TVLine's Readers Give Thanks for Castle, Nikita, Once's Sexy Hook, Glee Growth and Much More!

TVLine asked our faithful readers to chime in about what you’re thankful for this TV season, and one thing was clear: You’re very grateful for a certain long-awaited hook-up. But that’s not all that made your lists!

RELATED | What the TVLine Staff Is Thankful For This TV Season: Fringe Closure, Revived Dexter, Parenthood Tears and More!

From beloved shows that got a much-deserved reprieve to a bro-tastic couple to the gut-punch of an impeccable Sunday lineup, we’ve compiled your thanks into a slideshow, complete with your praiseful prose. Take a look below to see what made the cut and then come celebrate with us in the comments.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Commentary, Lists

1. vivanco says:

I am thankful for NIKITA There is NO show on TV that is better then this amazing show that looks like big action movie from theaters

2. Lilu says:

“Now we just need Cary and Alicia to bond over booze in every episode. Kalinda and her boots of justice are invited, too.” <– best comment ever!!!

and btw:
    THANK THE TWELVE GODS OF KOBOL FOR THE CASKETT ACTION!!! My ship is canon and now I can die happily in 4 weeks :)

• Dee says:

Cary, Kalinda & Alicia make a great team. Add Diane & Will and they are unbeatable. Cary is just a great, great character! Love TGW!

3. Eliza says:

NIKITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4. Astrid says:

I don’t understand why Bones hasn’t made the list.. I’m very thankful for that show!!
    But otherwise I’m happy to see Castle on the list :)

5. Melody Paris says:

That CW list missed a few: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Wilson Bethel and Shane West!!

6. Ella says:

How the CW option didn’t include the hottest men on there, Jensen, Jared and Misha, is beyond me. They could kick Ed Westwick’s (otherwise known as the Pillsbury Doughboy) ass three ways to Sunday.

7. Pat says:

I’m thankful for Cary too. And for Matt Czuchry’s facial expressions and smile. But I really hope that now that they’ve involved Cary in that Kalinda messy storyline they wont screw up his storyline and development just to “save” that pointless storyline.

8. Marco says:

I’m thankful, among other things, for Arrow and Chicago Fire. Awesome shows.

9. Gene says:

Ugh, Castle. It’s not a bad show, it’s just not as great as its fans think it is. (yeah, I know, not a popular opinion.)

10. klaus says:

It’s probably just me but ever since Beckett & Castle got together the show hasn’t been the same. They had more chemistry when they weren’t together. I know with her being a tough cop and having gone through some tough times (murdered mom) her feminine side doesn’t come out much, but when she does allow it out it’s pretty lame, plain and not sexy. The long fake hair doesn’t help because it doesn’t fit who she is, a women doesn’t need fake extension in order to be sexy.

11. mandymauer says:

I’m thankful that Kristen Bell is back on my TV. It isn’t Veronica Mars, but the amazing House of Lies cast makes up for it. :)

• Ann says:

Oh, man, I miss Veronica Mars! It was waaaaaay better than most of the shows on the air now. What a stupid cancellation. So there’s a new show called House of Lies with Kristen Bell in it?

12. Julie says:

Ummm, slide 5…that’s a picture of “Community” above comments about “Cougar Town,” no?

13. justsomegirl says:

I’m thankful for Barney and Robin getting back together this season. Honestly, this pairing is all I care about on tv.