Glee Scoop: Ashley Fink Books Return

AFink_300_1Prepared to get Zized (albeit briefly) when Glee returns for the second half of Season 4.

TVLine has confirmed that Ashley Fink, who plays Puck’s ex-girlfriend Lauren Zizes, is retuning to the show for a one-episode guest spot after being absent for most of Season 3 and the first 10 episodes of Season 4.

RELATED | Glee Winter Finale Recap: Snow More Drama

The tough-talking former member of New Directions will be back in the halls of William McKinley High School just in time for the school’s Sadie Hawkins Dance. And given that Artie is with Sugar, Sam is with Brittany and Blaine exclusively dates the fellas, one has to wonder if Ryder or Jake (whichever one doesn’t score an invite from Marley) might succumb to the Zizes spell.

Fink’s episode, which will be Glee‘s first installment of 2013, is slated to air Jan. 24 (9/8c on Fox).

Excited to have Ms. Zizes back in the Glee fold? Hoping you’ll see more of her as Season 4 progresses? Sound off in the comments!

1. j says:

Yeah!! this made my day

2. Nik says:

I’m just happy there’s going to be a storyline that (hopefully) doesn’t involve Kurt and Rachel. I love them, but at the moment it feels like the Kurt and Rachel show, with some glee bits added on. I would love to see more of the old cast wherever they’ve ended up, rather than just the 5 mins when they’re back as McKinley. But back to the actual point of the article. I liked Lauren and it would be nice to have her back for more than a 5 min cameo.

3. RutterK1 says:

I thought we were going to see fewer characters than ever this year according to RM? Actually I didn’t like her and wish we could see the new people separate into their own persons rather than Kitty copying Quinn and Marley copying Rachel(remember she had a slight eating disorder that was never even addressed in the first season) so maybe a good storyline NOW would be for Rachel to help her with that. I want to see some awesome new episodes? Maybe a challenge with the warblers since they won’t be meeting at sectionals just for pride?

4. rachel says:

I want to see Jesse st James visiting Rachel at nyada!

5. Bobbie says:

YAYYAYAYAY IM SO EXCITED!!

6. anna says:

Why? She was a nasty bully who couldn’t sing or dance.

7. Lilly says:

Lauren was the only reason I watched for a while when it went down the pan. It has recovered somewhat but it was way better with her. Especially when you have waste of space characters like Sugar and Rory. Teen Jesus, Kurt, Blaine and Lauren are the best!

8. AnnaKate says:

Totally writing a FF (I know I’m lame) about what happened to her after S2! Oh my goodness she must come back for more than 1 episode! I.Love.Lauren.Zizes.