Pilot Scoop: Pretty Little Liars' Amanda Schull Joins USA Drama From Numb3rs Creators

amandaschullFormer Pretty Little Liars and One Tree Hill troublemaker Amanda Schull has joined the cast of USA Network’s untitled hour-long pilot from Numbers creators Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton, TVLine has confirmed.

The project, based on a short story from Elmore Leonard‘s anthology When The Women Come Out To Dance, centers on a Miami businessman (How to Make It In America‘s Bryan Greenberg) who, contemplating a run for political office, tries to increase his chances of being elected by marrying a Colombian woman (newcomer Stephanie Sigman). What starts as a marriage of convenience quickly escalates into much more as his new wife proves to be more resourceful at “fixing” any problem the corrupt South Miami political scene throws at her hubby.

Schull, who recently booked a recurring gig on USA’s Suits, will play Melody Pruitt-Morales, the beautiful daughter of a wealthy former U.S. senator who also used to date Greenberg’s character. Now married to the fast-rising Miami district attorney, she plays the role of socialite-political wife.

1. Nick says:

This sounds great

2. Ace says:

Jodie Sawyer and Bryan Greenburg in one show? I’ll be watching the pilot, at the very least. (-:

3. Spigner says:

Bryan Greenberg was also on “One Tree Hill,” albeit 4 years before Amanda Schull was blackmailing Nathan, stalking Clay and looking to kill Quinn.

4. Stacey says:

She’s still Jodie Sawyer of Center Stage to me. Good for her that she’s made a actual career from acting, once her ballerina career was over! Hope this works out for her!

5. TheDude says:

I’m glad Bryan Greenberg found a new starring vehicle. I was a big fan of both How to make it in America and October Road, both criminally underrated shows gone before their time. I think USA is a good fit for him and this show, they almost always give their shows a fair shot to succeed. Seems promising.

6. Artemis says:

I’ve never heard of her, but this sounds promising, especially since it’s on USA.

7. sara says:

Excited for Bryan Greenberg to be on my tv again!

8. Maggie says:

jodie sawyer & jake jagelski on a show together?! LOVE IT!! count me in!

9. Tara says:

Oh goodie, another vapid, insipid blonde.

10. sarah says:

Love Brian Greenberg and I have been a fan of Amanda’s since Centre Stage eventhough I did not like her on One Tree Hill

11. I think this is among the most significant info for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark
    on few general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D.
    Good job, cheers