TVLine's Readers Give Thanks for Castle, Nikita, Once's Sexy Hook, Glee Growth and Much More!

Get More: Commentary, Lists

TVLine asked our faithful readers to chime in about what you’re thankful for this TV season, and one thing was clear: You’re very grateful for a certain long-awaited hook-up. But that’s not all that made your lists!

RELATED | What the TVLine Staff Is Thankful For This TV Season: Fringe Closure, Revived Dexter, Parenthood Tears and More!

From beloved shows that got a much-deserved reprieve to a bro-tastic couple to the gut-punch of an impeccable Sunday lineup, we’ve compiled your thanks into a slideshow, complete with your praiseful prose. Take a look below to see what made the cut and then come celebrate with us in the comments.

Comments (106)

• I am thankful for NIKITA There is NO show on TV that is better then this amazing show that looks like big action movie from theaters

Comment by vivanco – November 22, 2012 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Now we just need Cary and Alicia to bond over booze in every episode. Kalinda and her boots of justice are invited, too.” <– best comment ever!!!

and btw:
    THANK THE TWELVE GODS OF KOBOL FOR THE CASKETT ACTION!!! My ship is canon and now I can die happily in 4 weeks :)

Comment by Lilu – November 22, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cary, Kalinda & Alicia make a great team. Add Diane & Will and they are unbeatable. Cary is just a great, great character! Love TGW!

Comment by Dee – November 22, 2012 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment by Eliza – November 22, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand why Bones hasn’t made the list.. I’m very thankful for that show!!
    But otherwise I’m happy to see Castle on the list :)

Comment by Astrid – November 22, 2012 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That CW list missed a few: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Wilson Bethel and Shane West!!

Comment by Melody Paris – November 22, 2012 11:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Those exactly!! (and Misha Collins ^_^)

Comment by Rai – November 23, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How the CW option didn’t include the hottest men on there, Jensen, Jared and Misha, is beyond me. They could kick Ed Westwick’s (otherwise known as the Pillsbury Doughboy) ass three ways to Sunday.

Comment by Ella – November 22, 2012 11:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for Cary too. And for Matt Czuchry’s facial expressions and smile. But I really hope that now that they’ve involved Cary in that Kalinda messy storyline they wont screw up his storyline and development just to “save” that pointless storyline.

Comment by Pat – November 23, 2012 01:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful, among other things, for Arrow and Chicago Fire. Awesome shows.

Comment by Marco – November 23, 2012 04:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, Castle. It’s not a bad show, it’s just not as great as its fans think it is. (yeah, I know, not a popular opinion.)

Comment by Gene – November 23, 2012 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s probably just me but ever since Beckett & Castle got together the show hasn’t been the same. They had more chemistry when they weren’t together. I know with her being a tough cop and having gone through some tough times (murdered mom) her feminine side doesn’t come out much, but when she does allow it out it’s pretty lame, plain and not sexy. The long fake hair doesn’t help because it doesn’t fit who she is, a women doesn’t need fake extension in order to be sexy.

Comment by klaus – November 23, 2012 05:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful that Kristen Bell is back on my TV. It isn’t Veronica Mars, but the amazing House of Lies cast makes up for it. :)

Comment by mandymauer – November 23, 2012 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, man, I miss Veronica Mars! It was waaaaaay better than most of the shows on the air now. What a stupid cancellation. So there’s a new show called House of Lies with Kristen Bell in it?

Comment by Ann – November 29, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ummm, slide 5…that’s a picture of “Community” above comments about “Cougar Town,” no?

Comment by Julie – November 23, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for Barney and Robin getting back together this season. Honestly, this pairing is all I care about on tv.

Comment by justsomegirl – November 24, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post