20 Actors You Want Back on TV Immediately

Yesterday, we brought you a list of 20 underrated actresses that tastemaking TVLine readers would like to see rewarded with juicy roles in fall 2013 pilots. Today, we’re revealing their male counterparts.

Your picks include a Lost hottie, a Pushing Daisies standout, and stars of dearly departed shows from every genre imaginable.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on NCIS, Grey’s, Army Wives, Glee, Revenge, Shameless and More!

For the uninitiated, TVLine kicked off the “TV stars we miss” project with a list of our own 25 favorites; your hundreds of responses gave us enough material for not one, but two spinoff galleries.

PHOTOS | 20 Actresses You Want Back on TV Right Now

So click through the photo gallery of underappreciated thespians below, then hit the comments with any names your fellow readers might’ve forgotten.

1. Mr. M says:

YES!!! Yes to all of these! Enver Gjokaj <3

2. Renee says:

I so agree with Michael Vartan, Tahmoh Penikett and Enver Gjokaj.

3. CourtTV says:

David Tennant is in The Spies of Warsaw on BBC America.

4. love tv says:

GALE HAROLD I NEED YOU ON MY TV… I MISS HIM AND HIS SUNSHINE..

5. Adriana says:

Joe Lando is one of the most talented actor in the world. Is really unfair leaving him out of this list. I want to see him again!

6. Joyce says:

Totally agree with Michael Vartan and Julian McMahon!

7. N.Richards says:

I miss Gale Harold!!!

8. Sylvie says:

My choice in the list order are Zachary Levi, Wenthorth Miller, Tom Welling, Naveen Andrews, James Marsters, Brendan Fehr and Adam Brody. I miss all of them.

9. Penelope says:

Joe Lando is the only actor that I would like to see again on TV.
    His performance of John Blackwell was fantastic. He can play any role, why does he work so little?

10. SVCloiser says:

Tom Welling it seems everyone from that show already have shows already or are working except him.

11. Enid Murray-Shirreff says:

Joe Lando Where is he? So many people I know are asking me and although I know he has been in a few roles over the last two years he needs some really gripping leading roles. Joe Lando is a versatile and consummate actor with a wealth of experience and has never been given the breaks to be the name in lights that he should be. He has great presence, charm and oozes sensuality but at the same time makes a fantastic action hero or shocks you as the villain. Give Joe a break – soon!.

• Catherine Visot-Nolder says:

You are so articulate in your appraisal of Joe Lando’s talent. I totally and heartily concur to everything you said about him, Let’s have him back!

12. Julia says:

From this list Naveen Andrews, but Where are Josh Holloway, Matthew Fox, and David Conrad???? I also want Terri O’Quinn to find a show that doesn’t get cancelled.

13. Spikenalabama says:

James Marsters
    Julian McMahon
    Jason Dohring
    Barry Watson (7th Heaven)

14. Szilvia Deri says:

David Tennant is the best actor -more David !!

15. Mima x says:

I miss Levi alot!! But I am English so I miss David Tennant… and the idea of them working together would be pretty amazing!! I guess I miss a little Spikey too!! =)

16. Epicurious Erin says:

Can’t believe it but I agree with EVERY ONE! Except Battlestar Gallactica…didn’t see it.

17. Kay says:

Joe Lando is my only choice to have back on TV. I am a new fan and want to see him on TV as much as possible. He is totally handsome and he can act. I have read all the postings from fans up to this point and I agree with all of them. I love him as “Sully” and whenever he is on TV (which is not enough) I watch him whether I have see the movie or not. I have seen Layover 3 times and it is on again. I have A.I. Assault on DVD but have seen it twice and it is on again this week and I will watch is again. He is wonderful. I would like to see refuns of his series Higher Ground and The Secret Circle as I haven’t seen them. Have seen all of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman twice and have purchased the complete series. We need to have more of Joe Lando immediately. I just found out about this question from TVline and hope I am not too late.
    Kay

18. szalo@tut.by says:

Gale Harold

19. Shushura says:

Gale Harold

20. Silvia says:

Most of these I don’t mind that they’re off screen. But there are a few that I personally miss that aren’t on this list: Thomas Dekker, Jesse Spencer, Callum Blue. There are probably others that I can’t think of right this moment.

21. Cora says:

Absolutely YES for David Tennant. I would love to see him on TV again. I’d also happily have more of Tahmoh Penikett, and James Marsters. Also, what about John Barrowman?

22. Honestly?
    Is this a list of folk you think are talented, or folk you think are hot?
    The majority of those are one trick pony actors (Penikett, the other Dollhouse guy) who should just go away.
    I was gutted when Penikett turned up in Castle last series.
    Naveen Andrews has been appearing in the Sky Sinbad series, no idea if it’s still on the go (it was awful).
    I do wonder what Welling is up to though, saying that outside of Smallville I’ve only ever seen him in The Fog remake & everything about it was awful.
    Wasn’t there word he wanted to work behind the camera?
    Tennant is a legend, but not sure if he’ll ever turn up on US TV, which is a shame – he deserves another big show.

23. Celeste says:

We haven’t seen Michael T. Weiss on TV in ages!!!! Other than a Guest Spots on Blue Bloods and Burn Notice a bit ago.

24. sarah says:

I agree about Wentworth Miller ( I miss his hotness on tv), Scott Patterson, Adam Brody (nothing will beat Seth Cohen though), Julian McMahon, James Masters and my fellow hometown boy Brendan Fehr.

25. purgaddict says:

What about Lee Tergesen? I love OZ alumni such as Dean Winters (who we saw in every procedural there is) and Eamonn Walker but why has Tergesen vanished from TV??? Beecher was awesome…

26. Mary Ann says:

Gale Harold, of course!!! He´s a wonderful actor, he´s handsome and I would love to see him on my TV again in a show that doesn´t getcancelled

27. PopCulture Girl says:

Joe Flanigan, Stargate Atlantis.

28. Ace says:

This list needs The Middleman’s Matt Keeslar. Seriously, his IMDB page just stops in 2010. I’m going into Sexy Bossman withdrawal.

29. irlna2006@yahoo.com says:

Zach Levi!!! and Adam Brody

30. onlyakb says:

yes pls bring Zachary Levi, Adam Brody and Jamie Dornan back to my screen

31. cas says:

I’ll take Michael, Hugh, Jamie, James, and Julian. Preferrably all in a show together.

32. Athena says:

More Tahmoh Penikett please!!!

33. ice says:

Adam Brody! but Josh Holloway and Jason Dohring should be on this list! :)

• Mary says:

Jason Dohring was on the first list that inspired this spin-off. Click on the link for the 25 tv stars we miss the most and you will see his name.

34. Luis says:

When does Scott Patterson get a guest spot on Parenthood?

35. kristhian says:

hugh laurie, gale harold, T.R. Knight and Adam brody o and an actress who i like to see again very much is Shannen Doherty and Rose Mcgowan

36. Ollive says:

Would love to see Richard Dean Anderson on TV again on a regular basis. And although he has only been gone a short while, I so miss Hugh Laurie. Really hope his new show happens.

37. Maria Chiara says:

Oh, Gale! I couldn’t agree more. Such a good actor. He deserves more success and respect. I wish we could see him on the big screen one of these days. or at least back on tv with a prominent role.
    Queer as folk was a show of rare beauty and truthfulness. I miss it deeply.

38. Damn, you guys got BOTH my guys. Wentworth Miller AND Tahmoh Penikett.

Good list, guys. Good.List.

39. Sarah says:

Lord how I miss Adam Brody and his adorable dorkiness…And who can forget Lee Pace? I still miss both him and Pushing Daisies.

40. BOOYA says:

That guy from Boston Common.

41. Alli says:

Adam Brodyyyyy

42. Larisa says:

Loe Lando!!!

43. Larisa says:

Joe Lando!))

44. I need more Joe Lando! Esp, in a family-friendly series, maybe a romantic comedy?

45. Nancy says:

Joe Lando is the ultimate actor. He continues to grow in experience. His portrayal as John Blackwell was was so good. He helped pull the show together. I would like to see him back on TV. He has so many fans that truly are devoted to him. You can find web pages devoted to him not just his Official Web Page.

46. Vivienne says:

There are actors I miss, but not for the shows listed with their name:
    Scott Patterson – Julian McMahon – Chi McBride – Brendan Fehr

47. Lori says:

Tom Wellling needs to come back to TV now!

48. Emily says: