Exclusive

General Hospital Exclusive: Watch Todd, Carly and Skye (?!) Surprise Blair and Tea in Llanview!

A trio of General Hospital vets are headed to the late, great Llanview in this Thursday’s installment — and we have an exclusive first look at the wonderfully rocky road trip.

RELATED | Exclusive: Castle Books GH‘s Nancy Lee Grahn For War of the Roses-Esque Episode

Port Charles denizens Carly, Skye and Todd hightail it to the now-defunct One Life to Live‘s Pennsylvania burg to track down soon-to-be-wed Blair and Tea (played by Kassie DePaiva and Florencia Lozano, respectively). Their mission: to question the twosome about Tomas’ uncanny resemblance to erstwhile GH mobster Alcazar before he marries Todd’s ex.

Press PLAY below to watch the trio arrive in Llanview, then hit the comments!

Loading video...
TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Daytime TV, Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. I Heart Chuck Bass (and Damon Salvatore) says:

Oh, Todd — please get your woman. You and Blair are lost without each other.

2. Abe From says:

GH is so much fun to watch again! The ratings are up and Sonny’s screen time is down. Coincidence? I think not.

3. Jessica says:

A road trip with Carly, Skye and Todd?! Priceless! I am loving General Hospital! I hope Tomas turns out to be Alcazar. I don’t know how they would explain it, but honestly I don’t care. LOL! Having the Quartermaines back in the fold has been great too! My only gripe is the Connie storyline. I’m so over her!

4. amy says:

carly and todd are hilarious

5. OTB says:

Love it. Hope Blair, Tea, and Skye stay on GH.

6. Love Blair and the story with Todd is only the beginning of their mating dance! Love it when she comes to town.

7. rebecca says:

yup, OLTL saved GH. Cannot freaking wait! Tea and Blair share the screen again! And Carly, Skye and Todd at the door! BRING BACK OLTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Caterina says:

I second that!

• Terry says:

No. Having Anna, Robert, Duke, the Quartermaines back is what saved GH, not OLTL.

• StupidPeopleShutUp says:

Terry, you’re high. The entire OLTL creative team saved GH. Wake up.

• msgdr says:

No you are the one high…all anyone has to do is look at when the ratings started to go up and it sure as hell wasn’t when the OLTL characters came on or are on, except Todd. People can accept Todd and yeah even Starr, but most don’t like anybody else from OLTL on the show. They are all useless on GH. I was a OLTL fan too and wouldn’t miss a show but when a show dies it needs to die and be buried. None of the crap of trying to make 2 soaps into one like some damn marriage. It isn’t working and if RC isn’t careful he will lose the faithful GH fans and then GH will die alslo

• ron says:

no a little bit of everything is what saved gh terry

• April says:

Paleeze, I can’t stand all the OLTL crossovers. The only one I enjoy having is Jon McBain because well, just look at him!

• DebbyS says:

He (well, Michael Easton) is the reason I started watching. He as doesn’t get much airtime (though he’s had time to prove his character’s heroic abilities), so far I’m staying with the show because some of the story lines are interesting and they keep moving right along (problems are resolved!), and nearly every actor on the show is quite good and a pleasure to watch.

• marianne says:

the only oltl character worth watching is todd. the rest of them aren’t doing anything for gh.

8. Lou says:

Thrilled to see Blair with Starr yesterday, loved Molly having a front seat to Manning Family Values today, Skye and Carly were great, looking forward to Skye tangling with Todd and Blair tomorrow. And of course, always happy to see Todd and Blair. Hoping this is the beginning of their reunion story, and finding out that Todd did not kill his brother. The Mannings will be a great addition to the revitalized GH.

9. Dande says:

Oh, Todd and Blair… they never cease to draw me in. Every single time. And, yes, Blair opening the door to Todd, Carly and Skye? “What the hell?!” indeed!

Bring on the Todd/Blair dance. Love it, love it, love it!

10. O2B says:

Looks like Blair needs an intervention and Todd’s arrived just in time to save her from herself! Todd, Blair, and Skye sharing scenes again will be EPIC. Hope Blair and Skye are going to be long term. GH is much improved and brought back this viewer, but GH plus Manning Family Values and a repopulated Quartermaine family would rock! More Q’s and Mannings, please!

• Shauna says:

Quartermaine vs Mannings FTW! With Starr and Michael trying to keep the peace in their dysfunctional familes is must see tv for me. Fabulous to see Blair and Skye back in the mix where they belong. I always tune in to see Blair.

11. Janice says:

Can’t wait to see Blair and Tea tomorrow! This looks awesome. I’ve missed OLTL so much. LOL, though if you notice in the article it says a trio of GH vets– well, Todd isn’t a GH vet, and Skye has been on all 3 ABC soaps, so… ya. But this is awesome!

12. Mark222 says:

I may be in the minority here, but I’d love just ONE character from AMC to show up as well, even to just resolve the cliffhanger. How amazing would it be for Erica, Adam, or Tad to show up in GH for a stint? Or maybe Dr. Death himself, David Hayward?

13. Verna says:

Blair is on for exactly two more episodes after tomorrow. Back for more later? Probably, but don’t look for her full time any time soon. Skye – I have no idea how long she’ll be around, but hope it’s for awhile.

14. Pat says:

I cannot believe how great General Hospital has been this month. Todd and Starr need Blair. Now just reunite Todd and Blair so we can have love in the afternoon, and The Mannings vs. The Quatermaines.

• Kvivik says:

No no. We need to rebuild the quartermaines first. With no Alan or Edward it would not be much of a fight between the 2 families.
      I personally would like to see Todd and AJ actually become friends. Very few soap characters have been as emotionally (and physically) tortured as Todd and AJ over their soap lives. It would seriously be cool to have them team up against Sonny. :-)
      Oh yeah, then we need Thorsten Kaye to reprise is Port Charles role of Dr. Ian Thornhart and really blow Todd’s mind!!! hee hee.

15. Linda says:

I didn’t watch OLTL. I hope Blair isn’t a regular on GH. She reminds me of a man. YUCK

• Kate Lynn says:

Don’t be ridiculous! Blair (Kassie) is absolutely gorgeous! Such a lovely lady.

• pink says:

She does not remind me of a man but i still don’t want her on GH EVER!If we have to have her she should only be a back ground player to Lorenzo/Sky/Carly s/l and nothing more.The OLTL characters are only tolerable when they are extras/back ground players to GH ORIGINALS like The Spencers & The Q’s.They should never ever be leads on the show with their own s/l because this is NOT OLTL and it’s history should never be a part of GH.EVER.

• Kvivik says:

Wow. Bitter much?

• TJ says:

GH is getting its high ratings in part due to the OLTL cast coming aboard. There were many GH storylines/characters that needed to go (Lisa Niles, Ewan Keenan, Maggie). The OLTL writers & actors have breathed new life into GH and saved the show. Daytime was and may still be a dying breed. What difference does it make where great characters come from as long as they are working to further the storylines and get higher ratings. You have a choice, GH on air or GH cancelled. I prefer GH to be alive and well.

• It has nothing to do with the OLTL cast popping up. Most people who watched OLTL watch GH. The OLTL writers realized since they messed up with OLTL, they needed to pick things up with GH. And how? Bring back story lines involving the Quartermaines and mix older generation and newer generation and bring back lost of classics that haven’t been on in years. It’s just a known fact.

• TJ says:

OLTL’s ratings were actually higher than GH’s during its last year on air. The writers didn’t “mess up.” It ended strong, with some of the best storylines. My point remains that OLTL actors are, in part, the reason for GH’s strong ratings. If you were a fan of both shows then why not be happy we at least have one ABC soap still on the air? I don’t get people’s inability to give credit where credit is due. Last year, GH was on the chopping block. It may still be. Get over yourselves and support what is working now. I don’t know anyone who believes that Maggie was a stronger character than Todd, John or any OLTL character.

• SoapFan says:

Me too

• linda says:

agree with pink

• Kate Lynn says:

You know… if GH wasn’t doing as well as it is—in terms of ratings, storylines, and the rich use of history and vets—then maybe I’d understand your complaint. But the fact of the matter is—and I know GH fans have a fit when OLTL fans say this, but just remember I’m a fan of all 3 ABC soaps—OLTL was ABC’s strongest soap, period. GH is lucky to be the surviving soap, and the GH fans are just the luckiest fans in TV right now…. I don’t understand how GH fans can complain??? The new regime at GH has done a WONDERFUL job reviving the show. GH has been in shambles for years. But, don’t forget that the new regime is OLTL’s ex regime of many years, and that crossovers are not new to the ABC soaps. I don’t see one bit how OLTL characters are taking over GH? They’re merely part of subplots, and they connect Llanview to Port Charles. It tempts OLTL fans to tune in, and that also means a ratings boost. GH fans are lucky, period. Nothing to complain about considering the alternative that OLTL fans (and AMC fans) face- which is cancellation. GH is thriving in every way and is getting the recognition it deserves; OLTL was thriving but never got the recognition it deserved. Yet, it could be said that OLTL saved GH in numerous ways. Celebrate GH while you still have it and don’t get bogged down being upset with the mere subplots and few minutes that the OLTL characters fill because believe you me, GH is benefiting from the OLTL regime- cast and crew. The best is yet to come for GH, but OLTL and AMC…. well, we don’t have much to show for ourselves, after having fought tooth and nail for over a year to bring back our soaps. Please try to be understanding when it comes to the OLTL infusion.

• Nunya says:

who cares the OLTL ppl r here so deal

• ron says:

speaking of yuck Linda your a dingbat

16. Krystle says:

Todd please fight for Blair again! Not that I ever doubted he would. ;) These two belong tg.

17. Kimber says:

Now Victor needs to show up so Tea can be happy again. She’s suffered enough!!
    Miss alcazar!!! Would love to see how they explain it… Loved him with Skye and he loved his daughter.
    Watched an old AMC ep, never liked David Hayworth but w/all Anna exes it would be interesting to see him pop up. Maybe he’s working in Switerland ;) oh and I can’t really remember what happened to Aiden Devane but I think he was sent to prison for something Diane could easily get him out for so bring him back!!! Also with “Duke” back and real Duke Lavery alive and eventually coming back what about Ryan Lavery?!?! (W/o Greenlee!)

18. I LOVE LOVE LOVE GH these days!!!Please Blair and Todd NEED to be together they are lost without each other. What can i say about blair todd and skye on screen again except yayayayayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and add carly to the mix i’M LOVING IT. Please keep Blair and Skye in port charles regularly they are a much needed breath of fresh air in port charles

19. rebecca says:

GH needs to keep Robin Christopher as Skye. I absolutely love Skye and the rivalry with Carly. On that note, bring back Jax too.. Skye & Jax vs Carly? yes please

20. I will probably be in the minority here,but I do not want any AMC people on GH and I feel like there just enough OLTL people on. I do not know if Kassie Depava would want to relocate. I do not want GH to lose it’s identity. I watched OLTL since day one and I miss it every day. But I have also watched GH even longer and I want it to stay GH.

21. Mandy says:

Watched OLTL until the end. Miss it very much! This makes me so happy! I couldn’t care less if Todd and Blair end up together. I don’t understand this obsession everyone has with shoving them together, in the last minute just to have a notion of a “happy ending.” Well, as you can see, although OLTL has ended (for now… it still could come back), life is still happening in Llanview. The characters aren’t standing still. I wouldn’t expect that from Blair and Todd either. Plus, Todd has a history of hurting Blair. Blair is pretty impressive as a person these days, at least compared to the old days. And I’m enjoying that. I don’t like to see her getting hurt by Todd, time and time again. In the same way, I don’t want to see Carly and Sonny get back together either. Progress, people!
    Sorry… I went on a bit of a rant. But those are my sentiments, and I’m a diehard OLTL fan. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s GH!
    PS- I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Blair and Tea are friends. They remind me of Viki and Dorian.

22. Tracy says:

Tgis GH/OLTL hybrid is incredible. Having been a fan of all ABC soaps since I was a child, I am so happy the powers that be merged the two shows. They’ve taking the best of both worlds and have turned it into an exciting and poignant hour of TV. Love John McBain, Todd et al in Port Charles. Ted King returning to GH would be great, second only to a Thorsten Kay return to Port Charles as Dr Ian Thornhart. The nurses ball is coming up and Lucy Coe does need an escort … just saying!

23. Ric says:

I agree keep Skye in PC and more visits by Tea The Mannings and the Q s would be awesome

24. JamandaFan says:

So excited for this!! I just wish they would bring on Natalie! Not because I miss OLTL (which I do) but if John was a new character that GH had just created and he talked about his girlfriend/ love of him life endlessly and then started kissing Sam–that girl would show up and cause trouble for John and Sam and everyone in town. It feels so weird to constantly hear about Natalie and NEVER SEE HER! (Love GH right now–Ron and Frank are the best!)

25. I miss One Life To Live!

26. Patti says:

I love Todd&Blair.

27. Jane says:

With the exception of the Tea/Starr scenes and Blair/Starr scenes on GH, watching Tea and Blair in a scene feels like the first time I’m watching OLTL again, in its true essence, since it went off the air. Makes me so happy!
    I’ve always said Viki and Dorian are the soul of OLTL.
    In these last years, it has become evident that Blair and Tea are the heart of OLTL- at least this generation of the show.

28. tony c says:

GH is on fire only due to the former OLTL creative team. It was a hot mess and I fastwarded thru much of it, RC & FV know story tellng and they are telling compelling tales and I for one am thrilled less of Sonny, Carly and Jason. I have watched all ABC daytime since the 1970′s. It was a creative mess before RC and FV-

29. Cath says:

LOVE THIS! Todd & Blair reunited with Skye! Who have predicted this? GH has been on fire with all the Quartermaine stuff & now this! Todd & Blair needed to reunite like yesterday, Blair needs to come on GH full time so that we could have a dream business storyline of the Mannings vs. the Quartermaines with Michael & Starr as the romance caught in the middle of this.

30. Brandy says:

I love Skye, too! Hope they kep her, she breaths life into every story and character. I do like Todd and McBain, but agree that the Return if Scopio, Anna nd Duke, is huge! Especially since Robin alive. I grew up in The 80′s, this is huge for me and many others.

31. gailer says:

GH has been so good lately and it’s icing on the cake to have these OLTL characters on GH too in a related storyline

32. Annick says:

My favorite two actresses finally sharing the small screen together and looking absolutely FAB doing it. Heck YEAH!!! Robin Christopher(Skye) and Florencia Lozano (Tea) Rocks!!! Now bring on Victor & Alcazar 4 my girls so I can do the Happy dance.

33. Alexis says:

How are they having this S/L without the gorgeous and extremely talented Ted King?

34. Faison says:

I think the crossover storylines are cool. I think people are forgetting that Skye crossed from AMC to OLTL to GH years ago. Anna Devane was on AMC from 2001-2003. Robin was on AMC a few days in 2001 when she discovered her mother was alive. Some of the Chandlers from AMC and Buchanans from OLTL mixed it up on both soaps years ago during the baby switch storylines. If you are Y&R/B&B fans, think about how well the Sheila Carter crossover did for years! Lauren, Brad, Ashley, Amber, Deacon, and others have also crossed between those 2 soaps over the years. People need to try to give this a chance. I think it would also be cool for Anna’s other ex-husband, David Hayward, would roll into town. What about Anna’s twin sister Alex and nephew Aidan? It would be awesome if Alex were to trick Faison into making him think she was Anna and were to end up being the one to take him down and rescue Robin from Switzerland! What if Ryan Lavery ended up being related to Duke? Then he and Greenlee could end up in Port Charles. I could see Carly and Greenlee tying up with each other! The possibilities are endless. I can’t wait to see how the Tomas/Alcazar storyline ends up playing out!

35. Antwon says:

Robin Christopher is a fantastic actress. I followed her to all three of ABC soaps. She can really emote like no other and plays the best drunk I’ve ever seen. I really loved Skye and Jax together. I want Skye to stick around for good because she is a good foil for Carly and AJ needs someone in his corner. I’d love to see Skye and AJ running ELQ. Skye has a good head for business and she is savvy. I am so thrilled with her stint this time because she has been given something to do and moved around the canvas!

36. lin says:

this should be very interesting why wouldnt Tea know who her brother is unless he is her half brother and he is Alcazar n Lorenzos brothers and they were triples- hey u know soaps- ha- this is getting a little crazy but love Tea Blair Carly Skye Todd and Tomas/Alcazar -just wish they would finally find Victor so Tea can be happy n Todd is finally found not guilty –hopefully they bring back a Jason -love Todd with Blair n with Carly but we all know he loves Blair n will never stop loving her once Victor finally is found Alicen has he unless Tomas is behind that also to keep Blair from Todd

• lin says:

meant to say Luis n Lorenzo r also Tomas’s brothers from the same father n Tea is also same father different mother this is possible n only Tomas made it known to Tea that he was her half brother n since other brothers were in a dangerious business they never wanted to let Tea know about them to keep her safe this is possible

37. brenda w says:

I want todd a blair back together on gh forever carly go jump in the lake.

38. brenda w says:

I love todd a blair i hope they get marry and be very very happy forever love them so much favorite couple of all time.