Madeleine Stowe on Revenge's Rising Death Toll, the Initiative's Big Plan and Sinking the Amanda

Revenge Season 2 SpoilersRevenge is rapidly approaching a handful of game-changing events, including a wedding gone wrong and a (deadly?) sinking ship — and Madeleine Stowe is dishing all about it!

Here, the ABC soap’s queen bee shares with TVLine some juicy hints about what the new year has in store for the Hamptons elite, the horrible occurrence that awakens “Victoria’s killer instinct” and more.

RELATED | Revenge Hot Shots: Baby Carl’s Christening Brings Out All the Hamptons Schemers

WEDDED BLISS(LESS) | When pressed about Jack and Amanda’s impending nautical nuptials, Stowe reveals only that, “There will be a wedding.” There will also be “at least one death,” though she believes “a couple” is a more accurate guesstimate, adding: “We’ll see who gets blamed for it.”

SHIPWRECKED | As Revenge‘s Season 2 premiere teased, the Amanda is headed for a watery grave — as is whomever’s aboard the vessel at the time of its demise. Shares Stowe, “I sort of know who’s on it — but there might be more than one person. I think [creator] Mike [Kelley] is actually still deciding.” We’re thinking that perhaps the boat, carrying countless Hamptonites, goes down before/during/after Jack and Amanda tie the knot. And assuming that is the case, Victoria must be safe… because she’d never be caught dead as such a low-class event, right? “Not necessarily!” a coy Stowe teases.

RELATED | Revenge Scoop in Ask Ausiello

THE INITIATIVE INITIATES | Americon Initiative might want to think twice about its big, bad plot — because Victoria is determined to put a halt to it. “Victoria wants to take down the initiative,” Stowe tells TVLine, but her mission won’t be a simple one. “It’s going to be a slowly evolving thing from now until the end of the season. I don’t know how long Mike is going to run that storyline. But [the initiative] is definitely getting a hold of Daniel [through Grayson Global], and that brings out Victoria’s killer instinct. That’s all I can tell you; they’re getting their hands on [her] son, which enrages [her].” (With reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Comments (16)

• Great tidbtis about Revenge, Madeline.

Comment by lll – November 23, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It promises to sizzle for sure! All hail Victoria, the queen B!!!

Comment by Susy – November 23, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited! I can’t wait to see how it all goes down. Love Victoria Grayson and Madeline Stowe. Now, I’m waiting for her and Emily VanCamp to finally get some Emmy and Oscar nominations please.

Comment by iMember – November 23, 2012 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She was nominated for a Golden Globe she definitely deserves an Emmy she’s one of the best actresses to ever grace the small screen

Comment by b – November 23, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, she’s great actress and steals every scene she’s in. Nolan and Victoria are the best, they seriously make the show.

Comment by Gerald – November 23, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • this show is nothing without nolan and victoria

Comment by aciel – November 23, 2012 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her! The main reason I started watching Revenge.

Comment by Luli303 – November 23, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Conrad and Victoria belong together. There can’t be one without the other. Long live the King and Queen!

Comment by nikki – November 23, 2012 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show. I think Madeline Stowe & Emily Vancamp are both beautiful women & play their parts well I have a huge crush and Emily. Wish I could find a girlfriend like her in my real life. I think Nolan’s character is awesome too. I don’t usually watch “soap opera” type shows, so I think of it more as a drama. I hope both these women should be nominated & win Emmy’s & an Oscar. I can’t wait to see who goes down with the ship.Each week brings more suspense. Excellent show.

Comment by Jordan O'Neil – November 23, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mirror, mirror on the wall…

Comment by stef – November 23, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Conrad and Victoria to take the Initiative together!!! I love this couple to infinity and beyond!!!! Get them together guys!!

Comment by Sandy – November 23, 2012 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For the above posters- you can’t win or even be nominated for an Oscar for work on a tv show. Oscars are for theatrical movies only.

Comment by Kevin – November 23, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I only care about Victoria and Nolan, tbh.

Comment by snarka – November 24, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope the second half of the season gets better, I am getting really sick of the current plotlines and the Initiative could get really cheesy if they let it go on too long.

Comment by Danny – November 24, 2012 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it seems to me that their slowly getting rid of the current plotlines. plus thank god kara is gone

Comment by aciel – November 24, 2012 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Em’s mom = Kalinda’s husband.

Comment by Justin121 – November 25, 2012 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post