can’t wait til it comes back.

4. Hannah says:

Wade and Zoe are just too cute. :)

5. Marc1 says:

Sure it wasn’t Lemon’s place to tell Ruby about her and Lavon, but it certainly isn’t her fault that Ruby turned down his proposal and her reason for doing it was as flimsy as her relationship with Lavon is. In fact, Lemon has been giving Lavon very good romantic advice on how to woo Ruby’s fake arse. So hopefully, when he gets over the hurt, he will place his anger where it rightfully belongs.

• Lizzie says:

OMG your “arse” comment just reminded me of Friends. But yes Lemon was so good with Lavon. That character was so one dimensional last season & she is starting to become one of my favorite.

• Marc1 says:

@Lizzie – You mean the ‘perfect arse’ comment? Haven’t watched Friends in ages…
        And yup, your right, Lemon’s character has certainly evolved and she has become one of my favorites as well. And not to mention Brick, how funny has he become. I adored that one scene where he thought that Zoe wanted to date him.
        In fact, you might say that I like the entire cast of Hart of Dixie, well except for Ruby Jefferies, ughhhhh

• Rai says:

Oh yes! Those petrified eyebrows! I’m sorry but every time the actress tried to express some feeling it seemed as she had sand in her eye or was trying very hard not to sneeze. Please, actors, keep away from botox. It doesn’t do you -or us, for that matter- any good!
          Hopefully she’s gone now and we can enjoy the rest of the cast and a very cute show.

• Ann says:

My thoughts too! I didn’t like Lemon at all, only the scenes of here and Lavon in season 1.
        But know.. she has become more friendly, thoughtfull and stopped acting (especially in comparison of season 1) like a spoiled brat.

• Mary says:

I thought Ruby blew the whole thing out of proportion. Apparently Lavon was just supposed to sit around pining for Ruby, how dare he develop feelings for someone else. Besides, it wasn’t Lemon he was proposing to it was Ruby so why she cared is beyond me.

Lemon has really grown as a character this season. I’m so glad the writers decided to give her something else to do besides just being a witch.

6. Danielle H says:

LOVEEEEE it!!! Such a feel good show.

7. qeee says:

LOVE THIS SHOW!

8. Winston says:

I just worry that by putting together my beloved Zade now, means that George/Zoe is endgame…..:(

• Shari says:

I think George/Zoe is absolutely, 1000% NOT endgame. they’ll probably get together at some point, but I am more confident than ever that Zade will win in the end, because they are just too perfect for each other AND they actually have chemistry with one another, where Zoe and George do not.

Besides, George & Tansy are adorable together so I think (hope!) the writers will keep going down that road.

• Winston says:

we get in debates about this all the time after watching an ep. I just feel like, once both these two break up(it’s gonna happen) and mature they’ll end up with each other. They have to right? plus George is more tolerable with Tansy.

• Dee-Kay-Tee says:

Love George and Tansy!

• K says:

Zoe has more chance of “turning” lesbian and marrying a woman than George/Zoe being endgame

• Dee says:

No No No—don’t even think it. Wade and Zoe will end up together. They just have to. George and Zoe are so boresville. I know the creators keep trying to get us to believe in this couple but I am sorry—they do not work. Wade and Zoe have to be endgame…..Right????? If they don’t, (to quote Tansy) “I think the world would go off its axis.”

• BonesForever says:

I sure hope so. I think the Wade/Zoe thing is not lifetime relationship material. I can’t see him changing any diapers! He’s just a “good time” guy. I’m kind of disappointed lately by the show, though I do like the direction they are taking Lemon’s character. Lavon is a fool–Ruby is definitely not the woman for him. And I definitely don’t feel like Tansy is the woman for George-that is a ridiculous pairing. And Brick is…don’t let me get started.

• Tracie says:

I couldn’t imagine ANY character on the show in their current state changing diapers so I wouldn’t use that as a measure of who is and isn’t capable of a long term lifetime commitment. And characters change and evolve as a show goes on so I would certainly expect all of the characters to do some much needed growing.

• Dee says:

I totally agree with you. I think that all people change and evolve. I hope the writers keep Wade evolving in a positive way because they could really screw it up for him and Zoe depending upon what they write. I just hope they realize that most people watching love and want Zoe and Wade together.

9. CMT256 says:

This preview made me so happy! I LOVE Zoe and Wade!

10. heidi says:

I can’t wait to see Wade and Zoe as boyfriend and girlfriend ;-)

11. Jared says:

Surprisingly..HoD is probably one of my favorite shows on TV and Wade and Zoe are by far the cutest couple even though they couldn’t be more different. Can’t wait to see what’s happening the rest of the season.

12. Jen says:

Love Zoe and Wade. Just love them!!!!! And I think I will continue to like George and Tansy. She is just so cute and they make a sweet couple. Can’t wait for the show to come back. People should just give it a try. It is just such a pleasant hour of television.

13. sarah says:

I have never liked George and Zoe. Zoe and Wade are way better! I really like George and Tansy. I did not like her until she was with George!

• Mary says:

I still adore Zoe and George’s scenes. Zoe and Wade I was rooting for them last season but now that they’re together some of the sizzle seems to have left. George and Tansy are indeed a cute couple but I’m not sure if I like them for long-term.

• K says:

They should just stop with this triangle nonsense, there is no triangle here. I have never seen a more one sided “love triangle” in my life like this one.

14. Tracie says:

Love the promo. This makes me even more excited for Jan. 15th to get here. I can’t wait to see the Zoe and Wade scenes. They really are way too adorable together. I love that they show us them having fun. And I can’t wait to see how many different ways they show us that.

15. Hannah says:

Love this show¡¡¡ It’s very cute and funny.

16. dude says:

Love this show so much!

17. Eliza says:

Zoe and Wade — I absolutely love them together.

18. mia says:

I’m hoping that Lemon gets some lovin’ soon – she’s my favourite!

19. Jodee says:

I am a HUGE fan of this show. Every week I find myself roaring with laughter. Sure hope they don’t cancel it. Great cast and great show all around!

20. Lori says:

I am hating the show this season! I cannot stand Zoe and Wade together! I wish they would get George and Zoe together – they are the only pairing I care about!

21. Spencer says:

I know I’m in the minority here, but I don’t like Zoe and Wade together. It’s clear that he likes her way more than she likes him, and he’s too immature. He reminds me of how a little boy acts when they like someone – insulting and pulling hair on the playground.
    She belongs with George.

• Lauren says:

She belongs with George? The guy who left his fiancee after 15 years for Zoe and who dates now Tansy? LOL! Yes, HE is mature *RME*

• Anna says:

He stopped his wedding when he had major doubts and feelings for another woman. That is much more mature than going on with the wedding and then realizing months/years later that is was a major mistake and that he didn’t love his wife.

• Lauren says:

Yeah, he stopped his weeding because a part of him loved Zoe … and dates Tansy today ignoring Lemon LOL!!!!

• Kristen says:

You are aware that George tried numerous times to date Zoe after breaking off the wedding right? The only reason George is dating anyone at this point is b/c Zoe insisted on it repeatedly. She point blank said she wasn’t going to give a relationship with George a chance until he’s really put himself out there and dated women who he could genuinely develop feelings for. That’s what he’s doing, and he just so happened to find one he thinks he could care for.
            I’m honestly torn on who I want Zoe with, b/c I love them both so much, but don’t sit here and make it seem like George is a bad pick for Zoe b/c he was brave enough to be true to himself and end the wedding with Lemon OR b/c he is putting himself out there and dating like Zoe asked him to. I truly think both guys are great for her in their own way, and I would be happy with her being with either one.
            I will agree with someone earlier though – Zoe and George are going to get together at some point, it’s inevitable. I really hope they don’t make it happen to where Wade gets his heart broken though. I would hate to see that, b/c he doesn’t deserve that.

• Dee says:

Comment to all who love George and Zoe together—I just have to add one point that George would have married Lemon if Zoe did not say she was staying—so what is that saying of this man. It is not very brave of him because he would have married someone he did not totally love because the other person he thinks he is in love with is leaving. NO NO NO–even if Zoe did leave or he thinks she is leaving, then if he was any kind of person, he would have called off the wedding no matter what.
            I like George and I do like him with Tansy. I think she brings out a more relaxed George. She is good for him.
            At least Wade has always been Wade and he has always been in tune to who Zoe is even is she didn’t realize it herself. He is showing he is trying to change because he has finally found someone he really cares about. It won’t be overnight or easy for him. He wants to mature and have a REAL relationship–something he has never had before.
            Zoe belongs with Wade—especially endgame!!!

• Brandy says:

Same here

22. Caroline says:

Hart of Dixie is my favorite show on Tv by far right now. It’s funny, light and warm. It has great music and wonderful actors. My dream pairing is George and Zoe. I love them. I’ m not such a fan of wade and Zoe. But for now I’ll enjoy George and Tansy who are very cute together and the banter between Wade and Zoe. Hopefully we’ll get a third season of this delightful show!

23. truffles01 says:

Crazy about Zoe and Wade! My newest fave TV couple… definitely the end game. Cant wait for the 15th!

24. Jade says:

Zoe and Wade couldn’t be more adorable together, they just make you happy and smile. That’s why I’m 100% they are endgame: they absolutely are the heart of this show and without them, the show would lose so much of it’s fun, flirty and exciting element. They’ll face trouble soon enough for sure and we will have to suffer through Z/G at some point, but it’s alllllll about Zade in the end :) As it should be!

25. MelindaB says:

This show really grew on me last season, and now it’s one of my favorites. I love Zoe & Wade, and think that she’s resisting him because she still thinks that she should be in love with George. But she and George just don’t have chemistry, while she and Wade have chemistry out their ears.

26. I am also writing to let you understand of the brilliant discovery my child developed going through the blog. She noticed a wide variety of things, including what it is like to have a great helping heart to get others effortlessly understand several tricky subject areas. You actually exceeded people’s expectations. I appreciate you for offering such good, trusted, explanatory as well as cool tips about the topic to Lizeth.

27. Dee says:

Absolutely LOVE this show and Love Zoe and Wade, especially. I hope the CW will keep them on for another season or 2 or three….
    My favorite show of the week. I wait for it and count the days until the next episode.

28. Jeilo says:

Zoe and wade definitely the endgame. Their love story is the “heart” of the show. Many have tried or maybe now hooked to this show because of the uniqueness it brought to the viewers. So lighthearted, enigmatic, cute, funny, lots of adorableness and sexiness. It makes our day worth it. Coz that’s what i feel everytime i watch or rewatched each episode. Im just loving HOD. nothing compares.. :D

29. Dee says:

Totally agree with you. Love Wade and Zoe.They are so cute and fun and funny together. The show is pure enjoyment and I find myself waiting for the next episode and what is going to happen in Bluebell and especially with Zoe and Wade. To all the Zoe and George lovers —- I really wonder what show you are watching because there is no chemistry between them. It’s a friendship but absolutely NO spark. Zoe and Wade are pure fireworks!!!!!!!

30. Scrubbyyy says:

Zoe and Wade have to keep their relationship going or otherwise this show will lose ratings fast. Wade and Zoe are a dynamic couple. I like George but no on screen chemistry there. Waited all through season one and part of season two for Zoe and Wade to get together. If they put Zoe with George I will probably quit watching.