Community Season Premiere First Look: Jeff and Dean Go (Dirty) Dancing in the Premiere!

Be still Dean Pelton’s Jeff Winger-lovin’ heart.

NBC has unveiled a handful of scoopy shots from Community‘s Season 4 premiere (airing Feb. 7 at 8/7c), and it seems as though Greendale’s flamboyantly fearless leader is about to experience a fantasy come true.

PHOTOS | Community Premiere First Look: [Spoiler] Is Back! Plus: Who’s Getting Up Close and Personal?

Flip through the following gallery for a glimpse at Jim Rash and Joel McHale boogying on down, then hit the comments with your reaction to their show-stopping rumba.

Tags: ,

Comments (20)

• Why is it not February 7th yet? I miss the study group!

Comment by Mary – December 10, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New promo pictures for Community. That’s October 19th.

Comment by anik (@11starthestral) – December 10, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Leonard likes this post!

Comment by Leonard – December 10, 2012 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jeff+Dean is the shipping endgame every Community shipper should agree upon.

Comment by Kalee – December 10, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HA! You know, I could totally go with this idea *Nods* :D. That said, however, oh, what I wouldn’t give to be in the dean’s place in those first couple photos… And is it weird that I kinda want that red dress the dean’s wearing in one of the pictures?
      Also, wondering what’s up with Abed? Ah, I’m so anxious for the fourth season to FINALLY get here!

Comment by Angela – December 10, 2012 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate the dean. I hope he’s the next to go then the show would be perfect

Comment by Pickles – December 10, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How could u possibly hate the Dean Dean Dean Dean… Deannnnnn

Comment by Jen – December 10, 2012 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for October the 19th. Also, why does Jeff look like he’s just narrowly survived a bomb blast?

Comment by wordsmith – December 10, 2012 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because he probably has.

Comment by Ace – December 11, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So the title of the first episode is History 101, and we know there’s going to be some paintball flashbacks, so I’m guessing our first episode is going to be all about people’s perceptions of past events? If this is true, then I’m sure Dean Pelton has a goldmine of perceived memories, lol. Can’t wait for that.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – December 10, 2012 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Forgot to say I love the Abed photo with the lasers. Oh, Abed, I crush on you so bad.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – December 10, 2012 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • an entire episode from the dean’s skewed perspective would be hilarious

Comment by Alan – December 11, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The unicorns. I don’t even know what to say.

Comment by Alia – December 10, 2012 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why can’t Dean and Castiel behave so openly… :D

Comment by Ella – December 10, 2012 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abed’s face is awesome.

I can’t wait for October 19th!!!!

Comment by simoun – December 11, 2012 12:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Men in sexy unicorn costumes. Hmmm. I hope this doesn’t awaken something in me.

Comment by Kristen – December 11, 2012 02:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • October 19th can’t get here soon enough for me!

Comment by Amy – December 11, 2012 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well the show is still as weird as ever, good to know. cant wait for the new season

Comment by Alan – December 11, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok, so I’m more interested in what happens to Ahmed and Troy.

Comment by GingerSnap – December 12, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • clearly you care if you cant even spell abed’s name right

Comment by Alan – December 13, 2012 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post