Did Parenthood Hop Beds Too Fast? Horror-ble New Allies? Danny Loves Mindy? And More TV Qs

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Homeland, Parenthood, American Horror Story and Glee!

Episode 2111 | On Fringe, was Olivia’s failure to recognize that rather obvious roadside trap as such offset by her ability to later repurpose The Bullet, MacGyver-style, to set herself free?

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Glee, NCIS and More!

2 | Dear Saturday Night Live: What exactly is our reference point for the “J-Pop America Fun Time Now” bit? Because we watch a lot of TV, and it’s simply not ringing a bell.

| How did Homeland, just minutes after telling us the TAC team works in pairs, send (an unarmed!) Carrie to Nazir’s hidden room with just one guy? Also, what in the name of all that’s holy is going on with Estes’ hairstyle? And, lastly, a show of hands: Who else has a bad feeling about what’s about to go down in Sunday’s finale?

4 | Shouldn’t Dexter be worried that Hannah will expose his Dark Passenger to authorities in retaliation for him getting her arrested? And Deb totally spiked her own water bottle in an attempt to get Dex to turn on his honey, right?

5 | First a whole SNL sketch, and then a 2 Broke Girls gag: Are Dylan McDermott and Dermot Mulroney having a collective moment?

6 | Was How I Met Your Mother‘s parental hook-up between Marshall’s mom and Lily’s dad too obvious?

VIDEO | Exclusive: How I Met Your Mother Stages a Most Frightening Buffy Reunion!

7 | On Monday’s The Voice, was the amount of effort it took Howie Mandel to dress in the same exact owl T-shirt and baseball cap as Cee Lo Green wasn’t really worth the almost nonexistent comedic payoff? And while we’re on the subject of Cee Lo-related misfires, was he deliberately trying to sabotage Trevin Hunte by saddling him with “Wind Beneath My Wings”? (And how is it that Bette Midler’s mawkish ballad managed to find its way onto not only The Voice but also The X Factor (via CeCe Frey) and American Idol (thanks to Skylar Laine) this calendar year?

8 | What was with Gossip Girl‘s bizarre score during the closing minutes of this week’s episode?

RELATED | Gossip Girl Series Finale Spoiler Alert: The Real Gossip Girl (Kinda, Sorta) Unmasked!

Sparks Fly9 | Hawaii Five-0 fans, wouldn’t you like to see the show zag and send Danny on a couple dates with the Aloha Girls troop leader? They were cute together! And was the casting of goofy Tom Arnold intended to undercut the tension of a thug taking a little girl hostage?

10 | No offense to Hart of Dixie‘s Zoe, but can Tansy be George’s permanent love interest? How adorable are they?!

11 | After watching New Girl‘s Winston shouting for most of the last episode, will you wear earmuffs when cutting up the cranberries for this year’s holiday feast – y’know, just in case?

12 | How long do you think Mindy Project‘s Danny can hold out before telling Mindy how he really feels about her? (Based on this week’s episode, our guess is “not long.”)

13 | How flawless was James Van Der Beek hijacking the closing credits of Don’t Trust the B—-, so that the audience would get to see more than just a few seconds of the ballroom dance number he learned?

Parenthood_SHank14 | While at the hospital visiting Kristina, should Parenthood‘s Sarah have had herself checked for whiplash, considering the speed with which she leaped from Mark to Hank?

PHOTOS | Private Practice First Look: Charlotte and Cooper Bust a Move — And Then Some!

15 | Who’d have thought that Private Practice‘s Sheldon would be dealt one of the final season’s grandest, most poignant and romantic scenes?

16 | Was Kanye West’s 12.12.12 concert performance as jarring to those in the audience as it seemed at home? Did you fear that Steve Buscemi would be crushed by all of the sanitation workers crowding into his shot? And did you ever in your lifetime think you’d see Sir Paul McCartney filling in as Nirvana’s frontman?

17 | Are you as in infatuated with Arrow‘s tech wiz Felicity as we are?

18 | Modern Family‘s Gloria-is-tone-deaf subplot — way, way, way more annoying than funny? And how could kids play hardball on freshly laid sod?

19 | Are any other American Horror Story: Asylum fans trembling with excitement/anticipation at the prospect of unlikely allies Lana and Sister Jude teaming up to take down Briarcliff in the final stretch of episodes?

RELATED | L.A. Reid Departing The X Factor

britney30020 | Didn’t Britney Spears’ Expressions of Horror™ after Fifth Harmony was declared safe on The X Factor results show almost make up for her lackluster performance at the judges’ table all season long?

21 | Regarding Glee: We were all well and good with Artie’s It’s a Wonderful Life-esque realization that he still has a fantastic future despite being confined to a wheelchair, but wasn’t it awfully heavy-handed to include the footnote that Quinn would’ve died from a broken heart in the wake of her texting-while-driving accident unless she’d been in Glee club? Six steps too far, writers!

22 | Are we 100-percent certain that Scandal‘s Sally Langston opted for the “stronger” pill? Couldn’t Becky or her backers have instead snitched on Huck? Speaking of Huck’s GF, did you have a sinking feeling all this time she’d emerge as a bad egg?

RELATED | Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on the Big Death, Elena and Damon’s Struggles and More!

23 | Why didn’t Project Runway All Stars challenge winner Uli get the fancy white watch?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. Chris says:

20. Birtney’s face just proves that she doesn’t have a clue on what she is doing. Fifth Harmony should have a legit chance to win this show and the best chance to make a statement in the Top 40 world.

2. Khorrie says:

Well, thanks for spoiling PR All-Stars, which hasn’t aired yet here.

• GeoDiva says:

Was just going to say this…. Glad I watched Scandal live or I would be double-pissed.

• Dr. Bombay says:

The column is a review of the week in television…if it got spoiled for you it’s your own fault…

• DreamRose311 says:

This. I try to ignore a sentence, look for the show name. If it’s one i’ve watched, I’ll read it. If not, I skip it and try to remember to come back. This is a weekly article!

• Khorrie says:

I had no idea the finale of PR all-Stars even happened. As I said, it hasn’t even started here yet and I don’t generally keep track of the television schedules of other countries. It’s also difficult to “ignore” the sentence after seeing the name of the show mentioned when when the next two words are “winner” and said winner’s name.

3. Charlotte says:

18. I am fairly certain they covered that storyline before in an episode involving a Karaoke machine, why do it twice?

• dude says:

Yeah, that’s what I thought as well. It seems like they’re just out of ideas. The episode in general was pretty “meh” (as the past two seasons have been for the most part). The only thing that saved it was the exchange (Cam: What did A League of Their Own teach us?” Claire: “There’s no crying in baseball?” Cam: “No, that Madonna is a lousy actress and so are you.”)

4. ktbanks says:

8.) I knew it was supposed to be a serious scene, but I was laughing so hard because of that cartoon-ish score. Thank goodness the series finale is next week, that show needs to be put out of its misery. I’ve only been watching since it was a shortened final season, but it’s been tough to get through.
    11.) Idk about earmuffs, but I’ve got to say, I love when Winston gets his moments to shine, like his “breakup” with Jess.
    20.) The Britney Spears’ Expressions of Horror (TM) may have been the best thing I’ve seen on TV this fall, but still not sure it can make up for an entire season of pre-written, fake, and emotionless critiques. Also, hooray for Fifth Harmony!
    23.) The watch Uli won was all kinds of fug…the fancy watch was SO nice!

• dude says:

I think the Gossip Girl score was a throwback to old Hollywood movies (as their known to do) but it was pretty horrible for such a serious scene. Bad choice.

5. Duke says:

Question: After guest appearances on the Simpsons, Burn Notice, and Two and a Half Men this week, is any one else just a little tired seeing/hearing Patton Oswalt?

6. ZigZagZoey says:

YES! I could NOT believe Sarah was in bed with Hank fifteen minutes after Mark dumped her. I HATE her character on the show. She makes me sick. And of course they had to come up with some stupid reason to get her in an elf costume. UGH (And yes, I knw she played an elf in Bad Santa, but she was a good character in that!)

• CR says:

Can’t agree with you more. Mark deserved better. And as much as I like Ammber’s boyfriend, I thought it was great that Amber has learned from her mother’s weakness and is not letting her life be dedicated by the men in her life.

• Brigette says:

I love Sarah, but I kept screaming “too soon! too soon!” at the TV. Why on earth did the writers have this happen so quickly, and are we supposed to like it or something? It makes me kinda disgusted in her. She’s all in love with Mark, then, oh well, on to the next one…

• Anna says:

I don’t think we are supposed to like it. I think it was to reinforce the fact that Mark was right about Sarah. Like her or not, she has some major issues when it comes to her men. She was incredibly disrespectful to Mark in their relationship, especially in the last episode, and her sleeping with Hank two seconds after they broke off their engagement just made me happier for Mark for getting out when he did.

• Lu says:

Well actually Sarah and Hank have been leading up to it from the time they first met and at the same time Sarah and Mark were winding down starting from last season even with the proposal. Icky maybe, but quick no. She just seems to be good at multi-tasking.

7. Leah says:

I agree about Parenthood. Sarah should’ve waited a few more nanoseconds before jumping on Hank. I like them together and don’t want her to screw it up.

Gloria’s story on MF this week was so much more annoying than funny.

I’m willing to bet that Sally chose the stronger pill on Scandal. I’m also willing to bet that it will come back to bite Verna in the butt, too.

8. Bonnie says:

17 yes yes and yes. Hopefully there’s more of her to come.

• The Squatch says:

I don’t know much about the Green Arrow stories from the comics or if the Felicity character even exists there, and I know they are going a whole different direction than Smallville did. However, I think if they decided to do a “Watchtower” type storyline, then Felicity could work running the tech in Oliver’s secret lair, kind of like Chloe did on the television series. Either way, I do hope they keep her involved somehow going forward.

9. Bruce_F says:

1. The MacGyver gun was great but the ridiculous roadside trap was too much of an eye-roll.
    3. I can’t get into all of Homeland’s logic fails without getting an aneurysm.
    4. Hell yes, Deb spiked her own drink. I believe the legal term is “bitch set me up!”
    10. Tansy is really great with George. Permanent love interest? How about series regular?
    17. Felicity really clicked on Arrow since her very first scene. I really hope the show keeps her around.

• Yes yes yes like @Bonnie said, but to both 10 and 17. Hart of Dixie NEEDS to keep George with Tansy, and this has finally made me decide between Zoe/Wade and Zoe/George! I like the current pairings, the chemistry is great. As for Arrow, the show should just be about Oliver lying to Felicity and they can forget everything else. I love him with Helena, but him and Felicity almost seem more like siblings than him and Thea (though I love Willa Holland as well). I’m rambling, but more Felicity!

• Radha says:

Yes, I agree about Felicity. I wonder if there’s more than meets the eye with her. And hooray for the producers casting a beautiful blonde girl against stereotype and not having her just play some “pretty face” or “someone’s girlfriend”. Felicity is kind sassy and dorky and I’m starting to think her red lipstick is some kind of character trademark.

10. Lana says:

4) I totally believe Deb framed Hannah. Like Hannah said, she doesn’t make mistakes. I’m gonna miss Yvonne Strahovski when Dexter inevitably kills Hannah.

13) Who knew James Van Der Beek had such moves??

15) Not only was that a wonderfully romantic scene, it was a great episode…considering that Sheldon has never been the most exciting character. Props to Brian Benben for making me cry.

11. Linda says:

9. YES, I too thought Danny and the Aloha Girls leader were cute together .
    12. I can’t wait for him to reveal his feelings. I also think she has feeling for him as well.
    13. I loved him taking over the credits to show the dance.
    14. Yes, those two are ewww together.

12. dee says:

10. Yes, please! Tansy is the only one that makes me forget that George is boring. She should be a regular. Hart of Dixie is handling the triangles so well, it’s refreshing!

13. Ari says:

6.) It was so obvious you knew as soon as Lily said her dad was around all the time. I wish they had skipped that and included Marshall in the other storyline.
    8.) I really am still unsure if that really happened. The music seemed to indicate dream sequence. I just don’t know.
    10.) Yes please. George and Tansy and Wade and Zoe much better than Zoe and George.
    14.) I was so disappointed in Sarah. So disappointed.
    18.) Gloria seems to be more obnoxious than funny lately in all of her storylines.

14. Tracie says:

10) Yes, yes, yes. I like George and Tansy together. I really like George this season, and I’d hate to go back to disliking him which happens every time they try to pair him up with Zoe. With Tansy he seems more carefree and happy. George actually really seems interested in her too. And she has just enough crazy to balance his staidness. That was what I liked about George and Lemon and I’m seeing the same dynamic between George and Tansy.

15. 8.) The GG score and scenery seemed to be a call back to the climax of Empire Strikes back. So ridiculous. I can’t wait for Monday at 10 PM when this series is laid to rest FINALLY.

• b says:

The dreams and episode was based off Charade Audrey Hepburn Cary Grant classic since B’s idol is Audrey and Chuck is a Cary Grant type character for GG it made perfect sense

16. Begorrah says:

I would be much more interested in a Buffy reunion if David Boreanaz as Angel was included, otherwise, not so much.

17. Ana says:

Ewww..that’s what happened in Parenthood? I’m glad I gave up on it a couple of weeks ago. I had it. Between Max always screaming to get his way, people always talking over each other, the Dax character screwing his brother up and the Lauren character acting like an insensitive hag, I just had it. And I’m glad I missed this moment. Yukk…

18. Susie says:

Gansy!! Love George and Tansy so much!

19. Ana says:

15. Agree. I have never liked Sheldon and yet this became one of my favorite PPP episodes ever. I literally cried a few times. Not quiet sobs. I mean crying!! Too bad fans seem to have given up too soon.
    18. I agree that Gloria singing was annoying as all heck. I don’t find her that funny any more. I think she’s too over the top now. Fame has gone to Sofia’s head.

20. fiyero says:

Although I personally thought Sarah moved on too quickly, I do think it’s in her nature. She obviously did have feelings for Hank, considering she never told Mark about the kiss and chose him over the wedding, and she seems like the person who would use sex to heal. Also, if I’m not wrong, she did cheat on Mark before when she kissed her ex-husband, right? I know she didn’t cheat this time, but I think she would have if Mark didn’t break up with her.

• Kim R says:

Agreed. It might have been quick for most but it was not out of Sarah’s character to do so. She was already wandering in her loyalties anyway. I was not surprised at all and fully expected them to fall into bed drunk had Mark not been sitting outside her room.

21. Kristine S. says:

14. Sarah and Hank: I like them together. Jumping into the sack fast didn’t surprise me at all. It’s the holidays, they’re both sad and they both like each other. It happens. What shocked AND surprised me was Amber dumping her guy. But good for her for being strong.

• Calli says:

I agree. Sex is often used for comfort, and that’s what she did. I do like them together, but with Sarah being on the rebound, I have to wonder how it’s actually going to work out for the two of them. Too soon to just fall into a relationship, but I totally get the falling into bed together aspect.

I was surprised about Amber, too, but so proud of her character. I love that they’re writing her with that kind of strength and insight, learning from Sarah’s mistakes…. while Sarah’s still making them.

22. Melody Paris says:

9 & 10, please! I thought the chemistry between the troupe leader and Danny was awesome and they really grew to respect each other. I’d love to seem them have some more scenes together. And if Tansy is George’s “soul-mate” then that means we get more Zade!!!

23. Diane says:

#3 – Hand up! Darn it – this just can’t end well for Brody, and therefore, for Carrie. :(
    Also, I now fear for Saul. Darn it!!

24. Morgen says:

17. YES! Even the minor characters on this show are captivating. But I did have to wonder why Oliver wouldn’t use his own computers & resources in his lair to track down this info, if the arrow shaft had a serial number on it.

25. Kim R says:

4. That didn’t make sense at all, Dex should be concerned after having Hannah arrested. And part “b”? Totally spiked her own drink. Totally. :)
    9. I would love to see Danny date the troop leader. They were cute together.
    14. This is Sara we’re talking about right? Didn’t surprise me at all.
    17. Love Felicity. She’s got more going than some of the main character! :)

26. Steph says:

It really isn’t that surprising that Sarah jumped into bed with Hank. Her decisions lately have resembled another Lauren Graham character, Lorelai Gilmore. And Lorelai jumped went straight to Christopher the moment Luke wouldn’t give into her ultimatum.

• Tina says:

All of Sarah’s decisions (and for that matter, storylines) have reminded me of Lorelai Gilmore. I like Lauren Graham, but I’m not really enjoying her on PH. The writers really need to give new storylines, rathe than just the recycled ones from GG. Fo I don’t think the GG comparisons will ever stop until then.

27. Doree says:

Sarah jumping into the sack with Hank is obvious, considering Parenthood has a “surprise pregnancy” in the works. Show of hands from those who think we’re being treated to a dreaded “Who’s your Daddy?” storyline when Sarah can’t figure out which guy knocked her up.
    Let’s stick with Adam & Kristina and Amber & Ryan for the forseeable future.

28. KD says:

22) I wanted Huck to be happy. But once he decided he wasn’t going to look into her background, I knew she was going to turn out to be bad. Didn’t suspect that she was this bad, though.

29. Danielle H says:

lol i couldn’t get over the moments for dylan and durmot. too coincidental and helarious.

30. YowzaPowza says:

3.) I don’t remember anyone actually “sending” her in. To me, it felt like one of those rogue “crazy Carrie” moments. Something she did voluntarily.
    14.) Yea. I’m not a huge fan of the way they handled this story. I would have preferred it take a bit more time for them to get together. It felt like once Ray Romano was cast, they realized the chemistry between the two and got rid of Jason Ritter as soon as possible.

31. Eliza says:

9. I thought the same thing. I loved the scout leader and would like to see more of her – with or without Danny.

10. I first thought Tansy and Levon might make a cute couple after that episode of them cooking together but I’m loving Tansy and George together. They’re fun and it’s nice to see George happy and lighthearted.

17. Loving Felicity and wish she’d have a bigger role.

32. Brigette says:

4) I’m sorry, the Deb spiking her own drink is the most moronic theory I’ve heard in a long time, and it seriously concerns me that so many fans and reviewers think that this happened. Let’s break it down. So Deb’s ON HER WAY to interview someone who has evidence to put Hannah behind bars, but just in case that doesn’t work, she decides she’s going to put a ton of anxiety meds in her water, then get in a car, then control her ability to pass out so that she doesn’t get hurt too bad, but enough to get injured. She knows that Dexter will go back to her house to search it and see that there is no evidence except a single blond hair, that he will then go search the car and find her water bottle that was hidden under the seat, and that he would then have it tested. Do you all understand how stupid that is??? Do you???

• Rick says:

You can argue that the other way around is just as stupid with Hannah trying to fool Dexter, knowing about his analityc skills and knowing that she would be suspect no.1. Not trying to defend or attack on of the theories, but Deb saw what a mess Arlene was the first time and could easily come to the same conclusion as Hannah that her statement wouldn’t hold in court. She also knows more than everyone how thoroughly Dex is. As for the rest, well she said it herself, she would do ANYTHING do protect him from her. Personally, I don’t care which theory is right as long as it’s reasonably and right now, Deb trying to frame Hannah seems way more reasonable to me than Hannah trying to fool an crime-scene expert in such a foolish way. Just seems like sloppy writing…

33. Marz says:

17. Love Felicity. I really hope when the show comes back on she just confronts Oliver and says “I’m pretty sure your stepfather got kidnapped or killed and I know you’re more than you seem to be so help.” I mean, she’s really smart and has to put the pieces together. Walter was suppsoed to call her back and then he just vanishes. She’s going to figure it out. The real question is what will she do about it?

34. Elyse says:

14) currently hating Sarah. she’s an awful person.

35. Ella says:

#10 – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tansy & George/Zoe & Wade on Hart of Dixie! These pairings are what the show needed & are making season #2 must see TV.

36. Patricia says:

3 what is going on with Estes hairstyle? I need to pay more attention.
    4 that’s exactly what I think, Deb definetly spiked her own drink.
    8. Gossip Girl ugh please just end it and release me from your grip

37. Britta Unfiltered says:

3. It’s going to be bad. There’s a good chance we lose Brody, I think. I believe the mole is going to try and force him to go through with a terror attack by threatening him with what he did to the veep. He’s going to have to make the decision to do it or go on the run. Leaving town means leaving his kids and Carrie, so there’s a good chance he goes through with it. What I hope happens is Estes gets killed off because he so has it coming, and then Dar Adul takes over his job and we get to see more of F. Murray Abraham next season.
    4. Yeah, I think Deb did it.
    13. That was pretty awesome. I really liked it and thought he did well with his cha cha.
    14. Ouch, did she really? I haven’t watched it yet, so I didn’t know, but wow. Take some time to mourn, Sarah, geez.
    16. Ummm, Paul McCartney did what now? He took over singing for Cobain in Nirvana songs? I have to go find this.
    18. Ugh, I always find her annoying. Now watch her go win a Golden Globe and talk about how awesome she is in her acceptance speech. I bet it happens.
    19. I was just surprised and pleased to see Ian McShane was still around. I don’t think that show is using Joseph Fiennes in quite the right way. Because he could play evil and do it really well, and they’re just having him be mostly a good guy. I don’t like that.

38. DarkDefender says:

4. Dex not only left Hannah able to reveal his hobby, but he also let his mother’s killer get away, after telling him he was Dexter Moser and letting him see his face. I’ll assume the killer is too stupid to figure out its now Dexter Morgan?

And while I think the PTB want us to think Deb spiked her own water, I think the risk of a fatal accident rules that out (she’s not that stupid), but I can see Hannah doing it – too convenient her “I’d have made sure she died” argument… Plus Hannah evading the question when Dex asked if she did it.. She never denied it.

39. schu says:

14. I blame the writers for this snafu, yes Sarah will be an eternal mess up, but they still should have given her some grief period for Mark. I was actually really hoping they were going to redeem Drew’s character (which I think has been crap this season, yes he’s a teenager that lives with his old teacher, but still he’s become a brat) and have him somehow cheer up his mom from being down in the dumps over Mark. But no. Now they jumped right into this next storyline without a good buildup. Sarah and Hank do make much more sense, but having it happen this way is a downer. But loved Amber realizing how much she needs to not become her mother. Sarah could learn a thing or two from her. Still my favorite show right now!

• Calli says:

It’s interesting to me how few people are willing to accept that her falling into bed with Hank is party of her grief over Mark. If they handle it well, they’ll show the complications of seeking that kind of comfort on the rebound with someone you’re already involved with on a daily basis. Am I the only one who’s ever known someone who’s used sex to find solace for a broken heart?

• schu says:

Point taken, and I guess I can agree that of course people in real life do act out in such ways. I was just hoping they would finally let Sarah’s character grow, but she is exactly back to her old ways. But I guess I shoudln’t say I blame the writers, because I do want to see where she goes from here and how her and Amber react to one another’s life choices. Basically, any show that makes me want to go on blogs and comment on it and hear other people’s opinions concerning fictional characters that I feel like I know in real life (or at least want to know in real life) I think is a sign that the writers are doing something right.

• James Butler says:

I am surprised at so many fans rooting for the Sarah/Hank hookup. Did anyone see Hank scheming from the moment he kissed sarah in the dark room? He knew she was engaged and didn’t respect that fact; he doen’t believe in total commitment; he’s narcissistic; and his ego is over the top. Sarah has enough problems of her own to be taking on Hank’s too. It’s amazing how the writers continue to make Sarah seems so lacking in judgement and making good choices. Yes, she should confide in her daughter before making any more decisions.

40. Jane says:

17. I guess I’m the only one who can’t stand Felicity. I find her annoying. Everytime she comes on the screen I find myself hoping she dies soon.

41. Bel says:

2. As someone who used to know A LOT of people like that all through high school and during my first couple of years of college, I happen to love j-pop. Maybe it’s too specific, and if you don’t know people like that you just don’t find it funny (or it doesn’t even make any sense to you), but if you do, it’s hilarious.

42. 1. She is OLIVIA DUNHAM, who could survive from a bullet stuck in her head, the one who crossed unverses with her own power… so, th MacGyver thing was kind of nothing to me.

43. AT says:

12. The reason why I don’t like Tansy and George together is because I really don’t think we need two Wades.

44. Tom Charles says:

18 | Modern Family‘s Gloria-is-tone-deaf subplot — way, way, way more annoying than funny? And how could kids play hardball on freshly laid sod?
    ~~~~~
    You’re just starting to find Gloria more annoying than funny NOW? That explains so much. Maybe this year, not all the adults get nominations so other funny people can be recognized? Rumor has it there’s these funny shows called Community and Parks and Recreation full of great actors that should get some love

45. Fangirl says:

14 – It’s official: Sara is a basket case.
    As Amber explained in her rant to Ryan, Sarah has a thing for fixer-uppers. She needs to feel needed, likes to play the rescuer. She can’t deal with a healthy, happy relationship with a healthy adult. That’s too easy and makes her crave drama. Add the alcohol (and there was plenty of booze involved) and you have a recipe for desaster.

I hope this crazy relationship goes down the drain quickly and she recognizes her self-destructive pattern. It’s not the men, it’s her own stupidity.

46. Expat says:

What about product placement? If I see one more Microsoft Surface Tablet (Elemenatry) or Mucrosoft phone – I am going to scream. Lets be subtle, Microsoft!!

47. anakl says:

10. I’m 100% supportive of that decision. George & Tansy seem like a sweet couple, her crazy side makes him more loose & likeable, he needs different in his life in order to evolve… it’s the same with Zoe & Wade, he has the power to make her face the truth/reality about her life, he makes her more alive, he makes her face her feelings an act on them… these are the couples I wanted in the ending of the series, but since they’re pairing them now, it’s obvious that George & Zoe are end game…blah!

My X-mas request to CW this year? Make these couples permanent, sure there must be tons of roadblocks around the road, but the characters deserve it.

48. Jerri says:

Homeland is just ridiculous at this stage. How does the CIA keep someone as unpredictable as Carrie around? Why?

49. lll says:

first:I don’t get that snl sketch either “JPop America Fun Time Now”, I don’t like it.

And then about Parenthood, I do think Sarah did this way too fast, her fiance just broke up with her, if thats what you can call it. Sarah used to cry about every little thing, her fiance leaves her nothing?? She should’nt just jump into bed with Hank and kiss him, she should fight for Mark. after all she wanted to have a kid with this man meaning she love(d/s) him…I dont get it

50. Anita says:

Well, if you don’t get J-Pop, then you surely won’t get K-Pop, either. Hee-Jun Han, anyone?