20 Actors You Want Back on TV Immediately

Yesterday, we brought you a list of 20 underrated actresses that tastemaking TVLine readers would like to see rewarded with juicy roles in fall 2013 pilots. Today, we’re revealing their male counterparts.

Your picks include a Lost hottie, a Pushing Daisies standout, and stars of dearly departed shows from every genre imaginable.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on NCIS, Grey’s, Army Wives, Glee, Revenge, Shameless and More!

For the uninitiated, TVLine kicked off the “TV stars we miss” project with a list of our own 25 favorites; your hundreds of responses gave us enough material for not one, but two spinoff galleries.

PHOTOS | 20 Actresses You Want Back on TV Right Now

So click through the photo gallery of underappreciated thespians below, then hit the comments with any names your fellow readers might’ve forgotten.

1. iva says:

7 out of 21. julian mcmahon the most

2. Virginia says:

Gale Harold!!! He deserves his own show playing a great role

3. Ellie says:

Where is Joe Lando on this list? He is a great actor and still unbelievably good looking at 50! As Cassie’s dad on The Secret Circle he brought life to the whole show. We need him back in a series, perhaps as someone’s awesome father?

4. Drewer says:

Brendan Fehr is so incredibly talented, he made me cry on multiple occasions on Roswell, and laugh a ton too-I want more of him!!!! Also can’t someone develop a comedy around Adam Brody, he is so witty.

5. ncooke says:

TOM WELLING!!!!!!!! Bring back Smallville and turn into Metropolis!!!!

p.s BRING BACK BUFFY AND ANGEL!

6. David says:

Chi Mcbride is an awesome actor and I hope that his new role on Golden Boy sticks. He was amazing in Boston Public (miss that show so much!) and proved how much of a powerhouse he can be. He doesn’t have to be in an action show – would love to see him in a drama.

7. mrbobsmells says:

JEREMY PIVEN!

8. marina zanfi says:

I wish that Joe Lando back in TV appeal by Italian fans Joe is very much appreciated by many Italian fans and we would love her back on our screens even Italian.

9. VIV says:

Big Yes to needing Tom Welling back on my TV!

10. Daniel says:

I thought Chi McBride already had a midseason show on CBS

11. bugger2boys says:

JOE LANDO – Would love to see him back on TV immediately! He did such a great job with John Blackwell in The Secret Circle last spring… not to mention Higher Ground and Dr. Quinn.

12. Ella says:

James Marsters & David Tennant absolutely. With Fringe ending, Joshua Jackson and John Noble need another TV home immediately. Terry O’Quinn needs a better show than 666 Park Ave. The good news: Victor Garner is already returning in a mid-season replacement.

13. tatvl says:

seth cohen for the win!!

14. omabin says:

naveen andews but no matthew fox? c’mooon. Also, Jamie Bamber (although i a really happy to see tahom up there)

15. Courtney says:

Definitely Tim Roth. That guy is a bloody genius. And I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t say David Hewlett (SGA) and Robin Dunne, Ryan Robbins and Christopher Heyerdahl
    from “Sanctuary”. Three very talented funny guys :)

16. jasie says:

Id be good with any of the cast from Boston Public. Chi McBride, Jessalyn Gilsig, Anthony Heals, Nicky Katy, Sharon Leal, Loretta Devine, Thomas McCarthy. Such a great cast.

17. Linda B says:

Joe Lando, the most underrated actor in Hollywood. He’s a gem hidden in a bushel. Put him back on tv! He’s still drop dead gorgeous – and man, can he act!! Plus, his world-wide following of fans grows day by day. If you put him on tv again, and sell dvds of it, you’ll make a mint in a world wide market. Think about it. :)

• Clare Quinn says:

This is exactly true world wide fans of Joe are hanging out for DVD’s that include Joe and it would be a killing for any series he is a main character or at least a regular actor in. Look at Dr Quinn is still as popular 20 years later on as in the 90’s

18. Whitney says:

Enver Gjokaj and Zachary Levi for me please!!!! I need their gorgeous faces and wonderful talent to grace my screen again!

Also, love seeing these Whedonverse actors up here. Don’t forget that Wentworth Miller got his start on the Go Fish episode of Buffy season 2!

19. Dave says:

Julian McMahon and Gale Harold, definitely. As for Brendan Fehr, no – if I want somebody from Roswell back on TV it’s Jason Behr! Also, D.J. Cotrona (Detroit 187, Windfall, Skin), Fabrizio Filippo (Billable Hours, Queer As Folk, Action), Al Santos (The Help, Grosse Pointe), Johnny Whitworth (CSI:Miami) & Kerr Smith (Charmed, Dawson’s Creek).

20. Sandukps says:

Yo quiero a mi Tom Welling que vuelva porfavor Tom te extraño muchoooooo

21. Hojana says:

Yes to all please!

22. Patti says:

I agree with Michael Vartan, Scott Patterson and Brendan Fehr and especially Jamie Dornan. I would add Michael Raymond-James but he should be back on tv soon on Once Upon a Time I hope.

23. emma says:

yes to 15 of these… new record!

24. RJ says:

Love this list even more than the original! James Marsters is amazing. Now that Merlin has been cancelled, I’d add Anthony Stewart Head as well.

• Livia says:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT COLIN MORGAN AND BRADLEY JAMES ON MY SCREEN?!?!?!?! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Alinda Miln says:

TOM WELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss him SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Kelly says:

Dennis Franz, Michael Vartan and Colin Ferguson. Also when Fringe is done Joshua Jackson

27. July says:

Adam Brody!!

28. Catherine Visot-Nolder says:

Frankly I don’t miss anyone from your original list. I do miss Joe Lando a lot though and I know others are as well. One of the best actors in any TV show ever. His acting range is amazing while his persona is utterly charismatic. Please include him on your list. Thank you

29. Nav says:

Naveen Andrews recently appeared in Sinbad.

30. Rhonda C says:

Definately agree with adding Joe Lando back on TV. Such a talented actor. Loved him in his previous rolls. He would be a positive add to a great role.

31. Andrew Bell says:

God someone needs to get Enver Gjokaj a great role and soon – he was so brilliant in Dollhouse and I can’t believe he hasn’t done more.

Based on that photo of Scott Patterson, someone needs to get him and Nestor Carbonell in some form of brothers from the same father type show. There’s a weird resemblance there in the face. Plus I’d just watch the heck out of it.

32. Kay Hilliard says:

We need Joe Lando’s talents on the screen!! KaysKitty

33. Diane Taylor says:

Joe Lando and as soon as possible!

34. Joanne says:

Who else but JOE LANDO. If you want talent and looks then you can’t pass him by. He can play evil and loveable. We need him back on the small screen immediately!!!!!!

35. Trisha says:

Enver Gjokaj YES PLEASE!! He was truly amazing on Dollhouse, Kiki and Topher were the highlights, but seriously, the guy was a chameleon I can’t believe he has not been snapped up by a savvy producer somewhere. Great list.

36. Judi Lynne Denonn says:

Very sorely missed from my tv is Joe Lando. His amazing dramatic talent and comedic timing, is far too often overlooked and underworked. He’s easy on the eyes and outshines all the rest in mine!

37. Shell says:

David Tennant, James Marsters, and Zac Levi in a tv show please.

38. Mary says:

I do miss Michael Vartan a.k.a. Michael Vaughn! He was pretty swoon-worthy on Hawthorne until the writers screwed that up.

39. Mary says:

Seeing James Marsters on this list makes me yearn for a BUffy reunion! James can guest star on Bones as a serial killer for a few episodes then move on to HIMYM where he could be Ted’s colleague.

40. Ben says:

Yes Adam Brody needs to return, Seth Cohen my favorite character of all time. Also as someone else mentioned John Noble and Joshua Jackson need work after Fringe is complete, those guys are two awesome.

41. Oulun says:

Gale Harold

42. nell says:

I do miss Zac Levi on my tv screen also, hope we can see him in a new show or doing some guest starring after he’s finished with Thor 2 filming.

I miss Yvonne Strahovski too, she’s on Dexter but that show is just boring to me.

43. Mandy says:

Jason Dorhing should be at the top of list! Followed closely by Michael Vartan.
    I would literally watch anything they are one.

44. Triss says:

ALAINA HUFFMAN PLEASE COME BACK

45. Triss says:

ooops its about male actors

awkward

46. The severe lack of David Tennant in film and television is an absolute injustice. I would absolutely LOVE to see him on Once Upon a Time. Can we please make this happen?

47. Livia says:

Michael Rosenbaum, Josh Holloway, Matthew Fox, Jason Dohring, Scott Foley, David Anders, Ben Savage, Rider Strong, Chad Michael Murray, Victor Garber, Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie (preferably in a Whose Line Is It Anyways reunion show), Ron Rifkin, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Henry Cavill, Sean Hayes…. I’m sure there’s more, but my mind is drawing a blank.

YES to Tom Welling, Michael Vartan, and James Marsters!!!

48. sonjiav says:

I would like to see more of Joe Lando on TV in some time of series. He was so good in the Dr. Quinn series and the Secret Circle in giving us the wonderful characters of Sully and John Blackwell. Miss that talent he puts out there in a series.

49. Roger says:

Naveen Andrews is already starring Simbad, on a British broadcaster

50. Tess Thieler says:

I miss seeing Scott Elrod (“CASH”) from “Men in Trees.” His natural charm made his character SO unforgettable! :)