Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to 39 Returning Favorites

The holiday season’s biggest lump of coal — the rash of reruns — is over, and we have scoop to prove it!

All your favorites — from cable dramas such as Justified and Pretty Little Liars to those that took a winter hiatus (like Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time and Bones) — will soon be back with fresh episodes.

RELATED | Hot for Winter: Your January Premieres and Finales Calendar

To help you prepare for the onslaught of returns and premieres, TVLine presents a gallery that will not only catch you up on where the action left off, but also spill juicy spoilers about what’s ahead.

Flip through the slideshow to get all the intel and then hit Comments to tell us what you’re psyched for!

1. Veronica says:

I just want Dean and Cas to become closer this season. They deserve happiness

2. But what’s going to happen to Cas in 8×10?????? The fact that no one is spoiling this is killing me.

• Restless says:

Agreed! I’ve bitten my nails to nubs just from worrying over that promo. :P It was very cruel to leave on hiatus with it. Only have to wait another week to see the episode tho… And hopefully things aren’t as bad for Cas as it appears.

3. Spoiler Junkie says:

This is a really great thread. Huge thanks to everyone at Team TVLine for compiling this amazing list of scoops.

4. Phoebe says:

Castle is the best. Can’t wait for more episodes!

5. Elyse says:

Lying Game: Team Emma & Thayer!
    Pretty Little Liars: I HATE YOU TOBY! Team Wren :)
    not happy Grimm and Revolution aren’t coming back until March but i’m happy that Charlie and Jason will see each other again on Revolution. i was starting to wonder about it!!

6. jsswite says:

Justified.Can’t wait. If you aren’t watching, you are missing out. Looking forward to Grimm as well.

7. sarah says:

Thanks for the scoop! I guess it is impossible to get scoops on every show so they just did the ones they could. There are several of the shows I watch that are not on here but I did enjoy reading about the shows that they have on here that I do watch!

8. robinepowell says:

Watched Parenthood last night and saw a preview for next week’s episode. I can’t say I’m surprised by the Drew and Amy situration, saw that coming a while ago, when spoilers indicated a baby for a TV couple.

Especially when the show made a big deal of saying Amy hadn’t filled out her prescription for birth control and were relying just on Drew’s condoms.

9. robinepowell says:

P.S. It was Michael Ausiello who first posted the baby spoilers on TVLine, which made me automatically jump to Drew and Amy on Parenthood. I believe it was a couple of “blind items”. ;)

10. vannesa says:

Arrow, Beauty And The Beast, Castle, Fringe, Lost Girl, Once Upon A Time, Revolution, Revenge, Nikita. Looking forward to seeing Vertigo in Arrow. And the returb of Bridget Regan ro the cw. :-) looking forward to Caskett and how castle deals with his first ex wife and Beckett under the same roof. :-) Fringe I will miss…but looking forward to seeing 5 seasons unfold.

11. Jack D. Wahl, Jr. says:

Hmmm….No Psych spoilage? Come on! Spill!..

12. Patti says:

I am very excited for Neal’s return to Once Upon a Time. He has great chemistry with Emma. I am glad Jennifer Morrison acknowledges that your kid comes before a lame hot villian.

13. teamncisfan says:

Why so much Ziva this season? She’s already had one episode,now a two parter,and still more to come?! Don’t mind the character but a little Ziva goes a long way,and why is the show focusing only on Ziva and Gibbs this season? The show used to be about the “The Team”. How disappointing to all the fans who watch for more than just the Gibbs and Ziva show.

• vicki says:

I agree!!

• Stacey says:

It’s hardly been a lot of Ziva. I can’t remember a Ziva dominant episode in the first half. It’s been quita quiet on her front since the Ray stuff last season. And we will have to see her father episode to see whether that really about her or others. I buy several episodes pro to Gibbs. But there hasn’t been really anything about Ziva. Tony yes (although he’s only really had one so far). One for McGee (Gibbs/Fornell’s ex-wife). One is upcoming for Abby. Ducky and Jimmy had the heart attack arc early in the season. But not alot really about Ziva.

• Kath says:

She and Abby had an episode where they teamed up to find the bad guy. Blink and you missed it.

• Stacey says:

But it wasn’t that Ziva centric. It was duo. The two woman taking in the girl for half the episode. ZIva centric was the whole Michael Rifkin plot, or the “Good Cop, Bad Cop” episode about Somalia. A small portion of a episode is not… Still very little focus on Ziva. With some scenes with Tony or in the aftermath of the bombing. Or with Diane.

14. Rebecca says:

I love Grimm and can’t wait for it’s return. The promo video is pure torture for those of us that really wanted episode 13, and I can’t wait to see Juliette climb the Captain’s … uh Beanstalk. LOL

15. Angel says:

Teddy is a jerk and just a puppet for Lamar (GET RID of the political part PLEASE!!!) Rayna has taken the worst decision of her life and now she’ll totally regret it. And that’s too bad because Deacon will be with another stupid chick… Now, I’ll just waiting patiently (really patiently) that Deacon and Rayna find their way to each other.

16. Sara returns for three episodes, during which her relationship with the con man gets “pretty <—-for the love of god why do they keep bringing her back she hasn't been in it for ages and now all of a sudden there she is ffs please just get rid of her neal is much better without her

17. Annie-C says:

Can’t wait for White Collar. It’s the show I’m most excited about right now. Many of the shows I’m watching are getting old- on seasons 8,9,10- and are having trouble keeping my attention. I think we need some to come to an end amd leave place to new ones.

18. Kath says:

I’m excited for the upcoming Ziva story (Michael Nouri as Eli is a character I love to hate) and to finally have Abby’s backstory on NCIS; the return of Suits; the new arrivals in Storybrooke on OUaT and more Supernatural.

Not looking forward to Oliver/Laurel on Arrow (they’re way more interesting with other people); jealousy over the return of Castle’s ex-wife; Penny jealousy on BBT, and Neal (aka Baelfire?) on OUaT (unless he’s not going to be Emma’s true love) but I guess you have to take the bad with the good.

19. Jamey says:

What about Psych and NCIS:LA?

20. Patamar2 says:

Since most of the White Collar audience do not want Sara involved with Neal, why don’t the writers get the hint & stop antagonizing them by dragging her back? Leave her gone & interest will pick up. They are losing audience members because of this debacle!

21. Brenda says:

I love Parenthood. It is one of the few shows I watch on tv. I hope to see it on for many more seasons.

22. scorpionglow says:

I just realized how many of these shows I watch! I need to seek some sort of therapy for this habit, but will do so AFTER Justified’s new season is over. LOL.

23. Angela says:

Yay, “Community” mention! I’m really interested in the storyline involving Jeff’s family-should be interesting to see how that turns out. And I’m also curious to see how Britta and Troy will pan out (and, should she go back to Jeff at all/still hold a torch for him, knowing her, I can only imagine the chaos THAT will likely bring). Man, I can’t wait for the show to come back! Just over a month…

24. Mari says:

wooo excited for Castle!!!

25. Kathi says:

can not wait for the Ziva arc on NCIS. She is my favorite character on the show & based on the promo we just got – it looks to be really intense. I just hope that whatever happens it draws Tony & Ziva closer together, I really like their storyline this season. I hate Eli as a father, but he is one of the more interesting recurring characters – unlike DiNozzo Sr, who is boring, boring, boring. A strong way to start the new year, NCIS – keep ‘em coming!

26. Megan says:

don’t hurt my Ziva!!!!!!

27. Sunny says:

Sorry but Katie Cassidy and STephen Amell have ZERO chemistry. And as a leading lady, she’s got some spark missing.

• Lilia says:

I agree, I love Katie Cassidy but on Arrow she’s just… fade. I don’t know if it’s because she play a “good girl” but she’s really boring on Arrow

28. Bob says:

I understand that networks have to stretch 22 episodes over a 40 week time frame, but aren’t networks (especially resurgent NBC) afraid that going 3 months between new episodes might tax viewer loyalties? Why such a long gap for Grimm and Revolution, among others? How can they afford to skip February sweeps?

29. Andre says:

Bones is the best show on!!!

30. kaya says:

I’m really worried about Cas, 8×10 is gonna kill me, isn’t it? So excited about the grandpa episode though, I hope that some family issues will bring the Winchesters closer again and help them deal with their disappointments and misunderstandings.

31. Sophie says:

I think if they did a Booth and Brennan wedding at the of this season it would basically end the show because its a happy ending and after that they would just keep solving cases and there wouldn’t be much of a story left..but if they did do and say Brennan leaves him at the altar? They would definitely come back for a ninth season..but no one wants her to take off! Imagine his hurt of being turned down for the 3rd time! And the 2nd time for having a kid!And finally, am I the only one that reaaallly disliked Hannah???

32. Jana says:

erm… please please tell me what ep number is this? i ant find it on the list of Wiki. the last thing I watched was Brennan running away. pleeeeease. Im confused.

33. Annika Witt says:

Booth will share a big secret in this dance episode. And it has nothing to do with dancing. Instead, it’s a secret previously shared only between Booth and God. (Source: TVGuide.com)
    An upcoming episode involving organic funerals (no embalming or fancy caskets), Booth and Brennan are forced to discuss their eternal-resting-place plans.
    During February sweeps, Brennan gets shot. She is at the lab at the time, and Booth is the one who finds her there. This is probably the near-death experience that will cause Brennan to see visions of her mother.
    Booth’s mother is also planned for later in season 8. No casting has been announced yet, but Mama Booth may bear a strong resemblance to her son.
    Cam (Tamara Taylor) and Arastoo Vaziri (Pej Vahdat) will have their relationship made public.
    Angela (Michaela Conlin) and Hodgins (T.J. Thyne) have to deal with both a possible career change for Angela and a life-changing incident involving the return of Christopher Pelant (guest star Andrew Leeds).
    There is going to be a new squintern. You’ll have to guess about this one’s special variety of weird genius.

YAY!!!! So excited for the second half of this season!!! wooh!

34. Mel says:

Thanks for the NCIS spoilers. I’m really excited about the upcoming ‘Shabbot Shalom’ and ‘Shiva’ eps. I do hope the storyline will bring Tony & Ziva closer together. I’ve been cheering them on for 7 years & I am ready for something (positive) to happen between them. I am also excited to meet young Abby & learn more about her past. Season 10 has been great so far…keep it coming!

35. Isn’t this 2 hour episode the one when Brennan gets shot because she’s exploring a case the muderer (possibly Pelant ) doesn’t want her to explore ? Can’t wait ! Monday is gonna be here soon…xx

36. motorcitymade says:

Looking forward to another great season of Justified. I’ll miss Natalie Zea as the baby momma Winona. The chemistry w/ Olyphant/Raylan burned up the screen.

37. Mary says:

Uh, what about BODY OF PROOF?!

38. debbab says:

can not wait until supernatural returns. my favorite family to watch.

39. Normally I don’t read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

40. Right now it seems like WordPress is the best blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are sing