35 Holiday Gifts We'd Give Characters From Grey's, Glee, Bones, Walking Dead and More!

Regardless of whether they’ve been naughty or nice, a bunch of our favorite TV characters have some well-deserved presents coming their way this holiday season.

So at TVLine, we’ve compiled a list of what we think some of our fictional friends should find under the tree. (What can we say? We’re givers.)

RELATED | What TVLine Is Thankful For: Fringe Closure, Revived DexterParenthood Tears and More

Click through this slideshow, then hit the comments to tell us who we skipped and what you’d get ‘em!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Photo Gallery

1. Marissa says:

What about Meredith and Derek

2. xav says:

I’d get Regina Mills therapy and Kalinda a bottle of tequila.

3. Less shirts for Oliver! Ha, I love it!

I would also want to give Carl some therapy on The Walking Dead.

4. Ti says:

I would give the Gossip Girl producers a ticket to never land to get them lost after messing a good show,and making it a running joke.

5. Kira says:

Oh god yes. I hate how they dress Blaine. Love him tho.

• Kay says:

I agree. They need to get rid of the bowties and buy him some longer pants, and more socks please. I hate it when he doesn’t wear socks.

6. RachelA says:

Totes agree about Oliver and Wade. The fewer shirts, the better. Always.

7. Amy says:

Those three little words? I hope that’s foreshadowing :D

8. sara says:

I would give Jack a clue!

• iMember says:

Jack needs the boat insurance for what’s about to happen sometime soon!!

• Boat insurance and a clue that he is about to marry a lying, selfish stripper instead of his childhood sweetheart.

• Ally Oop says:

You give her too much credit. I find her a sadly pathetic character–she only wants good things in life but that`ll never happen with Emily pulling her puppet strings. Poor Fauxmanda got pushed off a balcony because of Fauxemily`s manipulations and she`s been lead to believe her baby isn`t Jack`s, again thanks to Fauxemily. I like Fauxemily alot but I gotta say, she`s been rather mean when it comes to Fauxmanda.

• I don’t give her any credit at all. She is pathetic. She has no morals and she is stupid. Emily gave her a ton of money when they switched identities and she still managed to end up as a stripper after she blew it all. Fauxmanda got pushed over a balcony because she decided she wanted Emily’s childhood sweetheart even though Em’s all but begged her to leave and not get involved with Jack. She has been screwing with Emily’s plans and hurting her emotionally ever since she showed up in the Hamptons. Not that I’m saying Emily is perfect. She is a whole different basket of crazy but Jack (as the only honest human being on this show) deserves better than marriage to a liar. He doesn’t even know who she is for god’s sakes!

• sara says:

Thank you!!! She wanted to stay and help Emily, she knew what that meant, so no I don’t feel sorry for at all!

9. Whatever says:

Put Juliette from Grim on the same plane you put Dana of Homeland.
    Juliette gets on my last nerve,
    I would be happy to see BOTH of them just GO AWAY.

10. Rawr says:

I would give Amelia Shepherd from PPP a ticket to Seattle as soon as PPP is over! She needs to be on TV and she should go to her brother’s hospital – SGMW! (Shonda! make it happen! you are already on verge of killing another Grey character in early 2013! Make place for her!)

11. LOL says:

I’d give Blair the gift of Dan, her 1 true love ;)

12. Madworld430 says:

You guys do know that Meredith Grey had a reliable babysitter but she got crush by half a plane.

13. Reba says:

OMG! Yes! Andy is soooo annoying this year. PRW, yes please!!! I have Amy’s yellow sweater, does that mean I need InStyle? Can Jess’s parent’s be my parents? Also, I miss Blair’s headbands.

14. siskaaw says:

I want that three little word!

15. DarkDefender says:

I’m pretty sure Beckett has said it, hasn’t she? I’d gift Dexter a long road trip (for season 8) and a nice set of knifes and some ketamine. (He can take the delicious Hannah with him)

For me: I’d take another season of FRINGE (or a movie). :D

• POIFanatic says:

I thought she had already told him too.
      Delicious Hannah with Dex! I hope so! Yvonne is amazing!
      Fringe movie – HELL YEAH!

16. I actually think for Amy from TBBT, a sliver of reciprocation from Sheldon would be a better gift.

Definitely agree on LaGuerta…although I’ve wanted her out of Miami since almost day 1.

17. Diana says:

I totally agree with the Castle gift.I think we all wait for those 3 words from Kate.I hope we’ll heard them soon!

18. Ruth says:

I love Once but totally agree they need change their outfitss I´m so tired of see they in the same clothes every week LOL!

19. I’d like to pitch in for the Project Runway present but I’m pretty sure that present is for us too. I’d love to see Booth and Bones on Vaca. I’d also love to see Blaine not in his extremely odd uptight outfits. Maybe Sam and Artie could take him out and get him drunk and update his wardrobe.
    To this list I would add:
    1. To Shawn and Gus on Psych, a pineapple
    2. To Sam and Dean on Supernatural, Bobby back from the dead (no I’m not letting it go)
    3. To Emma on OUAT, a decent dude in her life. Not an idiot, a coward and a selfish bastard.
    4. To Charming and Snow, a couple nights to celebrate their “reunion”. Mommy and Daddy deserve some alone time.
    5. To Rachel on Glee, another decent guy. Not a self absorbed loser and a self absorbed slut. An actor should never date an actor (trust me, I am one).
    6. To Abby Lee Miller, a cancellation for her dance competition. It’s hurting her reputation in ways that I can’t even calculate.
    7. To Lorelai Gilmore, a movie. No, I’m not letting that go either.

• Ivy says:

I’m with you on the GG movie :) Not letting that go, either.

• Melissa says:

Rachel needs therapy so she’s not such a selfish brat who thinks she’s entitled to everything she wants. She doesn’t deserve a man in her life, she deserves to be treated no better than how she treats everyone else: horribly.

• Well, you just described the personality of the majority of successful performers out there. Most performers I know are varying degrees of narcissistic although some are better at hiding it than other. You don’t typically pick a profession where success is based solely on how many people like you unless you think you’re pretty awesome. Whether or not you think she “deserves” a man in her life she is one of the leads on the show and the kind of dude they put her with reflects on the show and the fact that millions of people watch it.

20. JP says:

To Charlie from Revolution. A bandana or something to cover the forehead. It is very annoying.

21. Art_Connery says:

Parker, Leverage- a brick of 100 dollar bills. Because it will make her smile

22. Stefan says:

boat insurance for Jack, hahahahhahahahahahhah TV line I love you

23. D says:

I would give LaGuerta a one way ticket to Dexter’s table.

24. shonenbat5 says:

beautiful post. At a time machine for Lana I was sobbing.

25. EE says:

The Fringe gift’d be the best gift ever :)

26. Olivia says:

To Victoria from Revenge, I would give her a heart (Not one from OUAT :))

27. silkrose says:

Definitely 2 day challenges for Heidi and Tim. How can they expect the designers to produce anything but crap in the 1 day challenges?

28. Melissa says:

Kurt from Glee: The gift of no more Rachel invading his storylines so he can actually become a character again instead of a sidekick joke.
    Rachel from Glee: A taste of her own medicine
    Everyone else from Glee: Earplugs to block out Rachel’s crying.

29. Marco says:

To Blaine from Glee; a one way ticket to Japan, with the advice never to come back.

30. ladyhelix says:

You’re right – Nigel needs that music STAT, but couldn’t we please get SYTYCD renewed instead? (oh right, that’s for me).

31. billie says:

Finn on GLEE : a job or parents who actually care about him.
    Nate On GG : a storyline , folks you always forget about poor nate !

• jules says:

definitely have to agree with you on Nate! It’s always about Serena, Chuck, Blair and Dan and whoever else happens to be around at the moment and Nate gets a storyline for one episode per season, and the last time has been pretty long ago.. meanwhile he’s stuck with going out with the next girl… I would suggest for the writers to get him a storyline, STAT! but it seems a littel late for that, sadly.

32. ladyhelix says:

Could we give Dr. John a healthy meaningful relationship – at least until Sherlock comes back (BBC) – he’s more than earned it. If not, how about a haircut?

33. Doug says:

For Walter Bishop, a lifetime supply of Red Vines & LSD

34. Patricia says:

Bones Bones Bones Bones cannot wait to see this new Ep!!

35. nick1372 says:

These presents are all funny. Thanks TV Line.
    Now it’s my turn to be Secret Santa. My gifts-
    1. Ben (Ben & Kate): A dentist’s appointment. He has some serious overbite!
    2. BJ (Ben & Kate): A psychiatrist. Maybe Archie from Once Upon a Time?
    3. Nana (The New Normal): A facebook account. Now that she has discovered Twitter, we know she’d love that.
    4. Axl (The Middle): A homework machine. ‘Cause that’s the only way he’ll ever get through college when he goes next year.
    5. Lisa (Suburgatory): A new family. How was she even born into the Shay clan?
    6. Sheldon (TBBT): A contract to make ‘Fun with Flags’ a TV show. He could seriously do something with that. ;-)
    7. Marcus (Last Resort): World peace. It doesn’t have to be realistic!

36. Ally Oop says:

1. For Elena from TVD, the ability to clone herself so she can be with both Stephen and Damon. I guess she does have Katherine…
    2. For Rebecca from TVD, a reprieve from being constantly daggered.
    3. For Raj on Big Bang, a romantic love interest or at the very least a one night stand.
    4. For Alex from Grey`s, someone to fall passionately in love with.
    5. For April from Grey`s, confidence and maturity. She needs to act her age and grow up.

37. Emily says:

I think charlie also needs to be gifted with a personality

38. Angela says:

I LOVED the suggestion for Nigel Lythgoe. Yes. Perfect :D.
    I feel like “Community” and its cast could use a nice gift. A winning time slot? A year with no drama? I dunno.

39. Liddy says:

Olivia Pope pleeze. Who runs around in white in Washington DC, who still wears suits and what is this Gladiator business? Didn’t that go out with the year 2000 when that movie was popular?

40. Jennifer says:

The Fringe Team: Something to go right and for Peter to get that implant out!
    Eliot from Leverage: More screen time.
    Shawn & Gus (Psych): A pineapple farm.
    Andrea (Walking Dead): Not just a clue, but a massive ass kicking.
    Everyone here: More Fringe!!!!

41. True says:

I would Give Blaine or Darren a lump of goal and the pink slip and the rest of the new Glee people the same. I didn’t realize until yesterday show that all the new characters are pale impersonations of the Glee characters they replace. The mean girl is the new Quinn, Puck’s brother with all the same bad boy image. Marley is the new Rachel all loser and homely like she was in the new beginning.
    This is why the new season is horrible you can’t replace the original.

• Kay says:

What is a lump of goal?
      I disagree with giving Blaine a pink slip. I like Blaine, and most of the new characters except for Kitty.

42. Nancy says:

Oliver’s fewer shirts is my favorite!

43. Maggie Walker says:

I like the hooters application for Haley. I suppose even fewer shirts than the guy from Hart of Dixie wouldn’t fly would it?

44. Britta Unfiltered says:

LOL, a clue for Andrea. Indeed. She also needs a new shirt that doesn’t make her look like a cast member from Flashdance. And I would give Bill Murray to the cast of Community for the role of the old curmudgeon. (Along with 6 seasons and a movie).

• Tom Charles says:

Bill Murray or Robin Williams would be AWESOME! And it wouldn’t have to be a curmudgeon role, it could be something like……………I picture a former hippie just wanting to have a good time

45. llws88 says:

Awesome Post!

46. Deb says:

Daryl Dixon(the Walking Dead)- Hawkeye’s bow-and-arrow kit from the Avengers(including exploding arrows, grappling hook arrows, ect) just think of all the fun he could have with that:)

47. dude says:

Give Marley from Glee a backbone. I love her but…come on.

48. Deena says:

Ginko biloba…that’s awesome!

49. Retroblitz says:

Include Vincent on the no shirt list together with Oliver and Wade. Man, I love the hot guys of CW.

50. VCI says:

i literally laughed out loud for Jack: Boat Insurance
    and also I think Emma and MM already have detergent and a washing Machine because their same outfits are spotless and wrinkle free after at least two weeks of sleeping in the forrest.

Additional Gifts:
    Sheldon: The gift of losing his virginity (although it probably be really a gift for Amy)
    Nashville: Retiring the love-triangle plot (more of a gift for me.)