Revenge Hot Shots: Emily Cozies Up to Aiden and Daniel - and What's Going On at The Stowaway?

We don’t wanna rush the holidays and all, but can 2013 get here now? Because, as you’ll see in the new photos below, the next two episodes of Revenge look good.

“Power,” the ABC drama’s Jan. 6 episode (9/8c) finds Emily and Aiden getting close on a beach — though it kinda looks like she tackles him before they kiss. During the hour, we’ll also find out that Victoria’s got a scheme that now involves her former almost-daughter-in-law!

RELATEDRevenge Exclusive: ‘Iconic’ TV Actress Circling Role of Nolan’s Mother

Elsewhere in the episode, Declan discovers something that may threaten The Stowaway’s future. We may be worrywarts, but don’t these pics make it look like something catastrophic has happened at the Porters’ home and workplace? Maybe that’s why there’s a law enforcement official in the mix?

In the following week’s episode, “Sabotage,” Daniel and Emily share some wine, and it certainly looks like the pair are enjoying each other’s company. Could this be part of Victoria’s plan — or a direct violation of it?

Click through the gallery, then hit the comments: What do you think will happen when Revenge returns from winter break?

1. Juliana says:

Is it too bad that i kind of like Emily and Daniel together?

• Jo says:

Not at all, I love them together too! Plus it helps that their chemistry is real since they’re dating in real life, but they just have that on screen chemistry and I tend to like him even when he’s bad. I can’t stand Aiden, he talks like he has a bag of marbles in his mouth and I can never understand what he’s saying, he talks too low…plus, I feel like he’s going to turn out evil, he gives me the creeps!

• Lizabeth J. says:

I know it can be hard for us to understand those tricky British accents, but seriously I find Aiden’s deep sexy linguistics very alluring. The Aiden character is as tortured as Emily, even though Emily appears sweet and pretty, what her character has done is pretty evil. Adding Aiden (Barry Sloane who is an excellent actor) to the cast was a great move, these 2 are unstoppable and play off each other well, and there is still room for Nolan in this dynamic trio. I personally think this season has already topped last season in the plot/shock/ and “HOT” department., and can’t wait to see more of Emily and Aiden together!

• Summer says:

That’s because he’s British.
        I used to want Daniel and Emily so bad, but I like Aiden SO much better.
        I hate that Daniel is turning evil. To me, it’s a TOTAL
        turn-off. I hate when they are bad.

• dude says:

Their chemistry is amazing (probably helps they’re dating in real life). I love her with both Daniel and Aiden. I think Jack is the person I want her with the least. Don’t see their chemistry.

• Lizabeth J. says:

Obviously they are giving the Emily/Daniel fans what they want by teasing that they may reunite, but there is no way it would be genuine after what Daniel did to Nolan. So far this season has been damage control after the death of Gordon Murphy, Kara Clarke “coming back from the dead”, and Emily “dealing” with Mason Treadwell. But it’s gonna get good when Emily and Aiden now go after The Initiative! I used to be team Daniel too, but Barry Sloane has made “Mr. Bond” irresistible! I love that deep sexy British accent and the connection between Emily and Aiden is “intense”! Obviously Emily V. and Josh are an adorable real-life couple, but the characters best suited for each other are Emily and Aiden!

• Alicia says:

I want them back together so badly!!!

• Rebecca Martin says:

You’re not alone Juliana – I like Emily & Daniel together too. I’ve been watching REVENGE from the very beginning. I urged my sister in the UK to watch it too. She is an avid follower now….

2. Erin says:

No it’s not, I loved her with Daniel but I also like her with Aidan now too so I’m torn between the two

3. Dani says:

jack and declan are so boring, why do they even exist ugh. also, i really want emily and daniel back together :(

• LE says:

Agree!! Jack and Declan are so boring, I really dislike Declan and Jack’s bar plot is so ZzZzZZz. But I think Aiden suits Emily better than Daniel.. Just Saying :D

4. Elly says:

I dunno, I like her better with Daniel too. I don’t really feel the chemistry between her and Aidan. We all know she’ll end up with Jack though.

• iMember says:

I wouldn’t just assume Emily will end up with Jack. There’s always the possibility that Emily could die at the very end of the series.

• Peg says:

OH. MY. GOD.
        You’re right!!
        For some reason, it never crossed my mind that Emily might die. But I am kind of craving a death, just to make everything more interesting. Faux-manda’s fall from the top of the house: I LIKED.

• dude says:

That may have been the original plan but I’d hope the writers would see that her chemistry with him just isn’t there and he really just doesn’t work as a character. I kind of wish they’d kill him off. He’s the Bonnie of the show.

• marin says:

i agree, they must of realized by now that there is no chemistry between Emily and Jack and I hope they will kill of jack as he is so boring character. I actually find it a bit creepy how there is even supposed to be anything between the two just because they knew each other as kids!!!

5. jimbo says:

Do not like where the show is going. S01 had so much focus, suspense and significant progression during an episode, I knew they can’t possibly keep this pace up. Still, S02 feels like an S01 ep stretched out to a full season. Remember, it’s Emily trying to revenge what the Graysons did to her family and yet she gets side-tracked by everything. Where’s the Evil Emily taking out people one by one? I miss that.

• ZmaX says:

But it’s not just the Grayson’s that screwed over her Dad, Americon Initiative was the one that caused the plane explosion in the first place. Conrad was going to be blamed for it but then He & Victoria threw the blame on David Clarke.

So for Emily to truly get revenge for her father, she needs to take down those people too. Other than the storyline with her mother, Emily has spent this season to get close to the Initiative. That’s why She and Aiden helped Daniel take over NolCorp so that Daniel could be put in charge of Grayson Global and they can easily manipulate Daniel to get to the Initiative. Aiden’s father/sister are also somehow related to that first plane crash too so that explains his desire to help Emily.

Also, Emily only took out 5 of people in the first season. Lydia Davis, Bill Harmon, Tom Kingsley, Dr. Michelle Banks, and to a certain extent Mason Treadwell. It’s not like it was every episode in the first season. But i definitely agree that I want to see more of that. I’m waiting for Emily to take out her red sharpie :D

• LindaR says:

I miss that too. That’s what made this show different. She was bada** and didn’t let anything get in the way of what she wanted. Unlike a lot of you..I see a sweetness between she and Jack and I hope they keep that in the show. I liked her with Daniel too, but I cannot stand Aiden. I wish they would get rid of him.

6. Susan says:

I am still a Emily/Daniel fan, but I’m ok with them not being together for now as long as the horrid Ashley isn’t on my screen anymore. But what I want more than anything is for Emily to get back to her revenge scheme and move on from the stupid initiative.

7. MJ says:

I wanted her and Jack to be together, but now that he has a baby with Amanda and what not, I am not really seeing that union anymore. I didn’t hate her with Daniel. I did believe she was having feelings for him before he went 100% Grayson. I would not mind them being together. I am not a fan of Aiden. I feel like there is more Aiden helping her than Nolan and I like it better when her and Nolan are working on the next scheme.

8. Andrea says:

I like her better with Daniel too. Then Aiden. And then Jack at the very bottom of the list. He could disapper and I’d be more than pleased.

9. JKR says:

Um, where’s Amanda in those Stowaway pics?

10. Jessica says:

I am a definite fan of Emily and Aiden! Can’t wait to see what’s going on between them!

11. iMember says:

From the promo vid, I think Amanda will be going after Kenny and his brother if Jack ends up in jail!

12. Maddie says:

I love Emily and aiden together!

13. Bianca says:

It keeps getting better and better and im torn between all 3 guys they each represent 3 different parts of emily !

14. Patty says:

I didn´t like Daniel in season 1,but he is looking better with each episode…

15. Dr. Bombay says:

I was so hoping it was Declan’s body that was in the promos for the last episode…I kind of like Jack but Declan is just the worst…

16. Shy says:

Revenge is still on? I abandoned it right after that episode in first season when they revealed that Daniel was not killed in pilot :) I wanted to watch it. But kind of didn’t care about characters anymore. They are all mean people. And Jack has no personality. Declan is annoying. Daniel is hot but boring… Couldn’t make myself to return.

Just like I abandoned Once Upon A Time when they killed hot sheriff in S1. Was so angry that didn’t returned.

17. Ella says:

Is it wrong that I hope the evil brothers kill Charlotte and Declan.

18. sana says:

Where’s Nolan? Why is he not in any of these photos, and is he ever gonna get out of Emily’s shadow and have a story arc of his own?

19. Maryam says:

We all know Emily is going to end up with Jack. I find it useless to invest in either Daniel or Aiden as love interests for Emily.

20. omelus says:

daniel and emily for me.
    omelus

21. Amber says:

Aiden!!! There perfect together!!!! Don’t go back with Daniel!

22. Viviane says:

Aiden with emily

23. cassie says:

emily and daniel !! i’m starting to like fauxmanda in season 2 but the porter boys are so boring, everytime they appear on the screen i want to press fast forward, stowaway drama doesnt work for me.

24. why do i have the feeling everyone is watching the stowaway burn to the ground.

25. mi says: