Gossip Girl Hot Shots: Will [Spoiler] and [Spoiler] Reunite Just in Time for the Series Finale?

Bart Bass will be named New York Real Estate’s 2012 Man of the Year in Gossip Girl‘s penultimate episode, airing Dec. 10 at 9/8c on The CW. But it’s who appears to be toasting him — and who’s getting back together — in the following sneak peek that’s really surprising.

PHOTOS | Gossip Girl Sneak Peek: Serena and Dan Host a Dysfunctional Thanksgiving

Blair enlists Serena, Georgina and Sage in her latest plan against Bart, and the scheme may just repair B and S’ friendship, too, if their hug is any indication.

Meanwhile, has Dan’s new path driven him to the true dark side: introducing Chuck’s dad at a fete honoring the real estate mogul?

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. shay says:

this show is big crap, a shame for tv and those writers and the worst ever, ship apart seriously!
    and really dan is dark? I saw more dark than him in this show!
    we know already the end, everything was leaked

2. Dizzle says:

I do love Gossip Girl, but why is Sage still even involved? Worst new character bar Mulan! If they were going to saddle us with Jenny 2.0 I would’ve preferred the original version…. At least she has a reason to be there!

3. Me says:

Ok really the show isn’t what it used to be. But isn’t it great that Blair is in a headband for old times?

4. gary says:

Serena and Blair not being friends for the last season is the dumbest storyline in gossip girl history

• AB says:

It’s about time those two grew apart. That entire group is incapable of having friends outside of one another because nobody else will put up with their psycho ways. Realistically Blair and Serena need to grow apart and grow up. In GG world they should remain social associates but nothing more because they are too toxic to be friends with eachother.

5. Rene says:

This is the final season so I was hoping for a bit more mature and slightly more realistic storyline and yes I’m a Chuck and Blaire shipper. But I guess I was wrong. Oh, another question that’s been bugging me a long time now, whatever happened to their studies or did all of these clueless upper east-siders just decided to drop off from their respective colleges.

6. kate says:

I used to like this show, but the Bart Bass thing entirely jumped the shark for me. I mean, it was hard to believe before, but now? I am just waiting for this thing to end. I actually feel sad for Serena, even though she’s an idiot. Dan is awful. Lily is either the dumbest woman alive or the world’s slowest learner. Bart over Rufus and Chuck? So far, the only believable thing is that Chuck seemed more devastated to lose Lily than anything else. Get to the end of this travesty already.

• Nick says:

Don’t forget that she’s also the worlds most terrible
      Mother…I can’t help but laugh out loud every time they say how important her family is to her…she’s awful

7. luli says:

For me GG hit rock bottom again with Ivy’s storyline, (SPOILER) seriously what is wrong with the writers. First Rufus and now Serena’s dad. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER, that is too much for me and kind of gross.

8. Sandrine says:

I treat GG as a guilty pleasure of mine and I didn’t mind the loopholes in its storylines before but this show has gotten worse and worse. I thought they’d redeem themselves with this last season but they haven’t been able to do it. They’re going out with a big pfft instead of a bang!

9. GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 6 SUCKS (credit writers) says:

Okay like seriously ! IM GETTING SICK OF GOSSIP GIRL… its the worst season ever.
    The writers still don’t get it, they don’t know how turn the viewer. When we mention WE LOVE SEASON ONE, thats because everything is original is nice and interesting, NOT BECAUSE OF DERENA, but mostly NATE AND SERENA and then BLAIR AND CHUCK love hate for each other.. it was interesting and making us wanting to tune in, This season is like f**k up, all about the lil characters like Bart, Ivy and Sage ? SERIOUSLY, W H O C A R E S. Bring us Chair and Serenate.
    BUT NOW, Me and my friends decided not to watch anymore pure waste of time and anger. They just lost me and all of my friends.
    WE HATE GOSSIP GIRL( well, the writers) WE ARENT WATCHING NO MORE.

10. Nick says:

You know I caught an old episode on style network (first season I think), and I thought, wow this show actually used to be pretty good! I know it’s their last season, but why LIMP to this finish line…terrible ending to a once great series that has completely tarnished their image, sad.

11. Kristen says:

I have to agree with most that say the show needs to return to it’s origins. The earlier seasons were by far some of the best, and I expected the series to return to that for it’s final farewell. After everything the characters have been through… Lily to take Bart back (I’m still really hoping there’s a secret mission of hers there. Perhaps she’s GG???), Ivy and Rufus (ew!), Serena falling so quickly for Dan again when he’s just using her and still in love with Blair (not likely… Serena used to run things), and Nate with a 19 year old that is trying to destroy is closest friends (what happened to the group bond?).
    This final season should’ve gone back to what we fell in love with, or what I fell in love with. LOL Okay, I know the show isn’t written for me, but I would have Dan end up the Lonely Boy that he is, with his new tell all book. I’d have Blair and Chuck get married, with a baby close behind. I’d have Serena and Nate realize (at Blair and Chuck’s wedding no less) that the only time they’ve made the right decisions in love were with each other. I’d have Lily reveal that all along she’s been scheming Bart, and hand the company over to Chuck, only to return to Rufus. I’d have Ivy shipped off to an insane asylum. I’d have Steven and Sage disappear without a trace b/c they never should’ve been on this season in the first place.

12. cas says:

I like Serena and Dan. Serena and Nate never clicked for me. And after Nate dated a 16 year old teenager why would Serena want to go back to him?

13. Emma says:

Best part about the show was hearing the song “Oh My!” by Haley Reinhart. What a pleasant surprise. Awesome song!!! Actually her whole album “Listen Up!” is awesome, check it out, thank me later.

14. Mikael says:

I always liked Dan/Serena, but this storyline is pure crap. Obviously he’s going to start actually having feelings for her again, and then Serena will find out that he was pretending in order to write his book, and leave him, and then Dan will prove his love to her and they’ll end up together. Typical rom-com formula. I’m really only watching out of loyalty at this point. When I watch GG reruns, I just watch season 1 and maybe season 2.

15. Hattie says:

GG jumped the shark years ago. The only good thing about this season is that they’ve dropped the terrible Blair/Dan relationship. Those two had ZERO chemistry. Dan’s become a total scumbag. I hope he (and Bart and Georgina and Ivy and Serena’s Dad) get it in the finale. I’d like to see Dan disowned and discredited. I wouldn’t mind seeing him killed off either. I’m hoping for happy endings for Serena, Chuck/Blair, and Lily/Rufus. I think we deserve to see Chuck/Blair’s wedding in the finale. I hope Serena ends up with Nate or someone new. I just want to see her happy. Bart needs to end up dead or in jail. I have to echo what other posters have said – I watched the pilot episode of GG recently and was reminded how good the show used to be and, conversely, how bad it is now. I’m watching to see how it ends, but I won’t miss GG.

16. Chris says:

Bart coming back was the dumbest thing to me. Then Lily picking Bart over Rufus was also stupid. She wouldn’t choose Bart after he took everything from Chuck. And I don’t get how Bart could have taken everything from Chuck when Chuck took his shares and dropped out of the company to run his hotel. Chuck must still own his hotel since he lives there undisturbed. So, what did Bart even take that belongs to Chuck? Plus the season finale was stupid. Dan wouldn’t have cheated on Blair. He would have found her and demanded answers, not seduced by Serena after he treated her like the Black Death all season long. And the writers just need to stop inventing reasons why Chuck and Blair can’t be together. I mean, God telling her to back off was stupid enough. Now they’ve got something else? Oh please!

Now with the new season, I liked that Serena had a new guy and a healthy relationship, but I also liked that he did the adult thing and dumped her. I know Sage represents the new Gossip Girl generation, but get over it. I actually kind of like the Dan storyline because he has and will always be an outsider. He’s putting the ball back in his court and embracing the evils of his book self and becoming this miserable and alone person he created. However, I do want him to turn back on the side of good. I’m hoping that when he writes his Serena chapter, it’ll end up being something that will be honest, but will somehow come out flattering in the end. Not about scandals, but about a girl who was searching to find herself and find love and in the end, she helped him find it again. Something like that, but knowing the writers, that probably won’t happen.

Rufus was just too stupid with Ivy. If Lily’s first ex is doing this all to get her back, I’m gonna puke! But please let Ivy die in that plane crash when this is all said and done.

I don’t blame Lily for taking Bart’s side in the last episode and burning the microphone. She just wants her family safe.

I think Chuck should move on and make success another way. Sometimes, you fail. He lives in New York! You’ve just got to pick yourself up and try again.

And poor, stupid Nate. Poor, stupid Nate.