ABC Pulls 666 Park from Schedule; Happy Endings/Apartment 23 Combo Fills Sunday Void

666 Park Avenure Returns Summer 2013ABC is doing another number on 666 Park Avenue fans.

Having already denied the “seductive,” supernatural drama a full season, the Alphabet network now has shelved its plan to unspool the remaining episodes starting next month.

RELATED | Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue Tweaking Final Episodes to Give Fans Closure

Instead, an extra helping of original Happy Endings and Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 episodes will fill the Sundays-at-10 void beginning Jan. 6, with 666 Park‘s unaired episodes now expected to see the light of day… come summer.

Happy Endings and Apartment 23 will continue to also air fresh episodes in Tuesday’s 9 o’clock hour. (With both comedies set to be sidelined by the next cycle of Dancing With the Stars come March, the sitcoms have inventory to spare.)

1. AB says:

I was surprised ABC was even going to allow it to end. I figured they would pull it like Eastwick. Too bad, GCB could still be on.

2. Melissa says:

I am disappointed, I was enjoying the show.

3. Happy Ben says:

Why are people harping on Happy Endings? For those who read this, i would be curious to see what you guys don’t like about happy endings??

4. Cros says:

STUPID ABC

I HATE THIS.

5. Sable says:

All I have left to watch on ABC now is Castle.

6. ncmacasl says:

Can they at least post the remaining episodes of 666 * Last resort online (abc.com & Hulu) so those of us who actually enjoyed these shows wont be left in the lurch.

7. I loved 666 Park Avenue and I’m ticked ABC is being ridiculous about it. At least let us finish up the series so we know how it ends!!!

8. Pat Collins says:

666 was my favourite new show. How disappointing that it’s not being renewed. That show kept me mesmerized each week it was on.

9. Rickster says:

666 was at least as good as Lost, if not better…

666 was better than Friday Night Lights because fnl had so little football in it.

All that is left is singing/dancing shows and lame comedies – which I don’t watch.

This action by ABC not only made me mad, it made me a non-tv person for life – so you can no longer make me watch your tv adds.

Outside of watching my beloved Oregon Ducks football and some occasional NBA, NHL, MBL, I am DONE with tv – screw ABC!

10. faith says:

CANT STAND HAPPY ENDINGS OR THE B IN APT 23. LOVED 666 PARK AVE SO ABC YOU JUST LOST A VIEWER. pretty crappy to tell us we will see some sort of ending and then take it away

11. K.Elizabeth says:

Very disappointing indeed!! Our household are such wonderful fans of 666 Park Ave. Pulling the series and / or having to wait until the summer months is just rude and unjust to the fans. Does ABC have any loyalty to its audiences? I am really hoping that another station picks up the show.

12. Sandra robinson says:

Abc sucks…as you can see 666 was an extremely good show..and to pull it at the last moment was a dirty trick or was it a ploy to see the response..who watches tv in the summer!,

13. Larry D. says:

I am totally bummed at ABC! First they cancel 666 Park Ave, then I hear that they will be showing the rest of the episodes in January….Now ABC is telling us that the last few show will be seen in the SUMMER!?!? Grrrrrr, how will we all remember what previously happened??? Last year ABC canned another good series “The River,” but instead, all we get from ABC keeps the Bachelor, and 3 hours a night of Dancing with the Stars! Booooo!

14. April says:

We watched every sunday!!!! your new show The B in apartment 23 stinks!!! Please put Apartment 666 back on!!

• Christine says:

I agree with April. Let’s get 666 Park Avenue back on ABC! We can’t wait – superb acting from all cast members.

15. Ruru says:

BRING 666 BACK Loved the Show Give it a Chance!

16. move says:

You really know your stuff… Keep up the good work!

17. Alesha says:

I loved 666 Park Avenue it was a great series and there are so many more brilliant story lines that they can do they didn’t give it a good chance. BRING IT BACK ABC!!!!!

18. Robin says:

I could not wait to see 666 this last Sunday I was devastated that it did not come on. Who cares about those other shows. That’s rediculous. So disappointed