Blind Item: Popular Drama Poised to Break Up Major Couple (and You're Not Going to Like It)

Get More: Blind Item

blinditemI hate to be the bearer of bad news just days before Christmas, but this secret has been burning a hole in my pocket for weeks and I simply must get it off my chest.

There’s increasing (read: deafening) buzz that a pivotal couple on a show with a very passionate audience may be going their separate ways by season’s end.

ASK AUSIELLO | Spoilers on HIMYM, Bones, Grey’s Anatomy, Happy Endings, Sons of Anarchy and More!

According to sources, producers of the hour-long drama in question are looking to close out the season with a bang, and they believe splitting up this beloved couple will provide just such a jolt. Additionally, the break-up (which it’s fair to say no one will see coming) would give the series a lot of creative juice as it heads into what could be its final season.

Of course, there are risks — namely, hell hath no fury like a powerful ‘shipper community scorned. And if the separation isn’t handled properly (i.e. if it’s not believable), even non-fans of the lovebirds may revolt.

VIDEO | Spoiler Alert! Dissects the Finales of Homeland, Dexter, Gossip Girl and More!

So, go ahead. Call me a Grinch in the comments. I deserve it. But while you’re at it, try and guess the identity of the twosome who may be spending their last holiday season together. To help you out, I’ve narrowed down the field of possibilities from 143 to just 9 in the photo gallery below. Consider it an early Christmas present from me to you.

Comments (935)

• I think it’s going to be MerDer or Calzona. Ausiello said that no one will see it coming and that it will be unbelievable. It makes me think that it will be a Grey’s couple because MerDer is pregnant and Calzona is all in love, so it would be shock to everyone and it would be unbelievable. Also, I could see Grey’s in next season. All the other shows-Bones, OUAT and Castle have a couple more years left.

Comment by Jillian – December 21, 2012 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If either of these couples break up I will not be shocked and it certainly won’t be unbelievable. Both of these couples have split before as has pretty much every single couple on Grey’s that lasted more than a few episodes. That’s pretty much their standard storyline staple, establish two character love each other, break them up and then get them back together. Rinse and repeat.

Comment by ABBY – December 21, 2012 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It´s not about having splited before…it´s that at THIS point, it looks unbelievable and unexpected, I think.

Comment by Deoli – December 22, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • but it’s been done sooooo many times, that it wouldn’t give any creative juices at all.

Comment by jen – December 29, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s one of the couples from Parenthood and my pick is Julia and Joel because they have been fighting a bit this season.Also i don’t think it’s Brennan/Booth or either couple from Greys.

Comment by andrew hass – December 21, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not Castle and Kate,I hope. But I said the same for Huddy.. :0(

Comment by tahina – December 21, 2012 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mmm Could be Parenthood or Grey’s… I certainly hope is not MerDer… It would be sickening… I would believe more in Arizona and Callie who are going through a rough patch and might have more problems ahead.

Comment by Tinemi – December 21, 2012 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • since callie and arizona are going through a rough patch now, doesn’t that completely go against what the blind item said “no one will see it coming”… don’t think its calzona at all.

Comment by Allison – December 21, 2012 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meredith and Derek on “Grey’s” or it’s “Bones”.

Comment by Daniela – December 21, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After all the crap that Callie and Arizona have gone through and how badly they have been treated by Shonda, if they break up, I’m done with Greys. It was bad enough that we lost Lexie and Mark, I can’t handle a Calzona breakup. And there is no way that they can make it plausible at this point since they haven’t even really worked things out yet. So, what? They are going to make up and then out of nowhere break up? Nah ah. That’s not going to work for me. Worst of all, apparently its being done just for the shock factor which means it wouldn’t be an organic evolution but a contrived attempt to boost ratings which will completely back fire if any of the Greys couples break up. They are all still going through the ringer. Posting this so close to Christmas is just mean…

Comment by Ana – December 21, 2012 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meredith and Derek were my first thought, but the more I think about it, Castle and Beckett make a lot of sense.

Comment by mattyc – December 21, 2012 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bert And Ernie

Comment by Hell No – December 21, 2012 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just can’t imagine it being Parenthood. Jason Katims didn’t really use adultery as a hook on Friday Night Lights, except with Buddy, and he was still able to make a phenomenal meaningful show. He has shown that same quality in parenthood. Zeek cheated on Camille in season one, BUT I would never think they would break up Adam and Kristina. They are the Coach and Tami Taylor of this series. I don’t think he is going to resort to cheap stories to get viewers.
    Greys on the other hand is famous for it. I am really hoping that shonda sticks to her word and doesn’t mess with Mer and Derek anymore.

Comment by krystan – December 21, 2012 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shonda Rhimes, I will hate you forever if you destroy MerDer relationship.

Comment by Fernanda – December 21, 2012 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MerDer is my guess.

Comment by Ana – December 21, 2012 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Random observations: First, ‘what could be its final season’ isn’t saying much, but could be either a long-running show, or a show that the network views as not performing as well as they’d like. Second, there’s nothing to indicate how long the couple stays split up. It could be a scenario where they break up in the finale and get back together fairly quickly, but with fall-out that lasts throughout the season. Third, whether or not they stay split up past the beginning of the season may well depend on what role the relationship plays on the show. If the show itself hinges on the relationship, it makes it harder to split them up long term. If it’s a show where the characters are pivotal but where they do not have to be in a relationship of some sort for the show to exist, the split could be longer.

Comment by rynogeny – December 21, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i mean, it’s gotta be calzona right? parenthood doesn’t have a SUPER huge fan base, and i flat out refuse to believe it’s bones cause… just… no. i dont know much about nikita but i know they’ve got some solid shippers in their ranks.

Comment by cjeffery7 – December 21, 2012 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My first tought was Booth and Bones! I hope not… But it wouldn’t make sense… It will be old story line… Season 5 ending had B & B goes separate ways, season 6, Booth got a girlfriend, break-up, B & B got together with Bones pregnant and in season 7, Brennan leaves Booth because she was framed for murder… I can’t see writers and producers separating Booth and Brennan again this year because it will be unbelievable and kind of deja vu… And they have already done the significant others thing, and they were not together for 6 years… It doesn’t fit that it will give the series ”lot of creative juice”… On the contrerary, it will lead the series in old path again and for sure, if it’s them, the ratings will crash and it’ll kill the show.

At this stage, every show in that list could be entering their last season next year because no one can predict next year ratings!!! I think it will be Castle and Beckett… It would fit that no one see it coming and IT WILL be new material for this show…

Comment by mary – December 21, 2012 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Except Marlowe has said that Castle and Beckett won’t break up.

Comment by raven – December 22, 2012 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Acccck. Better fricking not be Booth/Brennan, Castle/Beckett, or Snow/Charming!!!

Comment by AngelMoon Girl – December 21, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if it’s calzona, that’ll be too much drama for these two girls. frig shonda, i know sara and jcap can bring the drama, but this would be overboard/overkill. but if it oes appen to be calzona, the’ll find a way back to each other, they always do. thats what makes them such a powerful couple. i love them!

Comment by daellleleP – December 21, 2012 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • callie wont leave arizona. she loves her too much.

Comment by yellywelly – December 21, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MerDer is probable but unlikely because they are a ” happy couple ” for the last 2 years survieving shooting , plane crashes and all that and mer is pregnant so the question is ”what the hell will made them break up? they going to try kill each other ?
    is maybe bones or more likely calzona
    you said a couple with a very passionate audience and i know the MerDer it’s not a copuple that a lot a people like for a lot a reasons
    and i think it’s a act of desperation break them up

Comment by peter – December 21, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LoL “And I know…” sure you do (not) Haters to the left.

Comment by Julie – December 21, 2012 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Derek and Mer. Its the fanbase that would be most likely to be furious.

Comment by Dina – December 21, 2012 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Idk – Those Calzona fans are pretty rabid.

Comment by Dawn – December 21, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ahahah calzonians are intense. Plus MerDer breaking up is old news by now.

Comment by Shay – December 21, 2012 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only show I really watch out of this list is Castle. I’m going to cross Castle/Beckett off the list because Andrew Marlowe has stated that he was not going to play the break up/make up game with Caskett. I see at least one or two more seasons for them.

Comment by Caroline – December 21, 2012 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its not Definately not MerDer. That would be insane beyond belief and Shonda would then have to move to a country with no extradition. Is Grey’s. really ending after season 9? They’ve had good ratings this whole season! So why would ABC cancel them just like that?
    If I had to guess it could be Bones or Calzona.
    Calzona has been on thin ice all this time, so something could happen that forces Callie to divorce Arizona. But I don’t think Callie would do that. So I dunno.
    Bones and Booth are very different and their differences in a lot of things could be the thing that breaks them up. Bones seems to have run its course. They do seem to be heading towards an ending sooner than Greys.

Comment by shuayb – December 21, 2012 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It cannot be Snow and Charming, Castle and Beckett, Michael and Nikita, or Booth and Bones. However, I thought that I read that Michael and Nikita were breaking up, so I was somewhat surprised when they got engaged. However again, I wouldn’t count on Nikita getting another season; of the four couples I’ve mentioned, only Bones is likely to have a final season next year due to how long it’s been on.

Comment by MelindaB – December 21, 2012 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • another one that don’t understand the tv business. Nikita is a friday show and its right at the door for stripped syndication numbers noway in hell they are gonna cancel a show they can get into syndication territory.

Comment by Michael – December 21, 2012 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • doesn’t he say NEXT season might be its last? meaning it gets renewed for that one more season that gets it into syndication numbers and THEN gets cancelled. so it is a perfectly viable option for this blind item? and for the record, sometimes shows are cancelled without making it to the magic syndication number. chuck was literally a couple episodes away from 100 episodes. so maybe lighten up a little on calling everybody stupid?

Comment by murley – December 22, 2012 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1. Hell hath no fury…. was an episode of Castle
    2. Rabid fandom…. again Castle (and yes I’m a closet Caskett lover)
    3. Going into its final season… Nathan has mentioned that he wants the show to go out with a bang and not fumble across the finish line so the 6th season could be its last.
    4. And seriously what other options do they have?? they have dealt with Beckett’s mom’s murder the past 2 finales, they have already shot beckett, and although I REALLY REALLY want them to shoot (not kill) Castle, I don’t see that happening in the finale….
    So with me screaming at my computer screen saying NO NO NO HELL NO, I believe the couple in question is Castle…

Comment by Nadia – December 21, 2012 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perfectly valid points. I’m gonna go. Over there. And cry my eyeballs out. Oh how I hope you’re wrong…

Comment by Krithika – December 24, 2012 12:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it isn’t Bones.. They need to be done with all of the relationship drama..

Comment by James R. – December 21, 2012 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Raph – December 21, 2012 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth and Brennan. I read somewhere that David Boreanaz announced he was leaving, but it was because this is the last season of Bones. Yeah, it’s sad. I love that show! :(

Comment by Lauren MacWhinney – December 21, 2012 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • where did you read that???? I tought he was in negociations for next year’s contract????

Comment by mary – December 21, 2012 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He tweeted “Very excited to be a part of the FOX Family for the next season…#Bones” last night so I doubt he his leaving.

Comment by Sophie – December 22, 2012 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where did you hear that? He just tweeted last night that Bones got renewed for a season 9.

Comment by Jillian – December 22, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My first thought was on Castle, I can totally see the Caskett fans’ rage if it happens LOL but could TGW too… Idk MerDer? If it’s Castle, I would love it xD not that I love to see Caskett separate which I absolutely hate, but… would be fun! One thing that I would definitely love more than anything in life is to see Peter and Alicia break p forever, they theyccould shoot him, cut his body into many pieces and feed the rest to the goats. Now OUAT hmmm not a chance that Mary/David would go separate ways.

Comment by Raph – December 21, 2012 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My initial thought was Castle and Beckett, but there’s no way Castle only has one more season, right? So….Booth and Brennan???

Comment by Ashley – December 21, 2012 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah, no way Castle will have just one more season xD that is why I believe it might be The Good Wife, Bones will not havevjust another season either. Now The Good wife, I honestly don’t know…

Comment by Raph – December 21, 2012 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The more I think on it, it could also be Parenthood. NBC is unlikely to renew it after next season so it could be them. Eish! I hate you Aushole! This sucks! You New Resolution should be to not give sucky Blind Items.

Comment by shuayb – December 21, 2012 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOT BOOTH AND BRENAN PLEASE!!!!

Comment by Lorena – December 21, 2012 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I gotta say is I’m highly doubting it’s Calzona. Anyone who watches Grey’s right now knows that if Callie was gonna leave Arizona, she would’ve done it already considering the way she’s been treated after the crash. And it’s not likely Arizona will leave Callie because coming up in January they are renewing their love and finding their way back to each other after this horrible event happened. And breaking up would be too predictable after their rough patch this season. The blind item clearly states no one will see it coming. Calzona is too predictable, so know. Not Calzona.

Comment by Allison – December 21, 2012 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shonda please don’t do this to us, let no one break up but then again I really don’t think so because are they really already wringing that far ahead, which makes me think of parenthood and I just don’t want anyone to break up.

Comment by Juan – December 21, 2012 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is not going to be Caskett because Andrew always said that once they get together, they are not being broken up. plus, Stana would hate him let alone the fandom. but Andrew would never do something that mean to the fans. he knows it would kill us.

Comment by Grace – December 21, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second this! They have amazing chemistry together. We waited 4 LONG years for them to finally be together and I just don’t see him breaking them up now. As I mentioned earlier, he was not going to play the break up/make up game with them. I am going to go with his word because he hasn’t let us down.

Comment by Caroline – December 21, 2012 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Marlowe has put too much time and effort into creating a wonderful story to pull this type of stunt. The fans are happy, the writers are happy, the network seems to be happy, and the cast seems to be very pleased, (EVEN NATHAN!) so it doesn’t make sense.

Comment by Alie Hunter – December 21, 2012 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I couldn’t agree with you more. I have more faith in AWM and company. I am leaning towards either Grey’s or Bones.

Comment by Caroline – December 21, 2012 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah well Grey’s fans have trusted MerDer’s relationship for 8 LONNNNGG years so breaking them up is highly unlikely considering they’re married, they have one daughter with another child on the way (Mer is prego), they just moved into their dream house together, and oh yeah, they just survived a freaking plane crash. Doubt they’ll be breaking up just to ‘rev’ up the fans. Shonda isn’t that dumb. MerDer is what makes the show. and plus, MerDer has been broken up before, breaking them up again isn’t logical.

Comment by Ronny – December 22, 2012 04:41 PM PDT
  • Got a feeling it’s castle or bones..NO!!!

Comment by MoonAngelwings – December 21, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No way is it Caskett. I’m not just saying that as a shipper. They put too much effort into that story to break-up them up. Marlowe has said MANY, MANY, MANY times that “Castle” is more of a love story than a procedural. Therefore, the show would be over in every single way if they broke them up. The ratings may not be top notch, but it’s not just a show anymore, it’s a franchise. They’ve got the first-run shows, weekend reruns as well as TBS reruns, novels, cards, board games, COFFEE, and Derrick Storm novelas and graphic novels. ABC has put a lot of money into the show to do something as stupid as breaking-up their DD. I don’t think they will be married or engaged by the end of season 5, but Marlowe is always dropping hints of story lines for season 6 and beyond; ie- “every ‘Castle’ needs an ‘heir’.” (But that’s way down the road.)

All that said, my money is on MerDer. Couples don’t live happily ever after on Shonda shows. I’ll go on a very short limb and guess Meredith will lose her baby and that will rip them apart

Comment by Alie Hunter – December 21, 2012 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AMEN!!!! :)

Comment by Caroline – December 21, 2012 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s also no chance next season is “possibly” Castle’s last, unless there is cast drama that has gone unreported.

Comment by Mike Q. – December 21, 2012 10:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gun to my head, I’d prefer Derek and Meredith breaking up over Castle and Beckett but if it happens as you say, Shonda is absolute and pure evil.

Comment by rty123 – December 22, 2012 12:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOT DEREK AND MEREDITH-NOT KATE AND RICK,I SAY CALLIE AND ARIZONA

Comment by olivia – December 21, 2012 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as it’s not Derek and Meredith, Callie and Arizona, or Snow and Charming I’ll be happy.

Comment by Steph – December 21, 2012 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Meredith had a Mis carriage and Derek thinks its too much and they broke up!

Comment by Para – December 21, 2012 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Good Wife isn’t going anywhere, and Alicia and Peter are hardly together. so it ain’t the God Wife. As for Greys, do people still watch that show? Does anybody care about these couples? My guess would be one of the couples on Parenthood. The show, while excellent, is hanging on in the ratings, and this would definitely juice up the drama, and the fan base is pretty passionate. I love the show, and would be okay seeing how they handle this development.

Comment by 1humbleopinion – December 21, 2012 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam and Dean?

Comment by lisa murphy – December 21, 2012 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love how Blind Items send us into a frantic tailspin. LOL The only one hour shows I watch that could have a possible last season next season is Bones, everything else is either set for two more years or is too fresh and popular to end after 2 seasons.
    I think they have shown spats with them, but nothing to suggest a break up. I actually see Booth’s prediction of Brennan proposing to him or them getting married spontaneous based off of some case to be a season finale. They already had the baby in a manger, I mean barn. Now she has to realize that she wants a marriage like her parents.
    So it must be some show I don’t care about. Yeah, I’ll go with that. LOL

Comment by BJohnson – December 22, 2012 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone seems to be forgetting what they said………NO ONE WILL SEE IT COMING! Callie and Arizona you can see it coming, Nikita and Michael you can see it coming, Peter and Alicia you can sort of see it coming.

The ones you can’t see it coming are Booth and Bones, Adam and Kristina, Meredith and Derek and Castle and Kate. Yes writers have said in the past for Caskett at least that once they are together they won’t tinker with it but it is a TV show. Things change creatively all the time. These are the 4 out of the ones listed above that would be the biggest shock and wouldn’t see it coming. Personally i wish Aus would have not given us any clues because now i am going to watch these shows looking for it and i HATE that.

Even Snow and Charming would be a massive WTF moment if that happened too. The fact that one is there makes me think it even could be them.

Comment by greysfan – December 22, 2012 12:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can see it coming with Booth and Bones to… They’re having issues to resolves since Brennan’s been back…. and the baby…

Comment by mary – December 24, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m shocked neither of you thought of the obvious one: Nikita. I followed Nikita since its beginning and I’m positive it’s gonna be Michael and Nikita, Right now the couple it’s the only thing keeping the show on its feet, but it’s clear that the producers will need a very big twist at the end of this season to keep it alive. It’s Nikita.

Comment by Giulia D'Angeli – December 22, 2012 01:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its not Nikita the show has never done cliffhangers and the show is not Mikita. The show is mostly watched because of its fast paced storylines and action on the show. The show has never really been about relationships and it never ended a season with a breakup of characters. Its BONES.

Comment by Michael – December 22, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • since when has nikita never done cliffhangers? some of its best episodes have ended on cliffhangers, such as when amanda revealed she knew alex’s real identity

Comment by Alan – December 22, 2012 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It cant be caskett… I have faith in Marlowe and its mentioned in many interviews that there may be fights but he did not get them together to break them up at least this soon… my bet is on booth and brennan or any grey’s couple!!!!

Comment by Rache – December 22, 2012 01:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you

Comment by Karen – December 22, 2012 02:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My top 2 choices are Castle and Grey’s Anatomy. Castle shippers are very vocal so for that I guess them but on the show ending I don’t see that happening. I guess if the actors/writers want it to end it will but otherwise I don’t. Grey’s Anatomy also has the shippers and it also fits the ending show part. My other 2 choices are Nikita/Parenthood.

Comment by S – December 22, 2012 01:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am has said time and time again that he has no plans to break up caskett and i have faith iin that he has not let us down yet. however this has shondra rimes written all over it.

Comment by Karen – December 22, 2012 02:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • everyone saying u can see it coming for calzona, so it wouldn’t be them? I could never see them breaking up. Callie is way too loyal and devoted and it would totally go against her characters morals if they made her leave Arizona because the outcome of the crash. And Arizona has always been obsessed with Callie so I can’t see her wanting to leave. Mark my words, Calzona will buy a home together this season, not leave each other.

Comment by hutt34 – December 22, 2012 03:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you couldn’t see them breaking up after the harsh words that Arizona yelled at Callie for cutting off her leg, or you couldn’t see them breaking up because of the resentment that Arizona has had for Callie lately? I mean… they’re in a pretty LOW place right now slowly making their way back to the top so breaking them up is totally predictable I think.

Comment by Allison – December 22, 2012 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s his/her point. It’s predictable! The Blind item said you wouldn’t see it coming and since you can see this break up a mile away if it was Calzona, then that automatically makes it not them.

Comment by Diva – December 23, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d say Julia & Joel, but only because I thought it would be Parenthood and they’d never break up Kristina and Adam

Comment by Line – December 22, 2012 03:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh please, please, please don’t let it be either of the Parenthood couples! They are both soooooo fantastic together and I would be so, so sad if either one broke up.

Comment by Kat – December 22, 2012 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • as I have said I dont think its castle and beckett here is the reason the idea of the series is a castle and beckett as a partnershiip if they were to serve romnatically it would be awkwardness. the show relishes on castle and beckett working in tandom f they were to break up for me show would be over Marlowe knows this. The same also applies to booth and brennan break up no show so yeah I think its Greys or nikkita

Comment by Karen – December 22, 2012 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shonda quote:”I do feel like they’re a very grown-up couple in the sense that they’ve been through more than enough dark times. And definitely are in a place where they’re committed to one another. Their relationship is not the question — at all. I always think it’s interesting, I get these tweets from people asking if I’m going to break them up. And I keep saying their relationship and love for one another is not going to be the question” This a lie too?

Comment by Sturla – December 22, 2012 05:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s not Bones. I may have to start watching it again.

Comment by Pepper – December 22, 2012 05:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post