The Voice: Guess Which Finalist Didn't Recognize a Bewigged Adam Levine?

I’m not going to lie: It took me maybe 10 or 15 seconds to recognize a shirtless, wig-wearing Adam Levine playing guitar during Terry McDermott and Blake Shelton’s “Dude Looks Like a Lady” duet during Monday night’s Season 3 performance finale of The Voice.

Apparently, though, there’s at least one Voice contestant who’d be even less effective than myself in a police-lineup situation.

PHOTOS | The Voice: 25 Best Performances of Season 3

In this clip from The Voice Aftershow — which streams at NBC.com — host Christina Milian chats with Terry about his performance, but when she brings up Adam’s cameo, one of the other nine contestants in the room (Melanie Martinez, Bryan Keith, Trevin Hunte, Mackenzie Bourg, Nicholas David, Dez Duron, Amanda Brown, Cody Belew and Cassadee Pope) admits he/she didn’t recognize the Maroon 5 frontman.

RELATED | The Voice Season 3 Performance Finale Recap: May the Best Woman Win

Click here to watch all the Aftershow hijinks, and for all my Voice-related news, contestant interviews, recaps and video, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Comments (10)

• Didn’t realize it was Adam until Carson said it was. I had to rewind.

Comment by KND – December 18, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol I saw his tattoos so I recognized him right away. My younger brother said he thought it was Cassadee (because of the long haired wig) until he realized the guy wasn’t wearing a shirt. LMAO

Comment by Blair – December 18, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s understandable – they pretty much have the same voice.

Comment by Liam – December 18, 2012 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I only knew it was him because of the tattoos! The glasses were what threw me off.

Comment by CF – December 18, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Terry totally dropped the F-bomb during his final performance last night. For the DVR savy it’s 1:05 into the hour and a half broadcast. lol Awesome

Comment by Bazooka Joe – December 18, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also didn’t realize who it was. When Carson announced a surprise appearance, I was thinking it would be Joe Perry of Aerosmith. I didn’t know who it was until Carson said it.

Comment by Danny – December 18, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What time pacific does voice come on tonight…tues. finale

Comment by molly baroke – December 18, 2012 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still trying to figure out why Adam was wearing an Axl Rose costume to play guitar on an Aerosmith song.

Comment by Calli – December 19, 2012 02:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Looks like Adam still has his Axl Rose costume that he wore for a Halloween party 2 or 3 Halloweens ago.

Comment by carly – December 21, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post