Video: The Very First Girls Season 2 Trailer Has Arrived (and It's Brilliant)

Lena Dunham’s Girls are back in town on Sunday, Jan. 13, and thankfully they appear to be as screwed up as ever.

RELATED | Exclusive: Details on Patrick Wilson’s Super-Sexy Girls Role

Press PLAY below to watch the very first full-length trailer from the HBO comedy’s anticipated second season, then hit the comments and share your favorite moment. Mine? “What are you wearing?” “Oh, a shirt!”

1. CHe says:

It is brilliant indeed!!!!! BUT, I need to know the name if the song that starts at 1:02. Lena tends to pick the BEST songs for the show, and she did it again with the trailer. I bet it’ll be an awesome second season.

2. Sydney says:

Oh. Em. Gee.
    I could not be more excited about this new season!
    And AND!!!! Jorma is back!!!!

• Mira says:

YEEEES JORMA
      i have seriously been waiting for that ever since episode 3 and after every episode he failed to appear in I was like WHY are you making us wait so long??

3. gary says:

Shoshanna and Ray! Shoshanna is by far my favorite character on the show

4. Mik says:

I love Hannah not knowing whether Adam is going to kill her. They’re the “Ross and Rachel” of Girls, and she worried she’s going to get killed by him.

5. Jacob says:

Is this show always so poorly lit? You can barely see anything that isn’t shot outside during the day.

6. Allison P says:

So glad to see Jorma’s character is back!

7. Blank Slate says:

What am I doing wrong? On an iPhone (4) and nothing happens when I push play to watch this clip online. I noticed the problem yesterday when I similarly tried to watch something on YouTube on the phone. Any suggestions?? Thanks. I LOVE watching GIRLS. There’s a small but moving scene in the new movie LINCOLN featuring Lincoln and “Adam” from GIRLS and I had a fan girl moment. :)

8. Monica S. says:

I second that, Allison P. I wondered when Booth Jonathan would resurface …

9. KK says:

OH EM GEE!!!! This a hundred different shades of awesome and I’ve watched it an embarrassing number of times already!!

My favorite line:
    “I always thought he was murdery in a sexy kind of a way, but what if he’s murdery in a murdery kind of way?”

10. Britta Unfiltered says:

Looks like it will be another great season. I did like the murdery line too. I was hoping to get a nice chunk of Donald Glover in the trailer, but didn’t see him. :( He is going to be in this season, right? I’m not just having a brain seizure thinking I read he would be on this season, right?

11. Jim says:

I can’t believe this flop trash got a second season.

12. The whitest New York says:

Not even an Asian in site.

13. Ally Dodd says:

Yay, looks like plenty of Andrew Rannells coming up. Hubba hubba

14. CHRIS CLUESS says:

I DON’T GET IT. SHE HARD TO LOOK AT.

• In all of the posts on this show, there is some idiot that talks about how ugly Hannah is and how they can’t believe she’s in the show. Why? Men in Hollywood are never criticized for how unattractive they look onscreen. In fact, the uglier they are, they funnier people think them to be (Take for example Ray, the character in this show). Instead of judging a comedian and writer by their looks, you really should judge them by their talent. Always. It makes you sound like an idiot not to. Not everyone on screen needs to look like a super model. And for the record, what super model is an amazing actress? I bet you can’t name one. “SHE HARD TO LOOK AT” …Actually, it’s “she’s hard to look at” do yourself a favor, put down the McDonald’s, turn off the tele and open a second grade English school book. But more than that- give credit where it’s due. You’re sat at home probably doing nothing with your life… And Lena. Well, Lena is now a very wealthy woman.