Piper Perabo Joins Go On as Ryan's Love Interest

piper perabo

Covert AffairsPiper Perabo has booked a guest arc on NBC’s Go Onand no, it’s not one of Annie’s really deep cover gigs.

Perabo will play a former member of Lauren’s support group who returns for some therapy and strikes up a relationship with Ryan, our sister site Deadline reports.

RELATED | Exclusive: Go On Recruits Olympian Shaun White

The actress will be around for three episodes. She’s the latest big name to spend some time on the NBC comedy; Parenthood‘s Lauren Graham and Olympic beach volleyball champ Misty May-Treanor recently took guest turns.

1. rush says:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ring lauren graham back!!!!!!

2. Babybop says:

… Interesting. I’ve never though to pair them together. I hope they bring Lauren Graham back in the future!

• Olivia says:

To Babybop and Rush: I loved Lauren Graham too, I haven’t seen Parenthood, so I’ve missed her since Gilmore Girls’ days. But, really, you cannot bring her in S1E8 and keep her there forever. She’ll be back when Parenthood is over, I’m sure.

3. Luciano says:

Wasn’t Yolanda supposed to be the first support group member to graduate? First season and they’re already messing with continuity?

• Blake says:

I don’t remember if Yolanda was supposed to be the first member of the group that has ever graduated. But if you’re asking did Yolanda graduate, yes she did, but by the end of the episode, she told the rest of the group that the only reason why she graduated was to make Lauren feel good. Then Yolanda came back to be part of the group.

4. Nic says:

It says former member not that she graduated, she could have just left the group.

5. Mary says:

Eh, whatever. Bring back Lauren Graham!

6. Lucy says:

I assume “former member of Lauren’s support group” is actually referring to the weight-loss group Lauren led before the therapy group.

But really, I like Go On, but I’m not ready for multiple-episode love interests for Ryan, and I am definitely not ready for Piper Perabo to ruin my fledgling interest in this show. I would much rather have Lauren Graham back.

7. Courtney says:

Seriously, first season and they already have him having feelings for an old friend, trying to pick up girls on beaches, and getting a romantic interest for 3 episodes? Seems soon. Seems like something they should have made him ready for in the season finale or something, and see his dating like in season 2.