Exclusive

Exclusive Glee Sneak Peek: Will Kurt and Blaine's Holiday Reunion Mend Broken Hearts?

Glee Season 4 Christmas Kurt BlaineChristmas can be a romantic time — but will mistletoe be in the mix this year for Glee‘s ex-lovebirds Kurt and Blaine?

The former couple will reunite in New York in next Thursday’s holiday episode of the hit Fox (airing at 9/8c), and we’ve got an exclusive behind-the-scenes preview of their skate date.

RELATED | Glee Casts a New Love Interest For Kurt — Is “Klaine” Over?!

The sequence, which finds the pair performing a dreamy rendition of “White Christmas” while ice skating, was shot in the wee hours of the morning — what could possibly go wrong?! “This could be my last interview ever,” jokes Chris Colfer of the potentially dangerous mixture.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Bethany says:

OK that was all sorts of adorable.

2. Judy says:

Let me be the ass to say it but i don’t want hem back together. I like the storylines they have wen they aren’t together. Blaine and Kurt are too much alike and i kind of starting to dislike Blaine. I love Darren Chris but Blaine is a hypocrite and Kurt deserves someone who’s faithfull to him :)

• Kem says:

Agreed, I don’t want them to get back together ever. With Kurt being so self-centered, I wish Blaine find someone much better. Someone who appreciates him more, and not be jealous of his talents.

• anne says:

Bwahaha. Oh please, like Kurt never appreciated Blaine.

• Flobot says:

Hmmmm, I seem to remember when Kurt brought Blaine flowers it was to celebrate Blaine. And when Blaine gave flowers to Kurt? Oh yeah, it was to try and ease his guilt for cheating on him because Kurt wasn’t there to worship him enough. Trust me, Blaine will never find better, but Kurt definitely could.

• Briana Bridges says:

Who would text who no matter what they were doing to show support when they couldn’t physically be there? Who went to prom not once but twice because their boyfriend wanted to go even though both times it played on every insecurity and bad memory they had? There are more and more examples of all the times that Blaine has been there for Kurt. He didn’t cheat on Kurt because he wasn’t being worshiped, he cheated because he was feeling forgotten. Blaine becomes distant and within two weeks Kurts having an emotional affair, gets caught twice, never apologizes for the actions, but he sings a song and is forgiven.

• Taylor Yancik says:

Sorry, but texting someone isn’t an “emotional affair” it’s texting. Blaine, doesn’t deserve Kurt, period. Blaine desires nothing more than the spotlight, he doesn’t care about Kurt. He is the biggest hypocrite: when the Warblers were going to Regionals in S2, Blaine said they needed to get sexy in order to beat ND. Sam says they need to be sexy to beat the TT in S3, and Blaine calls him cheap. Blaine was not only texting but Skyping with Sebastian, a man who openly flirted with Blaine and made it very clear what he wanted. But, in Blaine’s words, “That was different.” No, it wasn’t. Actually it was, because it was worse. Blaine made fun of Kurt when he tried to be sexy. He approached Kurt’s father on a subject he had no reason to be involved in because he was afraid someone would take advantage of Kurt if he got drunk when the episode before, Blaine himself was the one who was drunk and making an ass of himself. Blaine’s motivations for having sex with Kurt was so his scenes in WSS would be more realistic. He then SEXUALLY ASSAULTED Kurt while DRUNK and got upset at Kurt when Kurt told him no. He apologized TO RACHEL that he wasn’t able to lose his virginity before opening night. His apology to Kurt? “I was drunk and you were giving me mixed signals.” And then Kurt apologized to Blaine because of it, when HE WAS IN THE RIGHT. Oh, and Blaine ends up getting the lead in WSS even though he knew how much it meant to Kurt and Kurt has to, once again has to apologize to Blaine. Cooper comes to visit and Blaine gets upset, because he doesn’t have the spotlight and Kurt comforts him over it. Kurt got absolutely NOTHING from Blaine for Valentine’s Day except for a return performance and Breadstix. Blaine isn’t upset that Sebastian tried to throw the slushie in Kurt’s face, he’s upset that he got hurt WHEN HE THREW HIMSELF IN FRONT OF IT. Blaine only showed interest in Kurt after Kurt started to show his disinterest and was upset about Pavarotti dying. Blaine encourages Kurt to go to New York to follow his dreams (one of the few things Blaine has done for Kurt that I approve of). Kurt is gone for a few weeks and misses texts because he is at work and FOLLOWING HIS DREAMS and Blaine cheats on him (even though he would see Kurt in a couple weeks) and doesn’t have the nerve to even tell Kurt who it is, showing that Blaine cares more about himself than he does Kurt. The list goes on and on, so don’t you DARE say that Kurt doesn’t deserve Blaine or that Blaine deserves better than Kurt. Get over your infatuation with Blarren and wake up.

• Susan Treat Herrington says:

KLAINE FOREVER…..

@Taylor Yancik IF YOU KNEW HALF THE STUFF KURT WROTE IN TEXT TO THE OTHER PERSON THAN YOU WOULD KNOW IF IT WAS EMOTIONAL AFFAIR BUT SINCE NONE OFF US SEEN THE TEXT WE CANT ASSUME IT; THAT WOULD BE LIKE SOMEONE ASSUMING YOUR CHEATING ON A PERSON…..AND SO WHAT IF BLAINE IS TOLD THE WARBLERS WHAT THEY NEED TO DO TO BEAT THE NEW DIRECTIONS( BUT IF YOU WATCHED THE WARBLERS LOST ANYWAYS) AND SKYPING WITH ANOTHER PERSON WHILE YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP IS NOT CHEATING IN ANYWAY……BLAINE DID NOT GO WITH SEBASTIAN. YES DRINKING MAKES YOU DO THINGS THAT YOU DON’T REALIZE WHAT YOUR DOING….YOU HONESTLY DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE EPISODE WHERE BLAINE WAS SINGING TO KURT AT BREADSTIX. THE REASON BEHIND THAT SONG WAS BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO LOSE KURT BUT HAD A SECRET THAT NEED TO BE TOLD TO HIM. LATER IN THAT SHOW THEY WERE WALKING AND BLAINE HAD TOLD KURT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND KURT RAN CRYING AND DID NOT LET BLAINE EXPLAIN.

• Lizzy says:

Blaine needs kurt

• ang says:

I think them being separated now is better for both characters since they are growing on their own. They were too dependent on each other before. However, if Blaine moves to New York I want them together because they work so well together. By then Blaine will be more mature and Kurt will have forgiven him and they can go back to being a couple where Blaine will be faithful like he usually always is. :)

• Alex says:

I want them back together once they both figure things out. And seriously, the worst part about this is that Blaine never even at least kissed Sebastian, and Eli wasn’t about him being attracted to him or falling in love with him, but about Blaine’s MASSIVE insecurity. Which is interesting to see in a character everyone in-universe seems to see as the second coming. Some people say it’s OOC, but if someone is as insecure as Blaine is when it comes to family and relationships, self-destructive behavior isn’t the craziest thing.

• Sam says:

The writing for Glee will never get better, if this is what they did to their high profile “old married” couple one can on,y imagine what other pairings would be like. So I’m definitely rooting for them!

• Aisha says:

I just want them to be friends again like they were originally. U can be friends sometimes.

• Susan Treat Herrington says:

THAT IS YOUR OPINION BUT HAVING SOMETHINGS IN COMMON IS THE BEST THING IN A REALTIONSHIP. LETS SAY IF IT WERE THAT KLAINE DOES NOT GET BACK TOGETHER THEN GLEE WOULD LOSE THE EYES THEY NEED TO KEEP THE SHOW GOING…..BECAUSE I KNOW A FEW SHOWS TO REPLACE WITH GLEE…..I LOVE GLEE KURT AND BLAINE ARE AWESOME SO ARE RACHEL AND FINN.

3. Janette says:

AH! SO EXCITED!

4. Sandy says:

Very cute

5. They are so precious, Thanks a lot.

6. Jack says:

Well assuming Ryan Murphy can be trusted (and I am not sure he can be), he claims that Kurt and Blaine are eternity so that could suggest that they will get back together…but rather or not it happens now or at the end of the season seems to be the question.

• Sam says:

You really believe anything Ryan tweets? Need I remind you of Faberry Heaven at Thanksgiving? That’s right… they weren’t even in the same city. Or a “steamy Brittana laundry scene”… umm yeah that didn’t happen either. The fact you believe him when he says that is laughable. But.. good luck.

• tirpse says:

Yeah, because him saying Blaine would sing with the Warblers never happened, also Blaine going to NY for Christmas won’t happen either obviously. Ryan trolls here and there but he gives legit spoilers on Twitter as well. You just need to learn when he spoilers things and when he’s being a tease.

• Flobot says:

Exactly! Let’s face it, Faberry only exists in the minds of fans. And many Brittana shippers are so rude that they are starting to give the whole fanbase a bad rep. I don’t blame Ryan for teasing sometimes.

• Jack says:

Thanks Tirpse — I know that Ryan Murphy enjoys teasing the fanbase, That is why I said I wasn’t sure I trusted what he said. He is almost 75% more likely to tweet something true then not, but when he is teasing….they tend to be the ones that get the fanbase going. Very much as the overwrought Sam did in his post.

• Jack says:

I think I stated reasonably clear that I wasn’t sure that I trusted Ryan Murphy. No need to take my head off simply because you didn’t read my full post.

• CH says:

Wow Sam — you are rude.

• Gleek0512 says:

OMG there was a laundry scene between brittania though! When Santana came home!!!

SOMEBODY has not been watching glee enough!

• Susan Treat Herrington says:

SAM YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN

• debraelq says:

He also claimed finchel and fabrerry were eternal which both can’t be true. Unless you are talking about friendship.klaine as friends forever. I’m okay with that.

7. Marco says:

They should stay BFFs. That should be their ‘eternity’.

8. tirpse says:

Love it. They won’t get back together during Christmas but it’s just a matter of time and I am looking forward to it.

Klaine are my OTP and they are the only reason why I even still bother with this show.

• anne says:

Me too. The rest of the show blows. I do however, want them to get back together later. It’s too soon after Blaines cheating right now.

• megan says:

i agree they are the only reason i still watch this show and i think blaine is really sorry for what he did and kurt should forgive him cant wait for them to get back together!!!

9. Terri says:

How cute was that? Loved them…not sure if I want Kurt to take him back, though. Oh, well, que’ sera, sera!

10. Last night’s GLEE was really good. Hope it’s getting back on track.

11. Personally, I don’t care if they get back together! It’s the ass thing they were doing to each other after the break-up. Kurt was a total b-hole to just not take the time to hear him out, then Blaine an idiot to keep pissing Kurt off more with all of these apologies. And the forever melodrama of not eating, sleeping, etc. etc. etc. is a bunch of bull. I thank God it took an total outsider to set Kurt straight on the who acceptance of apology, but the forgiving part has to come within the heart. I love the two of them together even it if meant to be BFFs forever and ever. Sometimes, I get this gut feeling that Dave going to show up into Kurt life again. I don’t know why. I might be wrong.

• Caro says:

I’m sorry, but Kurt had every right not to hear anything out from the person who CHEATED on him.

• DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

As someone who has been cheated on (and therefore this is a tough subject!), I have to say, when Kurt is responsible for the downfall of the relationship in his own ways, he should have at least had the gumption to LISTEN to the man he loved. Blaine made a mistake, it’s true, but Kurt made MANY mistakes as well.

As one who’s been cheated on, I find it hard to forgive cheaters (whether it’s one I know in real life or a tv character on one of my shows), but I am totally on Blaine’s side at this point. Kurt was completely unwilling to even listen to Blaine — because, to be completely fair, for either of them to move on and forward with life (together or apart), they need closure. Kurt was unwilling to give EITHER of them closure for a long time.

• sylvia says:

Wow..calm down. These are not real ppl, you realize that no?:d
          The whole story made sense though,.nothing is perfect in life. But i dont get any feeling for their reconciliation, actually..maybe next season, could be. It would be a daydream come true if they can ever get back again. Ryan tweeted in reply to someone’s,that he never even thought of moving Blaine to NYC.
          Woaah gasp! Shocking. But i read that on his q&s tweets! Still, it may change :))

• E says:

Believe me you’re wrong LOL, the only place Dave is going to show up is your dreams.

• Alexx says:

I think there’s a chance Dave could come back too. Kurtofsky is my OTP #2. Not gonna lie, I wanted Kurt to storm off the night Blaine told him and accidently run Into Dave and discover Dave is going to NYU and they become friends and then they fall in LURV. Lol. It could’ve happened. But if that doesn’t happen, then I want Klaine to stay in touch and see what happens with Kurt potential new love interest at NYADA.

12. chris says:

I’m glad they are apart for now, but I do hope the get back together towards the end of the season

13. Darcy says:

Awww. I love Chris and Darren and they are adorable together ice skating and singing. I’m looking forward to their part in next week’s Glee Actually…actually the entire episode looks pretty good! I do want Kurt and Blaine to eventually reunite as I feel they are the couple on this crazy show most suited to be together; and, with the way their relationship has been set up from the beginning, I will be quite disappointed if it eventually doesn’t happen.

14. Daniel says:

I really can’t believe that people still ship them after Blaine CHEATED just because “it’s cute/adorable”. Kurt deserves better, they are better just as friends.

• tirpse says:

Kurt wasn’t a great boyfriend either. Let’s not play the “who’s the better boyfriend” game. Both made mistakes, both have to learn from it.

• LOL says:

It’s easy to play the “better boyfriend” game because one of them had sex with someone else while in a committed relationship and one of them didn’t. Kurt not devoting 100 percent of his attention to the needy Blaine is nowhere near comparable to Blaine cheating on him. End of story.

• Elaine :) says:

Exactly. I’m actually surprised at how many people won’t admit that.
          If it was anybody but Blaine, Blaine stans would be hating on them. But because it’s their “poor Blaine” it’s completely understandable & justifiable. They’re actually the worst.

• Beanni77 says:

You’re right, the cheating was horrible and broke someone’s trust and heart. But most grown ups learn that yes, you do have to forgive and let go of the anger and hurt, or you cannot honestly move on with your life. I’d rather see them become friends and live separate lives a while. Maybe in the future they’ll reunite. Lots of people have been cheated on and learned to move on, happens every day. No need to bring out the claws. The writers will do what they want anyway, regardless of how any of us feel

• kay says:

I agree with your comments. I just want them to be happy. if that means being apart for awhile so be it. if they just stay friends but keep in touch that is fine too. love them both. always wanted them together but if better as friends I am ok with that too. they are the only reason I still watch.

• Chiara says:

and who’s better in your opinion? The one who bullied him for years, threatened him, stalked him? The one who’s 100% straight? Or the one who doesn’t even aknowledge him unless it’s to insult him and tried to blind him (but instead almost blinded Blaine, who step in front of him to take the slushie)?

• Daniel says:

Yeah, you’re right, let’s make Kurt stay with the needy cheater just because there aren’t any good guys around but hey, at least they are cute!

15. Flobot says:

Chris and Darren as actors are cute and play well off each other, but that doesn’t mean Kurt & Blaine should get back together. Sure, I admit some small part of me gets swept back to the BICO vibe of Klaine seeing this, but for the most part I think they should stay broken up for now. I’d like to see Kurt with someone new for once. It’s always been about Blaine in the past – Jeremiah, Rachel, Sebastian. Let’s see someone we can root for after Kurt now.

16. aj says:

awww, they’re so cute :) can’t wait to see them get back together.

17. Kate says:

This video was quite cute, but I can’t bring myself to care if Kurt and Blaine get back together at Christmas or not because it’s clear it will happen eventually. Realistically this would be a whole process but since this is Glee it will probably just be an episode later this season. Although I’ll probably bore of them dragging it out I wish they’d at least wait till the end of the season when Blaine will undoubtedly be going to New York because I can’t imagine Kurt would want to attempt a long distance relationship between the two of them again. That would only exacerbate any trust issues he may still have.

18. Fabian says:

I don’t care about anyone in the show except Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, and Santana. Just have them all in New York at get rid of the dumb glee club please!!

• kerwin says:

O please come on now Rachel is fantastic bt the name of the show wouldn’t of been gLee if it isn’t for Kurt & Blaine and the show could go on with out here in it nd no1 will even notice she’s missing. Yes she has the star quality she can sing dance an act but the heart of gLee is in Kurt & Blaine

• M. says:

You must have forgotten the fact that Glee did quite well before Blaine ever showed up and it’d do fine if he just disappeared. Having Blaine with a bigger role hasn’t helped ratings or boosted song sales. Not everyone cares about Blaine or his relationships with Kurt. He’s not the heart of anything. More and more he’s just a whiny character who needs attention 24/7.

19. K says:

Let them date others until Blaine gets to New York…dump the rest of the Lima cast…keep Rachel, Santana, Finn, Blaine Kurt and plan the show around them in New York struggling to become famous…love Klaine…the chemistry between these men was amazing…so after Blaine gets to New York they realise they are meant to be together…

20. Sam says:

I love watching their scenes together so while I do want them to get back together the most important thing to me is to actually get to see them interact a lot, there’s not much else holding my attention these days on the show.

21. me@hotmail.com says:

They probably won’t come back because Kurt will have a future love interest.

22. Randall says:

i think they should be together because they make such a great couple. when i see those two together it tells a story and i like that. But i feel it should of been about the ones going to college and in New York same cast….

23. Alexa Lozano says:

Guys Kurt and Blaine are perfect for each other !!!! ❤

24. Ronnie says:

It cracks me up how people get so crazy over TV relationships. For characters and relationships to be interesting, they have to go through ups and downs, make ups and break ups. How many teenage relationships ever stay the same course as they grow older and discover more of who they are as individuals? Glad that Ryan Murphy and the writers are giving Rachel, Kurt, Blaine and Britney new opportunities to see what else is out in the world. I’ll keep watching to see where things go.

25. sylvia says:

Agree that those men -darren and chris- has one of the best chemistry ever shown as show characters. Their vocals sound best together as well,.just check out White Christmas!!
    They should make a movie out of these real glee dynamic duet and it will work out amazingly.

26. Taylor says:

I hope they fix things soon. Glee is pretty crap these days and they’re one of the only interesting parts left for me.

27. Doug says:

Re Being Alive : Chris, I don’t know if you ever read these things, but your version of this song is the best I have ever heard. I went to a huge musical theater school for college (CCM), and heard the song way too often — but yours is filled with emotion and a gorgeous tone. Please somehow sing more like this.

28. hummelberrygleek says:

What Blaine did was wrong.I don’t think chearing is ever justifiable.But I do think calling Blaine needy and a hypocrite is taking it too far.Everyone makes mistakes.Besides,it isn’t even OOC for someone as insecure as Blaine.He has never had very stable relationships -not friendships nor romantic- and when he started doubting Kurts feelings,it would hit hard on him.He’s always been lonely and now he felt he’s losing the one person he truly loves,so his behavior turned self-destructive.What he did,cheat,was wrong.But he truly does love Kurt and he knows what he did was wrong.
    We all know that eventually they will end up back together.No doubt about it.

29. Lily_Girl says:

These two are the most cute, adorable couple on Glee. Ryan knows this. I have no doubt they will find their way back to each other! Hopefully soon…

30. SCM says:

I want them back together SOOOO badly!!!! It is fine if it does not happen right now but they need to start working on their relationship…Glee needs to have one couple that even though things are not always great they make it through and it needs to be kurt and blaine…they are the sweetest couple and how adorable would it be for them to be eachothers first and last love <3 :) so please get them back together!!!!!!!!!

31. Angie says:

Well I love Klaine and I think that Kurt will forgive Blaine there is so much love betwen them and also I can´t think in Kurt with another guy come on they are perfect together I think that both of them made something wrong but nobody is perfect. I hope they be together gain I miss Klaine :’)

• SCM says:

:) i love them too!!! i hope they find a way back to where they were…they had something special and it shouldnt b over…maybe after some time apart they will get back together and realize they are meant to b foreve <3

32. Melanie says:

Cute. Love these 2 as friends. Hope it stays that way. As to chemistry, Klaine always felt like puppy love to me. The thrill of the first time and playing house, yada yada. Kurt kinda seemed over his crush on Blaine by the time it was reciprocated. Going forward, I think Blaine needs to get some confidence on his own two feet before finding someone who puts him first. Kurt needs the same, to a certain extent, but he’s also a bit of a steamroller. A partner who is equally strong and rock steady, unafraid to challenge him when he’s going overboard, would be better for him and far more entertaining to watch.

33. important for this cause.

34. Joey says:

Bring ‘em back, I say! The show isn’t the same without them.

35. Bean says:

Guys stop they should be together. They are almost perfect and this “separation” has helped them establish who they are without each other and now they get to be who they are alone together. It is going to be a very cute christmas and I miss my Kaine. VERY VERY MUCH.

36. Nemi says:

I think they can both learn and grow if they’re apart, I don’t mind either though, whether or not they get together is up to the creator, but if I could have a vote in it, I would say they shouldn’t get back together.
    Who in their right mind gets back with a cheater?

37. I think this story line has been great, whilst I am against cheating I feel it did very well to show that the topic of cheating is not black and white (as I know I used to think it was). I do hope they get back together, they both have their faults and they have both treated one another badly in some way or another, but it is greta that the characters have the maturity to try to work through the issues and give their relationship another go based on their feelings for one another rather than not give it a go (end of the day, it doesn’t work, they break up again).

I hope to never see Finchel again though, mostly because I find Rachel really annoying

38. Hollyoaks_JohnPaul&Craig*-* says:

I really want them back together :)
    There are the cutest couple I ever saw (:

39. Dena says:

People seem to forget that these characters are “TEENAGERS”. They are gonna make mistakes. Their characters still have a lot to learn about relationships. Teenagers are “stupid” and really don’t know what they are doing. They are impulsive in just about everything they do. Kurt and Blaine are two of my favorite characters in this show and I hope that they stay together but also know, as sad as I would be, that they might not. They are “High School Sweethearts” and still have a lot of life to experience.

40. Looove this! i hope they get back together i loved them together! they are my favorite couple in Glee :) Klaine!♥

41. Angela says:

I absolutely love the couple of Kurt and Blaine. I have never really had an opportunity to watch a gay couple before on TV and Glee writers really did a great job of writing these two characters. Chris Colfer’s character Kurt was always well written and strong from Season 1 and I am glad that they wrote Darren Criss’s character of Blaine just as strong and well written. Yet they wrote them with differences that to me, really balanced each other out.

Kurt and Blaine’s relationship has not been perfect, anyone watching will know that, but to me always felt very real in the fact that it was not perfect. They had their fights and their angsts, and their happy times, like any couple has. But from a couple of posts I have read, some think that Blaine never treated Kurt with respect….I don’t really understand that. To me, from their first scenes, Blaine tried to help Kurt out with being bullied and always listened, texting him “courage” to stand up to the bullies and when Kurt transferred to Dalton, giving him pointers on Dalton life. Blaine always listened to Kurt, even if it was not what Blaine wanted to hear. And after they got together, if anything, the writers made Blaine’s feelings for Kurt even more real and intense and everything he did was for Kurt just about. I see the Blaine character as someone that falls hard and that is what he did with Kurt. It always showed Blaine looking at Kurt, put his hands on him, and whenever Kurt would hug him Blaine would close his eyes and hold Kurt a little tighter, was always supportive of Kurt, transferring schools even for him, despite leaving his friends at Dalton, what I always called the “safe haven”. To me, Blaine cheating was actually kind of a shock…still is to be honest.

Kurt also respected him and did things for him. When Blaine told Kurt about getting the living crap beat out of him for going to the Sadie Hawkin’s dance with a guy, Kurt told him that that if it made him uncomfortable to go to with Kurt to his prom, he would understand and that they could go to a movie instead. He was giving him an out. As far as West Side Story, Kurt did want the lead part and Blaine was stepping down so Kurt could have a chance at it. Yes, they still casted Blaine but could tell Blaine was reluctant to audition for it. However, Kurt realized that Blaine should have been casted and even got him flowers to celebrate Blaine. It was such a cute scene…loved it!

In the First Time episode, ok yes Blaine did have coffee with Sebastian but right away, he told Sebastian he had a boyfriend. Even when Sebastian is like it didn’t bother him if it didn’t bother Blaine and how Kurt doesn’t need to know, Blaine told him straight off that he really cares about Kurt and that he doesn’t want to do anything to mess anything up between him and Kurt. Lol Loved that Kurt came up to them than and after that lol it was Kurt v Sebastian over Blaine, so great. However, Blaine only had eyes for Kurt and tells Kurt that at the end of the episode, that Sebastian doesn’t mean anything to him. I think that much was obvious. All Sebastian was during that episode, and several episodes after that, was to make Kurt react…loved the Kurt v Sebastian scenes and the snide bitchy remarks, “competition” who will have Blaine at the end of the year. It was great!

And to add on to the respect of Blaine to Kurt, in that episode there was a scene with the two of them in Blaine’s room, and Kurt asking if Blaine thought he was interesting sexually and they talked how they both wanted to wait. Blaine told Kurt that yes they are in high school and had urges and all that but that whatever they do, he wanted Kurt to be comfortable.

As far as later on in the episode, with Blaine getting drunk and trying to make out with Kurt, actually tried to get it on in the backseat of the car, well…he was drunk! Lol A drunk teenage boy with raging hormones…what on earth do you expect?? I totally understand why Kurt was upset with Blaine as he does not want their first time to be in the back of a car, and with Blaine not even being sober enough to remember it the next day. I get that he was upset. But like I said above, Blaine was drunk AND Blaine did apologize later on in the episode. Someone said that he didn’t but he did apologize, I can get the clip to prove it and Blaine looked genuinely sincere about it. As far as Kurt apologizing, I am not sure why he did lol but it was sweet, saying how he wanted to be Blaine’s “gay bar superstar but try as he might, he is still a silly romantic”. Blaine replying that it is not silly and kissed him 

Some people say Blaine is needy and all that….I don’t really see him as that. I just think that there is more to Blaine than we know and I am hoping the show will go into more of Blaine and his past….he is this good guy, mentor, good friend, etc but to me, he has this edge that for some reason, we don’t get to see but in little spurts at a time. Twice he got shoved, literally, and he would shove right back, we know his relationship with his dad is not great as Blaine told Kurt’s dad he thinks the real reason his dad spent summer building car with him was in hopes that if Blaine “got his hands dirty than maybe that would make him go straight.” And there are other things that have been said or implied that I would love to see more of his dark side. I am hoping we do get to see soon more but who knows what Glee will do. I am happy they are giving us the Sadie Hawkins episode so we can see what happened when Blaine “got the living crap beat out of him”.
    I too was thinking of the episode last season when Kurt was texting this guy, Chandler, and the guy was being flirty and all that and Kurt never really stopped it in the beginning. And that Blaine got so upset about it, which I could see why he would. As far as Blaine cheating now, yes it would seem he is a hypocrite doing the same thing, but to me, they are kind of equal now in my opinion. When Blaine saw the dozens of texts between Kurt and Chandler, and especially what was said in the texts, he is like you like this guy. Kurt said he likes the way the guy makes him feel and when was the last time Blaine made him feel special. Kurt felt like he was being pushed to a distance and that perhaps Blaine wasn’t interested. Same thing kind of happened this time….we see Blaine trying to have conversations with Kurt and Kurt half listening but always talking about what is going in New York and we see Kurt deliberately not taking a phone call. Like Blaine tells Sam about “why” he did what he did was because he felt that “Kurt was moving on without him and he thought that maybe they weren’t meant to be together”. Now Blaine did a little more than just text, he went to bed with some guy and even had told Kurt that it didn’t mean anything to him. Of course, not that that helps anything really lol he still cheated, but in some ways, each did their own cheating in a way. And for those that think Blaine didn’t care, it really got me when he went on to tell Sam after him saying that he thought they weren’t meant to be together, he than said “But the horrible thing is, after I did it, I knew that we were [meant to be]”. Realizing what you had right after you do something to mess it up? So great…loved it! That and other scenes similar, the way that Blaine has been playing the scenes, you can tell he is just devastated at what he did to Kurt, that much is obvious.

I just wanted to point all this out as I felt I needed to defend Blaine and Kurt and the couple. I don’t know if Glee will put them back together or not…it looks like we are going to get them as friends for now, which is what they started out as. I know I loved that time period too and I do hope they will remain in each other’s lives. But it will be interesting to see them experience things and each grow. Of course, I am always hoping for romantic reunion at some point, being the total romantic I am, but I do genuinely like each character and am excited to see what all is in store. But my fingers will be crossed that perhaps someday, they will be back together. But what Glee is doing right now with breaking them up….well that is just Soap 101 

• jenny says:

I agree most part and I want them back together. Kurt needs time to forgive him mean while Blaine could try to get into the same college as Kurt and move to Ny maybe finish high school up there. Be with Kurt.

42. Lizzy says:

Blaine needs kurt

43. Lizzy says:

Blaine was a jerk by cheating on kurt

44. jenny says:

GET BACK TOGETHER blaine ONLY cheated Cu’s Kurt started egnoring him. But he knows kurts the one for him. Kurt needs to forgive him and get the hell back together. And Blaine GET UR BUTT TO NY AND INTO THAT COLLEGE

45. Monique says:

I love Blaine and Kurt and I think they belong together. What Blaine did was wrong but I hope Kurt can forgive him and they can go back to what they were.

46. Ashley says:

I thinl they both need each other. Blaine shows Kurt his support many times, what with the ‘courage’ texts and everything, but then Kurt has supported Blaine too. When Blaine was ‘in love’with Jeremiah, Kurt, despite his own feelings, told him he was amazing and supported him. He brings Blaine flowers in ‘The first time’, he makes Blaine feel less insecure about his curly hair. I think it’s a mutual exchange, so, really, we shouldn’t be hatingg on either of them. They’re both incredible people. I want them back together, I still believe they’ll make it through this hurdle, because, as Chris said, “they’re kind of like Meredith and Derek”.