20 Actors You Want Back on TV Immediately

Get More: Lists, Photo Gallery, Pilots

Yesterday, we brought you a list of 20 underrated actresses that tastemaking TVLine readers would like to see rewarded with juicy roles in fall 2013 pilots. Today, we’re revealing their male counterparts.

Your picks include a Lost hottie, a Pushing Daisies standout, and stars of dearly departed shows from every genre imaginable.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on NCIS, Grey’s, Army Wives, Glee, Revenge, Shameless and More!

For the uninitiated, TVLine kicked off the “TV stars we miss” project with a list of our own 25 favorites; your hundreds of responses gave us enough material for not one, but two spinoff galleries.

PHOTOS | 20 Actresses You Want Back on TV Right Now

So click through the photo gallery of underappreciated thespians below, then hit the comments with any names your fellow readers might’ve forgotten.

Tags:

Comments (429)

• TR Knight has been seen on a couple of recent episodes of The Good Wife

Comment by Mary Edna Ryan – January 29, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DAVID JAMES ELLIOTT!!!!!

Comment by Mimi Hillegass – January 29, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Vincent D’Onofrio and Ethan Hawke in Blue Tilt!

Comment by Marcia Everett – January 29, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Add one more Vincent D’Onofrio , love to see back on TV.

Comment by LeAnn – January 29, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vincent D’Onofrio and Jason Isaacs!!!

Comment by Linderella – January 29, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to see The Original Superman Series, with George Reeves, again on TV.

Comment by Ginger Carco – January 29, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julian McMahon and James Marsters All the wayyy………….

Comment by Yvette – January 29, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Joe Lando one of the best and underused superb actor.

Comment by Catherine Visot-Nolder – January 29, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tom welling!

Comment by Smallvillefan – January 29, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i agree with you all the way

Comment by kiel – January 30, 2013 01:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jason Dohring, David Sutcliffe, Kris Polaha, Kyle Chandler, James Wolk, Mike Vogel

Comment by Romi – January 29, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of all the guys in this list only the only ones I don’t really care if I see them again are: T.R. Knight and Julian McMahon. And I would be elated to see in a weekly basis: Jamie Dornan, Naveen Andrews, Wentworth Miller and Adrien Brody.

Comment by Tinemi – January 29, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tom Welling, Jamie Dornan, and Hugh Laurie – Definitely

Comment by Kelsey – January 29, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tahmoh, Adam and Scott…YES it’s been too long since they have graced my tv screen.

Comment by Cort – January 29, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MMMM Michael Vartan <3 yummy :)

Comment by Rach – January 29, 2013 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hugh laurie!!

Comment by tay – January 29, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, speaking of Roswell, I want to see Jason Behr back on tv. A drama of course. He is so hot, and his movie career didn’t quite take off.

Comment by Stefanie – January 29, 2013 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tom, Michael and Julien!!! Also Wentworth Miller!

Comment by Kristen – January 29, 2013 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CHUCK!!! I want this show back..I miss it. And Harry Anderson(night court) I remember watching this show when I was a kid. & David Tennant—He was my favorite Doctor Who

Comment by Tamara Huddleston – January 29, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was excited to see this list but it didn’t live up to the hype- I had a major crush on the incredibly sexy Naveen Andrews after seeing The English Patient & loved James Marsden aka Spike when ‘Buffy’ was on so it was cool to see them on the list. I hear that Boy Meets World is coming back…hope they bring back Ryder Strong who played Cory’s best friend Shawn. Would love to see what he looks like now…

Comment by Erica – January 29, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please, please bring back Kyle Chandler from Friday Night Lights!!! Okay, maybe he’s on to bigger and better things on the big screen (Zero Dark Thirty, Super 8), but I miss seeing him every week on TV.

Comment by Beth Nielsen – January 29, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tom Welling is someone i want back on tv ASAP

Comment by kiel – January 30, 2013 01:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Scott Patterson – please, please! Zachary Levi – definitely. T.R. Knight is on TGW already.

Comment by val – January 30, 2013 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Harry Anderson? Was this post recycled from 2003? I love Harry, and I loved Night Court, but the show has been off the air forever and Harry hasn’t been around since.

Comment by Luis – January 30, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DENNIS FRANZ & HARRY ANDERSON….DEFINITELY

Comment by VOXPOP – January 30, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • David Schwimmer, duh. He was always my favorite Friend

Comment by Happy – February 13, 2013 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is a fantastic list. The only one in the list that I could take or leave because I know nothing if him is Scott Patterson. Others that should be on the list as leading men are Colin Ferguson and Scott Wolfe. There must be more but they’re not coming to mind right now.

Comment by Sarah – March 3, 2013 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone from pushing daisies, and everyone from october road! Bring those shows back, PLEASE!

Comment by hs – March 14, 2013 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Gale Harold back on TV…on a show that doesn’t kill him off after a few episodes. He’s immensely talented, gorgeous and not appreciated half as much as he deserves.

Comment by Celtic Wolf – June 18, 2013 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wentworth Miller, Prison Break

Comment by Admir – July 10, 2013 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julian McMahon… he was so great on Nip tuck. He could be such an ass one minute, but have the Biggest heart in the world the next. There was so much depth to that character. I’m shocked we haven’t seen him on another long running show since.

Comment by brittany – December 11, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post