Piper Perabo Joins Go On as Ryan's Love Interest

Get More: Casting News

piper perabo

Covert AffairsPiper Perabo has booked a guest arc on NBC’s Go Onand no, it’s not one of Annie’s really deep cover gigs.

Perabo will play a former member of Lauren’s support group who returns for some therapy and strikes up a relationship with Ryan, our sister site Deadline reports.

RELATED | Exclusive: Go On Recruits Olympian Shaun White

The actress will be around for three episodes. She’s the latest big name to spend some time on the NBC comedy; Parenthood‘s Lauren Graham and Olympic beach volleyball champ Misty May-Treanor recently took guest turns.

Comments (12)

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ring lauren graham back!!!!!!

Comment by rush – December 3, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • … Interesting. I’ve never though to pair them together. I hope they bring Lauren Graham back in the future!

Comment by Babybop – December 3, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To Babybop and Rush: I loved Lauren Graham too, I haven’t seen Parenthood, so I’ve missed her since Gilmore Girls’ days. But, really, you cannot bring her in S1E8 and keep her there forever. She’ll be back when Parenthood is over, I’m sure.

Comment by Olivia – December 4, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And I wouldn’t like Ryan with Lauren (Lauren character, not Lauren Graham)

Comment by Olivia – December 4, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wasn’t Yolanda supposed to be the first support group member to graduate? First season and they’re already messing with continuity?

Comment by Luciano – December 3, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t remember if Yolanda was supposed to be the first member of the group that has ever graduated. But if you’re asking did Yolanda graduate, yes she did, but by the end of the episode, she told the rest of the group that the only reason why she graduated was to make Lauren feel good. Then Yolanda came back to be part of the group.

Comment by Blake – December 3, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It says former member not that she graduated, she could have just left the group.

Comment by Nic – December 3, 2012 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eh, whatever. Bring back Lauren Graham!

Comment by Mary – December 3, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I assume “former member of Lauren’s support group” is actually referring to the weight-loss group Lauren led before the therapy group.

But really, I like Go On, but I’m not ready for multiple-episode love interests for Ryan, and I am definitely not ready for Piper Perabo to ruin my fledgling interest in this show. I would much rather have Lauren Graham back.

Comment by Lucy – December 3, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um, doesn’t Lauren have her own show??

And I know piper does too, but her show airs at different times in the year

Comment by leah – December 4, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, first season and they already have him having feelings for an old friend, trying to pick up girls on beaches, and getting a romantic interest for 3 episodes? Seems soon. Seems like something they should have made him ready for in the season finale or something, and see his dating like in season 2.

Comment by Courtney – December 3, 2012 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post