20 Actors You Want Back on TV Immediately

Yesterday, we brought you a list of 20 underrated actresses that tastemaking TVLine readers would like to see rewarded with juicy roles in fall 2013 pilots. Today, we’re revealing their male counterparts.

Your picks include a Lost hottie, a Pushing Daisies standout, and stars of dearly departed shows from every genre imaginable.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on NCIS, Grey’s, Army Wives, Glee, Revenge, Shameless and More!

For the uninitiated, TVLine kicked off the “TV stars we miss” project with a list of our own 25 favorites; your hundreds of responses gave us enough material for not one, but two spinoff galleries.

PHOTOS | 20 Actresses You Want Back on TV Right Now

So click through the photo gallery of underappreciated thespians below, then hit the comments with any names your fellow readers might’ve forgotten.

1. nloit says:

Gale Harold

2. dude says:

Kyle Chandler, Taylor Kitsch and Austin Nichols.

3. GreenSun says:

Gale Harold :)))
    Please! Immediately!!!

4. NataOlle says:

Gale Harold!

5. Maruschka says:

Jadon Behr from roswell. I want him back on tv.

6. Tiger says:

Wentworth Miller, Gale Harold.

7. 13elena says:

Undoubtedly Gale Harold. As much as possible on TV

8. Maruschka says:

Jason Behr from roswell i ment. Miss him on my tv.

9. Frances says:

I agree with many on the list. I’d definitely want to see Naveen Andrews, Michael Vartan, Wentworth Miller, Adrian Brody, Julian McMahon or Brendan Fehr back on my TV screen!

10. Reba says:

Yes to Adam Brody and Gale Harold!

11. Jenn says:

TR Knight? Uh no. I’m good never seeing anything he ever does.

12. Jeanne says:

Zachary Levi!!!! I just Love him!!! he’s Great!!

13. Abby says:

Love that Gale Harold was on the list! Although I am still heartbroken over his first round loss in the ultimate bad boy bracket last year.

14. Britta Unfiltered says:

I always thought T.R. Knight was the best thing about Grey’s back in their heyday, so I could get behind that. Plus, we have the same birthday. Birthday twins! :) Michael Vartan! Yes! [Drool, drool]. Julian McMahon is an interesting choice. I wonder what Harry Anderson does these days…I think Hugh Laurie already does have a new show coming out. Didn’t he just get cast on that pirate show? I second Christopher Meloni. Surprised he’s not on the list. That guy is a pretty gifted actor. And I gotta add Jared Harris, though he seems to be more into movies these days. Ditto for Kyle Chandler. Also, just about anyone from Deadwood would be good with me to see again. I know Ian McShane is going to be on American Horror Story soon as a guest, but I want to see him get his own show to star in. The guy is an acting genius. Finally, Dominic West from The Wire.

15. The1andonlyJer says:

I don’t know what Josh Holloway is doing now but I agree he’d be perfect in a role on Justified! DEFINTELY one of my fave shows on TV right now & I look forward to its return. Also David Krumholtz should ALWAYS be on TV, someone needs to find him a good, solid project.

16. Jo says:

THOMAS DEKKER!!!!!

17. nina says:

Gale Harold! We miss him so much! Let him work please!

18. Stacy says:

Zachary Levi, Scott Patterson, and Adam Brody! Hopefully Adam Brody’s follow up act will be better than Rachel Bilson’s HoD. :|

19. Giusy says:

Gale Harold of course!

20. bend22 says:

Nobody miss Adam Brody?
    Well, I really miss The OC, that must it.

21. Alexandra says:

Lee Pace, Adam Baldwin and Kyle Chandler for sure. Andre Braugher as soon as the last episodes of Last Resort air.

22. Lucy says:

I absolutely want Jamie Dornan back on my TV, but I want him back on OUAT.

And I can wait for Zachary Levi while he films Thor so that when he does come back to TV, his hair isn’t nearly electric yellow.

23. Chitra says:

Tvline! Its like u read my mind…thank you for always doing an amazing job :-)

24. Millie says:

I’m currently watching Smallville so I can’t say I miss Tom Welling, but I know I will when I finish.

25. This says:

I want Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman back on my TV already…Christmas 2013 is too far awayyy

26. Valerie says:

*sigh* Tom Welling. I miss seeing his beautiful face on my television. I’d definitely add Lost’s Josh Holloway and Farscape’s Ben Browder.

27. Amber says:

I agree on all but Dennis Frantz and the guy from Nip/Tuck. Julian whatever. He creeps me out.

28. Ari says:

Enver Gjokaj YES a thousand times yes. He was easily the best part of Dollhouse. He really did embody all of the characters he was asked to portray. Very good at mimicking his fellow actors as well. I would love to see him on The Walking Dead. I’d love to see him on any show. He’s amazing.

29. Ale says:

Tom Welling! <3 we need him back!

30. Christine says:

I miss Tom Welling more then anyone on the planet….too much?

31. Maria says:

Tom Welling without a doubt. Nobody else from the choices given appeal to me in any way shape or form like Tom has.

32. RobMF says:

The Blasphemousness of not including Chad Michael Murray.

33. Carmen says:

Tom Welling¡¡ Pleeeeeese Come Back¡¡¡

34. Sara says:

Yes to these!!!
    T.R. Knight, Scott Patterson, Michael Vartan, Julian McMahon, James Marsters, Hugh Laurie.

I would love to see Scott, Michael, Julian, or James on Revenge. They would be neat additions. Lets make James Marsters british again and he can be an ally to Aidan. Please????

35. Rai says:

What about Jason Behr ??

36. Lucy says:

Staggeringly enough, I agree with EVERYONE on that list.

Michael Vartan in particular!

37. Rachel says:

I know Zane from Eureka got a job in Canada doing a Primeval remake or something, but I don’t think that’s coming to my US tv anytime soon. I wish it would :( Enver Gjokaj is another big one that I wish would get more work (I think he was on Made in Jersey? Even he couldn’t make me watch that, though). Colin Ferguson & David Tennant are so obvious they should barely be mentioned!!!

38. Rachel says:

Oh, and Fran Kranz and Adam Baldwin!

39. Andrea says:

How about John Krasinski, Ed Helms, or Rain Wilson? The Office ends in May which means they won’t have roles next fall.

40. Sami says:

YES JAMIEEEEEE!!! I WANT THE HUNTSMAN BACK!!!

41. Naomi says:

I agree with almost everyone on this list especially Tahmoh Penikett, Zachary Levi and Wentworth Miller. One actor I would add is Connor Trinneer from Enterprise. He was the best thing about that show and has had a few good guest roles since it went off the air. I would love to see him on tv every week again.

42. Penni Fields says:

I think Joe Lando has been absent too long from serial television. Loved him as Blackwell on The Secret Circle, Sully on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, Peter on Higher Ground and feel he can add so much more to an existing series, or a new one. I realize I m a bit late but just found out about this.

43. Marisol says:

I really want ..need to see Tom Welling back on any screen format, i miss his classy gorgeousness and raw talent!

• Clare Quinn says:

I agree over looking Joe Lando is a shame he is an all rounder who no matter which roll he acts in he is able to potray that as a believable character form villian to lover and everything in between. He has an amazing stregth that carries through to his characters. hhis face and eyes can be read like a book and there are few actors that have that ability to do that without the vocal words that are needed to covey what a character is thinking. It is time we see him on TV again and he draws in international fans as well.

44. Anna says:

Fran Kranz from Dollhouse! I loved Topher so much!!

45. susie says:

Gale Harold has deserved his own show for years now. Hopefully they will cast him in something soon.

46. Gisela says:

GALE HAROLD!!!

47. mamamitzvah says:

bs’d
    Personally, three of my favorite shows were Human Target, Mark Valley, Chi McBride & Jack Earle Haley, The Finder, Geoff Stultz & the late Michael Clarke Duncan and LIFE, one of the shows that NBC cancelled for Prime Time with Jay Leno. (Someone is saying “do you want fries with that?”). I liked that whole cast.

• tp says:

Life was a very good show. I couldn’t believe it was cancelled for Jay Leno. I never wished a show got cancelled before Jay Leno.

• mamamitzvah says:

bs’d
        Could not agree more. I hope every Emmy that Homeland won was like a dagger in someone’s back. :) Annoyed much at NBC? You bet!

48. Dana says:

Michael Pitt and another actor from the same show who will remain nameless so I won’t spoil the current season for anyone who hasn’t yet watched it.

49. jenny says:

I miss Zachary Levi, Tom Welling, and Hugh Laurie so much!!!! They all need to get back in the spot light ASAP! Until then, my dvds will have to do!