Fringe Team Shares Scoop on Bald Peter, Olivia's MIA Ring, Astrid's 'Moment' and More

When Fox’s Warner Bros. TV-produced Fringe celebrated its 100th — and final — episode at a party held Dec. 1 at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia, more than big smiles and pretty faces were to be had.

Flip through this slideshow of pics from the out-of-this-world event to see what the series’ stars, creative minds and others had to share about Fringe‘s past, present and now-finite future. (Oh, and here’s me with Anna Torv. Just because.)

RELATED | Fringe Boss Reveals Title of Finale, Says Series Ender Is ‘Massive… Really Big’

Fringe resumes Season 5 this Friday at 9/8c, with the eighth of its final 13 episodes. The series finale, titled “An Enemy of Fate,” airs Friday, Jan. 18, as the second of two hours.

1. stas says:

Perfect, only missing olivias partner from first 2 seasons.

2. Sam says:

Josh, you tease!

3. I’m suddenly feeling rather teary-eyed.

4. Amanda says:

No matter how it ends it is going to be heart wrenching

5. ScrubsGuy says:

Picture 3: “In the alt universe, this cake is vanilla with chocolate frosting, while in 2036 it’s a pile of egg sticks.”

Thank you for that. Also, great to see Seth Gabel again – was really sad that he’s not around for season 5.

6. cat says:

I thought I would feel a bit wistful but mostly happy that Fringe gets its own ending instead of cancellation. I didn’t think I would feel actually sad.

I was wrong.

7. Alichat says:

Hmm….it was nice of Joshua Jackson to dress up for the party….. ****coughbedheadcough****

LOL!!

• cat says:

Imagine how terrible he would have looked if his girlfriend the fashion maven wasn’t there with him :-)

• paola says:

To say the truth a lot fo them weren’t dressed up: J.J. Abrams among the others, and actually most of them didn’t even wear a tie! :)

• Alichat says:

Yeah, but as one of the leads, you’d think he’d wear a suit like John. He just looks a bit frazzled and really tired.

On another note…..I can’t stop looking at Wyman’s hair. It’s oddly mesmerizing……it’s like the male equivalent of Diaz’s hair in There’s Something About Mary.

• Lewis Jones says:

I like this about him. He is one of the most down-to-earth actors.

8. Elf says:

I’m hoping Peter’s not too bald for long. Joshua Jackson with a shaved head is not great… didn’t we learn this from Pacey in Season 4?

9. em says:

Glad to see Seth Gabel but missing Michael Cerveris. Hope this doesn’t mean no September in these last episodes

10. Tammy says:

How on earth is there not at least ONE photo of the three leads together at this party? Or even just one of the ‘couple’ the storyline revolves around?

11. coil says:

Anna, Jasika and Blair, the lovely ladies of Fringe. :)

12. Amy says:

can we pro-actively add all of these actors/actresses to the lists of people we need back on TV STAT? I am seriously going to miss seeing all of them together.

13. Sandy says:

THANK YOU FOR ASKING ABOUT OLIVIA’S WEDDING RING. EEKS

14. Sandy says:

I’m going to miss Anna Torv so much. To think 5 yrs ago I didn’t even know her. I am praying she nabs some great roles after Fringe

15. Sandy says:

Oh so the role reversal of Peter and Olivia will be addressed

16. fa says:

John and Anna are the perfect definition of talent and elegance

17. Tony says:

No Georgina Haig? I know she wasn’t on the show for very long, but she made a definite impact.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

FWIW, she’s way back in Australia right now.

• chiana says:

I think that Georgina is the bes texample of family casting I’ve ever seen on a TV show. Completely believable as Anna’s daughter. Equally as beautiful and talented. Hope we see her on something else soon (since I’m pretty sure that even Canada isn’t airing any Australian shows right now).
      Also can’t believe that they’ve finished filming. Why oh why is Fringe ending when the networks continue to air unbelievable crap like Person of Interest and and CSI shows? Or inane comedies like Kate & Ben and The Mindy Project. Oh Fox, you aim so high and give up much too fast! (Of course, I’m only referring to their dramas..)

18. onlyakb says:

amazing show it will be sad to see it go, but definitely did its mark!

19. omabin says:

so cool. I will miss fringe. i love the show. while not necessarily as much as some people do, and while I do not necessarily agree with their choices to evolve the storyline, the show is always unexpected and the characters that were created by this astonishing group of actors are always entertaining to watch. Anna Torv, particularly, is someone I really became a fan of, and I hope to see her again on my TV, she has been nothing short of brilliant on the way it has handled every challenge the writers threw at her way during these five years. Will be sorely missed, that is for sure.

20. Ella says:

I love Fringe, especially the progression of Walter’s relationship with Peter. John Noble and Joshua Jackson have both given Emmy winning performances, especially this season. I wish they could get some recognition in the form of nominations. They, along with the rest of the cast made this show one that I am sad to see go. Glad it is ending on its own terms. Thanks for excellent stories!

21. mark says:

No gorgina haig either in the group photo’s

22. Chris says:

I see Joel’s continued his work perfecting the birth control haircut.

23. Z says:

Oh, Olivia Dunham.
    I didn’t think you could ever be as great as Scully in my eyes and now I think I actually love you better.

• Jen says:

I never thought I’d love another show as much as the X-files but Fringe took it’s place in my heart. As great an actress as Gillian Anderson is I really think Anna has blown her away. Might just bc she had much more challenging material to work with and shown such range. The fact that Fringe hasn’t been up for any Emmys has me boycotting the Emmys for life, well for now ;)

24. cat says:

If you believe Seth was at the party because he just happened to be in town filming Arrow… well, I have some land in alt-Florida to sell you.

25. Beth says:

Wail! I am beginning to feel withdrawal symptoms! What is going to fill the gaping hole once Fringe is gone? :(
    Anna Torv looks gorgeous BTW :):)

26. the show has been brilliantly written. for every question it answered there were ten new questions posed. i’m gonna miss it alot. there is so very little intelligent tv. please find a way to bring etta and september back please..

27. Christina says:

Where is the part about Astrids ”moment?” I must have blinked. Jasika deserves more screen time and backstory. Astrid has been a constant support for everyone. Who is Astrid’s support? She plays a massive part in all of this, but I can’t help but feel something is sadly missing. She needs a moment and someone close with whom she can share her feelings. How is it possible for a young brilliant woman to always be the anchor, the teather, the strength, wisdom and support for others yet no one even asks her how she’s coping with all of this. No one ever asked her about herself except her alternate. Why? I care about her and I want to know! This will be a grieving process for sure. I love all the characters, but Astrid is going to leave a big hole and I fear she will not get justice. I hope I’m wrong. – Christina

28. I have ben involved in live concerts and tv and film production for 45 years. Worked on many major shows and films. Fringe will always be my favorite show of all time, amazing writing, actors crew and effects and production. It will be missed.