Exclusive

Exclusive Bones Video and Photos: Cyndi Lauper Returns for Twisty 150th Episode

For Bones‘ 150th episode, airing next Monday (Fox, 8/7c), the hit series turns things on its head and explores a murder investigation from the point of view of the victim. But in an effort to really get inside the mind of the deceased, the team once again summons iconic ’80s She Bopper Cyndi Lauper as psychic Avalon.

VIDEO | Exclusive: Bones Bosses Serve Up Some Top-Secret Food For Thought

Avalon arrives at the Jeffersonian because she heard the dearly-departed’s kid “calling.” Unfortunately for her, Angela appears to be the only one happy she picked up the phone.

Press PLAY to watch the video and then hit the comments with your thoughts. Bonus: Scroll down for some behind-the-scenes snapshots with the show’s most unusual guest star ever!

1. Jamie garner says:

I love bones it’s my favorite show and for them to have Cindy on there it just makes it that much better!

2. Ashley Guerrero says:

I was wondering when they would bring Avalon (Cyndi) back to the show! I am so excited! I hope she goes up to Booth and says, “I told you so” :)

3. Leora Kemp says:

I’m thrilled that CL is back on Bones–her previous episode is one of my all-time favorites. I’m looking forward to this one.

4. Ivan Daich says:

i love bones but the harbingers in a fountains was one of my least favorite episodes.

5. Tanja Affolter says:

I’m very excited about Avalon … Gonna get Perfect Episode!!!!

6. Alex says:

Why are they (Fox) calling it the 150th episode when it’s 151? Can they not count?

7. I have always enjoyed Bones; but, between you and me, I think I’ll really like this one since my granddaughter, Rachel DiPillo, is in it. Thank you, Bones, for casting her. She’s a great person – and actress.

8. Debbie says:

I am looking forward to this episode with Cindy(Avalon)! Love the quirkiness of the series & especially when it gets even more quirky. Thanks for such a fun show to watch.

9. Jenn says:

Was bummed not to see any articles on how people felt about the episode. I personally wasn’t a fan. They tried too hard. Would have been better if they had it from the kid’s perspective when he was there, but normal other times.

With the way they had it, it was just full of EXTREMELY unlikely scenarios. His parents were the first to ever want to see him? They let 2 kids have access to the murder investigation evidence so they can deliver a mixed tape and a skateboard? They allowed her to take evidence home? And tell me why again they were toting a head everywhere?

I see what they were trying to do, but it went beyond cool and into cheesy, and eye rolling. Would ahve still liked to see the episode, just with some normal scenes too so they didn’t have to cause all of those unlikely situations.

10. anye says:

amo ese personaje en bones de Cindy