First Look: ABC Unveils Castle, Once Upon a Time and Revenge Limited Edition Prints

Get More: Photo Gallery

ABC has a special gift idea for anyone hoping to find Castle and Beckett, Emily Thorne or Snow White under the tree this year: limited edition prints from the hit series Castle, Once Upon a Time and Revenge – and we’ve got a sneak peek at the stunning new images!

RELATED | Madeleine Stowe on Revenge‘s Rising Death Toll, the Initiative’s Big Plan

The photos, ranging from $19.95 to $69.95, are numbered — for instance, there are 815 copies (ha!) of the Once cast — and each comes with a certificate of authenticity. So snatch them up here for the TV addict in your life (or yourself, because you deserve a treat, too!) before they’re all gone.

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments to let us know which shots are on your wish list.

Comments (76)

• I really love the juxtaposition in the Once shot…Charming at the barbecue being my favorite part.

Comment by J – November 27, 2012 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Revenge cast photo is absolutely gorgeous. I want it!

Comment by iMember – November 27, 2012 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG BECKETT

Comment by Dennis – November 27, 2012 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously! Why isn’t she a modle?!

Comment by heather – November 27, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She was a model before becoming an actress. She wasn’t a supermodel or high fashion model, mainly because she isn’t skinny enough. And she is very skinny/hot. But those models are extremely skinny. When a woman is nearly 6 ft tall and weighs under 110 lbs, that is skinny. Stana is 5-9 and probably a buck-twenty-five (125 lbs), which is a very low bmi. So imagine being 2-4 inches taller and 10-15 lbs lighter. Since we always see models surrounded by other models, socialites, and actresses, models seem to be merely slightly thinner than normal people. But those other people are very skinny in their own rights. Models are extreme genetic outliers wrt thinness.

Comment by Patrick – November 27, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Once Luke (head of the show’s wardrobe department) said that the clothes Stana wears in some episodes come directly from the catwalk for her without needing any amendments, so I wouldn’t put my hands on fire on her not being that skinny. That being said, I do think that she is fine the way she is.

Comment by francisca – November 27, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle & Beckett, so cute!

Comment by JAA – November 27, 2012 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nathan and Stana look flawless!!! Bye bye money!!

Comment by Andrea – November 27, 2012 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is really dumb.

Comment by Tom – November 27, 2012 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Citizens of Honey Boo Boo Nation will fling money at anything.

Comment by tvjunkiejason – November 27, 2012 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, the chances that a mega fan of a scripted drama is watching reality tv beyond a competition show is pretty low. The audiences don’t really seem to cross. I had to have someone explain to me why everyone was suddenly saying “Honey Boo Boo.”

Comment by beckstle – November 27, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • why are people saying “honey boo boo”??

Comment by luli – November 28, 2012 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bah humbug.

Comment by Tallulah – November 27, 2012 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Not even an autograph. What a joke.

Comment by Gumpopper – November 27, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree sign the things.

Comment by Midori004 – November 27, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett!! Woah!

Comment by POIFanatic – November 27, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Revenge cast, Lana Parrilla and Stana Katic ones are the best. The rest are just ordinary.

Comment by xav – November 27, 2012 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally unfair that a Portuguese OCD person can’t have those Castle shots….I am outraged :)

Comment by Sara Machado – November 27, 2012 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tivesses ido ao facebook quando o AXN esteve a leiloar fotos autografadas do Castle.

Comment by sofia – November 27, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait, wait, No Ruby? but..but..she’s my favorite! :’(

Comment by Dan – November 27, 2012 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I’d rather have Red/Ruby than Rumple.

Comment by Mary – November 27, 2012 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What an odd pricing structure. $19.95 for “Kate Beckett” but $49.95 for “Rumplestiltskin”? There’s something very wrong with that. I’d be very happy to receive the Kate and the “Snow White” prints but, if I want to stay married, it’s probably not advisable that I buy them.

Comment by David7118 – November 27, 2012 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • if I were your wife we could share that picture of Kate Beckett :D

Comment by JAA – November 27, 2012 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was wondering about the pricing too. Turns out, there’s only 800 prints for Once, but 1000 for Castle. Hence, cost less since there’s more out there. Still, odd.

Comment by baba – November 27, 2012 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love all 3 shows, and although i’d like some from each, I’m gonna have to go with the cheapest, which is still amazing..Castle & Beckett <3

Comment by isabelmonca – November 27, 2012 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol, seeing this, I`d bet ABCPublicity hates Jennifer Morrison. I mean they have made so many great looking kickass Emma promopics and they have choosen this??? This promopic is a crime against beauty, truly awful!!

Comment by Cynthia – November 27, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, but having seen the other pictures from this shoot, it’s sad to say that one is probably the best one

Comment by Amber – November 27, 2012 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nope, that`s not true. Every other pic i have seen was more characteristic and dynamic than this one.

Comment by Cynthia – November 27, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s a fantastic one of Jennifer Morrison – it makes her look younger plus, amazingly, makes her look a fair bit like the kid who plays Henry. Looking at that I can see its not a bad fit.

Comment by ben – November 27, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish there were a Hook one… I’d buy that ;)

Comment by Françoise Boissinot – November 27, 2012 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d buy several and put one in each room.

Comment by Gilda – November 28, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle and Beckett are so cute!! I love this picture!

Comment by Marie – November 27, 2012 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG Castle’s photos are amazing , can’t stop looking at them, makes it harder to wait for a new episode =(

Comment by gossip2010 – November 27, 2012 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh ABC why won’t you ship these items outside of the US & Canada. There are fans in the rest of the world, too… ;(

Comment by M. – November 27, 2012 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sheesh the Evil Queen looks super fierce.

Comment by Frivolouswhim – November 27, 2012 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whose spending $70 on pictures of the cast of Castle???..like really

Comment by Nate – November 27, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I did. Merry Christmas to myself. :)

Comment by Andrea – November 27, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I did. I was trigger happy. Will be a good Christmas present for my niece too.

Comment by baba – November 27, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If people have enough disposable income for this I wish they would think about donating a matching amount to a food bank or the American Red Cross or a charity of their choice.

Comment by nice pictures but – November 27, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you have time to reply to this thread, maybe you should think about volunteering your time to a charity and stop assuming you know how greedy or generous someone is based on one purchase.

Comment by Michael – November 27, 2012 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would if they let me buy it from my country. :(

Comment by Mari – November 27, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caskett and Stana Katic! Please Santa!

Comment by Marie – November 27, 2012 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I totally got the Castle and Beckett one….I regret nothing!

Comment by Stanatic – November 27, 2012 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I did, too! And I don’t, either. :)

Comment by useyourwords – November 27, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Number 1 is my favorite. Nathan and Stana look gorgeous!!

Comment by Christy – November 27, 2012 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, Stana looks stunning.

Comment by Isabel – November 27, 2012 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my god Stana. Stop it. You’re gorgeous. .

Comment by Steph – November 27, 2012 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gahhh… anyone knows if I can edit the shipping address after you’ve purchased? I accidentally added an extra digit to the postal code and I can’t find a customer service page to send a query to. Help please?

Comment by blahdeeblah – November 27, 2012 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t worry too much about this, you really only need the first 3 digits in your postal code. Canada Post will find you, I’ve had a few packages that got delivered with the wrong last 3 digits after I moved a few streets over with no problems at all.

Comment by Jen – November 28, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These are all lovely. Too bad I have no money. :(

Comment by Patty (@phouse1964) – November 27, 2012 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just splurged for Charming. Wish they had Hook as well. Maybe next year?

Comment by Michelle – November 27, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stana looks absolutely STUNNING. Debating about buying her single photo or her and Nathan together.

Comment by Ellie – November 27, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had that debate (except with Nathan) and ended up just buying all three. They were all to pretty to resist!

Comment by Andrea – November 27, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t have any dilemma watching a show. There’s how far my fan love goes.

Comment by tahina – November 27, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m very similar. I watch the show, read articles I come across online, watch sneak peeks and promos and some behind-the-scenes, view pictures, but I’m not the kind of fan to purchase pics like this, especially when they’re super expensive. I will, however, save this article for viewing the pics later :P

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – December 29, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Caskett but got to agree with above.. :-/

Comment by roxam – November 27, 2012 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That second photo makes me want to watch whatever show that actress is on.

Comment by Caro – November 27, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So does that mean you will start watching Castle (if you haven’t already)?

Comment by audrey – November 27, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think I’m going to give it a shot. That woman is an utter knockout.

Comment by Caro – November 27, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • She’s a very good actress too, and her chemistry with co-star Nathan Fillion is out of this world. Give Castle a try…it’s good stuff!!

Comment by Maria – November 27, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And she can act her pants off too. She is brilliant in the role of Beckett!

Comment by Teri – November 28, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stana just gave me a heart attack, and I’m 21 for God’s sake.

Comment by Tine – November 27, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For much cheaper than $20-$70 I can print a picture out.

Comment by Midori004 – November 27, 2012 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • looking at the first picture thinking something is off with beckett’s styling, goes to second picture and literally says out loud “holy crap she looks good”, i know take back what i said about the first pic

Comment by Alan – November 27, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why I can’t get this outsode of the USA or Canada???
    It’s not fair :-(

Comment by lironreeve – November 27, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stana Katic is probably the most gorgeous woman on televison right now. She is incredible

Comment by omabin – November 27, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stana Katic is the only women that makes me question my sexuality! Stunning and smart.

Comment by Ivy – November 27, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy crap on toast….. Ginnifer Goodwin is rocking that solo shot and so is Lana Parilla. She has that gorgeous porcelain quality while still exuding warrior fierceness. I’m blown away. I want the ONCE group shot…. badly

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – November 27, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish they were selling Belle photos and that the group shot wasn’t so large and expensive.

Comment by Kelly – November 27, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MY GOD STANA! Why is this north america only? :(

Comment by Mari – November 27, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stana looks drop dead gorgeous, Snow looks like a badass, Charming is hot, and the Evil Queen is FIERCE. love these prints, but I’m all tapped out after the sales from the past few days =/

Comment by rachelle – November 27, 2012 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes. Lana. Yes.

Comment by Jennifer (@clarkson) – November 28, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Those Castle ics are amazing. I really want all three, but as I’m NOT living in North America, I can kiss that dream goodbye of owning copies of them. Why are you doing this, ABC, there are fans all over the globe, willing to pay for these and cherish them? It’s not fair of you… :(

Comment by Charlotte (@Charlie1977) – November 28, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stanta Katic is just one hot mess no matter what she does.

Comment by VGuidry – November 28, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Casket as cute as always

Comment by Jennifer – December 2, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post