Exclusive Bones Video and Photos: Cyndi Lauper Returns for Twisty 150th Episode

Get More: Exclusive, Video

For Bones‘ 150th episode, airing next Monday (Fox, 8/7c), the hit series turns things on its head and explores a murder investigation from the point of view of the victim. But in an effort to really get inside the mind of the deceased, the team once again summons iconic ’80s She Bopper Cyndi Lauper as psychic Avalon.

VIDEO | Exclusive: Bones Bosses Serve Up Some Top-Secret Food For Thought

Avalon arrives at the Jeffersonian because she heard the dearly-departed’s kid “calling.” Unfortunately for her, Angela appears to be the only one happy she picked up the phone.

Press PLAY to watch the video and then hit the comments with your thoughts. Bonus: Scroll down for some behind-the-scenes snapshots with the show’s most unusual guest star ever!

Comments (13)

• I love bones it’s my favorite show and for them to have Cindy on there it just makes it that much better!

Comment by Jamie garner – November 30, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was wondering when they would bring Avalon (Cyndi) back to the show! I am so excited! I hope she goes up to Booth and says, “I told you so” :)

Comment by Ashley Guerrero – November 30, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree!!

Comment by ShirleyK – November 30, 2012 11:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thrilled that CL is back on Bones–her previous episode is one of my all-time favorites. I’m looking forward to this one.

Comment by Leora Kemp – November 30, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love bones but the harbingers in a fountains was one of my least favorite episodes.

Comment by Ivan Daich – November 30, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m very excited about Avalon … Gonna get Perfect Episode!!!!

Comment by Tanja Affolter – November 30, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why are they (Fox) calling it the 150th episode when it’s 151? Can they not count?

Comment by Alex – November 30, 2012 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe The Finder spin-off episode doesn’t count.

Comment by suzi – November 30, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or the first two episodes of season 4 shot in England count as 1

Comment by Anita – December 2, 2012 01:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have always enjoyed Bones; but, between you and me, I think I’ll really like this one since my granddaughter, Rachel DiPillo, is in it. Thank you, Bones, for casting her. She’s a great person – and actress.

Comment by Marilyn Welton – December 2, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am looking forward to this episode with Cindy(Avalon)! Love the quirkiness of the series & especially when it gets even more quirky. Thanks for such a fun show to watch.

Comment by Debbie – December 4, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was bummed not to see any articles on how people felt about the episode. I personally wasn’t a fan. They tried too hard. Would have been better if they had it from the kid’s perspective when he was there, but normal other times.

With the way they had it, it was just full of EXTREMELY unlikely scenarios. His parents were the first to ever want to see him? They let 2 kids have access to the murder investigation evidence so they can deliver a mixed tape and a skateboard? They allowed her to take evidence home? And tell me why again they were toting a head everywhere?

I see what they were trying to do, but it went beyond cool and into cheesy, and eye rolling. Would ahve still liked to see the episode, just with some normal scenes too so they didn’t have to cause all of those unlikely situations.

Comment by Jenn – December 4, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • amo ese personaje en bones de Cindy

Comment by anye – December 4, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post