Vampire Diaries Holiday Hot Shots: Yuletide Fights Create a Whole Lot of Humbug

If you thought the holidays might bring peace to The Vampire Diaries, you’d be very wrong. Yes, family and friendships are on display in the following sneak peek from the Dec. 13 winter-wonderland festivities (The CW, 8/7c), but so are sibling vs. sibling fighting and another heated disagreement.

PHOTOS | The Vampire Diaries‘ 1940s Trip Means Salvatores in Uniform, [Spoiler]‘s Return!

As if it’s not enough that Elena has Jeremy in a vice grip, Caroline and Tyler are also having a spat about his plans for Klaus and his hybrids. And with Stefan on Caroline’s side, this one’s a case of two against one — until Hayley steps in to show she’s not OK with the blonde vamp’s solution to their problems. Bah humbug!

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. JBessie says:

Stefan and Caroline TEAM all the way!!!

2. corpsaver says:

When did Jeremy get so hot. He was cute since the beginning but now…

3. sk says:

Been waiting for you guys to cover some vampire diaries stuff all day! So excited for this weeks episode! and for the one in this post… I’m a little bummed that there are no Delena pics though. :/

4. Janie says:

HOLY CRAP JEREMEY’S ARMS WHERE HAS HE BEEN HIDING THOSE?? In other news, Caroline looks beautiful, and I love when she and Stefan team up. And when Elena and Damon do too.

5. Ari says:

Damon looks hot with that ax. I’ve always had a thing for the lumberjack look. Caroline, as always, busts out the greatest wardrobe ever. That girl is flawless. How can you fault Klaus for loving her?

6. I Heart Chuck Bass (and Damon Salvatore) says:

I love that last shot of Damon standing around, idly holding an ax like it’s the most normal thing in the world.

7. Ace says:

Okay, so this might be a little off topic, but where exactly to the Salvatore brothers get their boots? I want some! (Boots, that is, not Salvatore brothers. Actually, Salvatore brothers, too. All of the above.)

8. Drewer says:

I love that Damon is just chillin in all these photos, like everyone else looks like they sre stressed or whatnot, and Damon couldn’t care less.

9. Lena says:

They’re at the lake house! Elena Damon and Jeremy! This episode is gonna be fantastic I just know it!

10. Triss says:

Im shipping Tyler and Hayley so hard

Tyler and Caroline have no chemistry

11. Cheryl says:

What I’d like to know is why Caroline is wearing such a summery outfit in December. In VIRGINIA.

• Shaun says:

Is it December?I thought they just started Senior year?

• Cheryl says:

Well, the title of this article alone has three references to Christmas, so yeah, I think it’s supposed to take place in December ;) And they didn’t say it was summer at the beginning of this season – that was last season. I think one season=approximately 6 months in Vampire Diaries world.

12. tanner15 says:

Damn Stefan aka Paul Wesley looks freaking hot just leaning up against that wall *swoon* :)

Love when he an Caroline team up… hopefully it will help him take his mind off of D/E inevitably happening (unfortunately)

13. onlyakb says:

for Caroline character to become a vampire was the best thing it could ever happen, now Elena is becoming a little bit annoying, cos don’t get me wrong we saw too many character doing the same thing by now!! the twist is gonna be if she really decides to act more with the side she is used to hide as a human, let’s see!!

14. Still of the belief that Caroline became better as a vampire, and Elena was much better as a human.

15. Adam says:

I’m really looking forward to some girl power action scenes, i love it when caroline gets all vamped and throws her weight around! what can i say, i love powerful female characters!