Exclusive

Exclusive Video: Can Emily Owens and Cassandra Broker a Shaky Peace for Will's Sake?

Tonight’s Emily Owens, M.D. (The CW, 9/8c) finds the doc and her nemesis Cassandra trying their best to get along for Will’s benefit, and we’ve got an exclusive sneak peek at the proposed peace treaty.

RELATED | Arrow Recruits Once Upon a Time‘s David Anders

“You guys are friends, and I like him — a little bit,” the former mean girl explains to Emily. “So I want things to be good with us, and I’m really going to make an effort.”

But when the titular doctor reveals her latest gaffe — which definitely will land her in the dog house with Dr. Bandari — Cassandra can’t help but revert to her bad habits.

Press PLAY to watch the preview, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

1. maki says:

I really like this show. Maggie really pulls it out. She is really funny and these head conversation I really have those not like the scrubs one.
    Only one not filling the quote is Justin Hartley he is sweet and cute, but that is it, everything else is pretty Flat.
    Cassandra and Tyra are pretty funny and mean! Like them

2. CLNorman says:

I want to like Will (Justin Hartley) but I think the show is written in a way to make that hard. I feel that we only see Will through Emily’s eyes and not on his own merit. The only time we saw him outside of Emily’s viewpoint was a couple of episodes ago when she was sleeping and he woke and answered a page. The look he shot Emily when she was unaware of it was the one window into his point of view we’ve seen.

On the other hand, Micah is very easy to like and/or form an opinion on as we’ve seen him outside of Emily’s viewpoint many times, most notably with his mother. I am hoping that Will gets his own storyline soon. It will round out the character more and give us more to like (or dislike) about him.

3. tara17 says:

The show is super fun, well-written and fast-paced. I like the whole cast as well.

4. Tammy says:

I saw the brief clip and can’t wait to see another episode. I’m pretty much hooked on the show. I want to see the characters outside of Emily’s mental voice, but don’t get me wrong, I like the voice too, but not all the time. This show is a fun to watch.

5. mia says:

I dislike the Cassandra/Emily/Will triangle thing. Its really petty and I don’t think I could like a guy who was into my mortal enemy.

• Kath says:

I totally agree, mia. I like the show and I want it to do well but the Emily/Will/Cassandra triangle is awful. Knowing how Cassandra treats Emily, if Will still wants to go out with her, Emily needs to get over him.

The way this triangle keeps getting dragged out, now with random patients saying they should be together!, is really dragging down the show.

6. jacqi says:

We saw a glimpse of Will liking Emily is this week episode. I think that is were that coupling is going to end. If Emily does not end up with Will then she will end up with that one guy doctor (the one with the Mom who has cancer).