Fox Sets Mob Doctor End Date, Pushes Touch Season 2 Back Another Week

Fox is tweaking Touch‘s return date as well as scheduling the apparent series finale of The Mob Doctor.

Touch — which was originally set to launch Season 2 in late fall, and then was moved to Feb. 1 — will now return Feb. 8 with a two-hour premiere.

Also, the network has confirmed that final salvo of The Mob Doctor‘s 13- (and likely only 13-) episode freshman run will air Saturday, Dec. 29, Monday, Dec. 31, Saturday, Jan. 5 and Monday, Jan. 7 — all at 9/8c.

Officially, a Fox rep says no decision has been made about a second season for Mob Doc — but the writing is on the wall. After starting out soft and only getting softer, the freshman drama’s ratings have ticked up the past several weeks, though its total audience still barely broaches 4 million, while the demo rating hovers just above a 1.0.

Comments (261)

• Is it just me or does it seem like FOX is trying to get ‘Touch’ canceled? people are going to move on to other shows and/or won’t remember much of Season 1 by the time Season 2 finally starts.

Comment by Dan – November 28, 2012 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Must be I’ve totally forgiot about Touch

Comment by Joe – November 28, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i think the 4 millon people who watch mobdoctor should get a petition to get the show back. i guess they really dont care about what the people want just their ratings.i dont like that they are able to just cancel a show like that. maybe they should advertise that a show is just a trial.

Comment by brandy – January 10, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I feel the same way because each I start getting into a show they cancel it. They should advertise that any new show is just a promo or trial so don’t bother getting into. Now the mob doctor is getting exciting the are canceling not fair!!!!!!!

Comment by Melissa – January 10, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • OMG!! Please bring his series bk not sure what happened but I think it was the greatest show on. Reason being the story line gave glimpses all over there also was a great ethnic of mixes inthe show I couldn’t just watch one episode left me wanting more why Constantine was killed is beyond me he made the show & I loved her mother as well it all was so fitting…!!! Please FOX bring it back again….

Comment by Lynn Bradley – February 4, 2013 03:40 PM PDT
        • I will sign it. I love that show. You finally get something to watch other than reality shows( which by the way suck) and they go cancel it.

Comment by Stephanie – January 10, 2013 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I loved the show Mob doctor… I am so upset it was a really good show. Fox sucks!!!

Comment by Jennifer – April 4, 2013 04:51 PM PDT
        • Yes they should first decent fox show since house left. Touch is so boring I can’t believe it.

Comment by Marilyn – January 12, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I completely agree, it was a great show that kept you on your toes. Im so aick of reality television, it was a fabulous break from reality.

Comment by emily – January 12, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree. The Mob Doctor is one of the best shows on TV right now. It is also only 1 of 2 shows I watch on fox. Maybe if nothing else a network with better connections and better promotions of their shows to take it over. I wouldn’t have even known about the show if I hadn’t seen an ad in a magazine.

Comment by Sharon Gray – January 13, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i dont think its been cancelled when they aried the final on dish it said season final

Comment by David – January 16, 2013 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That’s because it hasn’t been *officially* cancelled yet. But there’s zero chance it will survive. It’s got terrible ratings, and was banished to a burnoff. It’s not coming back.

Comment by nick1372 – January 17, 2013 04:27 PM PDT
        • Where is Fox getting their info from? Everyone I know LOVES Mob Doctor! Please bring it back!

Comment by Kristi – January 19, 2013 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I place it up there with the likes of, ” SOPRANOS ” & ” BOARWALK EMPIRE ” Super writing, Acting & story lines. Had me hooked !! Hopefully HBO will pick up this ‘ GREAT ‘ Show !!!

Comment by Don Bowers – January 31, 2013 02:20 PM PDT
          • Fox will probably suck us in the FOLLOWING and cancel that also Its another great show I’m sure they will Drop ,They are as bad as FOX NEWS Fair and Balanced What a Joke they are !

Comment by warren p – January 31, 2013 02:26 PM PDT
        • Mob doctor is the most unique series ever i cant believe we may not be seeing more of it.

This is a petition to continue for our sake

Comment by Maryanne – January 20, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree. Bring the Mob Doctor back. It was a great and original series.

Comment by Betts – January 21, 2013 04:37 AM PDT
        • I agree…while my husband and I think Fox News is the worst…lead people around by the nose…they have canceled the two shows we bother to watch and really enjoyed, “The Gifted Man” full of great messages and now the Mob Doctor that at least is interesting. The movie time is more ads than news and that alone has almost caused us to give up on the TV completely…now another movie worth watching is falling to the ax so the crappy Reality Shows and garbage comedies can go on.

Comment by Kathryn R. Seiler – January 21, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Fox News is a completely separate channel. Although the Fox Broadcasting Company, which produces television shows, is owned by the same company “Fox Entertainment Group”, it is entirely different. Please keep this in mind next time you attempt to lump things together erroneously.

Comment by Shaun – January 21, 2013 09:56 PM PDT
        • You sure are right. I totaly enjoyed this show.

Comment by Cheryl Dowdle – January 24, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Whoever decides to cancel these shows should have a better handle on them up front instead of acting like they are on Meth or some other drug ” Yes”….”No”….Yes…Noooo…Yesss, excuse me, we really didn’t like that show in the first place..bad title…Who gets paid the big bucks to finally decide what the “people like or do not like”?

Comment by Tiny – January 27, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • True I think They roll dice and if the show loses the roll it is out. How else could they make millons for bring so stupid. Not just fox all the tv stations. One station brought back a so called loser show and it became a hit. But they still dropped it. another cable station picked it up and it ran. I can no longer get that station, canceled by cable co. could not reach deal.That station used to pick up a lot of shows, would start with was already out and if it did good they would order more if possible. problem some of the actors had moved to other shows.

Comment by tonyy1919 – January 27, 2013 11:50 PM PDT
        • No they could care less an average turnout would 13-15 million there not bringing back Alcatraz which I kinda saw happening that show got 3 million followers so they only care about RATINGS!!!

Comment by Peter – January 31, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with you 100000% this show was interesting I enjoyed it I hate that it got so good and now all of a sudden there is no more mob doctor shake my head they are lucky they at least had 4 million people who watched it it could of been a big fail from the get go and could of gotten a smaller number of viewers I vote bring back mob doctor !!!! Hello fox open your eyes think bout what the viewers want and there opinions on this not be selfish and only think about your ratings or anything else !!!!

Comment by Marissa – February 4, 2013 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree. Please put Mob Doctor back on. I miss it……………. Please put it back on

Comment by denise pegues – February 19, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’ve been hoping that mob doctor would be returning soon. I agree, it doesn’t seem to matter about the millions who loved the MD. I felt that a few more episodes would have made a difference. I was so busy at work and too tired for tv in the evenings caused me a late start with a really good series. I’d love to see it return.

Comment by Carmel – May 13, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They haven’t forgotten. I get Fox Viewer Panel surveys in my inbox every week, and they’re always about X Factor or Touch.

Comment by soren121 – December 2, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please keep the mob doctor!!! After you canceled lie to me and Chicago code my wife and were going to stop watching fox if they cancel mob doctor we will and we will pass the word around for everybody to do the same

Comment by jim schwartz – January 5, 2013 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree. I go to work talking about the show everyone I’ve told about has watch and loved it even my sister a mother of 6 and still works 4 days a week makes time in her crazy schedule to watch mob doctor. They tease us with a glimpse of a really great show and then take it away from us. If there were more shows like mob doctor I’d always be tuned in instead of flicking through the guide for endless hours searching for something decent to watch.

Comment by Jenna – January 6, 2013 12:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree!! Love the show

Comment by Eddie – January 6, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Same here!!! Keep Mob Doctor!!!

Comment by Liz – January 7, 2013 12:29 AM PDT
          • Has a great real life story line…why would Fox fill in with so many goofy Kids type of shows when there are so many already give the adult viewing public a break!

Comment by Mary – January 8, 2013 12:54 PM PDT
        • I loved the Mob Doctor, too. Wasn’t too sure about another mobster show but it was good! I also happened to be a fan of Lie to Me (except sometimes with the accent couldn’t understand his lines which is true on a lot of network shows lately). BUT, it’s no different than the other networks like ABC and NBC who cancelled Harry’s Law and a few years back, Pushing Daisies. I guess if it’s not a “reality” show or contest show of some sort, or if there isn’t someone sleeping with another’s spouse – - – well, it’s not pulling enough interest? And, what about Made in Jersey, CBS? You pulled that; I heard it was still airing in Canada and now it was back with a number of episodes. Again, a wholesome show; let’s hope it holds on!! What a shame!

PJ

Comment by pj – January 6, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I totally agree!! I am so sick of good shows getting cancelled AND so sick of these so called idiotic reality shows!! Loved Mob Dr. and it improved each week and I LOVED Pushing Daisies!!!!

Comment by brendakat – January 7, 2013 08:08 PM PDT
          • i loved the mob doctor also. i am finding that the tv company’s cancell everything except reality shows with washed up actors in it like that paris hilton crap that made a couple of seasons or what about that highly inteligent series the kerdashians and kloe and so and so take new york or some city like that. seriously people get a life. what is so interesting watching very rich people make fools of themselves? does it make you feel better about your self watching them get drunk and make a stupid scene so the media can catch it and make it news. watch AFV for that. if people would quit watching that crap they would keep decent tv shows for longer than one season.

Comment by Rene Kohl – January 9, 2013 06:14 AM PDT
        • I agree completely with everyones assessment, the show is definitely getting better and better. I really do hope they put on a 2nd season. The show started out with growing pains but with the great writing that they have you can see how more complicated and interesting the show is getting. Love it!

Comment by Dave Keystone – January 7, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Will miss the Mob Doctor…Fox disappoints again…what’s new…every time a good show gets going…its gone!

Comment by Chris Weber – January 8, 2013 11:14 AM PDT
        • I am so pissed that fox is cancelling me and my husband favorite show mob doctor i finally found a show that i won’t miss it for the world i thought it was the best show in years

Comment by ambyr – January 7, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree also. My college daughter and I love the mob doctor. It is one of our favorite shows. We hate all of these music shows taking up so much air time. Thanks

Comment by Stephanie Storz – January 8, 2013 07:24 AM PDT
          • I couldn’t agree more!!!! I am just sick about the cancellation of this show!!
            I have not watched a show more religiously in years! It is mine & my husbands date night program.
            Please bring this back for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, plus seasons!!

Comment by Mona Ewald – January 9, 2013 04:58 PM PDT
          • I agree, the mob doctor was the 1 show that i would not miss for the world. Its like ” house” meets “the sopranos” (2 of my all time favorite shows). Way to go fox u ruined my monday nights! Im done with fox.

Comment by mike b. – January 10, 2013 07:27 PM PDT
        • I love Mob Doctor!! Another co-worker loves this as well and we talk about it at work. Please don’t cancel!!!

Comment by Laura – January 9, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I also love mob doctor…..My sister and I watch it every monday night and my husband watch it with me on-demand on the weekends. I think Fox’s is making a big mistake taking it off the air.

Comment by Brandy – January 9, 2013 02:39 PM PDT
      • I love Mob Doctor!!! I don’t think Fox is giving it a chance….
        Please, at least give it one more season!

Comment by Liz – January 7, 2013 12:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The MOB DOCTOR is a very good show with a great cast it should get a second season. if you watched the last few shows you have got to want to know what happens next.

Comment by jim – January 8, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Love Mob Doctor! Give this show a chance!!!

Comment by Liz – January 7, 2013 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes, Im with you. I Love the Mob Doctor . Its one of the best shows on TV. I think they should give it a chance and leave it on ONE night. Quit moving it around I think they want it to fail. Fox is not that good of a network anyway they need the mob doctor.

Comment by a – January 7, 2013 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If Fox would leave it on a constant schedule, maybe it would have more viewers. But Fox is just like ABC, something good comes along and they cancel it, but you can bet your ass their going to keep The housewives of somewhere, mean girls or pregnant teens, which all are such good examples for women/girls!!! It still amazes me that in most industries, the one’s making the decisions, are the ones who don’t have enough sense to come in out of the rain!!!

Comment by deborah walton – January 14, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Mob doctor is awesome . The combination of doctor show and gangster , what do you have to do to keep a show these days . Sell it to another network then ….

Comment by Cue – January 7, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with all of the above ,when this show first started i was not crazy about it,but it really become a highlight for my husband and me..Dam you people ..bring it back…

Comment by patricia – January 27, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! I love this show! I think its the only drama I watch on TV or FOX next to Bones…nothing seems to last long on TV anymore.

Comment by amanda – January 7, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree completely!! Mob Doctor had a lot of spark and we all absolutely looked forward to each new episode!! It is a great show and I too will stop watching any FOX programming if it’s cancelled.

Comment by Walt – January 7, 2013 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Too Late….I see the Mob Doctor series finale was on tonight…..and as you shut down another good program I say……I NO LONGER WATCH FOX programs……Wake up FOX!!!!!!

Comment by Walt – January 7, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Mob doctor is one of the best shows my husband and I have seen in a long time…we will also boycott fox if this amazing show stops!! Keep mob doctor!!!

Comment by madalyn johnson – January 7, 2013 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Mob Doctor has so much to offer from the acting to the scripts to the plot. Please keep this show on the air. At least give it another season to breathe.

Comment by J.Brand – January 7, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i love this show….second season.
        im in!!!!

Comment by tee see – January 7, 2013 09:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • agree

Comment by sbr – January 8, 2013 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, Mob Dr. is a good show. I’am glad fox did show all of the show and didn’t take it off like ABC does. The shows that should go they stay forever.

Comment by Sharon Jansky – January 8, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Right If they cancell The Mob Doctor, I’ll cancell Fox……..

Comment by Lucy – January 8, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i agree, i wish the tv company’s would quit cancelling shows after one season. it shows incompitence on their part.. Did they not research or put much thought into the show before they aired? Instead of cancelling the series why not spend those millions on upgrading the show. i am signing up for netflix and cancelling my tv listings on my dish as everytime there is a show i like it is cancelled even with 4-5 million viewers. then i have to invest my time into getting interested in another show even though it will more than likely be cancelled after one season. is there many shows that make it past one season. i bet it must be around 5 percent of new shows get another year. Hey newsflash tv mogoul maybe it was a crappy time slot!!!

Comment by Rene Kohl – January 9, 2013 05:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t believe that idiotic shows like Anger Management, Honey Boo Boo and all these reality tv shows (I know, different networks…nonetheless) are on and they’re cancelling a great show like The Mob Doctor. I love this show and looked forward to watching it every week. I don’t really blame Fox, they gotta go with the ratings, I blame the IDIOTS out there for watching brainless, asinine tv shows instead.

Comment by Jennifer – January 9, 2013 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree! Two years in a row, FOX craps on people who want to watch real shows and not Idol crap.

Comment by newfoxhater – January 10, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What can we do to get these good dramma shows back? Does anyone care what we think? Where do we write, e-mail, call? We LOVED the Mob Doctor!

Comment by B & G Smith – January 9, 2013 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love Touch and Mob Doctor!!!!!! We were finally watching FOX after many years if finding nothing good on it!!!!!

Comment by Mary – January 11, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gotta bring back and keep mob doc some of us are hooked thank you very much

Comment by stacy white – January 14, 2013 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My husband and I do not like Touch. We tried it severall times and found it too boring and hard to understand. However, we loved Mob Doctor and are disappointed that it may not be back. Hope they to let it come back maybe with the Doctor taking the dead father’s place and still being a doctor. Lily

Comment by Lily – January 18, 2013 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just for that I will refuse to watch The Following. See how they like that which of course will be a good show but this is my way of protesting.

Comment by Bob – January 21, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what idiot decided mob boss, emily owens md, park 666, along with chuck and a few other faves should be cancelled? awesome shows the lot…ans some insubordinate cacelled them? ugh!!

Comment by mischelle rico – April 14, 2013 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Mob Doctor too. I wish some actors would band together and buy a station and pick up these great but cancelled shows. I wish Opra would pick up Mob Doctor and Emily Owens.

Comment by sharon – June 29, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fox has had a massive failure of a fall. Optimistic about The Following, though…

Comment by Alex – November 28, 2012 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any chance they will consider bringing back The Chicago Code??? They must realize by now what a mistake it was to cancel it.

Comment by Ana – November 28, 2012 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched & actually really liked The Mob Doctor. It’s a pity Fox can’t manage to launch & keep decent shows in their first seasons. Bones is essentially the only scripted drama keeping them afloat. (Bones is phenomenal, btw.) Let’s hope The Following works out for them.

Comment by Lauren – November 28, 2012 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mob Doctor is AWFUL.

Comment by Elyse – November 29, 2012 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Mob Doctor and I think they should keep it.

Comment by Karen – December 17, 2012 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You don’t know what your talking about. Mob Doctor needs to stay

Comment by jon baker – January 7, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Elyse get a clue Mob Doctor needs to stay

Comment by jon baker – January 7, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • if mob doctor is canceled i won’t be watching touch

Comment by ricky – December 9, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i won’t either.I will stop watching all together except for bones

Comment by Alisha Hawk – December 21, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i am very unhappy about mob doctor being canceled it was a good drama show. why are all the good shows being taken of television and being replaced with junk.

Comment by justine saunders – January 1, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What do you mean Dan? It was set to return in the fall and now it’s returning in Feb. I can’t wait for it to come back and since I hadn’t heard anything about when it was coming back, this is wonderful news!

Comment by Nunaya_Bidness – November 28, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • considering how terrible Touch is IMO it’s perfectly understandable that they’re pushing it back. They just don’t want to screw things up with Sutherland

Comment by mac – November 28, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cancel it now, Sutherland’s acting is so monolithic ,bad, the Mob is better,obvs.

Comment by karine french (@karinefrench) – November 28, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Touch is great for the idea!! I don;t question the acting, as long as I just can’t wait to see the 2nd season! I am antsy to see it! DON’T CANCEL TOUCH! I think is a good aproach for ordinary people to get friendly with the other dimensions..of our lives :)

Comment by ruxalinda – January 4, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Save the Mob Doctor! The Mob Doctor is the new Fringe. I would like to see more episodes and would watch it on Friday evenings. What they should cancel is that Kitchen’s Nightmare show that is supposed to come back. Blech. Mob Doctor and Touch on Friday nights would be a good one-two punch.

We need more scripted dramas! Enough with the reality shows and talent(?) competitions.

Comment by Renee – November 28, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yuck! Yes, Mob Doc and Touch on Friday would be a punch. A gut punch to barfsville.
      They never shoulda cancelled The Finder, and The Good Guys!

Comment by Alienate – November 28, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Finder at 8, Mob Doctor at 9, and then Chicago Code at 10 would have made for an amazing Friday night — there is nothing else on Friday that would compete with it all

Comment by H.Houston – November 28, 2012 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree 100% all the good shows are being taken off the air and more shows about killing people seem to be hitting the charts. Makes one wonder if these stations actually care about the effect they are having on the public. These shows have desensitised the nation.

Comment by kwaters@gmail.com – January 7, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree Renee. I really like this show. I think The Mob Doctor has tremendous potential. I also feel that if it gets a second chance, it will boost Fox’s ratings. The problem is that there are too many young people who don’t get the premise of the show and would rather watch Glee or some other trash. It’s the same problem we have with our politics. Young, uninmormed, tempermental young people who don’t realize good things when they see them.

Comment by Derrick – December 8, 2012 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree Renee!!!!!

Comment by Charlie – December 29, 2012 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i realy enjoyed the mob doctor i just do not understand why good show are canceled

Comment by justine – January 3, 2013 02:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fox should have kept Chicago Code and Lie to Me, because right now they have NOTHING but an aging Bones and a “die a slow death” Glee.

Comment by Midori004 – November 28, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So true..

Comment by karine french (@karinefrench) – November 28, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bones desperately needs more ACTION, as well as some “believable” affection between Booth and Brennan! I have loved this show over the years, especially David Boreanaz. However, I see it dying, right before our eyes. The writers are killing Bones.

Comment by Ros – November 28, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absofreakinglutely. I should have seen the writing on the wall though—’Lie to Me’ was actually doing well in the ratings, even as they shuffled it all over the schedule, and Fox STILL canned it. Should’ve realized Mob Doc would be given no chance at all after that. ‘Lie to Me’ was a fantastic show…also wouldnt mind seeing Chicago Code and even the criminally underrated popcornish “The Good Guys” back. Damn you Fox, stop cancelling all of these great shows!!!!! ARGH!!! =)

Comment by Pat D. – November 28, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Good Guys was awesome, but the ratings were awful. Right now my big beef with Fox is that they don’t release many of these one season shows on DVD. Where is The Good Guys? Where is The Finder?

Comment by ben – November 28, 2012 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think GG is on Netflix, not sure about Finder.

Comment by Pat D. – November 28, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s right! I’m not a big fan of Touch and don’t watch Mob Doctor (the whole series premise sounded horrible to me), I didn’t even realize that Touch hadn’t even started season 2 yet. Fox doesn’t know how to give scripted dramas a chance. After this season I’ll only be watching the network for Bones and Raising Hope, although I too am hoping that good things come from The Following (I’m really looking forward to it).

Comment by elr – November 28, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I enjoy watching The Mob Doctor! I really wish they DON’T cancel. I was SO upset they cancelled Alcatraz last season! I think it was a Fox show. I like Dr. Grace’s story… how she tells stories from her childhood then are relevant to her current situations. PLEASE Fox DON’T cancel.

Comment by Erica Cruz – November 28, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its no surprise that FOX keeps pushing back the premiere of Touch. Honestly I can’t see this show doing much for FOX when it does return. Hopefully The Following hits because that show actually looks pretty good.

Comment by Jared – November 28, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wasn’t sure about the Mob Doc in the beginning, but each episode has gotten better and the last 2-3 episodes have been great. Hope they give it a chance for another season. It is growing, just not fast enough.

Comment by LostinaCastle – November 28, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love mob doctor. Each episode has gotten better than the last. I hope they don’t cancel it. I would to see it moved to Friday night also. Friday nights have nothing good on. I liked chicago code also. Wow I am surprised more people don’t like it. And tonight they hinted that Constantine is her father, what a great twist.

Comment by Amy wazwaz – December 3, 2012 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with all who said it took til’ the 3rd episode or so and I agree Friday’s are a good night. And, now, after reading a lot of these comments, I wish I’d have seen Chicago Code.

Comment by pj – January 6, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s clear the Mob Doctor is getting cancelled. The deadline to announce a back nine was before Thanksgiving. At least it’s airing all the episodes. The Following may have a following. Touch getting pushed back is not a good sign.

Comment by lll – November 28, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dec 31st? Really?

Hurry up 2013, I can’t wait to see those ratings!

Comment by Jk – November 28, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sigh, sometimes I wonder why I bother with new serial dramas anymore. They all seem to get cancelled before they take off, leaving me bitter, LOL. Also never understood the hate directed at “Mob Doctor”…even if you dont like Spiro (who I thought was at the very least COMPETENT at the role, hell, I even liked ), you have Forsythe and Ivanek (sp?), two fantastic actors, in the cast.

Comment by Pat D. – November 28, 2012 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel the same way about new shows. I loved GBC and they cancelled it. Body of Proof is barely hanging on and they are getting rid of that, Last Resort is getting the axe…. it all sucks

Comment by H.Houston – November 28, 2012 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Whatever you heard that said Body of Proof was cancelled is not true…

Comment by nick1372 – November 28, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I didn’t say it was getting cancelled did I — I said it was barely holding on. They got rid of half of the original cast and held it off until it became a winter filler. That is a huge step down from a season regular show

Comment by H.Houston – November 28, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I was getting into Last Resort too…thanks for reminding me, LOL

Comment by Pat D. – November 28, 2012 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • WhY is body of proof going? leave touch alone also!!! my word doesnt anyone listen fo those of us who watch? eli stone was awesome also even tho i love jlm in elementary…what else is going? not burn notice pray tell or white collar….omg imma die if they go too!!!

Comment by mischelle rico – April 14, 2013 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heres by XMAS wish FOX keep Fringe and just forget about Touch.

Comment by Jack – November 28, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too bad. I really like The Mob Doctor from the start & will miss it. Tried to watch Touch but after about the 4th or 5th episode decided it was a waste of my time.

Comment by Joanna – November 28, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked Mob Doctor —- I think with the new reveal about Franco they opened up some amazing avenues for storylines. But I think Monday night is not a good night for it. It has too much competition against Castle and Hawaii 5-0

Comment by H.Houston – November 28, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Mob Doctor is not up against Hawaii Five-0 and Castle.

Comment by nick1372 – November 28, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • True, my mistake it sits alone at 9pm and they both follow

Comment by H.Houston – November 28, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow… I guess I’m the only person anywhere who really loved Touch, huh? I never really thought it would make it to a season 2 because its subject matter is so spiritual and television these days seems to be a much more visceral experience… people want to see blood and gore mixed in with their drama. I’m really rooting for Touch to make it, but as Fox doesn’t seem to be interested in supporting it (surprise, surprise), I’m trying not to get my hopes up.

Comment by Jinq2 – November 28, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Touch. Even watched that one episode they aired in like August. I agree with you though, doesn’t seem like fox is wanting to support it. And they should they could use a successful show

Comment by Robin – November 28, 2012 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too love Touch so you are not alone

Comment by Amanda – December 31, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • no your not the only one I love touch too and the following is awsome

Comment by Debbie Stewart-Keller – February 17, 2013 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’m going to stop watching these new series because these networks seem to cancel them far too early: 666 Park Avenue & The Mob Doctor were (are) finally starting to get interesting. I’m fed up with the early cancellations and it seems to get worse every year!

Comment by Karrie – November 28, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awwww sad to hear about The Mob Doctor. It definitely didn’t start out great but I’ve really come to enjoy watching the show. I really hope they give it at least a second season!

Comment by Sara – November 28, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was a terrible low quailty show to begin with, only watched the first episode. They had been filming in my neighborhood since September (NIGHTMARE!) and it totally surpised me when the notices went around that they are filming scenes again this weekend, totally don’t get why. Well, glad to hear it’s finally going to be gone for good.

Comment by Windy City Girl (@windycitybabe) – November 29, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wait, you only watched the Pilot, and that means the rest of the show is terrible? Lots of shows that ended being legendary had terrible Pilots…some even had 2nd episodes that were completely different from the Pilot, since they often get filmed months afterwards. Now, I’m not saying MD was going to be legendary, but to say it was always AWFUL, I’m sorry, I just dont get it.

Comment by Pat D. – November 29, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is this show getting cancelled? I just got around to watching an episode on our “primetime on demand” and it’s pretty good. Give it a second season, people!

Comment by sash fan – November 30, 2012 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad at least some other people liked it! I find the Mob doctors to be intriguing. And after last nights show I am really curious where they wanted to go with the story line. Spiro is great and I loved her in my boys. Fox is really holding on by a thread though…

Comment by hmm – December 4, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sad to hear that this show has been cancelled. It’s as good or better than most suspense dramas. I think they should reconsider.

Comment by Judith – December 5, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please please pleaseeee don’t cancel MOB DOCTOR!! I absolutely love this show!it is awesome and amazing I can wait for Monday nights because of it!!

Comment by amanda – December 10, 2012 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved Mob Doctor but agree it needs to be on Friday nights! Fox needs to redo their line up and give the show a second chance. The last three episodes have really unfolded a good storyline.

Comment by pai – December 13, 2012 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It just astounds me as to where these ratings come from…..The two best shows which have aired on Fox the past year were “Chicago Code” and the “Mob Doctor” and both of those are (or were) cancelled and they are bringing back “Touch”???? Keifer Sutherland must be one of Foxes major shareholders. “24″ was dynamite but “Touch”????? Give me a break!

Comment by BuckeyeLarry – December 13, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see the Mob Doctor on Friday nights. But what I would like see the fox network do is buy the Knight Rider franchise and team it & The Mob Doctor shows together. 1 on at 9 and the other at 10.

Comment by Matt – December 16, 2012 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like the Mob Doctor. I hope they reconsider a second season .

Comment by Antionette – December 19, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They really just need to switch the night they air it. but its a fantastic show, i love it.

Comment by Jenna – December 22, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Mob Doctor DOES NOT need to cancel!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Charlie – December 29, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And you are basing this on… what exactly? Not the ratings and money-making potential, that’s for sure.

Comment by nick1372 – January 2, 2013 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes fox give shows a chance touch is lame…. I won’t lie I though mob doctor looked boring when I was previews but not anymore I love it! I’m sick of networks canceling shows after one season and then the next season they come out with some even worse! The mob doctor is pretty good and that Franco and Matt characters are way gorgeous…

Comment by Elizabeth – December 29, 2012 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please try to save this show!! Much better than most shows!!!

Comment by the.fredericks98@gmail.com – December 30, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry but if the Mob Doctor cancels I will NOT watch anymore episodes on Fox EVER again the Mob Doctor needs to be given a chance to have a second season I have been watching it since day 1 and I love it so do NOT cancel it

Comment by Charlie – December 30, 2012 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chicago Code was awesome and just started watching Mob Doctor and it sucks as usual that good shows always get the shaft. Maybe we can hope for another Reality Show? LOL

Oh and I thought The Finder was boring so I was glad to see that go. It was a good concept but the horrible acting made it hard to watch.

Comment by B. Cross – January 1, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really miss Chicago Code and now Mob Dr. leaving too? It makes me sick. They are both great shows. Why do the good shows leave and the ridiculously stupid shows remain? I don’t get it. Maybe they should pick a different time to air. Whatever it takes. Please bring back Chicago Code and Mob Dr.!!! :(

Comment by MsLadyShip – January 2, 2013 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They really don’t care what any of us think. They will cancel or renew what they want. So saying anything doesn’t help. Just like when they canceled Dollhouse, etc…
    They do what they want.

Comment by Michelle – January 3, 2013 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like all I’ll be watching on Fox then is Nikita, and when that is gone, I am done with Fox! Either bring back Mob Doctor or loose viewers!

Comment by Michelle – January 3, 2013 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The last 4 episodes have been excellent with good action. The series started slow to gte you acquainted with the characters/storylines. I personsally like the shpow and have watched each episode

Comment by Joe Massa – January 4, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mob Doctor was a good & a little different that is on this season. Please consider to not to cancell

Comment by Beverly – January 5, 2013 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am with most of you – tired of watching anything new the moment you get into the show – watch it and look forward to it – they get cancelled! tv now really sucks – they seem to keep the crappy shows (ok some good) but the bad out weight the good shows – they cancell fringe, the finder, good guys, the mob doctor, last report – and this is to only name a few that do have followers – what they do not include in the internet viewership which is alot – some like myself when a new show that is good comes out but is only on days/times that you are already watching somethng else – we either PVR or watch on the net – i think i am just going to give up TV shows all together and stick with movies – at least you know when the are done – no expectations – sad that TV has come to this :(

Comment by Euro66 – January 5, 2013 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another reason why I try not watch anything on Fox. Mob Doctor has the potential to be really great and it will never the chance. If the X-Files debuted today it would have been cancelled by the third episode.😢

Comment by Hti – January 5, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who is msking these decisions? Fox get rid of all they good shows. First Sarah Connor (yes I am going there), then Fringe got confusing then good toward the end, then Chicago Code one of the realist shows gone. YOU MUST KEEP MOB DOCTOR!

Comment by a andrews – January 5, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Keep The Mob Doctor! I can’t stand tha they keep canceling great shows, it keeps getting better, i wish they would give it another go…

Comment by Marlene – January 5, 2013 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here we go again…Just when my faith in tv programming was starting to come back – wham! The mob doctor & 666 park avenue isn’t full of idiots screaming their heads off or wann-a-bees howling up on a stage but both sure held the attention of their audiences. Thank you, FOX, for getting the attention of a lot of people & then dropping the ball – I think FOX will now be on my parental controls!!

Comment by sandy m – January 6, 2013 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m tired off enjoying Fox shows and then they end up cancelled. If The Mob Doctor goes – I’m doing watching anything from Fox until it airs a few years – then I’ll just catch up online.

Comment by Bethany – January 6, 2013 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Fox brings back the Mob Doctor. Great Show. I think I saw a commercial for Stars on High Dives…really? We want good drama and Fox keeps cancelling them…enough with the reality shows. Keep Mob Doctor.

Comment by ADH – January 6, 2013 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Fox brings it back too awesome show ….completely agree no more reality shows…Mob Doctor is a great show and Fox cancelling it is ridiculous

Comment by Lydia – January 6, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am done watching fox any new shows forget I am sick of getting involved with shows that I love being cancelled stopped watching ABC for the same reason time is to valuable to waste on Fox.

Comment by Sue Schegan – January 6, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe we should all just stick to DVD players & movies & cancel all the cables & dishes. HMMMMM….wonder what would happen

Comment by sandy m – January 6, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think mob doctor is an awesome show just like i thought alcatraz was i enjoyed that show also i think you need to give mob doctor another 13 episodes and if it doesn’t work out then cancel the show save mob doctor and who really cares for touch i dont.

Comment by tina – January 6, 2013 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post