The Voice Top 6 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week?

voice top 6 resultsCee Lo Green declared that he doesn’t view The Voice as a competition, but rather “a coexistence.” Blake Shelton, on the other hand, said he’d do anything to ensure he’d have the last two contestants standing in Season 3. And as for Christina Aguilera, her mind was otherwise occupied with thoughts of a weekend hunt at the My Little Pony Game Preserve, where she hopes to gun down a trophy that can be used as raw material for a breathtaking season finale wig.

Okay, that was some seriously grim imagery, but still not as stressful as The Voice‘s Season 3 Top 6 telecast — where there was seriously no telling who might get the axe. (You: “Well, not Cassadee Pope; otherwise Blake would break his contract.” Me: “Good point!”)

But yes, I’m delaying the inevitable…Top 6 eliminations…and might I suggest a 911 call to your local authorities, because somebody got straight-up robbed by America.

RELATED | The Voice‘s Dez Duron on Sex-Symbol Labels, Bieber Covers and ‘Feeling Good’ Comparisons

Sent to Safety (in chronological order)
Terry McDermott
Trevin Hunte
Cassadee “Pimp Spot or Something Like It” Pope

First Elimination
Melanie Martinez

Melanie said her Voice experience went beyond what she’d ever dreamed, and in return for her charming exit, got the most awkward TV hug of 2012 from Carson Daly.

Final Two Left in Limbo
Nicholas David
Amanda Brown

Blake, who quite possibly gulped down a cocktail of whiskey and smugness before the telecast, opined that “America tends to lean toward the unique” on The Voice, and therefore he expected Nicholas to survive. (Because, of course, there are just tons of statuesque, vocally mind-blowing black women tearing up the rock-music charts right now.)

His reasoning may have been all kinds of wrong, but in the end Blake turned out to be right. Nicholas survived, and Amanda was left like a drifter, born to walk alone. Adam Levine, however, is not worried. He told Amanda that her Voice experience was but “a small sprint in the massive marathon that is life.”

And just like that, Adam has no contestants left in the competition.

And just like that, the viewing public rejected Amanda, who as I said last night (and I continue to stand by my statement) put together one of the absolute strongest five-week runs — “Dream On,” “Stars,” “Someone Like You,” “Here I Go Again,” “(You Make Me Feel Like a) Natural Woman” — in reality singing competition history. (Yes, hard to belive, there’ve only been five weeks of live shows on Season 3 of The Voice thus far.)

A few other notes on the telecast:

* Anyone else chuckle when Carson pointed out Cee Lo had turned his chair around for every contestant in the Season 3 Top 10, Top 8, and Top 6? (Um, dude, everyone who made the Top 8 and Top 6 were part of the Top 10. Redundant much?)

* The word-heavy verses of “Feel Again” weren’t exactly kind to Trevin. If this duet was a Battle Round, it would’ve gone to Terry.

* I liked seeing two rockin’ chicks — Amanda and Cassadee — team up for Kelly Clarkson’s “Breakaway.” Still, here’s hoping Blake aims for something a little more adventurous for the Season 3 front-runner next week, eh?

* Best duet of the night was Nicholas and Melanie on Fiona Apple’s “Criminal,” though conceptually, I’m not sure who thought it was a good idea to pair up the teenage girl contestant and the full-grown adult dad for a song with such mature subject matter. The part of me that’s turning into my mom went CTRL+ALT+DEL the second Melanie cooed “I’ve been a bad, bad girl.” But the burning question is, did Xtina know about plans for this results-night duet back when she insisted Melanie should cover “Criminal” during her Monday night critique/scold?

With that, let me turn things over to you:

Did The Voice voters get it right? Should Melanie and Amanda have been eliminated? Or should it have been Trevin and Terry instead? (Yes, your honor, that was a leading question.) Finally, is there any stopping Cassadee? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. DISAPPOINTED says:

I PREDICT — TREVIN HUNTE IS THE VOICE SEASON 3! WHY? BECAUSE HE BELONGS IN THE TREND WHERE BALD-OR-ALMOST-BALD BLACK GUYS WIN IN THE SHOW. RUNNER-UP? CASSADEE POPE! SHE WILL BE AN UPSET TO WIN THIS SHOW JUST LIKE LAST SEASONS TO JULIET SIMMS AND DIA FRAMPTON WHO ARE CONTESTANTS WHO HAVE BIG EXPECTATIONS IN WINNING DUE TO THEIR ITUNES CHART PERFORMANCES AND THEIR FRONT-RUNNER STATUS. WHAT’S NEW?

I KNOW I KNOW THAT THE BEST SINGER DO NOT ALWAYS WIN IN EVERY TALENT SHOW BUT SEEING AMANDA BROWN NOT MAKING IT IN THE FINALE IS JUST JUST JUST HORRIBLE! :(

• DISAPPOINTED says:

BTW – IMO STOP ACTING BITCHY TO THE CONTESTANTS CHRISTINA AGUILERA! :( I KNOW I KNOW THE SALES OF YOUR ALBUM IS NOT AS HIGH AS IT WAS YOUR ALBUMS BEFORE BUT ON THE POSITIVE NOTE YOU CAN SING THOSE SONGS WELL LIVE RIGHT? LOL

2. RD says:

Fact:my favorites never win-Haley,Joshua and now Amanda.I don’t care who wins the X factor this year nor now The Voice,as long as it’s not Trevin,who may have sung that Jennifer Hudson song well enough but to me it had no passion and his tone hurts my ears,sort of like nails on a chalkboard.Nicholas is good,(the duet with Melanie may have been his best performance so far,whereas the two on monday night were his worst),but I wonder if he’ll sell .I don’t think Terry will make it at all unless he fronts a band as Daltrey has done-not a lot of personality in his performances.Cassadee is ok but quite generic.With the right song she could make it,I suppose.She’ll probably win.

3. Me says:

SOOOOO happy Terry made it \o/ Also happy that they did him first this week and didn’t make him (and his fans) suffer through worrying through the whole show like they usually do.

I would have preferred if Trevin went instead of Melanie but I’m not that broken up about it. Hope the finale is Terry vs Nicholas now.

4. i want it to be Terry ♪ and Nicholas ♪ on the finals… totally different!!!

5. Well, that’s a shocker.
    The best performer in the competition gets the shaft?
    Not sure there’s any point in watching now as it’s a foregone conclusion that Avril Pope is going to win – she’s cute, but this is a crime IMO.
    I laughed my @ss off when she actually did an Avril number on Monday, because that’s what she is, a poor man’s Avril Levigne.

I think Terry deserves to win – not so much for his voice (which rules) but for his brilliant “do you have a little hobbit in you” takedown to Christina M on Monday.

Deeply saddened about Amanda, I can only hope her career goes well from here – I stil hope to hear her do a Shirley Bassey cover.

I reckon it’s gonna end up 1. Avril 2. Boring boy 3. Saint Nick 4. Terry-Shire

Only thing I’m looking forward to now is Tony Lucca returning to perform, and I think Vikki Martinez is as well? Her album is terrific.

• georgie says:

This is how Cassadee relates to Avril: 1) same genre 2) same center hair part. Cassadee’s voice sounds nothing like Avril’s and is much higher. She can hit notes even Avril can’t. Just because Cassadee is a fan of hers and sang just two of her songs doesnt mean they’re the same person. You don’t have to like her, but saying she’s just copying someone else is just stupid. She sang two Kelly Clarkson songs, why aren’t you calling her a poor man’s kelly? you’re entitled to your opinion and you don’t have to like her, but stop attacking her. She works hard every week, just like the others do, and maybe her style doesn’t match yours, but so what? leave the girl alone and see how she does. who know what will happen. last season, juilet simms seemed to be the one to beat, and she got third.

• HitTheGroundRunningWonderlandHaleyOhMy says:

Although everyone here keeps saying she got third, Juliet actually got a close second place last season.

6. Jessica says:

Team Blake all the way!!!! Go Cassidee!!!!!!!!

7. Mike says:

I still can’t figure out why women are apparently not allowed to win reality singing competitions?!?!?…despite Slezak’s still inexplicable hatred/mockery/jealousy(?) of Cassadee Pope, she deserves to be in the finals. Her opponent there should have been Amanda Brown though. I like Nicholas and Terry but they both pale in comparison. Trevin should have been gone weeks ago…

• coalby100 says:

A number of women have won reality singing competitions, but the voting demographics make it a bit of an uphill battle…that’s just how it is. If all you judge by is raw vocal ability, Amanda, Cassadee, Trevin, and any one of a number of others would be your top 4. But you have to connect with your audience, whether it’s through artistry, personality, looks, style, whatever. That’s why Melanie stayed around as long as she did, and it’s what I think will carry Nicholas to the finale. I’m with you, though, on Cassadee…I think she belongs in the finale along with Nicholas. I think Trevin deserved to be in the top 8, but not the top 4. I like the guy, and he has a magnificent voice, but it’s like I’ve seen him a dozen times before…nothing really distinctive.

8. Candice says:

I was definitely bummed to see Amanda go, but I wasn’t surprised. Nor was I with Melanie. Melanie’s pitch has been slightly under the notes all season, and the song choices this week really showed that. Also, in her second song she seemed extremely unhappy to be doing it. With Amanda, she had a strong night but I completely disagree with those saying she’s been consistent. Her take on Adele was more yelling than singing, and her Florence and the machine should have never happened. Last night, dream on, and all of the other efforts though were fantastic. I know personally, I prefer consistency win a competition rather than someone who is awesome some nights and “meh” on others.

To be fair though, I am surprised Trevin has made is this far. I think when he breaks out the ballads he really sets himself apart, but otherwise.. I’m not sure. He hasn’t been charting well as of late either. Must be getting a lot of votes otherwise.

9. Ethel says:

Amanda was robbed, Trevin should have been gone weeks ago. Glad Melanie finally bit the dust as she was annoying(at least for me). If Trevin wins this competition, I am giving up on all singing contest shows……I think I would like Nicholas to win, why I have no idea

10. jalahyacinth says:

Anyone else think the Matchbox 20 number was good? Especially since Trevin was a background singer? I know that sounds harsh, but the kid NEEDS some vocal training, desperately, and being a background singer would be a nice place to start…

• coalby100 says:

Nah, I thought it was pretty lousy, actually. But not necessarily because of Trevin, although his voice didn’t really fit the song. I just thought it was pretty bland all the way around. The highlight of the night for me was the duet with Nicholas and Melanie. Something about the contrast in their voices really hit home.

11. George B says:

I like Cassadee but can’t say her voice wows me. it has a nice top end, but is thin as paper in the lower registers. When she sang with Amanda, it became readily apparent that only one of the two had any sort of dynamic range. Hint, it wasn’t the one still around.

• Hank says:

I thought Cassadee actually did well in that performance. She hit the lower notes better than how she usually does, and I don’t know why, but it seemed to me that Amanda wasn’t giving it her all. Cassadee belted some impressive high notes, and Amanda went places too, but not as far.

12. JW says:

On reflection, I’ve seen my last reality show. Amanda was nothing short of incredible, the best singer and performer I’ve seen on any of these shows since David Cook. These are performers who will make it no matter what. No need to watch them here where everything is contrived. They’ll make it anyway.

13. coalby100 says:

If Amanda is as good as everyone here says she is, just chill! She’ll be back. Everyone should know by now that winning the competition doesn’t prove anything.

14. bjayroe25 says:

I was watching the itunes chart from 9am to 10am when the voting was closed. At the close of voting Trevin Hunt was only at 11. He was not in the top 10. A couple of minutes later he made it into the top 10 on the itunes chart. Why did they say he was in the top 10 and give him the times 10 factor on votes when he wasn’t in the top 10 at the close of voting. All three contestants Melanie Martinez, Trevin Hunt, and Amanda Brown did not make it into the top 10 on the itunes chart. Out of these three Melanie Martinez total itunes votes was the highest landing both of her songs in the top 20. I like all of the contestants and they all deserve to win. Who I don’t like is the people that are tallying up the votes because they arn’t paying attention to details.

15. Janie's daughter says:

When I look at my 15 year old daughter’s facebook feed, I understand why Cassadee is probably unstoppable. My daughter’s Iphone and Ipad toting friends, with too many discretionary funds, are voting and buying this singer’s win. I am not a Cassadee fan, btw – I find her bland and forgettable.

My daughter, for her part, is meh about Cassadee, but loves Nicholas David. She insisted we play some of his songs at our Thanksgiving gathering. Raised her right, I think. BTW – I think Amanda has a stellar voice and stage presence. Her performance with Ne-Yo was PROfessional. I hope she gets a terrific contract and some good material so she can go on to become the next Aretha, Celine, Whitney or, god forbid, Christina.

16. Spencer says:

What bugged me is how all of a sudden xtina was like Blake’s personal cheerleader “Blake defining rely has the strongest team” really Christina? Rude to the other four contestants at all. It just didn’t seem objective when she said it. So mean to Melanie, yes the other judges are critical but they do so in what seems a more lighthearted way, it just seems like Christina’s comments have less care in them. Just what ive seen. Nicholas for the win!

• Spencer says:

Definitely* really* I’ve* damn you spellcheck

• coalby100 says:

Maybe that was christina’s way of saying thank you for Blake putting her on his Christmas special. We all know how much she likes being on camera.

• Hank says:

I noticed that too. I think Blake is the only coach Christina likes and she’s latching on to him. But in the end, she’s just going to hurt Team Blake the same way she hurt Dez. When she was complimenting Cassadee, I just wanted her to shut up (I’m a Cassadee fan btw) because it was so fake and obvious. She did the same with Terry, who she never really complimented before.

17. megs says:

Verrrry bummed about Amanda! I think a lot of it is the relatablity factor. I mean, Amanda is a fierce, hot rocker chick with a killer voice- intimidating to some, unrelatable to a lot. You could say the same about Cassadee, but she finds little moments in there to show her goofy, silly side. Not to mention her vulnerable side- I feel like for awhile there she found something to cry about every week.

Also, I think Trevin is there because he was the first on the entire show to be pimped so much. His blind audition was lauded so much, he’s STILL riding that wave(Lauren Alaina, anyone?). He should have gone after he did “Scream”.

Overall I’m happy with the top 4, even if I am sad about the contestants we’ve left behind(Cody, D’borah, Amanda).

18. jazzy says:

Amanda deserved to go home. (hate you back haters but hear me out) – She sings really really well, that’s it. She doesn’t have the depth behind the music. Screaming Dream On does not make her feel the song. There’s nothing unique about her. Her voice while great is not transcendent, i.e. Xtina, Mariah, Adele, not enough to run out and buy her albums. Is she a rocker, pop artist, r&b artist, she certainly doesn’t know. I’m with Xtina all the way on this. Casadee while a little generic does feel her music and sticks to her own identity.

• coalby100 says:

Can’t say I disagree. Amanda might be near perfect vocally, but there’s so much more to connecting with songs…and your audience. While I enjoyed her Whitesnake cover, I felt that she was more interested in showing off her vocal abilities. You’ll definitely get that impression if you listen to the itunes version.

• Hank says:

Yeah, definitely. You can’t just pick a song and sing it well, there has to be emotion behind it. You don’t necessarily need a sob story to connect, but you have to find a way to reveal to the audience how much you feel for the song, something Cassadee, Trevin, and Melanie are great at doing.

19. Hank says:

At this point in the competition, everyone is so good and seeing anyone leave is hard. Amanda going this soon was shocking, but if you looked at iTunes, her and Melanie were the only ones who didn’t chart over Top 10. All six of them are good, but Terry, Trevin, Cassadee, and Nicholas connected with the audience better. Amanda’s diverse song choices hurt her, since she didn’t really establish an identity with the audience on who she was as an artist. The top four all stuck with one genre while occasionally trying something different to show diversity. I hope Cassadee wins, because her voice has grown and improved so much, and her song choices are good. Trevin’s songs can be boring, Terry sounds like a cover artist, and Nicholas’ genre doesn’t really suit me. I don’t understand why everyone is upset that Cassadee sang two Avril songs in the course of four weeks. She really likes Avril Lavinge? Who cares! Also, Liz Davis sang a Miranda Lambert song for literally every step in the competition, and no one said anything. The two Avril songs Cassadee choice are completely different and sound nothing alike (My Happy Ending is a punk break-up song while I’m With You is a slower, vulnerable song that is almost a ballad) so who cares that they’re from the same artist? If Cassadee doesn’t win, I hope Nicholas or Trevin do, although this show has only had male black singers win (Javier and Jermaine). Something different would be nice this season.

• bjayroe25 says:

Like I said in a previous post. I was looking at the itunes charts. At 10am when voting ended trevin hunt was only at #11. That is what upsets me. They gave him the times 10 factor on itunes votes when he made it to the top 10 a couple minutes after voting was closed. Maby it has to do with what you said. This show has only had male black singers win.

20. Hank says:

I think so too, and also NBC has been overly promoting Trevin from day one. Maybe it’s his rags to riches story with that eighth grade teacher who told him he’d never make it, but they want him to win.

21. Ann VerWiebe says:

Gah. At least it’s not X Factor.

22. Shelley says:

Bummed about Melanie and Amanda. Stoked about Nicholas. But, honestly, will anyone be able to beat Cassadee Pope? She was a member of a successful band, had the record deal, tours, even had a song covered on GLEE. She starts the Voice competition with 280K twitter followers, 180k Facebook Fans. Her old band Hey Monday has 830k FB fans. That is an amazing advantage when it comes to drumming up votes and itunes downloads. It begs the question, why does she need the Voice. With that many fans she could have leveraged a solo deal or crowd funded a debut album. The Voice team might want to consider that for future seasons– established music stars need not apply.

In that context Melanie’s 5 songs on the iTunes top 150 yesterday was a bit breathtaking. Nobody else on the Voice has accomplished that. Geesh, her blind audition “Toxic” is still selling.

Thanking my stars for soul man Nicholas. He’ll keep me watching. Terry and Trevin are good, perhaps great, singers but are bland performers.

• kerry says:

She has 280K followers now, but only started with 150K. This is still a lot, but when you want to be as big as the singers today (Katy Perry and TSwift who have millions) it’s nothing. True they did have a Glee cover, but no one knew who it was by. I was/am a Hey Monday fan, but they were never that big outside of the punk rock genre. Every contestant has their own form of experience, and this was Cassadee’s. It’s an advantage, but not enough to automatically win. Juliet Simms was in third place and she had a similar past as Cassadee. I hope she does win, but I think it will be a strong fight since the other artists are so talented. She earned her place here and has grown as an artist. The main reason she came to this show, she said, was to learn from her coach and improve. Winning would be awesome, but the show has already helped her so much. It even helped bring her family together. Recently her father called her and they made up, and it was all thanks to the show.

• kerry says:

She also released a solo EP, but it didn’t do too well even though it’s great.

• bjayroe25 says:

I agree that establishe artists should not be allowed on the show.
        There goes cassaddie pope who has released an EP, was a member of a successful band, had the record deal, tours, even had a song covered on GLEE.
        There goes Terry McDermott who was a member of two successful bands Driveblind and Lotus Crush, had a record deal, released an album and an EP with Driveblind and released an album with Lotus Crush.
        There goes Nicholas david who has released three albums, an EP on itunes, and a solo accustic album on itunes (search for him as Nicholas Mrozinski), he was part of the group Nicholas Mrozinski & the Feelin band, and had a record deal.

• kerry says:

You bring up a good point, but Cassadee was the only one getting hate for joining the show. No one said anything about Terry, Nicholas, or Joe Kirkland (he’s in a band called Artist vs. Poet, went to Warped with Hey Monday and are going to be releasing another album soon). Maybe semi-famous/experiences artists shouldn’t be allowed on the show, but I was just upset that everyone only threw Cassadee under the bus.

• teatime says:

Personally, I do not have an issue with contestants that have had some previous success. I want contestants who are talented and dedicated. That will often mean they have been working in the business for a while and are still looking for a big break. This show has so many viewers I would hope the advantage of pre-show fans levels off at the end. i.e. it would be bad if someone won just because of name recognition but is someone get to the finals or wins in part because of their previous work then I think that is unavoidable in these shows that are really looking for current stars.

23. syb says:

Sorry to see Melanie go. Not the best singer obviously, but seems like the one that is most current, and I enjoy a break from the belting of the “big voices.” Very much enjoyed her duet with Nicholas–yeah, maybe the lyrics weren’t suitable, but they sounded great together and individually and it seemed liked the two sincerely enjoyed making music together.

Very glad Nicholas survived or I’d be done with reality singing contests for the year. He really reminds me of Leon Russell, but he truly has just hinted at what he’s vocally capable of doing. You could hear it a bit last night on the duet. He has a powerful voice. But the great thing is, he doesn’t use it just to show off the power. It only comes in when it is right for the phrase.

All of the other 3 have their merits, but they’re just all so boring and contest-style singers to me. I don’t know why Casadee is getting so much acclaim. Is she good? Yeah, she’s fine. Is she a standout? I can barely remember what she looks like week to week, let alone what she sang. I’d have preferred Amanda who at least is daring and memorable.

24. georgie says:

Surprised to see Amanda go, but still rooting for Cassadee! Love her voice and her high range, can’t wait for her to win this thing!

25. Hilary says:

It all came down to iTunes. The 4 that went through all made the top 10 on iTunes and there’s just no competition when their votes are multiplied by 10. Amanda was fantastic, but both of her songs maybe didn’t lend themselves to desirable downloads. I love both of those songs and as much as I love Amanda, I would rather download the original. Interesting enough, the original Whitesnake song did have a big iTunes surge. Just noting that Terry is my favorite and he has been smart to choose great songs that make me want to download them and obviously a lot of other people. He charted the highest this week at #2.

26. Mikayla says:

A lot of people are saying that Cassadee’s voice is not distinct and is generic, but I don’t think you realize how high her range can go. Just look at Payphone, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Over You and Stand. She can seriously belt, and if I heard her on the radio, I would recognize her immediately. Honestly, I think they are all distinct, but Cassadee is getting the most hate. I’m sorry to see Amanda go, but you can’t blame Cassadee for that, blame America. If you’re going to blame Pope, you might as well blame the others in the Top 4 as well. Amanda’s voice is great but can sometimes come off as screeching (referring to Spectrum and her group performance of Marry the Night). Cassadee had some pitch problems in the beginning, but the show is all about learning from your coach and that’s exactly what she did. Every performance from Over You on was flawless and she hit some awesome notes that no one else could. So please don’t call her undistinctive and generic, she is neither. Maybe you don’t like her or want her to win, which is fine because that’s your opinion, but you can’t deny that she can seriously belt. I lover her and hope she wins!

27. Maddie says:

I think the iTunes x10 voting thing is ridiculously unfair, ESPECIALLY since all the votes are cumulative for the final. At this point, there is no possible way that anyone but Cassadee will win. Especially this week with Cassadee having TWO songs in the top 10. I think it’s just a marketing ploy to get people to spend money on iTunes songs..who really needs to pay for the same song ten times??

28. bjayroe25 says:

The itunes voting is stupid and unfair. Currently Casside Pope has two songs on itunes. Terry McDermit, Nicholas David, and Trevin Hunt all have on song charting on itunes. Oh and by the way even though Melanie Martinez is no longer in the compatition she still has two songs charting. Don’t like that she went home considering that the total votes from her songs was greater thant the total votes from Trevins songs. But one of Trevins songs mad it into the top ten a couple of minutes after voting closed and they counted it anyway. It seams to me that Melanie Martinez has the fans and potential to become vary successful in the long run.

29. Jacob says:

You mentioned Amanda’s stellar five-week run, and five songs to match it, but two of those songs were performed in a single week. The one you left out was “Spectrum,” which was not quite as stellar.

30. p says:

y’know what, eff this stupid show. the voice voters are either watching a completely different show than the one i’m (was) watching or they’re deaf. i mean, i’ve already been expecting cassadee to win for weeks but trevin stays while amanda goes? wtf. this just makes absolutely no sense in any logical way. whatever, i’m done with this.

31. Walbert says:

How did such a weak singer like Cassadee Pope make the Top 4 over someone like Amanda Brown?

32. Dont blame America for not putting your fav thru, it’s the new itunes rule that let’s a minority decide who the winner will be (those with mulah $$). The producer crack heads will be sorely dissapointed when the winner falls flat on their behind once the show is over.

33. grannyx says:

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?

This paragraph posted at this web site is actually nice.

34. Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the info you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..

I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic blog!

35. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and
    our whole community will be thankful to you.

36. Thank you for another great post. Where else may just anyone get
    that kind of information in such a perfect manner of writing?
    I’ve a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.