Vampire Diaries Holiday Hot Shots: Yuletide Fights Create a Whole Lot of Humbug

If you thought the holidays might bring peace to The Vampire Diaries, you’d be very wrong. Yes, family and friendships are on display in the following sneak peek from the Dec. 13 winter-wonderland festivities (The CW, 8/7c), but so are sibling vs. sibling fighting and another heated disagreement.

PHOTOS | The Vampire Diaries‘ 1940s Trip Means Salvatores in Uniform, [Spoiler]‘s Return!

As if it’s not enough that Elena has Jeremy in a vice grip, Caroline and Tyler are also having a spat about his plans for Klaus and his hybrids. And with Stefan on Caroline’s side, this one’s a case of two against one — until Hayley steps in to show she’s not OK with the blonde vamp’s solution to their problems. Bah humbug!

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (29)

• Stefan and Caroline TEAM all the way!!!

Comment by JBessie – November 28, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When did Jeremy get so hot. He was cute since the beginning but now…

Comment by corpsaver – November 28, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I swear he has gotten exponentially hotter as the seasons have gone on.

Comment by Ari – November 28, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know! He continually gets hotter every season

Comment by Rachel – November 28, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He takes after his grandfather ;)

Comment by Enterlaughing – November 28, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Been waiting for you guys to cover some vampire diaries stuff all day! So excited for this weeks episode! and for the one in this post… I’m a little bummed that there are no Delena pics though. :/

Comment by sk – November 28, 2012 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOLY CRAP JEREMEY’S ARMS WHERE HAS HE BEEN HIDING THOSE?? In other news, Caroline looks beautiful, and I love when she and Stefan team up. And when Elena and Damon do too.

Comment by Janie – November 28, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had the exact same thought about Jeremy’s arms… He just keeps getting more attractive…

Comment by Babybop – November 28, 2012 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am a bit freaked out by those arms. Don’t like them!

Comment by Pocki – November 28, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I noticed his arms in the second episode, but I did not notice they were that huge! Jeremy defiantly keeps getting hotter every season.

Comment by J – November 28, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I meant to say definitely not defiantly. Unless Ian has a clause in his contract that the other actors can’t be hotter than him. Then he is defiantly getting hotter!

Comment by J – November 28, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Re: “Where has he been hiding those?” …IDK, sleeves? ;-)

Comment by Ace – November 28, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon looks hot with that ax. I’ve always had a thing for the lumberjack look. Caroline, as always, busts out the greatest wardrobe ever. That girl is flawless. How can you fault Klaus for loving her?

Comment by Ari – November 28, 2012 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that last shot of Damon standing around, idly holding an ax like it’s the most normal thing in the world.

Comment by I Heart Chuck Bass (and Damon Salvatore) – November 28, 2012 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He looks like an ax model.

Comment by Ace – November 28, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, so this might be a little off topic, but where exactly to the Salvatore brothers get their boots? I want some! (Boots, that is, not Salvatore brothers. Actually, Salvatore brothers, too. All of the above.)

Comment by Ace – November 28, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that Damon is just chillin in all these photos, like everyone else looks like they sre stressed or whatnot, and Damon couldn’t care less.

Comment by Drewer – November 28, 2012 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’re at the lake house! Elena Damon and Jeremy! This episode is gonna be fantastic I just know it!

Comment by Lena – November 28, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im shipping Tyler and Hayley so hard

Tyler and Caroline have no chemistry

Comment by Triss – November 28, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What I’d like to know is why Caroline is wearing such a summery outfit in December. In VIRGINIA.

Comment by Cheryl – November 28, 2012 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is it December?I thought they just started Senior year?

Comment by Shaun – November 28, 2012 10:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, the title of this article alone has three references to Christmas, so yeah, I think it’s supposed to take place in December ;) And they didn’t say it was summer at the beginning of this season – that was last season. I think one season=approximately 6 months in Vampire Diaries world.

Comment by Cheryl – November 29, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn Stefan aka Paul Wesley looks freaking hot just leaning up against that wall *swoon* :)

Love when he an Caroline team up… hopefully it will help him take his mind off of D/E inevitably happening (unfortunately)

Comment by tanner15 – November 28, 2012 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • for Caroline character to become a vampire was the best thing it could ever happen, now Elena is becoming a little bit annoying, cos don’t get me wrong we saw too many character doing the same thing by now!! the twist is gonna be if she really decides to act more with the side she is used to hide as a human, let’s see!!

Comment by onlyakb – November 29, 2012 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still of the belief that Caroline became better as a vampire, and Elena was much better as a human.

Comment by Jess (@CrashandBurn9) – November 29, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really looking forward to some girl power action scenes, i love it when caroline gets all vamped and throws her weight around! what can i say, i love powerful female characters!

Comment by Adam – December 4, 2012 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post