Private Practice First Look: Charlotte and Cooper Bust a Move — And Then Some!

Get More: Photo Gallery

ABC’s other dancing stars might want to grab some pine and take notes next Tuesday at 10/9c, when Private Practice‘s Charlotte-centric hour busts a variety of moves — and we’ve got a sneak peek.

Although the episode, titled “Georgia on My Mind,”* promises to of course deliver drama (e.g. KaDee Strickland‘s Charlotte labors to run Saint Ambrose from her doctor-ordered bed rest, Mason begins acting out in school), this bevy of images hints at a wonderful, elaborate escape of sorts, as the the new mom of triplets tangos and sock-hops with her main main Cooper (Paul Adelstein).

Which set-up/get-up is your early favorite? Can’t really go wrong with belly dancing or a poodle skirt, though gum-snapping hip-hop Charlotte looks LOL. (*And how much you wanna bet CharCoop’s in-trouble triplet gets named Georgia?)

Want more scoop on Private Practice, or for any other show? Email mattmtvguy@gmail.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Comments (39)

• …wtf.

Comment by Yvonne – December 12, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My sentiments exactly.

Comment by Amanda – December 12, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I make your words mine.

Comment by May – December 12, 2012 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, they are adorable. And it totally makes sense that Mason would begin acting out.

Comment by xav – December 12, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess these are all dream sequences that Charlotte is having from her bed.

Comment by CC – December 12, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m confused…What in the world is going on

Comment by simy – December 12, 2012 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Charlotte deserves a spinoff! :D

Comment by Raver – December 12, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • From your keyboard to Shonda Rimes’ eyes! PLEASE! A Cooper/Charlotte/Mason and the triplets spin-off would be the most awesome thing on TV.

Comment by LC – December 12, 2012 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMG THAT WOULD BE JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please shonda!!!!

Comment by Emma – December 12, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • a comedy!!!

Comment by Robin – December 12, 2012 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oh, absolutely! With those characters, a drama wouldn’t work. Comedy all the way.

Comment by LC – December 14, 2012 08:38 AM PDT
  • Since KaDee is going to be available next year, is this her way of trying to grab a spot as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars?

Comment by LC – December 12, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The hip hop one. I can already tell.

Comment by Deion – December 12, 2012 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my, how boring.

Comment by Amy – December 12, 2012 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s going to be cute. What else does Charlotte have to do while on bed rest but to daydream?

Comment by Laurie – December 12, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CANNOT WAIT – the only reason to watch PP is Charlotte and Cooper. I just love the way Shonda is finishing this dynamic duo up. And yes – I agree a Charlotte/Cooper spin off where the two of them move to the south to raise their bambinos. Talk about culture shock for Cooper. FUN!

Comment by Trista – December 12, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • About as lame as last night’s episode with sheldon in the scanner. Let the series die already.

Comment by Amanda – December 12, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the Sheldon episode was terrific – one of the best of the series!

Comment by Linderella – December 12, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wasn’t a fan of last night’s episode. Not everyone likes all characters, and it seems silly to make episodes so centric, especially on the final season. Personally, I dislike Sheldon, and as soon as I realized the episode was all about him, I switched channel.

Comment by May – December 12, 2012 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • then you missed out. fantastic episode, you could sit watch it.

Comment by Kate – December 14, 2012 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually like hip hop Charlotte. But I’m loving the Bollywood look…

Comment by Ana – December 12, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOOOP! Love it! Go CharCoop! This is going to be fantastic!

Comment by N – December 12, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does this mean that baby number 1 is named Georgia?

Comment by madhatter360 – December 12, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like Charlotte has baby brain and has been watching too much SYTYCD

Comment by Joann – December 12, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love all the looks except the last one, the hair and make up in that blue dress, just awful.
    really like the sexy tango, beautiful bollywood, cute hip hop, and fun sock hop!

Comment by MellyMel – December 12, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hilarious and a bit awkward!! LOL

Comment by RoXyGuRl33 (@RoXyGuRl33) – December 12, 2012 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These pictures confuse and scare me BUT I LIKE IT.
    But I vote yes to Charlotte-Cooper spin off.

Comment by lolo – December 12, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • funny, I remember reading once a comment of KaDee Strickland about her nonexistent dancing skills…to me, it really doesn’t look like it…I’m really curious about next weeks’ epi!

Comment by skjonnet – December 12, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is so stupid!

Comment by Sara – December 12, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL,the Hiphop and Bollywood looks are funny,especially cooper in bollywood.

Comment by Shaun – December 12, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am hoping that this is a nightmare. Lord have mercy. Rhimes just killed her red haired middle child. Can someone not diagnose this woman with Munchausen’s already? We get that the new baby, who was gifted PP’s time slot, admittedly get’s all her attention but this is no way for a show to close out even if she wants to do something different. PP’s numbers are averaging less than 4 million and less than 1. some thing demo in this last season. Please don’t let GA end up this way too. I hate the way this show is closing out this last season.

Comment by wtf – December 12, 2012 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve really been enjoying the single character episodes they’ve been doing. When I first heard about it I thought it was going to be terrible but I think they’ve been doing really well with it. Can’t wait to finish this season out.

Comment by Ava – December 12, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Her “main main Cooper”?
    I think you mean main MAN.

I’m intrigued by what is to come in next week’s episode

Comment by kms4 – December 12, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This season has been really strange…I see its continuing that pattern. I’m just glad we’re going to get to see what’s happening with “the nameless little baby girl” and Charlotte and the other 2 babies…at least I hope we get to see it soon!

Comment by Robin – December 12, 2012 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really Charlotte and Cooper, but this looks pretty stupid. Let’s hope the actual episode isn’t as dumb as it looks now.

Comment by Anna – December 13, 2012 03:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aren’t those costumes from Moulin Rouge..?

Comment by Issay – December 13, 2012 04:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They look like idiots. LOL! This show is awful.

Comment by Andy – December 13, 2012 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it ..
    . I do not want the show to end
    … Please keep it ..