Exclusive: Happy Endings Recruits RuPaul to Play Max's New [Spoiler]

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

RuPaul Happy Endings Season 3The time has come for RuPaul to guest star on Happy Endings — let’s hope he doesn’t frak it up.

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that the drag icon has been tapped to appear in an early 2013 episode of the ABC comedy — and not as RuPaul (nor as his non-drag counterpart, RuPaul Charles.)

RELATED | ABC Unveils Midseason Schedule, Including New Timeslot For Suburgatory

According to insiders, the RuPaul’s Drag Race host will play Alex and Jane’s regular hairdresser who agrees to take on a new client — Max!

A brand new Happy Endings airs Tuesday at 9/8c.

Comments (8)

• I don’t watch Happy Endings….but I’ll have to tune in to see Ru!!

Comment by mia – December 9, 2012 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You really should watch it. It’s a truly amazing level of comedic genius!

Comment by Philipp – December 10, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No idea who that is, but I’ll watch cause I like Happy Endings (obviously).

Comment by Teag – December 9, 2012 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No! Don’t clean up Max. He’s the resident slob of the group.

Comment by Anna – December 9, 2012 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fat Joey will always be Fat Joey.

Comment by Chance – December 10, 2012 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He will have to dress hair for his life!!

Comment by scorpo – December 10, 2012 04:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’ll obviously need to see the episode before passing judgement, but – if it works- it sounds like a character that could appear on a occasional recurring basis.

Comment by J. Norman – December 10, 2012 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel like I should be more excited. All I can really say is I’m glad he’s not playing Max’s love interest.

Comment by Kristina – December 10, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post