Once Upon a Time Videos: Emma Faces the 'Impossible,' Hook Dares Cora to [Spoiler] Him

When ABC’s Once Upon a Time resumes its sophomore run this Sunday at 8/7c, Emma and Snow wonder if Aurora’s nightmare is in fact a dream come true, while Cora procures an interesting bartering chip in her quest for the enchanted compass — and we’ve got a trio of video sneak peeks.

RELATED | What TVLine Is Thankful For: Once Upon a Time‘s Visual Magic and More

In the first clip below, Aurora tells all — or at least the little she knows — about meeting Emma’s son Henry in the red, flame-filled room that hosts her post-sleeping spell nightmares. When Snow elaborates on her own “visits” to the frightening chamber, Aurora gives her some not-so-princessy lip about being a “liar.”

Loading video...

Next up, Hook finds his way back down the beanstalk — only to discover evil Cora waiting for him. Is Regina’s mother still interested in having the pirate give her a hand in pinching the compass?

Loading video...

Lastly, some sort of wicked twist takes place, as Cora gains possession of valuable trade bait — but will Emma and Snow in fact take it?

Loading video...

1. Bebs says:

How come Snow is not having nightmares? I believe it was the same spell used on her and Henry.

• Jo! says:

Snow went through the sleeping curse before she married Charming. Remember they kept saying that Charming helped her get through them by lighting a candle and staying with her while she went back to sleep and telling her that it was gonna be okay. Snow did go through this post-sleeping curse side effect but I’m pretty sure it had seized to disrupt her sleeping schedule by when Regina cast the “Evil Curse”

2. Nick says:

Hey it’s 2012. When are you gonna make it so I can watch these videos on an iPhone?

3. Becca Porter says:

Or iPad.

4. sara says:

Hook and Cora just need to make out already.

5. I really don’t like this chick playing Aurora. I want to… I really want to because Aurora is my favorite princess and they’ve done a great job casting other princesses but I just want to stuff a gag in her mouth and tell her to sit quietly while the grown ups work. As much as I wish Snow and Emma would just leave her useless butt there I’m afraid that Cora is right. Damnit.

6. Cory says:

I just love that there is more Cora! I always judge shows like this by it’s villains. If the villains suck, the show will fail beyond reason… between Rumple, Regina, and Cora… This show it top notch! I cannot wait until the three are face to face again!

• Cory says:

This show IS top notch! that’s what I get for typing with my feet and walking on my hands.

• jen says:

cora. so sweet,calm,soft spoken,sinister. wonder what her revenge will be against her daughter. good thing regina didn’t burn that magic book. have a feeling she’s going to need it when cora comes to town.

• Cory says:

That and more! Rumple actually seemed worried about Cora coming which means I see a lot of teaming up between him and Regina… The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend sort of deal…. GODS I CAN’T WAIT!

7. Naazneen says:

Can we get an Emma/Hook scene please!

• jen says:

“that swan girl”—-hook just pushed emma under the bus. he betrayed emma to save himself from cora’s anger. ugh.

• Kelly says:

Hook makes more sense with Regina to me.

• Sarah says:

Only if he stays a bad guy. That’d be too monotonous for the potential ABC has with him though. He shoudl evolve into a good (ish, not a missionary) guy over time. If he stays with Regina, that’ll keep just keep his profile in a related filing cabinet without really utilizing him, in my opinion.

8. deb says:

Does anyone know when its coming back from hiatus?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

“When ABC’s Once Upon a Time resumes its sophomore run this Sunday at 8/7c….”

• deb says:

Thank you for your answer, but I meant after the holidays .. I probably should have written that in a different way..
        Maybe its too early to ask.. I was just wondering if ABC has set a date yet.. Thanks anyway!

9. Jennifer says:

I’m just happy Hook will be on this week.. I’ve been in serious need of some Hook yumminess!!!

10. Kelly says:

Hook and Aurora have been such let downs. Hook was not worth the hype. Yes he’s hot but for me that is it.

• Patti says:

Agree but add Mulan to the list.

• Nat says:

Hook and Mulan are the biggest let downs for me. Mulan could be a great addition based on the character, but all she’s done since the season opener is stand around and add a comment or two every once in a while. Pointless. And Hook’s the first itme OUAT’s interpretation of a well known character is a real disappointment. They turned him into the generic eyeliner wearing bad boy for the ladies to fawn over and didn’t even bother with an interesting backstory for the character. His introduction episode was Regina’s backstory retold from a male perspective. Aurora is okay. Like with Mulan, they could do so much more with her, but I like her sassy moments and I’m looking forward to find out if she can get Philipp back.

11. Delirious says:

OMG, Hook dares Cora to spoiler him! Knowing some tv series fanatics, and knowing that she’s IN a tv series, and she has magical powers, that should really be a risky move…

12. loki says:

‘Hook dares Cora to **** him?’
    I don’t even….
    But they do have great chemistry.

13. Stroud says:

I hope Hook stays on the show. I already liked it and I know he’s new, but he’s my favorite character now. I didn’t have one before.

14. pdf says:

I have read so many posts concerning the blogger lovers but this
    article is genuinely a fastidious piece of writing, keep it up.