TVLine Readers' 2013 Wish List for Glee, Castle, Vampire Diaries, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More Shows!

TVLine asked you, our readers, for your 2013 TV wish lists — and you responded in droves.

Two things were clear: You have strong ‘shipper feelings, you have a lot of opinions about who should be on Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D. and you really wanted Leverage to be renewed (the wishes below are but a fraction of the email pleas we got for the TNT caper, which has just been cancelled and airs its finale on Christmas night). But that’s not all you’re hoping for in the new year.

RELATED | The TVLine Staff’s 2013 Wish List for Walking Dead, Once, Idol, Revenge and More!

From a roommate hook-up to a Glee reunion to second (…and third, and fourth, and so on) chances for beloved shows, here’s what TVLine readers are asking The Powers That Be to make happen in 2013.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Commentary, Lists, Photo Gallery

1. Harmony says:

Quinn: I wish Paula, Randy and Simon would unite on American Idol for one final year. THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let this happen and have season 13 be the end!

2. mac says:

Bring back leverage and bring back Elijah to TVD…

3. Sarah says:

I wish, and hope, B&B do get engaged and are NOT the ‘break-up’ blind item

4. Kelly says:

I love the Firefly one. I wish Leverage was uncancelled and on Once Upon a Time more Red and Belle, more Belle/Rumple, more Neal and less Hook,Mulan and Aurora.

5. liv says:

My only wish (same as last year) is for Chris Meloni to come back to Law & Order SVU before it gets cancelled and sweep Olivia Benson off her feet (finally). Benson and Stabler need to end up together after 14 years of suffering with the victims.

6. I was late sending in my TV wishes for next year (I just forgot), but here they are:

1. Castle – More Ryan and Jenny, please. I know they are a secondary couple, but at least one extra episode each season would be nice… Oh, and after the Christmas episode, how lovely would it be if they would announce that next Christmas it won’t be just the two of them.

2. HIMYM – for the (seems that now definitely happening) next and final, ninth season to be about How I Met Your Father. This season to end with the wedding where Ted meets the mother, and last season to be about those eight years from her POV. And I wish to see Patrice at Barney and Robin’s wedding as one of the bridesmaids – I think Robin would finally ask her…after what she now knows she did to help those two.

3. NCIS – I wish for more screen time for McAbby. The amount of their scenes together has been decreasing ever since S9…and I really miss seeing them work together. And for my theory that the almost non existent number of their scenes together being because they are already canon, but the writers/show is trying to keep it a secret, to be correct (because the other option that they just haven’t found time or ideas for scenes for these two, is just not ok with me) In other words – I want Abby and McGee to finally get back together, because it’s overdue (ever since the S8 finale). And if the only way the writers will make it happen is focusing on the Tiva story line so heavily, then let them get those two together already, so there would be more focus on others again, too. Which reminds me that I wish for more Jimmy and Breena. Could the lovely couple announce some baby news soon, please? And more equal amount of screen time and story lines for every main character. I wish to see more backstory of Ducky, Jimmy, McGee, Abby…and have more focus on them, too. I know they each have had, or will have an episode focused on them this season, but could their stories sometimes, too, be 2-parters? I also wish for a Jimmy & Breena, McGee & Abby double date to happen. And… I want to know what Gibbs’ is building now in his basement!

Those are the wishes I’ll share for now. I have more wishes for these shows. And others, but I do not wish to make this post any longer than it already is. ;)

7. Michelle says:

My Wish – BRING LEVERAGE BACK! (and cast me as Eliot’s love interest)

8. Cheryl says:

The title says there’s going to be a Vampire Diaries wish, but there isn’t actually one included. :(

9. Tiff says:

Chyler (Lexie) & Eric (Mark) back on Grey’s for good

10. Marco says:

Max Adler to come back to Glee and his character Dave Karofsky to get an ACTUAL happy ending and A SONG, because I don’t buy the fact that you don’t know he can sing or ‘cannot figure out how to have him sing’ (fantasy sequences, remember ‘Rose’s Turn’?). Don’t blame his fans, writers, you’re the ones who decided to bring him back and LEAVE HIS STORYLINE OPEN.

If we do have to suffer through Blaine, at least stop mortifying Darren Criss, who’s actually quite good, with such dreary writing and let Blaine evolve as a human being instead of trying to heroify him. Less autotune on his voice would be nice. He doesn’t need it.

Klaine NEVER reuniting as boyfriends, but staying friends.

Community to last long and prosper.

SHIELD to get picked up by ABC and put in a decent time slot (aka NO THURSDAY AT 8). Maybe also add Max Adler and Enver Gjokaj to the cast.

Elementary to have less ludicrous solution to its cases

Vegas to have a season 2

Arrow to have a Huntress spinoff where she goes wherever the mood takes her and helps people, a la TI Hulk

The GG finale to be an April Fools prank, because it was GODAWFUL.

The ‘zombie’ series The Returning to be picked up by ABC and be successful and also to admit it’s an adaptation of the French TV show based on a movie.

HIMYM to reveal the mother in this season’s finale and then have a shorter final ninth season about Ted and Mother’s romance, so that Cobie can join SHIELD as Maria Hill.

11. Colette says:

I’m sick of glee already. I don’t know if it got picked up, but I hope it didn’t. I used to watch but I just stopped this season because I was just so done with it. However, I’m a crime show and funny show person. Bones has really done what they said they would do which is because last season was the happy season this season is back to what it’s all about. And I love bones no matter what. I love Castle too. But I think they need some better creative writers or its going to go under and I hope it doesn’t. New girl I WANT NICK AND JESS TOGETHER IN SEASON 3 PLEASE. Pleeeeaaase. I’m glad everyone has an opinion but don’t be disrespectful to others. Love these shows!:)

12. oni says:

maybe the online fandom is filled with not so many people, but i know for a fact that many general audiences are watching right now for the casts, and what i mean the cast the GA is watching for the original casts. my sister is always skipped the newbies part because it’s not the main reason why she watched the show and the newbies isn’t interesting enough with their recycled love triangle and dramatic storylines. if the writers think that most people watch glee nowadays because of its writing they must be in the delusional state. trust me, if the original cast only on the show for attracting the viewers but they’re not really become the real focus on the show EVERY WEEK(not just in one week then they disappear), the number of viewers are gonna sinking week by week fast because i for one don’t plan to watch it if the newbies takeover the show. i really do hope FOX executives act on it and make the original casts comeback to the show full time.